Author Topic: for moen, da-vinci and other fashionable fellas  (Read 18395 times)

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: for moen, da-vinci and other fashionable fellas
« Reply #100 on: November 12, 2012, 10:56:53 PM »
::)
That Aubercy is a whole-cut shoe, meaning a single piece of leather which is extremely hard to do and the leather has to be flawless.  Next, the dyeing is hand applied, reduced, re-applied, reduced, repeated over and over to get the effect.  In person, you would not see the red highlights as much, only in the certain lighting.

The shoe is then hand burnished which can take easily up to 100 hours plus to get it right.  The entire thing is bench-made and the inner is goodyear welted on a custom last.

You obviously don`t know anything when it comes to shoes.

And then I'm the homo  ???

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #101 on: November 12, 2012, 10:59:32 PM »
I have an identical pair that are Ferragamo's. They are almost too nice to wear.
Ferragamo`s Tramezza line is the highest quality, but those are not it.  Some of the Original Line are well made, but many are made of very thin cut leather.  The Studio Line is pretty much garbage and the soles are glued and not sewn.

I hope you are moisturizing your leather, polishing and waxing on a regular basis and using shoe trees.  Most people destroy their shoes and do nothing to them, but wear them.

A good pair of Ferragamos should easily last you a decade before you have to re-sole them.  They should last a lifetime if properly cared for.  I doubt most are willing to do that though.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #102 on: November 12, 2012, 11:21:59 PM »
Bought some new shirts as well, wasn't going to post these but since cephissus is such a big fan of this style...  ;)

the striped one's nice, except i'd prefer for it to have an ass shot rather than a tit shot ;)

i saw a few Spider-Man tees at one of the shops that i frequent, and i'm thinking that i'll go ahead a pick up a few of them being that he is my aesthetic twin, minus the calves ;D

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: November 13, 2012, 12:53:41 AM »
I hope you are moisturizing your leather, polishing and waxing on a regular basis and using shoe trees.  Most people destroy their shoes and do nothing to them, but wear them.

And people give me, da_vinci and dj181 shit for moisturizing OUR skin  ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #104 on: November 13, 2012, 12:58:52 AM »
And people give me, da_vinci and dj181 shit for moisturizing OUR skin  ;D

speaking of that, can you recommend any got skin bronzing products for me ;D

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: November 13, 2012, 01:00:27 AM »
the striped one's nice, except i'd prefer for it to have an ass shot rather than a tit shot ;)

i saw a few Spider-Man tees at one of the shops that i frequent, and i'm thinking that i'll go ahead a pick up a few of them being that he is my aesthetic twin, minus the calves ;D

You know what's funny, some here most certainly only saw the stripes and the color it is in, they didn't see the woman, then they ask ME if I'm gay :D

A classic example of how it works, da_vinci and I know it all too well.

Nothing wrong with some kitchy Spiderman t-shirt. Just make sure it's a decent one and not a merchandise-version for Spiderman-nerds :P

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: November 13, 2012, 01:05:43 AM »
speaking of that, can you recommend any got skin bronzing products for me ;D

I have no experience with any of them. Should there exist one that looks natural instead of retarded, I'm interested as well  :P

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: November 13, 2012, 01:35:09 AM »
Ferragamo`s Tramezza line is the highest quality, but those are not it.  Some of the Original Line are well made, but many are made of very thin cut leather.  The Studio Line is pretty much garbage and the soles are glued and not sewn.

A good pair of Ferragamos should easily last you a decade before you have to re-sole them.  They should last a lifetime if properly cared for.  I doubt most are willing to do that though.

I don't remember what line they are, I paid $700 w/tax for them. I use shoe trees always, but I have gotten lazy on the polishing.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: November 13, 2012, 03:19:55 AM »
These are the shiznit imo:

da_vinci, dj181, Groink, BigCyp, what do y'all think of them?  8)

Yes they are the shit brother, good purchase.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: November 13, 2012, 03:25:12 AM »
::)
That Aubercy is a whole-cut shoe, meaning a single piece of leather which is extremely hard to do and the leather has to be flawless.  Next, the dyeing is hand applied, reduced, re-applied, reduced, repeated over and over to get the effect.  In person, you would not see the red highlights as much, only in the certain lighting.

The shoe is then hand burnished which can take easily up to 100 hours plus to get it right.  The entire thing is bench-made and the inner is goodyear welted on a custom last.

You obviously don`t know anything when it comes to shoes.

Hahaha BOOOOOM!!!!!!! Eat that you mcdonald employee issue shoe wearing motherfuckers!!!!!!

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: November 13, 2012, 05:05:02 AM »
Hahaha BOOOOOM!!!!!!! Eat that you mcdonald employee issue shoe wearing motherfuckers!!!!!!

mcdonald employee shoe?  :P

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #111 on: November 13, 2012, 05:20:16 AM »
This thread is an example that americans have a very dofficult time when it comes to clothing. Sports shoes, these white, bulky bottom, etc.. they are worn by, as Moen said - people in the wheelchair, or old fellas with cargo shorts, etc.. (we talk - public wear here, afaik).
 And brands, prices, etc... I'd buy a 30$ shoes instead of 3000$ if these would be the ones I like. It's not the case with some people tho'.. Some assume - if the shoes,shirt, pants are expensive (and of a known brand) - they MUST be fashionable and stylish. Lol.. I would wear converses over these horrible looking leather shoes with red shades any day, and I couldn't care less about the price.

But - let's not forget taht this is a board of bodybuilders.. This group of people has been known to be a horrible dressers for quite some time already (too lazy to post the example pics), and I notice that not just in US, but here in Europe too, to some extent (amongst other bodybuilding fellas).

These t-shirts are cool. It's not just about the patterns/pictures, etc.. but about the design of how they fit a body too. These should look really god on an athletic body.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: November 13, 2012, 05:34:35 AM »

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #113 on: November 13, 2012, 05:41:34 AM »
This thread is an example that americans have a very dofficult time when it comes to clothing. Sports shoes, these white, bulky bottom, etc.. they are worn by, as Moen said - people in the wheelchair, or old fellas with cargo shorts, etc.. (we talk - public wear here, afaik).
 And brands, prices, etc... I'd buy a 30$ shoes instead of 3000$ if these would be the ones I like. It's not the case with some people tho'.. Some assume - if the shoes,shirt, pants are expensive (and of a known brand) - they MUST be fashionable and stylish. Lol.. I would wear converses over these horrible looking leather shoes with red shades any day, and I couldn't care less about the price.

But - let's not forget taht this is a board of bodybuilders.. This group of people has been known to be a horrible dressers for quite some time already (too lazy to post the example pics), and I notice that not just in US, but here in Europe too, to some extent (amongst other bodybuilding fellas).

These t-shirts are cool. It's not just about the patterns/pictures, etc.. but about the design of how they fit a body too. These should look really god on an athletic body.

100% spot on

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

nevertrustanyone

« Reply #115 on: November 13, 2012, 05:48:58 AM »
 ::) gayest thread on the internet

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: November 13, 2012, 11:46:34 AM »

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: November 13, 2012, 12:14:51 PM »
Simple and cheap ones but cool nonetheless, Feiyue Delta's:

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #118 on: November 13, 2012, 12:16:58 PM »

not bad man, but it would be better if the blue was changed for red

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: November 13, 2012, 12:18:45 PM »
not bad man, but it would be better if the blue was changed for red

:D

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: November 13, 2012, 02:03:06 PM »
Lol.. I would wear converses over these horrible looking leather shoes with red shades any day, and I couldn't care less about the price.

???

they're completely different types of shoes, meant for different purposes.  why would you even think to type this?  aside from this, the rest of your rant is obviously in response to my post, but totally misses the point... good grief.

also these feiyues are not bad, except for the EXTREMELY OBVIOUS fatal flaw: a gigantic brand name scrawled across the side... and you say I have no taste, lol!

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: November 13, 2012, 02:30:30 PM »

Very nice , I would buy those but I refuse to look like a fagg0t .

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #122 on: November 13, 2012, 02:55:29 PM »
Very nice , I would buy those but I refuse to look like a fagg0t .

I guess that's why you started bodybuilding  ???

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #123 on: November 13, 2012, 02:57:48 PM »
???

they're completely different types of shoes, meant for different purposes.  why would you even think to type this?  aside from this, the rest of your rant is obviously in response to my post, but totally misses the point... good grief.

also these feiyues are not bad, except for the EXTREMELY OBVIOUS fatal flaw: a gigantic brand name scrawled across the side... and you say I have no taste, lol!

"fatal flaw", again cephissus, they are shoes, no one will die, chill homie  8)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #124 on: November 13, 2012, 03:00:08 PM »
Where is Da-VInci's Hair???