Author Topic: Calum Von Moger jumps through 2nd Story Window - now in ICU !!  (Read 20027 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Calum Von Moger jumps through 2nd Story Window - now in ICU !!
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2022, 05:59:01 PM »
Triggili is a fucking clown. How the fuck does he know what the dudes parents have done to try and get him help? I'm sure they've tried getting him in treatment a bunch of times. After a certain point all you can do is cut him off and stop enabling him. You can't watch an addict 24/7 and make them be sober. It doesn't work that way. He conveniently leaves out he himself is a junkie POS

This is why first channel went to shit. Dude made up stories, claimed to know people when he didn't, talked shit about Shawn Rhoden and his rape case in which he had no idea of. Bottom line, can't trust him.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2022, 06:03:43 PM »
This is why first channel went to shit. Dude made up stories, claimed to know people when he didn't, talked shit about Shawn Rhoden and his rape case in which he had no idea of. Bottom line, can't trust him.
He's so full of shit. I hate that I even gave that video a view. He said Calum's family reached out to him. No they didn't you fucking liar. He acts like he's an insider but the industry thinks the dude is a joke

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2022, 06:03:55 PM »
Appreciate where he's coming from in asking someone to help, its not that easy, unfortunately in my own experience with a family member on meth there was nothing i could do over many years, that stuff seems to just melt into their minds, they become one with their psychosis, they literally no longer resemble the person they once were. Even where they get out or off it, their brains are fried, meaning their baseline sanity is so compromised that normality never returns. Opiod junkies are so much better behaved, except for the not so occasional overdosing. Drugs are bad.ok.
But it's not just meth, he's obviously still on gear, and most likely various other drugs probably something for anxiety, I'm sure something to sleep. The amount of substances going through this guy's system on a daily basis is a recipe for disaster. It's sad his family didn't have some type of intervention, get him in a rehab and completely clean out his system. He really had it all, even on meth his physique was insane, shows his true genetics. Hopefully he pulls through.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2022, 06:08:44 PM »
Never trust a bodybuilder with a youtube channel

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2022, 06:09:50 PM »
Obviously forgot where you were for a second

Just a second ;D

But it's not just meth, he's obviously still on gear, and most likely various other drugs probably something for anxiety, I'm sure something to sleep. The amount of substances going through this guy's system on a daily basis is a recipe for disaster. It's sad his family didn't have some type of intervention, get him in a rehab and completely clean out his system. He really had it all, even on meth his physique was insane, shows his true genetics. Hopefully he pulls through.

Personally, I hope he doubles down and goes into full-on Charlie Sheen mode - crack videos, banging trannies, HIV, the lot

T

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2022, 06:09:56 PM »
How do you know they didn't? Maybe they did and gave him an ultimatum, rehab or you're out of our house. Either way they lose. Kick him out of the house and people say they don't care. Keep enabling him and he keeps using until he's dead

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2022, 06:12:27 PM »
Of course...getting more active on my channel

Nearly 2k subscribers - nice going.  I've subbed to a couple of space flight / engineering related channels a couple of years back at around that level that are into the hundreds of thousands level nowadays - onwards and upwards, dude 8)

Never trust a bodybuilder with a youtube channel

Bro - except Vince, right...?

Bro...?
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2022, 06:16:36 PM »
Just learned from Vince's video that his Dad was paralysed too

So it's genetic
T

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2022, 06:22:29 PM »
How do you know they didn't? Maybe they did and gave him an ultimatum, rehab or you're out of our house. Either way they lose. Kick him out of the house and people say they don't care. Keep enabling him and he keeps using until he's dead
That's true, maybe that's what happened.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2022, 07:22:25 PM »
As crazy as it sounds, I think him accidentally killing his pets triggered him. For some reason he went to Texas in a snow storm and his dog Rex and lizard both died because they got snowed in, no power, then the dog died from a crazy choking accident or some shit. I think that's the whole dead kangaroo thing. He's just not dealing with it People can become very attached to their pets and being responsible for both of them dying in a short period of time, along with an unplanned pregnancy with a girl he hates just sent him over. Watch this video. Look at the date. Right when he flew off the rails.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2022, 07:24:21 PM »
I think maybe his dog committed suicide due to having such an unoriginal name

What did he call his lizard?  Lizzy?
T

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2022, 07:31:53 PM »
I think maybe his dog committed suicide due to having such an unoriginal name

What did he call his lizard?  Lizzy?

He's not the brightest guy. I think that explains perhaps the extreme attachment to pets. I think women played him too because of his deficits. Be VERY intelligent and shrewd if you want to date the aspiring fitness whores of Los Angeles. Trigili and him got in a bitch ass text war and his insults were things like "You silly guy. You're a wishywashy loser". Most people can come up with some real cutting shit, like Getbig feuds.

He's a simpleton. I think it limited his career as well, as he just couldn't offer much more than the physique.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2022, 07:38:57 PM »
I always wondered how his dog died, it definitely had a huge impact on his well being. Side note, even when he was injured and lost all his size, he still had a pussy pulling physique, probably more women would prefer his slimmed down version.

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2022, 07:47:44 PM »
I always wondered how his dog died, it definitely had a huge impact on his well being. Side note, even when he was injured and lost all his size, he still had a pussy pulling physique, probably more women would prefer his slimmed down version.

100% would pull more pussy with the slimmed down physique.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2022, 07:55:59 PM »
100% would pull more pussy with the slimmed down physique.
Exactly perfect actor/model look, great for mainstream success.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2022, 08:00:30 PM »
His dog's rectum bled to death from Calum fucking it daily. Wish his jump had been successful.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2022, 08:11:35 PM »
Exactly perfect actor/model look, great for mainstream success.

The problem with pussy pulling physiques is you have to take your shirt off or people don't know you work out. And shirt removal can be a douchebag move that turns quality girls off unless done in an appropriate setting such as the beach or a pool party. You can rock a tasteful tanktop in more locations, but you need quite a bit of extra size to feel confident and relaxed in a tanktop.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2022, 08:40:59 PM »
Just a second ;D

Personally, I hope he doubles down and goes into full-on Charlie Sheen mode - crack videos, banging trannies, HIV, the lot

All of it.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2022, 08:43:43 PM »
Another attention ho'.  FTN.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2022, 08:48:10 PM »
A psychopath

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2022, 08:55:00 PM »
As crazy as it sounds, I think him accidentally killing his pets triggered him. For some reason he went to Texas in a snow storm and his dog Rex and lizard both died because they got snowed in, no power, then the dog died from a crazy choking accident or some shit. I think that's the whole dead kangaroo thing. He's just not dealing with it People can become very attached to their pets and being responsible for both of them dying in a short period of time, along with an unplanned pregnancy with a girl he hates just sent him over. Watch this video. Look at the date. Right when he flew off the rails.

Good theory, but I would also like to point out that this same guy cried after a haircut long before he was spiraling out of control.

He’s probably been a mess all along and drugs accelerated his issues.

This

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2022, 09:19:31 PM »

He’s probably been a mess all along and drugs accelerated his issues.

Drugs is one thing, meth is a whole 'nother animal(no pun intended). I've seen a few people on meth and even if one tries to help, they will manipulate the help to get money for meth. Once the demon of ice is in you, it's not like other drugs. I do wish him well.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2022, 09:38:18 PM »
Drugs is one thing, meth is a whole 'nother animal(no pun intended). I've seen a few people on meth and even if one tries to help, they will manipulate the help to get money for meth. Once the demon of ice is in you, it's not like other drugs. I do wish him well.

No arguments there, I only meant Calum was a mental basket case without meth, and from the sounds of it you do as well. Drugs undoubtedly pushed him over the edge.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2022, 09:41:53 PM »
No arguments there, I only meant Calum was a mental basket case without meth, and from the sounds of it you do as well. Drugs undoubtedly pushed him over the edge.
I agree.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2022, 11:42:20 PM »
Calum Von Paraplegic Meth addict