Author Topic: Arnold in 1980(Sydney)  (Read 81800 times)

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
Re: Arnold in 1980(Sydney)
« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2008, 08:00:12 PM »

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2008, 10:31:52 PM »

Not at his best....and his thighs are pathetic, looks like they belong on a 12 year old girl.  ;D

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: July 14, 2008, 09:52:40 PM »
Height, Biceps, chest and name

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2008, 09:32:45 PM »
1980 Australia.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2008, 10:30:24 PM »
Height, Biceps, chest and name

Pretty muc says it all.

I still like the way Roger Walker looked in 1980-big and thick.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #55 on: October 10, 2008, 01:10:25 AM »
Pretty muc says it all.

I still like the way Roger Walker looked in 1980-big and thick.
Not at his best but still good enough to win. People call it a fix because he wasn't the same arnold from 74/75. The reality is noone there was better than him.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: October 10, 2008, 02:32:59 AM »
Couple here not so common ones of the 1980 OLYMPIA..

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: October 10, 2008, 02:37:01 AM »

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: October 10, 2008, 02:39:11 AM »
arnolds back 1980 :P :P :P

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 10, 2008, 03:23:53 AM »
arnolds back 1980 :P :P :P

Arnold is right up there with Boyer, who had arguably the thickest back of the show; next to Chris Dickerson.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 10, 2008, 08:39:07 AM »
here's a photo of Arnold taken by Vince B. he was front and center and i think took several shots he was not credited for. Like Keith, one of the only guys on getbig that met the legends of bb yet gets no respect from the youngsters on here.

rik

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #61 on: October 10, 2008, 06:33:23 PM »
here's a photo of Arnold taken by Vince B. he was front and center and i think took several shots he was not credited for. Like Keith, one of the only guys on getbig that met the legends of bb yet gets no respect from the youngsters on here.

rik
Thanks buddy but those kids do nothing to me.  I really think its funny. 

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 10, 2008, 11:30:45 PM »
Thanks buddy but those kids do nothing to me.  I really think its funny. 

i know you're cool with it, but it still bugs me. guess i'm not used to cyber-insults. you know in real life they would want to sit on yer lap and hear about the good old days.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: December 20, 2008, 09:55:37 PM »
Here's a rare one of Arnold from Sydney 1980. ;)

kimo

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: December 30, 2008, 11:43:15 AM »
after all this happy new year . 2009 is close

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #65 on: December 30, 2008, 11:54:26 AM »
Here's a rare one of Arnold from Sydney 1980. ;)

Courtesy of Pollux.  ;)

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: December 30, 2008, 01:37:50 PM »
Courtesy of Pollux.  ;)
I was going to put C/O arnoldplatz ??? ??? ??? after reading yr thread about people swiping pics without saying "where" they came from its now apparent were that "rare" pic came from ??? ??? ??? other than those of us that HAVE scanned lots and lot of pictures and put them up WE seem to be the only ones that know they are from us Originally, HELL Ive just noticed over @ BUILT REPORT they have started a  "new" thread up on the 1970 MR WORLD.... >:( >:( >:(....the bastards didn,t say thanks, kiss my bum, anything about the shots i scanned straight out of MY book MR OLYMPIA and posted here @ getbig the one of Dave & Sergio hitting a bicep shot and Arnold doing a side chest. >:(

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #67 on: December 30, 2008, 01:57:08 PM »
I was going to put C/O arnoldplatz ??? ??? ??? after reading yr thread about people swiping pics without saying "where" they came from its now apparent were that "rare" pic came from ??? ??? ??? other than those of us that HAVE scanned lots and lot of pictures and put them up WE seem to be the only ones that know they are from us Originally, HELL Ive just noticed over @ BUILT REPORT they have started a  "new" thread up on the 1970 MR WORLD.... >:( >:( >:(....the bastards didn,t say thanks, kiss my bum, anything about the shots i scanned straight out of MY book MR OLYMPIA and posted here @ getbig the one of Dave & Sergio hitting a bicep shot and Arnold doing a side chest. >:(

Those bastards! 

Actually, Arnoldplatz over at Ironage ALWAYS "borrows" any rare Arnold pics I have and posts them over on that website. Not that I care, but damn, gimme some credit!  >:(

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 30, 2008, 07:02:20 PM »

The majority of the 1970 AAU Mr. World pics came from Tamas of IronAge forums. Yet, because you caused a little hissyfit, they're now crediting Johnny for the majority of pics there.

I say, if you post something and care so much about credit, either watermark it yourself or don't post it. Would solve alot of problems and confusion.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: December 30, 2008, 07:20:36 PM »
The majority of the 1970 AAU Mr. World pics came from Tamas of IronAge forums. Yet, because you caused a little hissyfit, they're now crediting Johnny for the majority of pics there.

I say, if you post something and care so much about credit, either watermark it yourself or don't post it. Would solve alot of problems and confusion.
LOL...The responce i made back to Pollux was more tongue and cheek than a SERIOUS responce or attack @ Built report, if Built report want to credit Tamas, myself, Pollux or the man on the moon with those or any other shots i can live with that...as i said it wasn,t meant as a NASTY SERIOUS RESPONCE as you for whatever reason have decided to make a issue on...however as with most things reading post's of others and so forth is in the eye of the beholder and in this case you've run the wrong way with the ball.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 30, 2008, 07:30:47 PM »
LOL...The responce i made back to Pollux was more tongue and cheek than a SERIOUS responce or attack @ Built report, if Built report want to credit Tamas, myself, Pollux or the man on the moon with those or any other shots i can live with that...as i said it wasn,t meant as a NASTY SERIOUS RESPONCE as you for whatever reason have decided to make a issue on...however as with most things reading post's of others and so forth is in the eye of the beholder and in this case you've run the wrong way with the ball.

I just don't want to see you credited for someone else's scans. Even though you didn't mean to, look what happened. You scanned one or two shots and the rest of the rest of the pics have now been "credited to johnny1."

This is what happens when people get too caught up in wanting credit for everything.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: December 30, 2008, 07:39:38 PM »
I just don't want to see the wrong person credited for someone else's scans. Because that's what's bound to happen. You'll scan one shot and all of the rest of the pics you post will now be "credited to johnny1." This is what happens when people get too caught up in wanting credit for everything.
No worries Fair enough, if anyone from BUILT REPORT is reading this post Credit Tamas from ironage for the 1970 aau Mr World scans as Goneaway has correctly pointed out most of the scans were from Tamas at ironage (well we think they were SCANNED by Tamas originally) no offence meant to you guys there at Built report :) :) :)

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: April 18, 2009, 08:05:06 PM »
Not arnold, but thought this picture of Mikes back was outstanding from the 1980 show :o

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 18, 2009, 08:11:20 PM »
Mentzer was fucking awesome and he should have punched Arnold in his fucking cocky arrogant mouth!  Arnold's a fucking homo anyways.  Always has been.  Mentzer was the epitome of power and that solid looking brick shit house build.  Arnold was a twig when he came off the drugs! Arnold was a big pussy too!  He couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag.  Always talking shit and never backing his big mouth up.  Someone needed to shut his lilly ass up but no one did.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: April 26, 2009, 05:10:10 AM »
Mentzer was fucking awesome and he should have punched Arnold in his fucking cocky arrogant mouth!  Arnold's a fucking homo anyways.  Always has been.  Mentzer was the epitome of power and that solid looking brick shit house build.  Arnold was a twig when he came off the drugs! Arnold was a big pussy too!  He couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag.  Always talking shit and never backing his big mouth up.  Someone needed to shut his lilly ass up but no one did.

hmmm, don't know about most of that
but
Arnold would NEVER, ever talk smack unless he had Franco and some of the boys with him....old story where A was getting his ass beat by a southerner in Gold's, Franco jumped in and bit the guy's leg