Author Topic: did Hitler really die?  (Read 49297 times)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
did Hitler really die?
« on: March 31, 2015, 04:03:32 AM »
just when you thought it could not get stranger :-\ i mean WTF
http://yournewswire.com/fbi-hitler-didnt-die-fled-to-argentina-stunning-admission/

booty

• Getbig V
Re: did Hitler really die?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2015, 04:14:17 AM »
http://yournewswire.com/fbi-hitler-didnt-die-fled-to-argentina-stunning-admission/
Imagine him living comfortably with his mistress.... I hope it's not possible.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2015, 04:40:19 AM »

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2015, 05:01:19 AM »
Hitler was Kalki, the tenth and final avatar of Vishnu.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2015, 05:14:34 AM »

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2015, 05:18:47 AM »
I don't think he died since his ideas are still around.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2015, 05:21:00 AM »
Could be answered fairly easily if enough researchers were sent over, plenty of people still alive would have known him/seen him if true.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2015, 05:41:50 AM »
Plastic surgery win
A

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2015, 01:46:56 PM »

1001st topic about uncle Adolf dead.  >:(

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2015, 01:49:47 PM »
Hitler was Kalki, the tenth and final avatar of Vishnu.

haha was he fuck!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2015, 01:51:03 PM »
No he did not die, he is still in Argentina 126 years old and going

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2015, 01:55:27 PM »
haha was he fuck!

Can you name just 3 good Irish SS warriors  :P

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2015, 01:57:29 PM »
Unlike most of these types of tales, this one seems very credible with legit documentation.

peruke

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2015, 01:58:31 PM »

All the xmas cards were returned, so I say yes.....Dead!, Dead, Dead!!!! :'(

peruke

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2015, 01:59:28 PM »

Wasn't the moon landing faked too??? ???

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2015, 02:06:00 PM »
A laser reflector we use to measure the moons distance to earth was put there by an Apollo crew.
This can be observed via private telescopes to verify it's really there.
Unless ET's flew in from zeta reticuli, we really went to the moon 4x. Apollo, 11, 12,14,15...

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2015, 02:07:02 PM »
All the xmas cards were returned, so I say yes.....Dead!, Dead, Dead!!!! :'(

Wrong address  ???

:D

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2015, 02:11:14 PM »
A laser reflector we use to measure the moons distance to earth was put there by an Apollo crew.
This can be observed via private telescopes to verify it's really there.
Unless ET's flew in from zeta reticuli, we really went to the moon 4x. Apollo, 11, 12,14,15...

the van allen radiation belt would have killed them unless the plane was completely armoured in lead which would have made it so heavy it could not have taken off. Also why did U.S.S.R not make the same voyage? Its like 1 man reaching the top of Everest so everyone else says whats the point...doesnt happen that way.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2015, 02:17:14 PM »
the van allen radiation belt would have killed them unless the plane was completely armoured in lead which would have made it so heavy it could not have taken off. Also why did U.S.S.R not make the same voyage? Its like 1 man reaching the top of Everest so everyone else says whats the point...doesnt happen that way.

name those  3 Irish SS  >:(

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2015, 02:19:57 PM »
Irish SS are you for real?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2015, 02:23:07 PM »
I don't think he died since his ideas are still around.

Hitler didn't invent ethnic cleansing...The smartest way to get rid of certain "races" is to breed them out of existence...The masses never see it coming until it's too late...

Some propaganda that is used to breed out certain ethic groups

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2015, 02:24:36 PM »

Supposedly the shape of the alumium casing prevented radiation from entering the spacecraft, or at least to a far enough extend not to inflict instant (and apparent longterm) damage to the astronauts. It is indeed a legitimate threat, and not really explained in full detail how counter-measures were taken to deal with the radiation. Apart from grant-theories on how to dissolve the Van Allen belt entirely as it supposedly serves no real purpose (doubtful in my opinion, as why else would it be there? Not a very great deal of things exist just for the sake of existing).

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2015, 02:28:07 PM »
Unlike most of these types of tales, this one seems very credible with legit documentation.

ya know what's funny?   To accept this "conspiracy theory", you would have to believe that the leaders of the top nations of the world were mad enough to FAKE A DEATH of the most evil man of the past century, despite all his crimes.

Makes smaller conspiracy theories pale in comparison.

All the talk about "oh, that woudln't happen, too many people would be involved..."  Yeah, we never heard a peep about the Manhattan project until japan's ass got lit up.

I don't know if this one is true - sounds legit, given the fact today's dictators are usually offered exile as a courtesy.  We probably let his ass escape and then govts of UK, US, RUS, etc all played along with the massive lie.

Kinda shits all over "oh, that couldn't happen, they couldn't keep it quiet" we see with many modern conspiracies.  When Eisenhower himself is screaming about it, lol, well...

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2015, 02:37:57 PM »
ya know what's funny?   To accept this "conspiracy theory", you would have to believe that the leaders of the top nations of the world were mad enough to FAKE A DEATH of the most evil man of the past century, despite all his crimes.

Makes smaller conspiracy theories pale in comparison.

All the talk about "oh, that woudln't happen, too many people would be involved..."  Yeah, we never heard a peep about the Manhattan project until japan's ass got lit up.

I don't know if this one is true - sounds legit, given the fact today's dictators are usually offered exile as a courtesy.  We probably let his ass escape and then govts of UK, US, RUS, etc all played along with the massive lie.

Kinda shits all over "oh, that couldn't happen, they couldn't keep it quiet" we see with many modern conspiracies.  When Eisenhower himself is screaming about it, lol, well...

Vilifying Hitler, really? The man was hardly responsible for even half of the things attributed to him. He build up a torn apart country, managed to employ hundreds of thousands despite allied efforts to completely decimate German economy, forever, because they feared the rise of a new German power after World War I. Hell, arguably Hitler didn't even directly control or construct half the policies implemented and was just as much a pawn as a leader of the people.

Fact is that everything that occured during World War II is as much the fault of poor management and poor politics of the 'victors' of World War I as it has been of Hitler's Germany. Had the UK stepped in sooner, had the French been more cooperative, had the US not withdrew itself from the global playing field, World War I could've had a much more final conclussion than merely leading up to another one.

You know who is infact the worst man of the past century? The one who indeed held the reins, who single handedly send millions to their graves in war? And then killed millions upon millions more? Have a look at Mr. Stalin. The Hitler as he appears in your mind isn't even a fragment as evil as Stalin was.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2015, 03:07:33 PM »
Irish SS are you for real?

YES, some nice Belgian,French,English,Croatian.Swedish,Dutch,Latvian & others warriors fought for Fuhrer  ;D
but Irish  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Inform your self Nabba man  ;D