Author Topic: Ron, with all the bitching about racism.........  (Read 1561 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Ron, with all the bitching about racism.........
« on: March 22, 2009, 11:25:10 AM »
This fuck makes comments like this all the time, now he is promoting cop killing, rasicm and drug use in one post.......think you could kill this account?

Thanks buddy, I'll bring the orange chicken for our next mod meeting. ;)

Give Lovelle Mixon the SHOOTER AWARD of the year...Congrats Lovelle for reducing the white scumbag police population that spends more time trafficking drugs, giving illegal tickets, shaking down the innocent, harassing the general population. With these four scumbags off the force and off the planet the crime statistics in California just went down 10 percent. Hooray and congrats again Lovelle...I'll pour out four ounces of my 40 oz malt liquor for ya...and smoke two GUNJA STICKS in your name..
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Ron, with all the bitching about racism.........
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2009, 11:28:30 AM »
Hugo hates everyone who isn't black. It's disgusting that Ron lets this shit fly, and a from a moderator masquerading on a gimmick, nonetheless. For shame.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2009, 11:32:00 AM »
black on white racism seems to be socially acceptable

the hypocrisy is that the people who shout the most about white racists

are usually racist themselves hiding behind the oppresed minority bullshit
T

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2009, 11:48:06 AM »
I'm not a big fan of the police, but to celebrate when 4 of them are killing is just fucking lame. Now there are four families, wives, moms, dads, kids, bros, sis, all without someone because of one lazy negro that decided he didn't want to go back to jail.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!