Author Topic: IFBB Pro Shane Post shot over a parking space dispute  (Read 9330 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: IFBB Pro Shane Post shot over a parking spot dispute
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2022, 02:03:42 PM »
Yet you called Kyle Rittenhouse a murderer.

I called him a moron for going out there without any training.  Otherwise, i dont lose sleep with him killing a child molester/wife beater and another criminal slimebag
A

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2022, 02:07:58 PM »
So who was in the wrong here? The black gun nut, who apparently was exercising his 2nd amendment rights, or the innocent guy who was shot?

The only way to resolve this is for Shane to shoot and kill his neighbor once he recovers.

Also Vince your trolling is awful. You said Rittenhouse was wrong, who was defending himself, Zimmerman was wrong, even though he was being beat up by a teen, and now this guy was right to stand his ground because someone was walking towards him.

I called him a moron for going out there without any training.  Otherwise, i dont lose sleep with him killing a child molester/wife beater and another criminal slimebag

What training did he need for a peaceful protest? What are you talking about?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2022, 02:12:26 PM »

It can be argued that the guy was trying to disarm him with a skateboard after shooting and killing people.  I think he is a murderer but he's getting his day in court

I did.. murder easily.  Guy with the skateboard was trying to disarm him after shooting him.  Stand your ground doesnt cover that...he's a cold blooded killer

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2022, 02:14:09 PM »

Vince did you spell moron wrong or murderer?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2022, 02:16:15 PM »

Its Texas...Stand Your Ground is big over there.  Besides, he really wasnt thinking by approaching a guy with a gun...bad idea.  Uploading a video now

he had the gun concealed in his pocket, he shot him through the robe

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2022, 02:18:35 PM »
Yep…and in Texas you have two anti-2A whack jobs that want to take guns away from law abiding citizens in Beta O’Roark and Shiela Jackson Lee

Looks like Shane fucked up by not having his gun with him

Since anyone in Texas can get a gun it probably makes sense to never leave your house without one.   

It wasn't O'Roark or Jackson Lee that let this guy out on bail

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2022, 02:24:24 PM »

Because he was approaching him...you can make the  argument of self defense

Jesus Christ Vince, for being in law enforcement you know absolutely nothing about self defense. Shane was unarmed. He didn’t charge the shooter, if he knew the shooter had a gun I would bet he wouldn’t have taken a step.

They were arguing over a parking spot. Are you kidding me?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2022, 02:24:30 PM »
I was waiting for Post to press him, but he didn't. If he had I would've been fine with it, but he didn't. I bet he goes for the agg assualt. It mentioned there were other little run ins between him and Post, I wonder what they were. Neighbor looks like type to stew over things.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2022, 02:25:31 PM »

Since anyone in Texas can get a gun it probably makes sense to never leave your house without one.   

Even if he had a gun he couldn’t have drawn it fast enough to counter.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2022, 02:27:34 PM »
150k bond means he payed 15k right? The courts and jailor split it
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2022, 02:28:06 PM »

You’re right about never leaving with a firearm. I carry from the time I wake up until I get home. About Jackson-Lee and O’Roark…right now it has nothing to do with them, but if they had their way it would

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2022, 02:30:32 PM »
Even if he had a gun he couldn’t have drawn it fast enough to counter.

how the fuck do you know that

maybe he's a quick draw

BTW  - I'm surprised you're saying that having a gun wouldn't have helped him here?

This is the first time I've ever heard anyone make such a claim...ever

Well, maybe he should just hold his gun in one hand all the time whenever he leaves the house

BTW It still wasn't It wasn't O'Roark or Jackson Lee that let this guy out on bail

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2022, 02:32:07 PM »
I was waiting for Post to press him, but he didn't. If he had I would've been fine with it, but he didn't. I bet he goes for the agg assualt. It mentioned there were other little run ins between him and Post, I wonder what they were. Neighbor looks like type to stew over things.
black man sells rock no doubt in my mind, still no excuse for parking in black mans spot
A

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2022, 02:34:30 PM »
Wait. Someone thought to include the Chocolate Face WITHIN the gated community?

Well, there’s your problem right there.

Case solved.

This
x2

WTF who made such a stupid decision to allow him in. 🤷🏻‍♂️😡😡😡

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2022, 02:35:29 PM »

maybe he's a quick draw

BTW  - I'm surprised you're saying that having a gun wouldn't have helped him here?

Well, maybe he should just hold his gun in one hand all the time whenever he leaves the house

BTW It still wasn't It wasn't O'Roark or Jackson Lee that let this guy out on bail

Because the guy who shot already had his gun out in order for Shane to draw his weapon and shoot he would have to do a five count draw. That means lifting his shirt clearing the weapon gripping the weapon presenting and shooting. Even if he was trained it would still take him about 1.5 to 2 seconds to draw his weapon. He didn’t have enough time and wouldn’t of had enough time even if he was train. The only chance that Shane would’ve had to not get shot is if he saw the gun would be to get off the X.

By the way, I am talking about drawing from a concealed position

I’m using voice to text while I’m driving so whatever

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2022, 02:37:53 PM »
My guess is these two had words before. The premeditation to bring a gun down to a parking dispute.  Then for Shane to jump into arguing instead of just moving.

If he was dropping someone off then just drop them off and move on.

If someone is in your space just ask them kindly to move. Don't bring a gun.

Seems like ol' Nikki was prepared for a confrontation and rather than ask courteously for him to move he probably provoked Shane since Shane was quick to confront the asshole (by advancing on him)

None of this is to make excuses for this piece of shit. He was willing to shoot someone over a parking spot.

Especially since Shane obviously knows someone who lives there. My guess is they argued over this before and there was a little bad blood.

Super fucked up to be willing to kill someone over a parking spot.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2022, 02:38:35 PM »
You’re right about never leaving with a firearm. I carry from the time I wake up until I get home. About Jackson-Lee and O’Roark…right now it has nothing to do with them, but if they had their way it would

Glad you and I finally agree that Jackson-Lee and O'Roark have nothing to do with this ...so why did you even bother bringing them up

BTW - people get shot all over this country every day of the week

Why is this even a "story"?

Gun violence is now the leading cause of death among children and teenager in the US
https://news.sky.com/story/guns-now-leading-cause-of-death-among-children-and-teenagers-in-us-data-suggests-12595878

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2022, 02:39:57 PM »

maybe he's a quick draw

Its called action vs. reaction. God you're fucking stupid.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2022, 02:41:37 PM »

Because he was approaching him...you can make the  argument of self defense

Vince you are only saying that because you want to stand up for the black guy. The black guy already had his gun loaded and approached his neighbor. He lost his cool and shot his neighbor over nothing.

The white guy did not: swing at him, push him, or touch him.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2022, 02:41:44 PM »
Glad you and I finally agree that Jackson-Lee and O'Roark have nothing to do with this ...so why did you even bother bringing them up

BTW - people get shot all over this country every day of the week

Why is this even a "story"?

Gun violence is now the leading cause of death among children and teenager in the US
https://news.sky.com/story/guns-now-leading-cause-of-death-among-children-and-teenagers-in-us-data-suggests-12595878

Because Jackson Lee is one of the biggest anti-to a advocates in the country. She has three bills in the pipeline waiting to get approved and she wants them signed into law. For her right now is there a perfect storm they have all three branches are and chances are it would get signed

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2022, 02:43:21 PM »
Because the guy who shot already had his gun out in order for Shane to draw his weapon and shoot he would have to do a five count draw. That means lifting his shirt clearing the weapon gripping the weapon presenting and shooting. Even if he was trained it would still take him about 1.5 to 2 seconds to draw his weapon. He didn’t have enough time and wouldn’t of had enough time even if he was train. The only chance that Shane would’ve had to not get shot is if he saw the gun would be to get off the X.

By the way, I am talking about drawing from a concealed position

I’m using voice to text while I’m driving so whatever

no he didnt , he had it in his robe pocket, he shot him through his robe pocket, he never saw the gun

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2022, 02:45:44 PM »
Its called action vs. reaction. God you're fucking stupid.

What's was stupid was even arguing with the guy in the first place

Also, like I said before if you live in Texas you should have our gun with you at all times

Anyone and everyone can get a gun in that state so it makes sense just to assume everyone is armed and dangerous at all times

Shane is in the ICU and this guy is out on bail probably out buying another gun right now

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2022, 02:46:39 PM »
no he didnt , he had it in his robe pocket, he shot him through his robe pocket, he never saw the gun

He didn’t have to reach for it. Seems his hand was already in his pocket with his finger on the trigger

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2022, 02:53:21 PM »
He didn’t have to reach for it. Seems his hand was already in his pocket with his finger on the trigger

Exactly
If he had took the gun out the guy would have backed off instantly

Thats attempted murder

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 24, 2022, 02:58:53 PM »
Not a reason to shoot someone but I bet they've parked in that black guy's spot before. They look like they're both outside of the vehicle in the video. I bet they weren't just dropping him off. I bet they usually park in his spot for long periods of time to "just drop him off." Still no reason to shoot someone. Just have him towed or something.