Author Topic: Olympia: Kai Greene Update from Mike P. from MD  (Read 31650 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Olympia: Kai Greene Update from Mike P. from MD
« on: September 08, 2009, 01:01:56 PM »
Just sent a tape to Robbie of footage that I shot last night of Kai working chest at Gold Gym. It was an incredibly intense session. Toward the end Kai's body began to give out on him. I'm paraphrasing Oscar, so I'm probably getting alot of this wrong but Kai's muscles stopped contracting because he is so calorie deprived at this point. He said something about the sugars in the muscles was completely depleted. Still Kai powered on.

I hope some of the intensity comes through in the tripod footage I mailed to Robbie. Please don't blame him if it's a little spotty at times. I'm running two cameras and the documentary hand-held shots must take precedence.

The chest workout happened during the night. After that and a supermarket stop we got back to the hotel at 2:30 AM. Even though Osacr was going to let him off the hook, half an hour later Kai felt ready to go back and do cardio, so we piled in the car and drove back to the gym!

Later today we go shopping for more food. Then more cardio and another workout. I've never seen a human being pushed like this. It's beyond endurance and is almost a monk-like ordeal. Kai rarely speaks. He listens to motivational tapes all day, writing in a journal when he isn't eating, sleeping or working out. His intensity, and focus is almost frightening, yet he projects an aura of calm so that I feel very relaxed when I am in his presence.

So far this has been an amazing experience.

More to come...

This is what I mean people.  Kai goes places people are afraid to.  Kai Greene is a living legend in the bodybuilding world.  You are witnessing bodybuilding history...Witness....Kai will have Dorian level hardness, Munzer separation and Cutler size.....ULTRA KAI Level 1.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
Re: Kai Greene Update from Mike P. from MD
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 01:08:16 PM »
why is Kai training so late?   does he train on colored people's time or something?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2009, 01:09:39 PM »
Wiggs your bordering on Kymou/Paco bromance levels with your 'adoration' for Kai
L

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2009, 01:16:20 PM »
why is Kai training so late?   does he train on colored people's time or something?
funny but.... they are in vegas and its a 24 hour town and the fact that the o is 2 weeks and a few days away, he is going balls out. fixed or not or whatever they say about the o, you win it and its forever.
Yates did all the same shit years ago.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2009, 01:20:12 PM »
Wiggs your bordering on Kymou/Paco bromance levels with your 'adoration' for Kai

I'll take that.  As long as it's not Bigbob level I'm fine.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2009, 01:21:57 PM »
I'll take that.  As long as it's not Bigbob level I'm fine.
I didn't say you followed him in the shower and got on your knees begging for an 'autograph' with his favorite 'Pen"  now did I ?
L

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2009, 01:23:24 PM »
I didn't say you followed him in the shower and got on your knees begging for an 'autograph' with his favorite 'Pen"  now did I ?

LMAO!! ;D

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2009, 01:28:07 PM »
LMAO!! ;D

Wiggs, serious question: isn't there a part of you that thinks that no matter how great Kai looks, and I do think he will look good, that the machine will never let him win, the MD and "interesting" past keeping from taking 1st no matter what he does?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2009, 01:33:34 PM »
Grocery shopping?  How much were grapefruits a pound?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2009, 01:44:27 PM »
Wiggs, serious question: isn't there a part of you that thinks that no matter how great Kai looks, and I do think he will look good, that the machine will never let him win, the MD and "interesting" past keeping from taking 1st no matter what he does?

Honestly no.  I think that if you come into a contest and just outright dominate there is nothing they can do to stop you. Alla Dorian 93 and Ronnie 98.  This is the plan according to Oscar for Kai.  If it's close well then we know who probably gets the nod...

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2009, 01:46:18 PM »
Grocery shopping?  How much were grapefruits a pound?

3quid -- discounted if you bought panty hoes to tie off your cock as well ;)

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2009, 01:59:45 PM »
Honestly no.  I think that if you come into a contest and just outright dominate there is nothing they can do to stop you. Alla Dorian 93 and Ronnie 98.  This is the plan according to Oscar for Kai.  If it's close well then we know who probably gets the nod...

i hope you're right man, may the best striated thong warrior win

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2009, 02:01:20 PM »
Just sent a tape to Robbie of footage that I shot last night of Kai working chest at Gold Gym. It was an incredibly intense session. Toward the end Kai's body began to give out on him. I'm paraphrasing Oscar, so I'm probably getting alot of this wrong but Kai's muscles stopped contracting because he is so calorie deprived at this point. He said something about the sugars in the muscles was completely depleted. Still Kai powered on.

I hope some of the intensity comes through in the tripod footage I mailed to Robbie. Please don't blame him if it's a little spotty at times. I'm running two cameras and the documentary hand-held shots must take precedence.

The chest workout happened during the night. After that and a supermarket stop we got back to the hotel at 2:30 AM. Even though Osacr was going to let him off the hook, half an hour later Kai felt ready to go back and do cardio, so we piled in the car and drove back to the gym!

Later today we go shopping for more food. Then more cardio and another workout. I've never seen a human being pushed like this. It's beyond endurance and is almost a monk-like ordeal. Kai rarely speaks. He listens to motivational tapes all day, writing in a journal when he isn't eating, sleeping or working out. His intensity, and focus is almost frightening, yet he projects an aura of calm so that I feel very relaxed when I am in his presence.

More to come...

This is what I mean people.  Kai goes places people are afraid to.  Kai Greene is a living legend in the bodybuilding world.  You are witnessing bodybuilding history...Witness....Kai will have Dorian level hardness, Munzer separation and Cutler size.....ULTRA KAI Level 1.
Schmoe-outed.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2009, 02:04:37 PM »
Ba ha ha ha!

Wiggs is the king of grocery store stops. Wether it's for more fish or for some sodium free rice cakes!  ;)

You know one of the Cardinal Rules of Getbig, Wiggs... PICS or none of this never happened.

- Block!
?

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2009, 02:09:10 PM »
This is what I mean people.  Kai goes places people are afraid to.

How often did Kai do this in the past? Do you feel he will be able to continue to push like this for his next contest, and/or the rest of his career?
Hope he doesn't burn himself out and become a one-hit wonder.
How does his gut look? I see he's covering up quite a bit and since we're so close that makes sense, however, you yourself mentioned that Kai's gut was getting attention for this prep via Oscar. Have they undertaken any measures to reduce or keep his gut from getting any worse?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2009, 02:11:55 PM »
I agree with tendonitis on this one...

At best he will take 2nd. That's still a fine payday but this is a race for 2nd place as a MuscularDevelopment contracted 'athlete' will NEVER win Joe Weider's Mr. Olympia not allowing Joe Weider publications to not be able to have any access to the Mr. Olympia.

- Block!
?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2009, 02:15:26 PM »
How often did Kai do this in the past? Do you feel he will be able to continue to push like this for his next contest, and/or the rest of his career?
Hope he doesn't burn himself out and become a one-hit wonder.
How does his gut look? I see he's covering up quite a bit and since we're so close that makes sense, however, you yourself mentioned that Kai's gut was getting attention for this prep via Oscar. Have they undertaken any measures to reduce or keep his gut from getting any worse?

Kai has never gone to this length to prepare for a show.  He stay covered up all the time.  I don't know how he does it in the Vegas 100+ weather.  From what I can tell his guy looks the same as it was for Arnold.  His gut was never a problem, it was his waistline that was starting to expand with the extra weight he put on. I can't accurately assess his waistline because of all the clothing.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2009, 02:17:15 PM »
I agree with tendonitis on this one...

At best he will take 2nd. That's still a fine payday but this is a race for 2nd place as a MuscularDevelopment contracted 'athlete' will NEVER win Joe Weider's Mr. Olympia not allowing Joe Weider publications to not be able to have any access to the Mr. Olympia.

- Block!

It would be quiet interesting to see how something like that would go down if a MD "athlete" won. 

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2009, 02:20:28 PM »
Isn't Kai supposed to pass out on the stepmill at 2 or 3 weeks out after his third hour cardio session? What about the long, low carb induced stationary bike ramblings of old? Where the f*ck is the drama?  :-\

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2009, 02:25:23 PM »
My prediction: If not in the top 3-4 this year, Vic and/or Wolf will leave MD for Weider.....and they should.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2009, 03:36:33 PM »
Kai has never gone to this length to prepare for a show.  He stay covered up all the time.  I don't know how he does it in the Vegas 100+ weather.  From what I can tell his guy looks the same as it was for Arnold.  His gut was never a problem, it was his waistline that was starting to expand with the extra weight he put on. I can't accurately assess his waistline because of all the clothing.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
Re: Olympia: Kai Greene Update from Mike P. from MD
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2009, 04:18:44 PM »

This is what I mean people.  Kai goes places people are afraid to.  Kai Greene is a living legend in the bodybuilding world.  You are witnessing bodybuilding history...Witness....Kai will have Dorian level hardness, Munzer separation and Cutler size.....ULTRA KAI Level 1.

whats the big fuckin deal, this guy doesnt have a job, all he does is eat, sleep and workout......what kind of dedication does this take when its your fuckin job.

its like me being commended because i go to work everyday on time and do my job, then go home.

how about workin a real job not fuckin grapefruits for $$$, and goin to the gym, doin your cardio, and eating a perfect diet, while taking care of a family and being fiscally responsible. When a bodybuilder does that, then ill be in "awe" of one like the dude whos schmoeing around filming kai is.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2009, 04:28:47 PM »
whats the big fuckin deal, this guy doesnt have a job, all he does is eat, sleep and workout......what kind of dedication does this take when its your fuckin job.

its like me being commended because i go to work everyday on time and do my job, then go home.

how about workin a real job not fuckin grapefruits for $$$, and goin to the gym, doin your cardio, and eating a perfect diet, while taking care of a family and being fiscally responsible. When a bodybuilder does that, then ill be in "awe" of one like the dude whos schmoeing around filming kai is.

don't be jealous.
Deep Tissue Massage

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2009, 04:40:18 PM »
don't be jealous.

your right id love to stick my cock in a grapefruit....

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2009, 05:41:05 PM »

Agree 100%.