Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1432324 times)

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #7550 on: May 19, 2022, 05:05:04 PM »
Pullups are not chin ups if you actually trained you might know that

How many pictures of teenage girls do you have on your phone?

Is your wife aware of this?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7551 on: May 19, 2022, 05:13:28 PM »

She is still in coma from the last time Healy couldn't use the phone.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #7552 on: May 19, 2022, 06:28:40 PM »
No lifting today going to bed early  got too much sun at pool big race tomorrow

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7553 on: May 20, 2022, 04:55:32 AM »

Those women were in their 30s I was making fun of them for acting like jackass strippers on the gym equipment not ogling them big difference I was also a hundred yards away don't you think I might get closer if I wanted to ogle them?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #7554 on: May 20, 2022, 05:09:44 AM »
Those women were in their 30s I was making fun of them for acting like jackass strippers on the gym equipment not ogling them big difference I was also a hundred yards away don't you think I might get closer if I wanted to ogle them?

T

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7555 on: May 20, 2022, 05:28:13 AM »

you do realize taking pictures without their consent and posting them online is a crime.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7556 on: May 20, 2022, 08:46:56 AM »
you do realize taking pictures without their consent and posting them online is a crime.

Bullshit it is a public beach I ca take a picture of a gym on a public beach dont want to wind up a meme dont do embarrassing shit in public

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7557 on: May 20, 2022, 08:58:05 AM »
Bullshit it is a public beach I ca take a picture of a gym on a public beach dont want to wind up a meme dont do embarrassing shit in public

Have you seen bloated 40' gut waddling around the city in public?

Correct, but you took pictures of women and posted it online.

again, illegal.

Do you think the law doesn't apply to you? I am guessing yet. You think its perfectly fine to abuse women with out repercussions.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7558 on: May 20, 2022, 09:26:16 AM »
Have you seen bloated 40' gut waddling around the city in public?

Correct, but you took pictures of women and posted it online.

again, illegal.

Do you think the law doesn't apply to you? I am guessing yet. You think its perfectly fine to abuse women with out repercussions.

I took a picture of the public outdoor gym the women happened to be in it nothing illegal about it not abusive in anyway. I am absolutely allowed to take a picture of the beach. You telling me you are not allowed to post photos with people in them now you are an idiot who doesn't know the law.

https://www.findlaw.com/injury/torts-and-personal-injuries/online-photos--taken-and-posted-without-your-permission.html

"If a stranger takes photos on public property, such as at a park or on a city street, you are giving your consent by being in a public area. "

Fucking Idiot where did you get your law degree???

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7559 on: May 20, 2022, 09:28:11 AM »

thats even more creepy

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #7560 on: May 20, 2022, 11:35:10 AM »
I took a picture of the public outdoor gym the women happened to be in it nothing illegal about it not abusive in anyway. I am absolutely allowed to take a picture of the beach. You telling me you are not allowed to post photos with people in them now you are an idiot who doesn't know the law.

https://www.findlaw.com/injury/torts-and-personal-injuries/online-photos--taken-and-posted-without-your-permission.html

"If a stranger takes photos on public property, such as at a park or on a city street, you are giving your consent by being in a public area. "

What about those pics under the skirt you took in the WalMart?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7561 on: May 20, 2022, 11:37:51 AM »

its obvious you rely on legislation when you act as opposed to your moral compass

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7562 on: May 20, 2022, 06:44:03 PM »
What about those pics under the skirt you took in the WalMart?
Maybe he thought the skirt looked cute on him ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7563 on: May 20, 2022, 06:53:56 PM »
So you're one of those assholes who takes pics of what other people in the gym are doing? I know that's a new trend on social media that teenagers do. Figures you would be that immature. How about mind your own business? I'm sure people have seen your shitty half squats and wanted to make fun of you and take vids too

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #7564 on: May 20, 2022, 07:00:40 PM »
So you're one of those assholes who takes pics of what other people in the gym are doing? I know that's a new trend on social media that teenagers do. Figures you would be that immature. How about mind your own business? I'm sure people have seen your shitty half squats and wanted to make fun of you and take vids too

stop crying

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7565 on: May 20, 2022, 07:04:52 PM »

Luckily for us bhanks filmed himself.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7566 on: May 20, 2022, 07:09:32 PM »
stop crying
That's rich coming from the biggest bitch on this site

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7567 on: May 21, 2022, 10:19:32 AM »

They were not working out they were just acting like jack ass strippers on the equipment they were literally on the rings for 10 seconds to do spread leg stripper shit in their thongs fuck yes they should be shamed for that shit on a public beach with children go do that shit at the club on the pole not the family beach

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7568 on: May 21, 2022, 10:36:53 AM »
They were not working out they were just acting like jack ass strippers on the equipment they were literally on the rings for 10 seconds to do spread leg stripper shit in their thongs fuck yes they should be shamed for that shit on a public beach with children go do that shit at the club on the pole not the family beach

bhanks the prude

Shame you are on a final warning with the cops or you could have handed out some street justice on those poor girls

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7569 on: May 21, 2022, 03:45:23 PM »
So is it ok to share these  pics without their permission??? Idiots

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7570 on: May 21, 2022, 03:53:07 PM »
So is it ok to share these girls ans bots pics without their permison??? Idiots

Just taking random pics of kids  ???

Nice and creepy.

You should pose on the ramp.

Good lighting. Better than the selfie ring light you have.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #7571 on: May 21, 2022, 03:58:50 PM »
Brutal 1980’s WWF steel barricade

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #7572 on: May 21, 2022, 04:17:23 PM »
Brutal 1980’s WWF steel barricade

Stone cold!  Stone Cold!  By god its stone cold!   (sorry, just had minor stroke)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #7573 on: May 21, 2022, 04:55:14 PM »
Stone cold!  Stone Cold!  By god its stone cold!   (sorry, just had minor stroke)

Hahaha!

Stunner! Stunner! Austin! Austin! Going to try to find the vid I’m thinking of

Not sure if it was this one, but it’s hilarious nonetheless. Especially the backstage pool cue beating

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7574 on: May 21, 2022, 05:47:52 PM »
That’s hardcore! Have you ever gotten it fixed? I’ve had one since college thanks to a leg day. It’s never gotten bigger or hurts when I lift but was thinking of fixing it for cosmetic reasons and if I ever had a medical emergency on vacation in a foreign country, I’d rather not go to the ER. I worry about it coming back after surgery

Is there much chance it would come back? Mine was repaired when I was in my late 30's about 50 years ago. I' never came back.