Author Topic: Ferguson 'victim' has rap sheet, robbed store same morning  (Read 79549 times)

RRKore

• Getbig IV
Re: Ferguson 'victim' has rap sheet, robbed store same morning
« Reply #275 on: August 22, 2014, 06:35:28 PM »
Did you really just call Archer a troll??

Lmao, his posts are pretty much the most objective, rational and thought out of anyone on this board. Ive never seen him attack anyone

Like qwai-chang (sp?) on Kung Fu, I will answer your question with a question:  Is 240 a troll?

Trolling comes in lots of flavors.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #276 on: August 22, 2014, 06:36:33 PM »
Yeah, OK.  If you wanna speak for him, I'll stop tormenting him.  

you see this attitude right here...its part of the reason a real honest conversation on race cannot take place.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #277 on: August 22, 2014, 06:37:49 PM »
Come on now.

Calm down.

Dude, he said that.  Really.  Ask him, I don't think he'll lie about it.

I didn't GAF because I'm one of those guys who thinks NOTHING is off-limits when it comes to speech but I recognize that lots of folks don't feel that way.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: August 22, 2014, 06:38:03 PM »
Like qwai-chang (sp?) on Kung Fu, I will answer your question with a question:  Is 240 a troll?

Trolling comes in lots of flavors.
LMFAO Kore 240 and archer are no where near the same.

240 is an absolute troll, sure he makes some honest posts from time to time but the guys flips positions more than the wind changes directions and does so to troll the board.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #279 on: August 22, 2014, 06:38:49 PM »
heres the issue Kore.

If in regards to the "pro racial prejudice" comment youre referring to the stop and frisk law he was arguing for. That has nothing to do with black people. He isnt advocating stopping blacks b/c they are black he is advocating stoping blacks b/c they commit a dispropotionately higher amount of crime. He would advocate stopping of whites if it was the other way around.

It isnt a race thing its a statistics thing

Ive asked him to prove I'm pro-rape and pro-racism.  He called me pro-rape in another thread then denied thats what he meant when I asked him to prove it.  Its a personal thing with him.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #280 on: August 22, 2014, 06:40:05 PM »
Dude, he said that.  Really.  Ask him, I don't think he'll lie about it.

I didn't GAF because I'm one of those guys who thinks NOTHING is off-limits when it comes to speech but I recognize that lots of folks don't feel that way.

And what I said along with that was that people can accuse anyone of anything but that doesnt make it true.
A

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #281 on: August 22, 2014, 06:42:13 PM »
you see this attitude right here...its part of the reason a real honest conversation on race cannot take place.

Hmmm, Ok.  I'm not trying to interrupt.  I still think Acher is mostly trolling on these kinds of threads, though.  But if you don't mind, I don't.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #282 on: August 22, 2014, 06:44:28 PM »
Ive never gotten pissed about anything youve said and I'm not being defensive now.  Saying something over and over again doesnt make it true.   Prove it is all I'm saying.

Prove that I'm a better bodybuilder?  Nice try.

Your misogyny is starting to make sense now, ya twisted little schmoe. lol

You know I'm not black, right?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #283 on: August 22, 2014, 06:44:40 PM »
RR is a lefty, and they hate it when someone uses data and evidence to form opinions and decisions, instead of emotion.

Archer uses data to objectively form conclusions, conclusions which are inconvenient to the Lefty's ideology.

Therefore lefty does what they always does in this situation...he says archer is racist.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #284 on: August 22, 2014, 06:46:02 PM »
Prove that I'm a better bodybuilder?  Nice try.

Your misogyny is starting to make sense now, ya twisted little schmoe. lol

You know I'm not black, right?

Are you every going to prove Im a misogynist and pro-rape? 
A

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #285 on: August 22, 2014, 06:46:32 PM »

Ive asked him to prove I'm pro-rape and pro-racism.  He called me pro-rape in another thread then denied thats what he meant when I asked him to prove it.  Its a personal thing with him.

Ahhh, very reasonable.  And the part about where you said I'd raped a 5-year old boy came in when?  lol

Don't forget to tell the part about the goat, too.  

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #286 on: August 22, 2014, 06:48:15 PM »
RR is a lefty, and they hate it when someone uses data and evidence to form opinions and decisions, instead of emotion.

Archer uses data to objectively form conclusions, conclusions which are inconvenient to the Lefty's ideology.

Therefore lefty does what they always does in this situation...he says archer is racist.

He dislikes me and makes it personal.  Notice how hes hijacked this entire thread to attack me.  Yet he says I'm the one obessed with him.  Guy has issues.
A

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: August 22, 2014, 06:50:04 PM »

Kore seems like a good guy. I think he is off base on a few things he believes and there has been more than one occasion when you could accuse him of using emotion rather than facts to create his opinion but Im sure we are all guilty of that.

I dont think this has to do with Archers overall posts but probably one or two that seemed to stick in his craw.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #288 on: August 22, 2014, 06:50:11 PM »

JM, do you seriously think Archer isn't racist?  Or do you take the position that he might be but we don't know?

I take the 2nd position.  To me, he seems to be trolling so you don't really know what his real thoughts on the matter are.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #289 on: August 22, 2014, 06:50:58 PM »
Are you every going to prove Im a misogynist and pro-rape? 

How should I do that?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #290 on: August 22, 2014, 06:51:02 PM »
Ahhh, very reasonable.  And the part about where you said I'd raped a 5-year old boy came in when?  lol

Don't forget to tell the part about the goat, too.  

I did explain it above.  I said that unreported rapes are accusations that havent been proven.   Then I said you raped a five year old but it was unreported.  The point being, as I explained to you before, being accused doesnt mean its true.
A

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: August 22, 2014, 06:51:15 PM »
JM, do you seriously think Archer isn't racist?  Or do you take the position that he might be but we don't know?

I take the 2nd position.  To me, he seems to be trolling so you don't really know what his real thoughts on the matter are.
what makes you think he is racist?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #292 on: August 22, 2014, 06:52:29 PM »
How should I do that?

Wouldnt you already know how if you're so sure?  Youre essentially admitting you dont have proof
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #293 on: August 22, 2014, 06:56:51 PM »

Its personal for him.  He believes that calling me a racist and misogynist will put me on the defensive. Hes not trying to have a discussion.
A

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #294 on: August 22, 2014, 06:57:03 PM »
He dislikes me and makes it personal.  Notice how hes hijacked this entire thread to attack me.  Yet he says I'm the one obessed with him.  Guy has issues.

Hijacked all by myself?  Ummm, no.  You could have easily disregarded what I've written and continued to lament the fact that blacks in Ferguson are out of line to take the position that their lives matter without simultaneously apologizing for their collective irresponsibility.  

Straight up academic discussion that was, lol.  

Sorry to derail it.  Please carry on.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #295 on: August 22, 2014, 07:01:59 PM »
Hijacked all by myself?  Ummm, no.  You could have easily disregarded what I've written and continued to lament the fact that blacks in Ferguson are out of line to take the position that their lives matter without simultaneously apologizing for their collective irresponsibility.  

Straight up academic discussion that was, lol.  

Sorry to derail it.  Please carry on.

I answered your post but you diverted the discussion.  Do you believe the riots are about taking the position their lives matter? Killing each other regularly and fathers abandoning their children doesnt indicate that at all.  Prove I'm pro-rape and pro-racism. I'm waiting
A

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #296 on: August 22, 2014, 07:06:33 PM »

I don't know that he's racist but I do know that he writes racist shit.  

I'm not willing to dig through his post history in an effort to prove it but I'm willing to bet it wouldn't be too hard.  

If you or anyone else wants to take that as a sort of tacit admission that I don't think that Archer writes racist shit, I don't have a problem with that.

Let the record reflect, though, that I think that when it come to the subjects of rape and racism, Archer is a racist troll.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #297 on: August 22, 2014, 07:07:58 PM »
Kore seems like a good guy. I think he is off base on a few things he believes and there has been more than one occasion when you could accuse him of using emotion rather than facts to create his opinion but Im sure we are all guilty of that.

I dont think this has to do with Archers overall posts but probably one or two that seemed to stick in his craw.

Tony thinks for himself and he's right here. 

It's why I like him despite being from Texas and all. lol

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #298 on: August 22, 2014, 07:08:10 PM »
JM, do you seriously think Archer isn't racist?  Or do you take the position that he might be but we don't know?

I take the 2nd position.  To me, he seems to be trolling so you don't really know what his real thoughts on the matter are.

Based on his posts i dont think he is racist at all. Nothing has suggested that.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #299 on: August 22, 2014, 07:11:29 PM »
I don't know that he's racist but I do know that he writes racist shit.  

I'm not willing to dig through his post history in an effort to prove it but I'm willing to bet it wouldn't be too hard.  

If you or anyone else wants to take that as a sort of tacit admission that I don't think that Archer writes racist shit, I don't have a problem with that.

Let the record reflect, though, that I think that when it come to the subjects of rape and racism, Archer is a racist troll.

Prove that I am pro-rape and a racist troll.    For everyone else,  all I said about rape was unreported rapes shouldn't be calculated in the total number of rapes because they cant be verified to have occurred because of lack of evidence.  All we have is the word of the accuser. This is his version of being pro-rape.
A