Author Topic: All things "Birther" Thread  (Read 332281 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: All things "Birther" Thread
« Reply #500 on: April 07, 2011, 09:05:57 AM »
not at all.  Hawaii has it.  He may not have a copy himself.  It does exist however, in the file used to prepare the COLB.  Can you prove it's not in there?  No.  I don't need to prove it's there, what else would Hawaii use to print a COLB?  You think they make stuff up or use 'notes' as in cliffs notes of someone being born?  Like oh yeah Obama he was born here it says so on this post it in his file.   ::)

Same bullshit as when illegals sign up for Drivers' licenses in states like NC.   Sometimes the states just accept whatever bullshit the person tells them.   

There are no hospital records whatsoever of Barrys' birth anywhere at any time.   

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #501 on: April 07, 2011, 09:09:44 AM »
Same bullshit as when illegals sign up for Drivers' licenses in states like NC.   Sometimes the states just accept whatever bullshit the person tells them.   

There are no hospital records whatsoever of Barrys' birth anywhere at any time.   

So Hawaii is making it up?  I thought he had a LFBC before?  You said above Hawaii has it and he won't release it cause of the fathers name.  Now it doesn't exist?  Are you the same person?
Abandon every hope...

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #502 on: April 07, 2011, 09:29:08 AM »
That's not true... Birth Certificates do change.

If I go get a birth certificate for myself from the commonwealth of virginia right now... It does not look like the birth certificate from 1950.

If you receive a certified copy of your long form birth certificate, it will contain the same information as the original.  Only the short form certificate is abbreviated.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #503 on: April 07, 2011, 10:33:09 AM »
If you receive a certified copy of your long form birth certificate, it will contain the same information as the original.  Only the short form certificate is abbreviated.

What long form?

I have NEVER seen a long form in the Commonwealth of Virginia... Not mine, nor my kids... No Ex-Wives... Even my dad's.

Never EVER seen one... Nor is it a requirement to fill out a W-4 to have one... So if it's not required for employment paperwork... What's thebig deal.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #504 on: April 07, 2011, 10:36:39 AM »
What long form?

I have NEVER seen a long form in the Commonwealth of Virginia... Not mine, nor my kids... No Ex-Wives... Even my dad's.

Never EVER seen one... Nor is it a requirement to fill out a W-4 to have one... So if it's not required for employment paperwork... What's thebig deal.

Here is the copy that the person born allegedly right before obama's looked like.   Compare to the garbage obama released. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #505 on: April 07, 2011, 10:41:26 AM »
Here is the copy that the person born allegedly right before obama's looked like.   Compare to the garbage obama released. 

I don't know how many times I can say this... As far as I am concerned... this LONG FORM shit is just that... Shit.

If Obama were getting a job as a CEO making 10 times what he does as President, the one he produced would be good enough.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #506 on: April 07, 2011, 10:44:23 AM »
I don't know how many times I can say this... As far as I am concerned... this LONG FORM shit is just that... Shit.

If Obama were getting a job as a CEO making 10 times what he does as President, the one he produced would be good enough.

Problem is that its not a requirement under the US Const. for the CEO of a private corp. to be a NBC.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #507 on: April 07, 2011, 10:46:13 AM »

Problem is that its not a requirement under the US Const. for the CEO of a private corp. to be a NBC.

So in the US Constitution it says "long form Birth Certificate" somewhere?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #508 on: April 07, 2011, 10:48:30 AM »
So in the US Constitution it says "long form Birth Certificate" somewhere?

No, its says NBC, which has a legal definition that so far Barry has yet to really prove.   

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #509 on: April 07, 2011, 10:53:07 AM »
No, its says NBC, which has a legal definition that so far Barry has yet to really prove.   
What is the "legal definition" then?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #510 on: April 07, 2011, 11:00:56 AM »
 ;D  ;D  ;D

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #511 on: April 07, 2011, 11:09:45 AM »
What long form?

The long form is a certified photocopy of the original birth certificate prepared by the hospital or physician.  It has parents' address, race, birth place, date of birth, doctor's name, doctor's signature, parents' signature, etc.  You're right, you can get use a short form or computer generated version for a lot of things, but it won't contain all the information as the original and you cannot use it to obtain a US passport.  

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #512 on: April 07, 2011, 11:11:14 AM »
I don't think the trump video answers the question.

I also don't think that any definition of Natural Born Citizen mentions some long form birth certificate.

As a matter of fact, the definition actually has no birth certificate mentioned at all.

The long form is a certified photocopy of the original birth certificate prepared by the hospital or physician.  It has parents' address, race, birth place, date of birth, doctor's name, doctor's signature, parents' signature, etc.  You're right, you can get use a short form or computer generated version for a lot of things, but it won't contain all the information as the original and you cannot use it to obtain a US passport. 

That's not true... I've got a passport and I've only used the only birth certificate I've got.

The long form that you speak of only exists in certain instances... Yes, there are some criteria... which you stated above, but this long form shit is ridiculous... a 2 page birth certificate does not exist for me.

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #513 on: April 07, 2011, 11:16:46 AM »
I don't think the trump video answers the question.

I also don't think that any definition of Natural Born Citizen mentions some long form birth certificate.

As a matter of fact, the definition actually has no birth certificate mentioned at all.

That's not true... I've got a passport and I've only used the only birth certificate I've got.

The long form that you speak of only exists in certain instances... Yes, there are some criteria... which you stated above, but this long form shit is ridiculous... a 2 page birth certificate does not exist for me.
If you got a passport with your BC, it's a long form BC.  What Obama is showing online would not get him a passport. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #514 on: April 07, 2011, 11:25:30 AM »
The long form is a certified photocopy of the original birth certificate prepared by the hospital or physician.  It has parents' address, race, birth place, date of birth, doctor's name, doctor's signature, parents' signature, etc.  You're right, you can get use a short form or computer generated version for a lot of things, but it won't contain all the information as the original and you cannot use it to obtain a US passport.  

Why do you keep lying?  "*A certified birth certificate has a registrar's raised, embossed, impressed or multicolored seal, registrar's signature, and the date the certificate was filed with the registrar's office, which must be within 1 year of your birth. Please note, some short (abstract) versions of birth certificates may not be acceptable for passport purposes.

A COLB is a Certificate of Live Birth, Certifying birth by said individual in said state at said time.    Hawaii i imagine would be a state that you can use a COLB as ID because that is what they issue when requesting a birth certificate.   They have an offical seal on it as proven by factcheck.org who say and photographed the actual version of it. 

Beginning April 1, 2011, all birth certificates must also include the full names of the applicant's parent(s).  So because he isn't a first time applicant his COLB is enough to get a passport before April 1 2011. 

SO please stop lying 

Abandon every hope...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #515 on: April 07, 2011, 11:26:18 AM »
Trump sends investigators to Hawaii to look into Obama
By: CNN Political Producer Alexander Mooney

Washington (CNN) – Self-proclaimed birther Donald Trump is now so doubtful of President Obama's birthplace that he's sent a team of his own investigators to Hawaii in hopes of getting to the bottom of the issue.

That's according to Trump himself, who, in an interview with NBC, warned his investigators just might uncover "one of the greatest cons in the history of politics and beyond."

"I have people that have been studying it and they cannot believe what they're finding," Trump said an interview that aired Thursday Morning.

Asked if he has assigned people specifically to search in Hawaii, Trump said, "Absolutely."

The business mogul, who in a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal Poll is tied for second place among potential presidential candidates, also suggested the president is involved in an ongoing cover-up over the matter.

"He spent $2 million in legal fees trying on to get away from this issue, and if it weren't an issue, why wouldn't he just solve it?" he said. "I wish he would because if he doesn't, it's one of the greatest scams in the history of politics and in the history, period. You are not allowed to be a president if you're not born in this country. Right now, I have real doubts."

According to a recent CNN/Opinion Research Corporation national poll, 72 percent of Americans say that the president was definitely or probably born in the U.S., with one four saying that he was definitely or probably born outside the country. But the survey indicates a partisan divide, with 43 percent of Republicans but only 11 percent of Democrats saying that Obama was definitely or probably born outside the U.S.
In 2008, the Obama campaign produced a certification of live birth that reports his birthplace as Honolulu, Hawaii – a document the Hawaii government says is official evidence of his birth in the state. Among other evidence of Obama's birth there is the fact the hospital where he was born took out ads in two Hawaiian newspapers in 1961 announcing the birth, while current Gov. Neil Abercrombie says he knew Obama's family and remembers his birth.

In the broad interview, Trump also insisted he's more serious than ever about mounting a presidential bid, but said he can't make a final decision until this season of "Celebrity Apprentice" wraps up.

"I hate to say it. I have the No. 1 show on NBC. Is that the correct statement? The "Celebrity Apprentice" is doing great," said Trump. "You're not allowed to have a show on and be a candidate. It's a great show and it's got phenomenal ratings, and until that show is over I can't declare, otherwise NBC would have to take the show off the air and that would be very unfair."

The show is set to wrap up in mid-May.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/04/07/trump-sends-investigators-to-hawaii-to-look-into-obama/#more-153209

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #516 on: April 07, 2011, 11:29:54 AM »
"I have people that have been studying it and they cannot believe what they're finding," Trump said an interview that aired Thursday Morning.

________________________ ________________________

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #517 on: April 07, 2011, 11:30:02 AM »
At PolitiFact.com, we're all about original sources. We don't take anyone at their word or take the reporting of other media organizations as proof. We go to the heart of the story, the source of the truth — original, corroborating documents.

When the official documents were questioned, we went looking for more answers. We circled back to the Department of Health, had a newsroom colleague bring in her own Hawaii birth certificate to see if it looks the same (it's identical). But every answer triggered more questions.

And soon enough, after going to every length possible to confirm the birth certificate's authenticity, you start asking, what is reasonable here?

Because if this document is forged, then they all are.

If this document is forged, a U.S. senator and his presidential campaign have perpetrated a vast, long-term fraud. They have done it with conspiring officials at the Hawaii Department of Health, the Cook County (Ill.) Bureau of Vital Statistics, the Illinois Secretary of State's office, the Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission of the Supreme Court of Illinois and many other government agencies.

The Hawaii Department of Health receives about a dozen e-mail inquiries a day about Obama's birth certificate, spokesman Okubo said.

"I guess the big issue that's being raised is the lack of an embossed seal and a signature," Okubo said, pointing out that in Hawaii, both those things are on the back of the document. "Because they scanned the front … you wouldn't see those things."

Okubo says she got a copy of her own birth certificate last year and it is identical to the Obama one we received.

And about the copy we e-mailed her for verification? "When we looked at that image you guys sent us, our registrar, he thought he could see pieces of the embossed image through it."

SO according to 333 and MB EVERY COLB is fraudulent in the state of hawaii
Abandon every hope...

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #518 on: April 07, 2011, 11:32:41 AM »
Why do you keep lying?  "*A certified birth certificate has a registrar's raised, embossed, impressed or multicolored seal, registrar's signature, and the date the certificate was filed with the registrar's office, which must be within 1 year of your birth. Please note, some short (abstract) versions of birth certificates may not be acceptable for passport purposes.

A COLB is a Certificate of Live Birth, Certifying birth by said individual in said state at said time.    Hawaii i imagine would be a state that you can use a COLB as ID because that is what they issue when requesting a birth certificate.   They have an offical seal on it as proven by factcheck.org who say and photographed the actual version of it. 

Beginning April 1, 2011, all birth certificates must also include the full names of the applicant's parent(s).  So because he isn't a first time applicant his COLB is enough to get a passport before April 1 2011. 

SO please stop lying 

What did I lie about? 

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #519 on: April 07, 2011, 11:35:08 AM »
What did I lie about? 

You can't read?  Prove you can not use a COLB for a new US passport.  It says SOME may not be usable.  Doesn't say sh*t about hawaii and the fact hawaii issues COLB in place of other longer birth certs would pretty much guarantee you can use it for a passport.   Up to April 1 2011 that is. 

So yeah quit the bullsh*t lies.  You've been caught. 
Abandon every hope...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #520 on: April 07, 2011, 11:39:02 AM »
IMO, it won't be the birth cert that would nail obama.

It'll be trump paying a lot of money to someone in kenya or wherever, and those private eyes doing things that freeper bloggers cannot... it will be some birth pic, it'll be something... trump will find something.

I think the COLB issues has been obfuscated to such a degree by disinfo and supposition that arguing it is a moot point.  better to look at other things.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #521 on: April 07, 2011, 01:09:50 PM »
Trump: Grandma Says Obama Was Born in Kenya
Newsmax ^ | Thursday, 07 Apr 2011 08:38 AM | By Hiram Reisner

Billionaire real estate developer Donald Trump says that, if he were president he would get Congress to resolve this year’s budget and avoid a government shutdown, because much harder fiscal negotiations are yet to come.

. “The big thing is going to be next year, because next year you’re talking about trillions — so if you can’t talk about $30 billion, you’re going to have a real hard time talking about trillions.

Trump was asked why he continues to focus Obama’s birth certificate, as the main issue in America today is the fiscal crisis.

“The grandmother in Kenya is on record saying he was born in Kenya,” Trump said. “The hospital has, not only no birth certificate — or if they have it they should produce it, maybe there is something on it, who knows — but they have no records that he was there. The family is fighting over which hospital in Hawaii he was born in.

“There is not one record, in any hospital in Hawaii, that Barack Hussein Obama was born there,” he added.

Trump stressed, however, that the nation’s economic crisis — and the fact China “is ripping off the United States” and the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries and other foreign nations are taking advantage of America is “disgraceful” — are his main issues.

“What OPEC is doing to our country is unbelievable and disgraceful. There’s so much oil . . . there ships all over the sea with so much oil, and they don’t know where to dump it, ” Trump said, adding he is amazed he has heard analysts say they can’t understand why the price of oil is skyrocketing.

(Excerpt) Read more at newsmax.com ...

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #522 on: April 07, 2011, 01:17:31 PM »

tu - isn't one of those "certain instances" the time/place Obama was born?  What happens to you is irrelevant.  You were not born in Hawaii at the time Obama was.

So, if Obama was born in a place and at the time a Long Form existed, why can't it be produced?
Y

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #523 on: April 07, 2011, 01:20:12 PM »
What long form?

I don't buy all this birther shit, but I was born in VA and I have a long form BC.  Looks similar to the long form 33 keeps using as an example.  Now I was born on a military base, but the certificate is still State of VA so I don't think that would make any difference.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #524 on: April 07, 2011, 01:22:33 PM »
Donald Trump To Meet With AZ Birther Bill Author In NYC
TMP ^ | 04/07/2011 | Evan McMorris-Santoro

Donald "The Donald" Trump is taking further steps to make himself the nation's birther-in-chief. On the heels of his promise to reveal the truth about Obama's birth in the next several weeks, TPM has learned Trump will be hosting an author of Arizona's birther legislation in New York City this week.

According to his office, State Rep. Carl Seel (R) is currently en route to New York City to powow with Trump over HB 2177, a bill which would require all candidates for office to prove their citizenship to the Secretary of State's office before they can appear of Arizona ballots.

Seel's bill is just one of two pieces of birther legislation currently sitting in the state legislature. A previous attempt to pass a birther law in the state died in the Senate after sponsors couldn't find the votes to pass it.

According to Seel's office, the trip to New York to meet with Trump about the Arizona bill was booked "last night." Seel will stay in the city through Sunday.

(Excerpt) Read more at tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo. com ...