Author Topic: Mainstream media jumping on the O'Hare UFO story  (Read 3878 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Mainstream media jumping on the O'Hare UFO story
« on: January 04, 2007, 09:25:55 PM »
Nov 7 of last year, a large object was seen at Ohare Airport in Chicago.  Pilots, workers, and other saw it sit there then fly away very quickly.  They reported it and demanded an investigation.

nothing happened, so they called the local newspaper.

FAA first said "there were no reports filed about anything strange"

When a reporter said he intended to file a Freedom of Info Act (FOIA), they admitted there were many reports.

Tonight, Oreilly called any UFO claims the most rediculous item of the day.  Olbermann is about to cover it too.

Monster MSM campaign to mock this story?  If a video surfaces (and you know they do have video cameras and cell phone cameras), this could break open as a big story.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Mainstream media jumping on the O'Hare UFO story
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2007, 09:53:19 PM »
Rob..NOTHING is gonna happen...

this is ONE thing the biggies in the world are prolly in agreement with...

it'll rip ALL the religions on this planet a new one..

they cant let that happen..
carpe` vaginum!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2007, 09:54:16 PM »
Olbermann cover ing it now on MSNBC

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2007, 09:59:15 PM »
Nov 7 - United Airlines and FAA denied it.

Chic Tribune: many witnesses all described the same thing. 

FAA lied about it initially. 

Fed Aviation Agency now calls it "weather phenomenon" and considers the case closed.

Pilots are being mocked - and they kinda know their shit and what belongs and happens at airports.

Also... Nice evidence that FAA will quickly lie about anything. 

Olbermann: Why can't the US Govt just admit "we don't know"? "Why did they lie?"

Mexican govt admits they have no clue what the UFos they filmed are.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2007, 10:07:43 PM »
they know..and it aint our craft

"we r gods chosen people"  <-- thats EXACTLY what the jews , muslims and christians are fed everyday...

well what happens when someone superior shows up? lol...God goes out of the window...

you and me wont freak out..but can ya imagine the hardcore christians..muslims and jews..it'd be anarchy...

sooo i kinda understand...most folks r wayy to dumb and NOT ready for this...
carpe` vaginum!

sandycoosworth

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2007, 10:20:06 PM »
an unsensationalistic media isnt profit maximizing ... people would be bored to tears at the very least or severely enraged at the worst ... imagine telling mr joe amreekan his government planned 911, you think hed understand any of the geopolitical reasons behind it, ever?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2007, 10:28:32 PM »
an unsensationalistic media isnt profit maximizing ... people would be bored to tears at the very least or severely enraged at the worst ... imagine telling mr joe amreekan his government planned 911, you think hed understand any of the geopolitical reasons behind it, ever?

WATCH part 1 and 2

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=nasa+evidence

i'd like yer facking feedback...

i aint holding any grudges..but quit being a c nt and watch em..you got the fucking time  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Tonkin

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2007, 11:01:46 PM »
fuck religion man.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2007, 11:21:18 PM »
Yeah that was pretty see through trying to explain it as a weather phenom, pilots, janitors, and other staff all saw the same object, and I'm guessing they know the difference between a cloud and a actual object

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2007, 11:30:58 PM »
Yeah that was pretty see through trying to explain it as a weather phenom, pilots, janitors, and other staff all saw the same object, and I'm guessing they know the difference between a cloud and a actual object

especially cause the FAA lied.  They let that lie ride, despite the united airlines pilots, workers, etc all saying they saw the same thing. 

when reporters filed for FOIA forms, FAA suddenly gave version 2.0 of their story.

Why lie?  Why is a govt agency allowed to just lie freely like this?

(Keep in mind this is the same FAA which admitted it shredded 9/11 recordings which would have revealed what happened in those missing 45 minutes... they weren't held accountable then either).

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2007, 11:35:04 PM »
could you imagine what would happen if the government came out and said theres aliens visiting us... it would create worldwide panic. with all of these witnesses nobody had a fukin cell phone to snap a pic or a vid?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2007, 11:41:25 PM »
could you imagine what would happen if the government came out and said theres aliens visiting us... it would create worldwide panic. with all of these witnesses nobody had a fukin cell phone to snap a pic or a vid?

Perhaps the pilots don't have cell phones in the cockpit?

I don't think there would be huge panic.  sure, some losers would off themselves, be hey, that's just cleaning out the gene pool.

They only hide it (reportedly) because the US thinks the USSR will use UFOs as a fake guise to attack us.  Govts in europe, mexico, even russia... they are way more open about it.  Mexico's def dept even put out a video and admitted to teh world they had no clue what it was.

And the space shuttle videos - they make it pretty obvious (astronauts are terrible liars ad lib) that the men on the shuttles know about the UFOs.  Toxic posted some clips.  Dudes are terrible liars.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2007, 11:52:36 PM »
i hope they do deny iff there really are aliens out there,, id be paronoid as hell

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2007, 11:58:44 PM »
i hope they do deny iff there really are aliens out there,, id be paronoid as hell

why?

nothing would change aside from a few people freaking out for two days, then going back to their regular lives.  TV would talk about it, there would be new movies and books, lots of "toldya so", but that's it.

Check out the freakiest 30 seconds you'll see tonight -
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3583748777451109879&q=ufo+proof+nasa&hl=en

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2007, 03:07:38 AM »

"we r gods chosen people"  <-- thats EXACTLY what the jews , muslims and christians are fed everyday...

well what happens when someone superior shows up? lol...God goes out of the window...

you and me wont freak out..but can ya imagine the hardcore christians..muslims and jews..it'd be anarchy...

That is possibly the best thing that could happen to man kind right now. A nice good humbling.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2007, 07:10:02 AM »

oh the irony.

Sexual Mustard

• Getbig III
  • DC Comics Pro and TEAM MUSCLECENTER
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2007, 01:38:15 AM »
If you guys want to see some interesting UFO eyewitness accounts by millitary guys and other high-ranking government people, look up "Disclosure Project" on YouTube.

SM

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2007, 02:51:17 PM »
If you guys want to see some interesting UFO eyewitness accounts by millitary guys and other high-ranking government people, look up "Disclosure Project" on YouTube.

SM

www.video.google.com

keywords

Evidence NASA ufo  watch part 1 and 2
carpe` vaginum!

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2008, 04:35:19 AM »

it'll rip ALL the religions on this planet a new one..

they cant let that happen..

But it's going to happen!

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2008, 11:07:46 AM »
But it's going to happen!

the disclosure project happened in 2001, and nothing has happened yet with respect to disclosure( if there is anything to disclose at all).  At this point there no conclusive evidence (available to the public) that proves these UFOS are anything other then astronomical phenomena that we do not yet understand.  If you believe the anecdotes from countless former militaty/government officals from all around the world, then there is indeed evidence that proves beyond all reasonable doubt that yes we have been visited by other worldy beings, and it is highly classified. If so you can bet it will never be let out unless something were to happen that would force them too(such as a event witnessed by too many people to coverup). 

In my opinion I think we have been visited.  I base this on the anecdote from the 6th man on the moon, Dr. Edgar Mitchell.  If I am right and the world were to find it, it would certainly change the way we view each other and our current belief systems we have here on earth, that is for sure.