Author Topic: Spitzer's Defenders......LMAO ! ! ! !  (Read 5702 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Spitzer's Defenders......LMAO ! ! ! !
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2008, 12:55:08 PM »
No meltdown from Hugo here.

That's his standard way when he's passionate about something.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2008, 12:55:39 PM »

Decker,

The bragging comment was in reference to him going on television back when he was A.G.  when he went on t.V bragging about all of the prosecutions on Prostitution rings, and he made the comment " "the johns are just as guilty"" and will be gone after as well.
I didn't see those statements b/c at the time they were made, I didn't care.  I don't think that makes him more of a hypocrite than he already is.

I am not getting the same satisfaction of his demise that you are.  I thought he was doing the people's work in many respects.  I don't relish watching that kind of effort go down the drain.  

We have enough worthless politicians--yes-men and toadies--already  We don't need to lose a guy doing a hell of a job in my opinion.

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2008, 12:59:30 PM »
I think you need to go back and read, and if you think me saying retarded is a meltdown, you've never seen me meltdown Grin  Oh you'll know when I do and everyone here who's not a noob like you can attest, this ain't one of my meltdowns Wink  In this case, it's clear you posted "meltdown" to avoid my points and evade them by going down this path, clearly!

You melt down worse than a Liberal, more like a child.  How old are you ?

"noob" ?  nice try, but.....and I have been posting on GetBig  long before you ever posted on here, at least under the name Berserker.

When I first stated posting on here, the only ones posting under the general section were MellonWheels, Avenging Eagle, Jdogg, AllDoggitty, and a few others. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2008, 01:03:59 PM »
You melt down worse than a Liberal, more like a child.  How old are you ?

"noob" ?  nice try, but.....and I have been posting on GetBig  long before you ever posted on here, at least under the name Berserker.

When I first stated posting on here, the only ones posting under the general section were MellonWheels, Avenging Eagle, Jdogg, AllDoggitty, and a few others. 
you're still avoiding all the points made against your very stupid argument.  Don't think it's not obvious ;)  If you had another account state it, otherwise you're a noob ;)

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2008, 01:06:30 PM »
I didn't see those statements b/c at the time they were made, I didn't care.  I don't think that makes him more of a hypocrite than he already is.

I am not getting the same satisfaction of his demise that you are.  I thought he was doing the people's work in many respects.  I don't relish watching that kind of effort go down the drain. 

We have enough worthless politicians--yes-men and toadies--already  We don't need to lose a guy doing a hell of a job in my opinion.

Decker,

My view of him is he is an arrogant, self centered, typical politician that  lets all the power go to their head, and start believing they are above the law.

The only thing  that he tired to do as Governor, was trying to get Drivers License for illegals, even though the majority of NewYorkers were against it.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 13, 2008, 01:06:46 PM »
No meltdown from Hugo here.

That's his standard way when he's passionate about something.
yea, that would be a pretty weak meltdown by my standards  :)

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: March 13, 2008, 01:13:32 PM »
you're still avoiding all the points made against your very stupid argument.  Don't think it's not obvious Wink  If you had another account state it, otherwise you're a noob Wink

ok " Baby Hugo",  even though I have been posting on here long before you,  it is your sand Box, so I am a noob,  just cause you say so  ::)

Baby Hugo being proud of the fact that he melts down on here like a child, when he should be embarrassed.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 13, 2008, 01:18:49 PM »
ok " Baby Hugo",  even though I have been posting on here long before you,  it is your sand Box, so I am a noob,  just cause you say so  ::)

Baby Hugo being proud of the fact that he melts down on here like a child, when he should be embarrassed.

yet again, you want to avoid the points, because you have nothing ;)  If you ask me, you're the one being childish with this tactic.

If you had a prior account, what was it nordic noobie?

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: March 13, 2008, 01:21:14 PM »
yet again, you want to avoid the points, because you have nothing Wink  If you ask me, you're the one being childish with this tactic.

If you had a prior account, what was it nordic noobie?

baby hugo, what points have I avoided ?

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 13, 2008, 01:26:35 PM »
for once ill agree with you.

shit, if you take a girl out and want to get laid. you know your going to have take her out to dinner and everything, which by the end of the night will cost a hundred bucks or two.

then if she fucks you, hows she not a prostitute? hows that not paying for sex?
hahaha.  I met my wife when I was 20 and I've been paying for it since.  That didn't sound right.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2008, 01:26:44 PM »
No it's fucking not ::)  especially when after you've put your stupid challenge out we affirmed out condemnation of his actions,  WHAT FUCKING MORE DO YOU WANT ::)  Look buck rogers, it happens all the time, when something happens in public that surrounds other issues, it often happens that people will also bring up that goddamned issue, that's nothing new.  The only thing that's new is your making accusations of the issue being brought up.  You're calling Calmus guilty by the shear association of bringing up the issue.  WTF man, that's stupid as you appear to be.  I for one would have no problem defending Spitzer if I felt he deserved it.  It's freaking retarded of you to tell us we're finding some side way of supporting Spitzer's actions....  RETARDED!!!
You could address this beyond crying meltdown baby nordic eldon :D

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2008, 01:38:01 PM »
No it's fucking not Roll Eyes  especially when after you've put your your stupid challenge out we affirmed out condemnation of his actions,  WHAT FUCKING MORE DO YOU WANT Roll Eyes  Look buck rogers, it happens all the time, when something happens in public that surrounds other issues, it often happens that people will also bring up that goddamned issue, that's nothing new.  The only thing that's new is your making accusations of the issue being brought up.  You're calling Calmus guilty by the shear association of bringing up the issue.  WTF man, that's stupid as you appear to be.  I for one would have no problem defending Spitzer if I felt he deserved it.  It's freaking retarded of you to tell us we're finding some side way of supporting Spitzer's actions....  RETARDED!!!

ok baby hugo, besides seeing on your name calling in the above statement,  what points did I ignore ?

I already answered everything you asked earlier in this thread, go back and reread

I said to 240 that Spitzer is a hypocrite,

I said that it is hypocritical for people like clamus to come on here saying that prostitution should not be illegal, the day after a prominent Democrat resigned, and that is it would have been a republican,  Clamus and other liberals would not be on here saying this.

I have answered every question on here in relation to this.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 13, 2008, 01:38:54 PM »
Decker,

My view of him is he is an arrogant, self centered, typical politician that  lets all the power go to their head, and start believing they are above the law.

The only thing  that he tired to do as Governor, was trying to get Drivers License for illegals, even though the majority of NewYorkers were against it.

If I were to guess, I would say he did not think he was above the law.  And here's why, if he did entertain such thoughts, he would still be in office.  Why?  B/c he had the impression that he was above the law...Like with President Bush.  He's knowingly committed a felony with his FISA violation and his justification:  The law doesn't apply to me in a time of war.  Bush is still in office.

Of course Spitzer's arrogant.  He's a politician.  A certain amount of ego is prerequisite to embark on a career as a leader of men.

Despite being on the job only a few months as governor of NY, he had these accomplisments to point to:
He doubled charter school choices across NY,
He brought healthcare coverage to 400,000 children,
He created a billion dollars in Medicaid savings without cutting benefits,
He helped secure a $600 million dollar downpayment for stemcell research.

He dropped the drivers license plan last year.  http://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUSN1363693520071114?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&rpc=22&sp=true

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 13, 2008, 01:41:47 PM »
oh brother, let me make this easy for you eldon... Do you deny that when an event happens with controversial subjects involved often those topics spin off of the event and enter the public discourse with temporary renewed interest?  If you do not deny this truth, you have no case and well, sorry, you have no case. ;)

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 13, 2008, 01:56:57 PM »
If I were to guess, I would say he did not think he was above the law.  And here's why, if he did entertain such thoughts, he would still be in office.  Why?  B/c he had the impression that he was above the law...Like with President Bush.  He's knowingly committed a felony with his FISA violation and his justification:  The law doesn't apply to me in a time of war.  Bush is still in office.

Of course Spitzer's arrogant.  He's a politician.  A certain amount of ego is prerequisite to embark on a career as a leader of men.

Despite being on the job only a few months as governor of NY, he had these accomplisments to point to:
He doubled charter school choices across NY,
He brought healthcare coverage to 400,000 children,
He created a billion dollars in Medicaid savings without cutting benefits,
He helped secure a $600 million dollar downpayment for stemcell research.

He dropped the drivers license plan last year.  http://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUSN1363693520071114?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&rpc=22&sp=true

well since spitzer its been the first time of my life debating leaving this state. 25,000 dollars i have to come up with for my housing taxes alone. 25,000 for a 2 bedroom condo. i havnt done shit to my place since ive lived here, the neighboorhood is the same. but my assesment goes up almost 80grand in a year? wonder why.

thats just one of the state taxes im paying. its fucking insane now.

even the liberals in ny are complaining about taxes. now thats bad

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 13, 2008, 02:23:40 PM »
well since spitzer its been the first time of my life debating leaving this state. 25,000 dollars i have to come up with for my housing taxes alone. 25,000 for a 2 bedroom condo. i havnt done shit to my place since ive lived here, the neighboorhood is the same. but my assesment goes up almost 80grand in a year? wonder why.

Here's a link that might help you with breaking down your tax assessment:  http://www.orps.state.ny.us/

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #66 on: March 13, 2008, 02:43:19 PM »

you're paying 25k anually for prop tax?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 13, 2008, 02:52:47 PM »

either he's got an awesome place or I think he's fibbing a bit:

2006: Westchester County, north of New York City, ranked No. 1 with $7,337 in median property taxes paid. No. 2 was Nassau County on Long Island, with $7,025.  But no doubt, he's probably paying to much.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 13, 2008, 03:03:18 PM »
looks like median for the high end places for 2007 was close to 8000.00  I guess that places most in the upper range around 16,000 so KH either has a corruption/mafia problem, is lying, or has a 2 bedroom mansion with a 42 car garage :D

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 13, 2008, 03:29:04 PM »
i dont know where your getting this info from. when i baught my place for 450, the first year i payed 11,000 in taxes.

they say this place is now worth 700k. plus its payed off, so they rape you when you arnt paying a mortgage

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 13, 2008, 03:33:30 PM »
i dont know where your getting this info from. when i baught my place for 450, the first year i payed 11,000 in taxes.

they say this place is now worth 700k. plus its payed off, so they rape you when you arnt paying a mortgage
The NY post :D

http://www.nypost.com/seven/09132007/news/regionalnews/property_taxes_sock_n_y___n_j_.htm

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 13, 2008, 03:45:54 PM »
The NY post :D

http://www.nypost.com/seven/09132007/news/regionalnews/property_taxes_sock_n_y___n_j_.htm

that makes no sense.. i had to look it up to make sure im not crazy..

ny state average. not nyc which is higher...$250,000 home => $7750 in annual property taxes

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 13, 2008, 03:50:19 PM »
that makes no sense.. i had to look it up to make sure im not crazy..

ny state average. not nyc which is higher...$250,000 home => $7750 in annual property taxes
yea but they listed the highest counties in the nation were I looked for the 2006.  Those were the highest median prices out of the whole US.  Come on dude, you pay 25,000 for a 2 bedroom...  no way man.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 13, 2008, 03:54:28 PM »

That's what I thought.  That's a little less than 5 times what I pay on my humble home...and I have a double lot and I built my house in 2003.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 13, 2008, 04:15:20 PM »
somebody is paying an extra fee :D

DHS is really on top of it ;D