Author Topic: Calum Von Moger jumps through 2nd Story Window - now in ICU !!  (Read 19969 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Calum Von Moger jumps through 2nd Story Window - now in ICU !!
« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2022, 01:21:43 AM »
3 years ago he was on the verge of becoming a movie star. What happened? ???

makes me wonder how someone who was born into the genetic greatness pool like he was, would even THINK to get ANYWHERE near meth or any other hardcore drug? the guy had the world by the tail and is throwing it away....

Yeah, it's weird to see a guy with god-tier genetics circling the drain like this.

I hope he pulls through and gets himself together.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2022, 01:57:17 AM »
As crazy as it sounds, I think him accidentally killing his pets triggered him. For some reason he went to Texas in a snow storm and his dog Rex and lizard both died because they got snowed in, no power, then the dog died from a crazy choking accident or some shit. I think that's the whole dead kangaroo thing. He's just not dealing with it People can become very attached to their pets and being responsible for both of them dying in a short period of time, along with an unplanned pregnancy with a girl he hates just sent him over. Watch this video. Look at the date. Right when he flew off the rails.

that is a fragile individual... he looks terrified - his soul is squirming inside

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #52 on: May 07, 2022, 02:03:49 AM »
He could've been the face and ambassador (and Mr. Olympia) of Classic Physique instead of Chris Bumstead these days if he had pulled through imo :-\

3 years later one of em is a multimillionaire and superstar-athlete, while the other is a broke crack addict who has lost his mind... :D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #53 on: May 07, 2022, 02:36:47 AM »
This is why first channel went to shit. Dude made up stories, claimed to know people when he didn't, talked shit about Shawn Rhoden and his rape case in which he had no idea of. Bottom line, can't trust him.

Not Really sure Why I watched some of that Video, it's on Getbig that's why i suppose.  :D
As I don't care for that calom geezer even less so if he's a Meth head.
Don't know who the prat talking on the video is either - Struck me as a complete
Fcuking Twat & complete scumbag.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #54 on: May 07, 2022, 02:40:27 AM »
But it's not just meth, he's obviously still on gear, and most likely various other drugs probably something for anxiety, I'm sure something to sleep. The amount of substances going through this guy's system on a daily basis is a recipe for disaster. It's sad his family didn't have some type of intervention, get him in a rehab and completely clean out his system. He really had it all, even on meth his physique was insane, shows his true genetics. Hopefully he pulls through.

Why is it sad about his family ?
Maybe they've tried on previous occasions to help him.
If he's a mess & Drug addicted maybe they'd had / suffered enough with his
behaviour life choices - He' a grown Adult man & made his own choices,
Blame him & Him only.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #56 on: May 07, 2022, 03:42:08 AM »
I always wondered how his dog died, it definitely had a huge impact on his well being. Side note, even when he was injured and lost all his size, he still had a pussy pulling physique, probably more women would prefer his slimmed down version.

Agreed - he definitely had a better fishy vagina pulling physique when he was slimmer [IMO]:

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #57 on: May 07, 2022, 03:46:22 AM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #58 on: May 07, 2022, 04:13:53 AM »
He came to the proverbial Y in the road and went down the wrong path...several times.

All those bad decisions add up over time until you are totally f*cked.

It doesn't take long to totally f*ck up your life.

Now, he has to do a whole lot of unf*cking.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #59 on: May 07, 2022, 04:33:40 AM »
Genetic window pane defect

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #60 on: May 07, 2022, 04:41:33 AM »
His dog's rectum bled to death from Calum fucking it daily. Wish his jump had been successful.

Maybe he should Lawyer up in this situation... do we know any hi-profile legal GetBiggers that may be sympathetic to a fellow dog whisperer tamperer...?  Hmm...
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #61 on: May 07, 2022, 04:45:45 AM »
He's not the brightest guy. I think that explains perhaps the extreme attachment to pets. I think women played him too because of his deficits. Be VERY intelligent and shrewd if you want to date the aspiring fitness whores of Los Angeles. Trigili and him got in a bitch ass text war and his insults were things like "You silly guy. You're a wishywashy loser". Most people can come up with some real cutting shit, like Getbig feuds.

He's a simpleton. I think it limited his career as well, as he just couldn't offer much more than the physique.

Missed this excellent point
T

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2022, 05:19:39 AM »
Did he dove out of the window or something? Shit man, second story isn’t that high. You’re talking maybe 13’ if you just leapt out of the window.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 07, 2022, 05:30:30 AM »
Did he dove out of the window or something? Shit man, second story isn’t that high. You’re talking maybe 13’ if you just leapt out of the window.
That is high enough to kill. People die slipping and falling on a sidewalk. I am wondering if this was a suicide attempt? Jumping through a closed window two stories up will end very badly. He might not even make it. This may be the beginning of the end for Calum Von Moron. I hope he recovers and feel sorry for him but he's done a few full retard things the past couple of years. He pissed away all his opportunities.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #64 on: May 07, 2022, 05:48:07 AM »
That is high enough to kill. People die slipping and falling on a sidewalk. I am wondering if this was a suicide attempt? Jumping through a closed window two stories up will end very badly. He might not even make it. This may be the beginning of the end for Calum Von Moron. I hope he recovers and feel sorry for him but he's done a few full retard things the past couple of years. He pissed away all his opportunities.

I doubt it is a call for help. Rather I THINK it is a WHINE for a GoFundME for this drug addicted shitass of a manlette.  He is a pathetic imitation of life.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2022, 06:14:41 AM »
I doubt it is a call for help. Rather I THINK it is a WHINE for a GoFundME for this drug addicted shitass of a manlette.  He is a pathetic imitation of life.

:D :D

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2022, 06:19:34 AM »
Agreed - he definitely had a better fishy vagina pulling physique when he was slimmer [IMO]:

Getting box is the ultimate attainment of mankind.

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: May 07, 2022, 06:47:07 AM »
The problem with pussy pulling physiques is you have to take your shirt off or people don't know you work out. And shirt removal can be a douchebag move that turns quality girls off unless done in an appropriate setting such as the beach or a pool party. You can rock a tasteful tanktop in more locations, but you need quite a bit of extra size to feel confident and relaxed in a tanktop.

Absolutely agree with this. In regular clothing it's difficult to tell a PPP from a slim guy who doesn't lift but isn't a slob.  The opposite argument to this is that most women seem to not be attracted to larger physiques (eg calums juiced build)

Really the only sure fire way to pull tier 1 pussy is to be filthy rich.....if you have that women will over look everything else...Heath like width, bhank legs, kamili head size etc.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: May 07, 2022, 10:06:37 AM »

Maybe jumping feet first? People that are sober doing that are lucky not to get injured.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/famous-bodybuilder-sandro-hofer-dies-10030089

The 33-year-old bodybuilder, Sandro Hofer from Zurich, is the man who crashed out of the window at the Häringstraße in Zurich shortly after 6 pm. In the social media, his wife wrote the following statement: "God can take me too, if he wants, my bed is empty, my house is empty, my life is empty, I have done everything and struggled with it for several years . "

The "Basler Zeitung" could talk with his wife, which indicates a difficult time, marked by self-doubt. Her husband had the feeling of not being satisfied, and his dissatisfaction was hidden behind his powerful muscular body.

In 2013, Hofer won the Arnoklasse (based on Arnold Schwarzenegger) and thus climbed the professional Olympus of bodybuilders. In the scene he enjoyed above all admiration for his very symmetrical body.

Just before the opening of your own fitness club

Still in March Hofer wanted to open his own fitness club in Zurich-Seebach. The work on the premises was apparently practically completed, the prices were fixed. However, an opening date had not yet been fixed.

Even if the statements of his wife indicate a suicide, the prosecutor determines in all directions. A suicide, an accident or even a crime could not be excluded at present, writes the BaZ. But the two temporarily arrested Romanian women of the brothel were again free.

Supplier of building substances

According to his wife, Hofer did not search the brothel for the women, but to get "fabric" there. In the scene, therefore, a criminal background of the fall is not excluded. For example, many of the physicians who had been physically physically based on hoarding would have been referring to it. According to BaZ, even the supply bottlenecks are now feared in the scene.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 07, 2022, 10:20:30 AM »
I wish him the best recovery.

Wasted his gifts. Life will not be pleasant anytime soon.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #70 on: May 07, 2022, 10:21:00 AM »
Seems he might've dived through a shut window. Some of the reports coming from friends and family mention he got cut up by glass, then a spinal injury was detected at the hospital.

If I had to guess, it might've been a fight, then he takes a dive out a window to "show" who he was arguing with.

Diving out a close window is hardcore, even for a suicidal person.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #71 on: May 07, 2022, 11:19:25 AM »
Everyone complaining about Trigili he is the only legit BB news there is the only one who is even watchable and the only one not full of shit

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 07, 2022, 11:27:42 AM »
He needs to sober up, and if he can't get back into the fitness industry, just start an onlyfans.

But I've got the sneaky suspicion that his mental issues might be from bodybuilder pecker syndrome

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #73 on: May 07, 2022, 12:48:52 PM »
This fucktard again?  Damn he’s even a failure at dying.  Instead he will drag it on out at his poor parents sake.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: May 07, 2022, 01:02:05 PM »
Absolutely agree with this. In regular clothing it's difficult to tell a PPP from a slim guy who doesn't lift but isn't a slob.  The opposite argument to this is that most women seem to not be attracted to larger physiques (eg calums juiced build)

Really the only sure fire way to pull tier 1 pussy is to be filthy rich.....if you have that women will over look everything else...Heath like width, bhank legs, kamili head size etc.

Refer my previous post. Thirst is brutal these days!