Author Topic: Whos is the toughest getbigger?  (Read 20377 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Whos is the toughest getbigger?
« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2007, 04:43:12 PM »
Funny thing the only person that openly talked about fighting in a cage is BerzerkFury himself, he said he would have his first fight this summer and that was early this year  ::)

(if we're not counting his old post about him being the next fedor etc)

17 years of cage fighting. Do you know that you have more experience than Wanderlei and pretty much every fighter, except for a few like Fedor and what not. Surely you must be a BJJ black belt, able to kick through walls with your brutal teep kicks and snap an arm in two with a monster armbar?

Going with money on the fact that your training consists of brutal board breaking at your TKD McDojo. Shame. Here I was thinking all your bitching on the MMA board was for naught. Bruce Lee 2.0 eh? Oh wait, I see you're working your Pumphard gimmick again. Laughable.

By the way, what's the point in training MMA (as you have been quoted, not just martial arts) if you don't have the intentions of ever stepping foot into an amateur match? 99% of amateur matches involve both clowns bullrushing each other, ending up on the ground, and the one who ends up on top slipping in a rear naked choke, all in less than 30 seconds. Mr. Big Bad Pride belt holder Bluto must surely be up for that, after 17+ years of fighting and all!

Going to go with you being a Karate master. Man, you must surely intimidate all the 10 year old kids in your class when you break 3 dried out boards with your fist!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2007, 04:45:45 PM »
17 years of cage fighting. Do you know that you have more experience than Wanderlei and pretty much every fighter, except for a few like Fedor and what not. Surely you must be a BJJ black belt, able to kick through walls with your brutal teep kicks and snap an arm in two with a monster armbar?

Going with money on the fact that your training consists of brutal board breaking at your TKD McDojo. Shame. Here I was thinking all your bitching on the MMA board was for naught. Bruce Lee 2.0 eh? Oh wait, I see you're working your Pumphard gimmick again. Laughable.
are you suggesting that the closest that "bluto" has come to fighting is when his dad would make him bite into a Sugar Ray Leonard Signature Series boxing glove when he was pounding him up the ass, BF?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2007, 04:46:50 PM »
multiple page meltdown

btw check the training thread i did on the mma board, there's a reply from a guy that's got even more experience than me, and youll soon find that 10+ years is standard
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2007, 04:47:15 PM »
are you suggesting that the closest that "bluto" has come to fighting is when his dad would make him bite into a Sugar Ray Leonard Sisnature Series boxing glove when he was punding him up the ass, BF?

hahahaha yes!!!!!!! I heard he was reduced to tears when his father's baby batter stained his brand new "Sprawls".

multiple page meltdown

btw check the training thread i did on the mma board, there's a reply from a guy that's got even more experience than me, and youll soon find that 10+ years is standard

That guy sounds like he knows what he's talking about. In all 600 of your posts on that board, you have contributed jack shit to that board and continually embarrass yourself with your moronic picks and little tidbits of shitty advice.

By the way, should I dig up the 40 or so dissertation meltdowns you've written in the last 48 hours on the other boards? You must've lost a cage fight against a grizzly or something as of late, sounds like you're on the verge of hooking your car exhaust up to a hose and swallowing 100 sleeping pills.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2007, 04:50:28 PM »
hahahaha yes!!!!!!! I heard he was reduced to tears when his father's baby batter stained his brand new "Sprawls".

That guy sounds like he knows what he's talking about. In all 600 of your posts on that board, you have contributed jack shit to that board and continually embarrass yourself with your moronic picks and little tidbits of shitty advice.

By the way, should I dig up the 40 or so dissertation meltdowns you've written in the last 48 hours on the other boards? You must've lost a cage fight against a grizzly or something as of late, sounds like you're on the verge of hooking your car exhaust up to a hose and swallowing 100 sleeping pills.

yeah i think you should, good luck with that  :)
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2007, 04:53:05 PM »
yeah i think you should, good luck with that  :)

Dissertation #1 full of bitching and moaning that I didn't bother to read past the first 2 lines.

By mentioning a number of events I clearly show that spoilers itself is the problem. I and a number of people doesn't think it's cool. You seem to agree since you made a sticky about it not being accepted.

So on this we agree. No need to discuss it further.

What's left to discuss is that you (along with the rest of the mods) failed to do something about it. You've had many months to deal with it and done nothing about it. This is a fact.

Because of the above. And people obviously doesn't respect you or they wouldn't keep posting spoiler after spoiler, month after month. You say one thing - they do another. What's the point of having mods and rules if a) the mods doesn't do anything and b) the rules are not followed? Feel free to explain that one. I can't wait.

I'm not the one questioning contributions to the board - you are - when you falsly say that I don't contribute when the fact is I've been here as long as anyone and posted as much as anyone. Why you would embarass yourself and lie I don't know. But it's interesting you feel you need to mention how much you and Chutebox contribute, apparantely you think that's what is important for a mod? In that case, since I've contributed far more than MS or Diesel1 does that mean I automatically replace them both?

Is it because of Hedgehogs knowledge of Gossip that he's a mod on the Gossip board, or is it because as a mod he does a great job?

You think about that for a minute. You seem to be confused.

Not surprised you like putting your foot in your mouth. I'll bet you're the type of guy who gets antsy after 10 minutes if there isn't anything at least 9" long and 6" moving around in your mouth.  ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2007, 04:54:26 PM »
haha that's a great post. i owned scimowser so bad on his own board he ended up melting down there AND here - that's a 2 board meltdown combo!

thanks for posting that.

post more! hahaha good shit.
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 29, 2007, 04:56:34 PM »
haha that's a great post. i owned scimowser so bad on his own board he ended up melting down there AND here - that's a 2 board meltdown combo!

thanks for posting that.

post more! hahaha good shit.

I didn't see any ownings in the first two lines. All I saw was a whiny bitching that's been repeating the same topic across three boards now. Your grasp on reality must be quite interesting.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #58 on: May 29, 2007, 04:59:23 PM »
I didn't see any ownings in the first two lines. All I saw was a whiny bitching that's been repeating the same topic across three boards now. Your grasp on reality must be quite interesting.

whatever i did - it worked

guy had the most classic definition there is on a meltdown, something EVERYBODY agrees on - the good ol "ill beat you up!" threat!

and you're so bitter and full of hate towards me you cannot even admit it when you see it you just gotta side with whoever is against me haha poor thing

well at least the rest of us got a good laugh. too bad youre consumed of hate that you miss out on the laughs
squadfather is the same way, he cant question and make fun of kiwiols bogus claims because he needs to "be friends" with him

Z

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 29, 2007, 05:01:51 PM »

guy had the most classic definition there is on a meltdown, something EVERYBODY agrees on - the good ol "ill beat you up!" threat!

and you're so bitter and full of hate towards me you cannot even admit it when you see it you just gotta side with whoever is against me haha poor thing

well at least the rest of us got a good laugh. too bad youre consumed of hate that you miss out on the laughs
squadfather is the same way, he cant question and make fun of kiwiols bogus claims because he needs to "be friends" with him

hahahahah, ok "bluto", i said in previous posts that i don't believe Kiwiol's claims of being able to gain 45 pounds of muscle in a week or eating 6000 calories a day consistently without getting fat and i still don't believe him.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 29, 2007, 05:05:25 PM »

hahahaha, you actually think that I care about anything you do on this site Bluto. I insult you a lot because you're on here every day for 15+ hours. It's easy pickings. To think I actually hate you is hilarious. It's an internet message board and nothing more. If I were to meet any of the clowns on this site in real life, I wouldn't have a problem with any of them. It's all fun and games. If you were to fade away, I doubt anyone would be talking about you even 24 hours after you left. I suspect that's what will happen the day you decide to post a pic of that crazy 150 pound physique of yours.

That and I'm willing to bet that you're a 30+ year old virgin. How was that P. Diddy white party you attended? hahahaha, party animal, cage fighter, IFBB bodybuilder, what next?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #61 on: May 29, 2007, 05:08:12 PM »
hahahaha, you actually think that I care about anything you do on this site Bluto. I insult you a lot because you're on here every day for 15+ hours. It's easy pickings. To think I actually hate you is hilarious. It's an internet message board and nothing more. If I were to meet any of the clowns on this site in real life, I wouldn't have a problem with any of them. It's all fun and games. If you were to fade away, I doubt anyone would be talking about you even 24 hours after you left. I suspect that's what will happen the day you decide to post a pic of that crazy 150 pound physique of yours.

That and I'm willing to bet that you're a 30+ year old virgin. How was that P. Diddy white party you attended? hahahaha, party animal, cage fighter, IFBB bodybuilder, what next?

you dont sound very convincing  :-\
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 29, 2007, 05:09:53 PM »
you dont sound very convincing  :-\

And again, your opinion is completely meaningless to me. Tell me Bluto, how do you manage to bodybuild, cage fight and post for 19 hours a day, 7 days a week? Have you accessed the space time continuum?  ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #63 on: May 29, 2007, 05:12:54 PM »
And again, your opinion is completely meaningless to me. Tell me Bluto, how do you manage to bodybuild, cage fight and post for 19 hours a day, 7 days a week? Have you accessed the space time continuum?  ::)

for someone not caring you sure spend a lot of your time talking about how much you dont care  ;D

haha i think we've gone through this before, you melted down back then as well and now you're repating yourself

imagine how dumb this kid is, he melts down then goes away, comes back only to bring up the same shit that had him meltdown the first time  ::)
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 29, 2007, 05:18:37 PM »
for someone not caring you sure spend a lot of your time talking about how much you dont care  ;D

haha i think we've gone through this before, you melted down back then as well and now you're repating yourself

imagine how dumb this kid is, he melts down then goes away, comes back only to bring up the same shit that had him meltdown the first time  ::)

I'm wondering how many times I'm going to have to drill it into your head before you realize that you're the farthest thing from being important on this site. If you were to disappear, I have no doubt in my mind that no one would be talking about you after 24 hours even. You're just another pissant on this board like everyone else. The only thing is that you're desperately seeking internet validation here while everyone else is here to shoot the shit and have some laughs. You're kind of like Groink. Inferiority complex due to some unforeseen life event and a hard-on for an internet crowd.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #65 on: May 29, 2007, 05:20:07 PM »
I'm wondering how many times I'm going to have to drill it into your head before you realize that you're the farthest thing from being important on this site. If you were to disappear, I have no doubt in my mind that no one would be talking about you after 24 hours even. You're just another pissant on this board like everyone else. The only thing is that you're desperately seeking internet validation here while everyone else is here to shoot the shit and have some laughs. You're kind of like Groink. Inferiority complex due to some unforeseen life event and a hard-on for an internet crowd.

you keep saying that. sounds to me like you're trying to convince yourself  ;D
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 29, 2007, 05:22:04 PM »
you keep saying that. sounds to me like you're trying to convince yourself  ;D

Convince myself? hahahah, yes that's it. I'm here to validate myself to a 110 pound European virgin who spends 19 hours a day looking for people to pay attention to him on the internet. That's it exactly. hahaha, I can't help but laugh at how utterly pathetic you are. You going to post until 4 or 5 am again tonight? You might be able to break 20 hours.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #67 on: May 29, 2007, 05:25:04 PM »
Convince myself? hahahah, yes that's it. I'm here to validate myself to a 110 pound European virgin who spends 19 hours a day looking for people to pay attention to him on the internet. That's it exactly. hahaha, I can't help but laugh at how utterly pathetic you are. You going to post until 4 or 5 am again tonight? You might be able to break 20 hours.

keep trying! maybe you need to add some length to your posts? you're down to half a page now
Z

Alex23

« Reply #68 on: May 30, 2007, 12:17:31 AM »
SS without a doubt.

followed by yours truly. I used to crack baby skulls when running out of head cheese dip.

I don't think any asses on this board would even dare take me.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #69 on: May 30, 2007, 04:13:05 AM »
are you suggesting that the closest that "bluto" has come to fighting is when his dad would make him bite into a Sugar Ray Leonard Signature Series boxing glove when he was pounding him up the ass, BF?

Hahahahahahahahahahahaah ahahaahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now THAT was fucking funny!!!!!!!!!!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #70 on: May 30, 2007, 05:53:31 AM »

Hahahahahahahahahahahaah ahahaahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now THAT was fucking funny!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXACTLY!!!!!!!

But everyone keeps pretending in public like they're embarassed by the gay jokes mate ::)

That's why I am saying as long as SQUAD members like you and me around, this board will never go dry 8)

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #71 on: May 30, 2007, 06:50:56 AM »
Bluto, you think i know nothing about street fighting? You seriously think that a kick is useless in street fighting? You have never had a street fight if thats the case, you may have had the shit kicked out of you every night in the pub but you sure as fuck havent been in a street fight. A trained kick is a valuable tool, anyone knows that. Stop your cunting and be a man, now what country did you say you lived in again?
Scouser on Tour

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 30, 2007, 06:59:05 AM »
Bluto, you think i know nothing about street fighting? You seriously think that a kick is useless in street fighting? You have never had a street fight if thats the case, you may have had the shit kicked out of you every night in the pub but you sure as fuck havent been in a street fight. A trained kick is a valuable tool, anyone knows that. Stop your cunting and be a man, now what country did you say you lived in again?

hes from dresnek

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #73 on: May 30, 2007, 07:02:09 AM »

Haha so it WAS you that thought kicks was usefull in a street fight  ;D

Good to hear you're still as clueless as you was back then! And no, NOBODY, that's got ANY experience in street fighting or knowledge about it thinks it's a valuable tool.

I bet you're the type of guy that would try to armbar someone on concrete too, only to get slammed and get your head busted  ;D
Z

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #74 on: May 30, 2007, 07:04:20 AM »
i dont deny it, why should i? Youre a fucking tool for thinking otherwise. Explain to me EXACTLY why it is that a kick can not be used effectively and ill give you a magic formula to make your cock finally breach the 4" mark
Scouser on Tour