Author Topic: This board keeps getting better and better  (Read 3608 times)

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
This board keeps getting better and better
« on: October 11, 2007, 07:41:40 AM »
Thanks for all the training threads, the motivational threads (photos etc) and now a thread w/training tips for beginners.

THis board just keeps getting better and better!  Thanks rip et al :)
R

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
Re: This board keeps getting better and better
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2007, 08:38:03 AM »
Thanks for all the training threads, the motivational threads (photos etc) and now a thread w/training tips for beginners.

THis board just keeps getting better and better!  Thanks rip et al :)

Thank you Stella!!  You have been a big help with your ideas for this board and the contributions you have made. 
Not all that many women posting on here yet, but in terms of who we do have posting on here, it's clearly all about quality over quantity.   8)

Much love to the guys who contribute to this board too!   :-*
:)

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2007, 07:56:31 PM »
Lori indeed has improved this forum.  8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2007, 08:10:35 PM »
This board is great. Yeah, I don't guess I fall into the category of being a woman but I like this board because you can actually talk about training...unlike the training board.

Number 1 flaw of the training board. Whatever you say, 99% will disagree with you. If you then change and agree with them, guess what, they'll disagree with that, lol! I stopped posting there a long time ago.

Oh yeah, another good thing about this section...great pictures ;D

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2007, 08:16:24 PM »
Lori indeed has improved this forum.  8)

Indeed!

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2007, 04:00:20 AM »
This board is great. Yeah, I don't guess I fall into the category of being a woman but I like this board because you can actually talk about training...unlike the training board.

Number 1 flaw of the training board. Whatever you say, 99% will disagree with you. If you then change and agree with them, guess what, they'll disagree with that, lol! I stopped posting there a long time ago.

Oh yeah, another good thing about this section...great pictures ;D

Gotta keep the boys happy with lots of pics... ;D
The ladies like them too, they are very motivating.

And I definitely appreciate all of the training info that the guys on this board have provided, it has helped me and I am sure it helps the other ladies who read this board.   8)

:)

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2007, 10:22:44 AM »
I think the fact that this board stays postive and on-topic are great.  Sure guy posters are welcome too.  if you want to bash, trash, and own, there are other boards for that.  Yes ripitup is contributing with training articles and yes it's good to have a board where quality shines over quantity.  We'll be GetBig's best kept secret for a little while, but when the growth comes we'll stay true to our ideals.
X

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2007, 10:36:35 AM »
I think the fact that this board stays postive and on-topic are great.  Sure guy posters are welcome too.  if you want to bash, trash, and own, there are other boards for that.  Yes ripitup is contributing with training articles and yes it's good to have a board where quality shines over quantity.  We'll be GetBig's best kept secret for a little while, but when the growth comes we'll stay true to our ideals.

Cool Med, its you mods that make this board good and your right positive and on topic is important too.  The site has plenty of bash boards.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2007, 11:51:59 AM »
We'll be GetBig's best kept secret for a little while, but when the growth comes we'll stay true to our ideals.

The growth will come when more women will post here. Getbig ain't easy on women, but this section can be like a last stronghold for all women interested in training and bodybuilding related topics.

Spread the word!   :)