Author Topic: What's the story with women having a sweater round their waist?  (Read 6490 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
in a lot of gyms women have a sweater round their waist to cover their ass.

no men has ever been seen in a gym with that.

what gives

one would think it's only fat women doing this but its not. i think no woman should cover up for the following reasons:

#1 either they got a fine ass and they should embrace it and display it.
#2 if theyre for whatever reason unhappy with their ass (let's say it's the size of ~flower~s) they should not hide it, rather they should use the same tactics arnold did for his lousy calves, display it to remind him of the changes that need to be done.

discuss this important subject.
Z

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
Re: What's the story with women having a sweater round their waist?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 09:45:57 AM »
in a lot of gyms women have a sweater round their waist to cover their ass.

no men has ever been seen in a gym with that.

what gives

one would think it's only fat women doing this but its not. i think no woman should cover up for the following reasons:

#1 either they got a fine ass and they should embrace it and display it.
#2 if theyre for whatever reason unhappy with their ass (let's say it's the size of ~flower~s) they should not hide it, rather they should use the same tactics arnold did for his lousy calves, display it to remind him of the changes that need to be done.

discuss this important subject.

First of all, I will have to disagree with you about ~flower~'s ass.  I am pretty certain that it's mighty fine. 
From where are you getting the information that is leading you to incorrect conclusions?   ???

I do agree about your reasoning for not covering up.  Either display the goods for all to see, or use it as self-motivation. 

When I feel fat, my ass is not what I cover up...that usually looks better with more meat on it. 
The "lunch lady arms" are the first thing that would get covered on me, so I would be wearing that sweater. 

Maybe some of these girls are very serious about their workouts and don't want guys staring at their asses in the gym?  LOL, I doubt it! 

I haven't seen many guys in the gym with a sweater tied around their ass, but I have seen them wearing and doing some pretty ridiculous things for sure. 

:)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2007, 09:48:43 AM »

I haven't seen many guys in the gym with a sweater tied around their ass, but I have seen them wearing and doing some pretty ridiculous things for sure. 

Like what?
E

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2007, 09:56:07 AM »
Like what?

Before you say anything else, I'll preface these remarks by saying that there is nothing wrong with string tank tops.................... ..............or fanny packs.   ;)

How bout those 80's style parachute pants with the funny patterns on them.  Those always make me laugh.  I think they were actually teh style for the gym rats back in the 80s.  With the Otomix boots right?
And I always looooooove the really tight spandex pants.  One older guy at the gym I go to has matching sets of spandex pants and tanks....the bright purple and yellow stripes are my favorite. 
One guy with super skinny legs loves to wear the tight spandex shorts/pants.  His nickname is "bitch pants."   ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2007, 10:02:49 AM »

Before you say anything else, I'll preface these remarks by saying that there is nothing wrong with string tank tops.................... ..............or fanny packs.   ;)

How bout those 80's style parachute pants with the funny patterns on them.  Those always make me laugh.  I think they were actually teh style for the gym rats back in the 80s.  With the Otomix boots right?
And I always looooooove the really tight spandex pants.  One older guy at the gym I go to has matching sets of spandex pants and tanks....the bright purple and yellow stripes are my favorite. 
One guy with super skinny legs loves to wear the tight spandex shorts/pants.  His nickname is "bitch pants."   ;D

Those "people" always make me laugh. But nothing beats a fanny pack and a gallon a water for pure comedy value. ;D
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2007, 10:06:22 AM »

First of all, I will have to disagree with you about ~flower~'s ass.  I am pretty certain that it's mighty fine. 
From where are you getting the information that is leading you to incorrect conclusions?   ???

I do agree about your reasoning for not covering up.  Either display the goods for all to see, or use it as self-motivation. 

When I feel fat, my ass is not what I cover up...that usually looks better with more meat on it. 
The "lunch lady arms" are the first thing that would get covered on me, so I would be wearing that sweater. 

Maybe some of these girls are very serious about their workouts and don't want guys staring at their asses in the gym?  LOL, I doubt it! 

maybe its more common in europe.
every week there's a thread about flowers fat ass on the x board. and has been for as long as i can remember. you will have to ask goatboy for that!
Z

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2007, 10:11:57 AM »
Those "people" always make me laugh. But nothing beats a fanny pack and a gallon a water for pure comedy value. ;D

I forgot about the gallon of water!  I'm guilty.   ;D

Nothing wrong with making sure you stay hydrated.   :P

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2007, 10:25:10 AM »
maybe its more common in europe.
every week there's a thread about flowers fat ass on the x board. and has been for as long as i can remember. you will have to ask goatboy for that!

I haven't read the X board, but I am certain that goatboy has been mis-informed.   >:(

Not sure about Europe, but around the States, what you will see a lot of is the girls who come to the gym in full hair and makeup, talking on their cell phones the whole time they are "working out."  They usually stick to primarily cardio.   ::)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2007, 12:03:58 PM »
Not sure about Europe, but around the States, what you will see a lot of is the girls who come to the gym in full hair and makeup, talking on their cell phones the whole time they are "working out."  They usually stick to primarily cardio.   ::)

Except for the full hair & make-up it's pretty much the same in The Netherlands. A lot of men talk on their cell phones also, usually pretending to have an interesting social life.  ::)

The abductor and the other one I forgot the name of are 2 very popular machines for women, of course with the use of minimum weight so they can keep talking.  ::)

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2007, 10:23:36 AM »

I don't wear a sweater around my waist.   I think that extra material would make it look wider.   8)