Author Topic: Rational behind how Dorian cycled?  (Read 46730 times)

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
Re: Rational behind how Dorian cycled?
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2016, 08:52:13 AM »
Just think a little, why were pros so much better in the 70s?  It cause of pharm grade gear... Now you got guys running 3-4 grams of gear and not breaking the 200 pound mark.  Doesn't take a genius to figure what's going on here, but Australians are not the brightest bunch.

Personally I dont believe you can base that off of weight. Im 6 foot 1 and im 253 pounds as of yesterday and im a ugl user and im pretty dam trim, not pealed though, and this is presently 1700mg of gear and 4ius of growth. Everyone has diff goals and looks they want to achieve on pharm gear or ugl. 

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2016, 09:17:55 AM »
I have to say I'm with worm.. I once ran 750mg of pharma test and the results were awesome and later on I did 900mg og ug test and results sucked next to the pharm

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2016, 12:37:11 PM »
My favorite is when someone posts bloodwork running Test 400 and it comes back at a level that 100 mg should. Most UG is garbage.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2016, 01:03:06 PM »
Like I said, all these people praising UG gear

have never ran us pharmacy sold test, nandrolone and oxandrolone so they are talking out of their ass!

I have run plenty of UG and plenty of pharmacy Meds and there is a huge difference.  Anyone who says otherwise is lying, don't know what their talking about, or have a hidden agenda
you are gay.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2016, 01:43:01 PM »
Like I said, all these people praising UG gear

have never ran pharmacy sold test, nandrolone and oxandrolone so they are talking out of their ass!

I have run plenty of UG and plenty of pharmacy Meds and there is a huge difference.  Anyone who says otherwise is lying, don't know what their talking about, or have a hidden agenda

True.
Pharmacy grade from actual pharmaceutical company's
In a different league to UG lab, especially 90%+
Of the rubbish being sold.

There is a handful of Decent UG Labs - very few & far.
And No Not as Good As The Real Thing.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2016, 03:33:17 PM »
My favorite is when someone posts bloodwork running Test 400 and it comes back at a level that 100 mg should. Most UG is garbage.

Test 400 is Bullshit always

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2016, 08:38:28 PM »
I'm not being a dick here, you guys never ran legit go-to-pharmacy-and-pick up legit pharmaceuticals such as oxandrolone and nandrolone so how the hell do you have a basis for ur arguments?

*** I'm not talking about test

I ran both and personal see a HUGE difference

Y'all never ran both so how can you even argue?

People blasted lilhawk cause he makes gains off of 25 mg oxandrolone, and he prob makes more gains than UG "var" run at 100 mg

All those lab test sites can't be trusted either

You guys are delusional

Yes I am trolling you because you are a clueless idiot! I have used pharma deca it only comes in 50mg/ml and am legit trt so use pharma test. But use ugl on top. The only pharma stuff that makes a difference is Orals and Gh. If you think otherwise you need to choke on a big pink penis

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2016, 09:09:39 PM »
Yes I am trolling you because you are a clueless idiot! I have used pharma deca it only comes in 50mg/ml and am legit trt so use pharma test. But use ugl on top. The only pharma stuff that makes a difference is Orals and Gh. If you think otherwise you need to choke on a big pink penis

You can get pharm deca in 100mg per ml from pharmacies abroad.  Also, I'm sure you've used legit Negma Parabolan so enlighten me as to how UGL tren is just as good... Not even close.  3 amps of Parabolan per week 228 mg destroys any UGL tren ace at 700 mg per week.  You know how many times I got tren cough from Negma Parabolan?? Zero.  Tell me Primobolan Depot from Spain and UGL primo are equal right?  Syntex Belgium Drostanolone Dipropionate(Masteron),and UGL Masteron are the same right?  I'm sure you've used Squibb Equipoise so why was 200-300 mg of that sufficient and today people use 5 times that amount for the same results?  Upjohn Winstrol-V, Desma Winstrol, Zambon Winstrol, and UGL Winstrol are equal as well right?  ICN Galenikas, Schering Testoviron Depot, and UGL enanthate are the same?  OBS Pakistan, Organon Sustanon and UGL are equal according to you as well?  I've used everything I have listed, as well as my close friends and brother who all compete at national level heavyweight and you simply don't know what you're talking about.  There's a thing called the United States Pharmacopeia(USP).  All US made pharmaceuticals are made with USP grade powders.  They have to meet a certain purity level before the final product is even made, the powders are tested when the pharmaceutical companies get them.  If they don't meet the USP standard, they cannot be used.   The bullshit powders these UGL guys are getting are not USP grade powders, nor are they tested when they get them, no matter what bullshit they tell you.  Aside from maybe one UGL.  The purity of the powder makes a huge difference in the quality of the product.  Those products I've listed above and other pharm grade products I've used are so much better than the bullshit on the market today it's ridiculous.  I've used all the pharm grade orals as well.  Anavar, Anadrol, Dbol, Winstrol, and same deal.  Guys using 100mg of anavar per day.  Hilarious.... You're not using var.  20-30 mg of pharm var will make you so fuckin tight and pumped you can't stand it.  Dbol, funny as well.  20-30 mg of Naposims, or Thai pinks was way more than enough to blow up, now guys using 100-150mg per day.   GH, goes without saying.  Anyway, people are gonna believe whatever they want, even form an opinion about products they've never even held in their hand, let alone injected.  Which is rather comical.

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2016, 05:25:35 AM »
I agree with what you say actually but I'm from Australia doesn't happen here. We literally have a choice of pharm Gh, primotesten, sustenon, reandron and deca which is 50mg/ml

Old fuck knuckle the worm is talking about getting stuff from a manufacturer aka pharmacy and that is all you can get here.

The stuff you talk of in Australia is more likely to be ugl gear re packaged and sold at a premium

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2016, 07:21:13 AM »
You can get pharm deca in 100mg per ml from pharmacies abroad.  Also, I'm sure you've used legit Negma Parabolan so enlighten me as to how UGL tren is just as good... Not even close.  3 amps of Parabolan per week 228 mg destroys any UGL tren ace at 700 mg per week.  You know how many times I got tren cough from Negma Parabolan?? Zero.  Tell me Primobolan Depot from Spain and UGL primo are equal right?  Syntex Belgium Drostanolone Dipropionate(Masteron),and UGL Masteron are the same right?  I'm sure you've used Squibb Equipoise so why was 200-300 mg of that sufficient and today people use 5 times that amount for the same results?  Upjohn Winstrol-V, Desma Winstrol, Zambon Winstrol, and UGL Winstrol are equal as well right?  ICN Galenikas, Schering Testoviron Depot, and UGL enanthate are the same?  OBS Pakistan, Organon Sustanon and UGL are equal according to you as well?  I've used everything I have listed, as well as my close friends and brother who all compete at national level heavyweight and you simply don't know what you're talking about.  There's a thing called the United States Pharmacopeia(USP).  All US made pharmaceuticals are made with USP grade powders.  They have to meet a certain purity level before the final product is even made, the powders are tested when the pharmaceutical companies get them.  If they don't meet the USP standard, they cannot be used.   The bullshit powders these UGL guys are getting are not USP grade powders, nor are they tested when they get them, no matter what bullshit they tell you.  Aside from maybe one UGL.  The purity of the powder makes a huge difference in the quality of the product.  Those products I've listed above and other pharm grade products I've used are so much better than the bullshit on the market today it's ridiculous.  I've used all the pharm grade orals as well.  Anavar, Anadrol, Dbol, Winstrol, and same deal.  Guys using 100mg of anavar per day.  Hilarious.... You're not using var.  20-30 mg of pharm var will make you so fuckin tight and pumped you can't stand it.  Dbol, funny as well.  20-30 mg of Naposims, or Thai pinks was way more than enough to blow up, now guys using 100-150mg per day.   GH, goes without saying.  Anyway, people are gonna believe whatever they want, even form an opinion about products they've never even held in their hand, let alone injected.  Which is rather comical.

Bravo!!! Finally someone who knows what the fuck they are taking about.  Puts trigger happy in place.  Thanks.  I thought I was going crazy with these people claiming UG is just as good.  You lose all credibility when one makes stupid comments like that
you are gay.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2016, 07:22:26 AM »
I agree with what you say actually but I'm from Australia doesn't happen here. We literally have a choice of pharm Gh, primotesten, sustenon, reandron and deca which is 50mg/ml

Old fuck knuckle the worm is talking about getting stuff from a manufacturer aka pharmacy and that is all you can get here.

The stuff you talk of in Australia is more likely to be ugl gear re packaged and sold at a premium

What the fuck?  You are totally back tracking now... You are agreeing that UG is not the same as us pharmacy products, that's the whole basis of your argument, douche!  Come back when u do some research!
you are gay.

ludomax06

• Getbig I
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2016, 02:55:57 PM »
I am French and I used Parabolan. No Tren can match Parabolan Negma. Same thing about Testo pharma Bayer vs products UGL.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2016, 06:21:03 PM »
I've used hundreds of amps of pharm grade sustanon test e and dbol. Honestly if you spend your time researching good ugls it's the same thing maybe a little less potent. The only thing that ever really blew me away were the pink thais and the naposim dbol. I've used amazing deca npp masteron and tren from ugls. If I had the choice between pharma and ugl I would of course pick the pharma but the ugls for the most part have been good to me. I looked at pictures the other day of my physique for the last five years. My physique has been consistently good and it's all been because of ugl. Stick with test deca npp tren you can't go wrong. Orals are hit and miss masteron primo hit or miss. You have to pay attention and do good research.

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2016, 06:54:45 PM »
What the fuck?  You are totally back tracking now... You are agreeing that UG is not the same as us pharmacy products, that's the whole basis of your argument, douche!  Come back when u do some research!

Not back tracking I'm saying I have tried the pharma stuff and the only thing worth taking in Australia is Gh

I'm prescribed test but only 250mg every 14 days. Tried deca not worth the $ compared to strength of ugl. You must have access to some shit ugl gear

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2016, 08:22:51 PM »
I've used hundreds of amps of pharm grade sustanon test e and dbol. Honestly if you spend your time researching good ugls it's the same thing maybe a little less potent. The only thing that ever really blew me away were the pink thais and the naposim dbol. I've used amazing deca npp masteron and tren from ugls. If I had the choice between pharma and ugl I would of course pick the pharma but the ugls for the most part have been good to me. I looked at pictures the other day of my physique for the last five years. My physique has been consistently good and it's all been because of ugl. Stick with test deca npp tren you can't go wrong. Orals are hit and miss masteron primo hit or miss. You have to pay attention and do good research.

what about eq? and why is mast hit or miss?

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2016, 06:30:29 AM »
what about eq? and why is mast hit or miss?

It's harder to get quality masteron draws its more exotic and expensive. I would say a lot of eq is shit.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2016, 01:21:46 PM »
You can get pharm deca in 100mg per ml from pharmacies abroad.  Also, I'm sure you've used legit Negma Parabolan so enlighten me as to how UGL tren is just as good... Not even close.  3 amps of Parabolan per week 228 mg destroys any UGL tren ace at 700 mg per week.  You know how many times I got tren cough from Negma Parabolan?? Zero.  Tell me Primobolan Depot from Spain and UGL primo are equal right?  Syntex Belgium Drostanolone Dipropionate(Masteron),and UGL Masteron are the same right?  I'm sure you've used Squibb Equipoise so why was 200-300 mg of that sufficient and today people use 5 times that amount for the same results?  Upjohn Winstrol-V, Desma Winstrol, Zambon Winstrol, and UGL Winstrol are equal as well right?  ICN Galenikas, Schering Testoviron Depot, and UGL enanthate are the same?  OBS Pakistan, Organon Sustanon and UGL are equal according to you as well?  I've used everything I have listed, as well as my close friends and brother who all compete at national level heavyweight and you simply don't know what you're talking about.  There's a thing called the United States Pharmacopeia(USP).  All US made pharmaceuticals are made with USP grade powders.  They have to meet a certain purity level before the final product is even made, the powders are tested when the pharmaceutical companies get them.  If they don't meet the USP standard, they cannot be used.   The bullshit powders these UGL guys are getting are not USP grade powders, nor are they tested when they get them, no matter what bullshit they tell you.  Aside from maybe one UGL.  The purity of the powder makes a huge difference in the quality of the product.  Those products I've listed above and other pharm grade products I've used are so much better than the bullshit on the market today it's ridiculous.  I've used all the pharm grade orals as well.  Anavar, Anadrol, Dbol, Winstrol, and same deal.  Guys using 100mg of anavar per day.  Hilarious.... You're not using var.  20-30 mg of pharm var will make you so fuckin tight and pumped you can't stand it.  Dbol, funny as well.  20-30 mg of Naposims, or Thai pinks was way more than enough to blow up, now guys using 100-150mg per day.   GH, goes without saying.  Anyway, people are gonna believe whatever they want, even form an opinion about products they've never even held in their hand, let alone injected.  Which is rather comical.

I agree with a lot of what you day but I think your frustration is a bit misdirected.

I have tried some of the products you mentioned. I brew my own now. I can't tell the difference between the two and my.blood work clearly shows I'm using legit raws. I have yet to make any orals but the injectables I make are potent as hell. In.my opinion the issue isn't so much the quality of the raw material. (if its from a legit producer.)

The problem is that most labs are inconsistent, or are run.by scammers looking to stretch their profit margins. Lots of underdosing or mislabeled product. Lots if guys not knowing what they are doing, etc..

If you are lucky enough to find a good lab that has a good source I don't you'll be disappointed , its just that they are hard to come by. Your better off making your own and saving money while knowing what your getting.

A good powder source can easily be comparable to over priced pharmagrade.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2016, 05:02:10 AM »

I agree with a lot of what you day but I think your frustration is a bit misdirected.

I have tried some of the products you mentioned. I brew my own now. I can't tell the difference between the two and my.blood work clearly shows I'm using legit raws. I have yet to make any orals but the injectables I make are potent as hell. In.my opinion the issue isn't so much the quality of the raw material. (if its from a legit producer.)

The problem is that most labs are inconsistent, or are run.by scammers looking to stretch their profit margins. Lots of underdosing or mislabeled product. Lots if guys not knowing what they are doing, etc..

If you are lucky enough to find a good lab that has a good source I don't you'll be disappointed , its just that they are hard to come by. Your better off making your own and saving money while knowing what your getting.

A good powder source can easily be comparable to over priced pharmagrade.

its not the base chemical of the "legit" raw you are using, its the OTHER stuff that is in there that people are concerned about.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2016, 05:50:09 AM »
its not the base chemical of the "legit" raw you are using, its the OTHER stuff that is in there that people are concerned about.

The argument was that the raws for ugls was shit quality not that it had poison in it

If I had a dollar for every one of these heavy metals and other foriegn ingredients comments I'd have enough money for a huge order. Where is the lab tested evidence?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2016, 07:24:37 AM »
I think he used a lot of Paul Borresen's techniques....if you'd call them that.

"only 1000mg of sust for 10 day is shit, i'll recommend 1000mg of sust/day for 16 week."

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2016, 11:52:54 AM »
All this ugl argument!!!! I've never tried pharma So I can not say if it's better or not seems to me most are getting garbage ugl I used to get these but did my research and use what I assume is very good ugl now.
This is my current experience...ugl
I run 1 cc test a week with 1 cc deca 1 cc masterone enan since january body fat by caliper is 9.06%  body weight is 233lbs
Bench press 410 lbs squat 550 deadlift 545 currently these r my lifts to date last 4 weeks added 50mgs anadrol on training days the squat will b up about 50lbs next attempt since I train BB I havnt maxed out in forever these lifts are just what I have had on the bar and succeeded at.  Not bragging because there are a lots of people stronger bigger and leaner than me.

I just don't see that Watson test being any more potent than my ugl sust. I know people in real-life that get that shit from The Dr  and use 3ccs week Watson cyp and they ask me what you take and the answer is usually they train like shit and eat the same.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2016, 12:43:51 PM »

The original Test 400 by Denkall was legit.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2016, 01:19:06 PM »
Many years ago I was fortunate to have a good 18mnths on & off of using
2x organon Sustanon 2x napp labs ( could be wrong on these ) & 2x negma parabolan
At a bodyweight of around 95kg 210lbs was the strongest I'd ever been.
As for Bodyfat around 7% very lean & vascular ( I don't carry much bodyfat ).
Felt amazing, always ready & wanting to train, Recovery great.

Training partner was the same though he took 1 more each of sust & deca.
Though 10yrs older than me. (Mr Britian, Mr Europe, Mr universe winner)
He had a very understanding female doctor who wrote him script for the stuff.

Having used many makes of steroids -- Have never felt so good, strong, or looked so well
As when using that ( sadly).

I'm sure there are some very good ugl gear about - as that's what I use now.
I doubt it's as well made in such clinically clean ingredients or environments.

Given the choice of pharmaceutical or ugl I'd go with pharma.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2016, 08:02:43 PM »

What do you mean by this? If you're saying its impossible to make, I would disagree. It is possible as its very stable at higher concentrations without a lot of benzyle benzoate. It does hurt like a friggin bitch though. So.much so that its almost impossible to shoot on a regular basis. Feels like being kicked by a horse.

Some brewers say ethyl oleate solves that pain problem but I don't and won't use that stuff as I'm already not keen on using BB and BA together in higher strengths.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2016, 04:13:54 AM »
i think hes referring to that
properly concentrated t300 hurts like a BITCH already. fuck t400...