Author Topic: Video shows violent encounter with Dorchester County sheriff's deputy  (Read 3659 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
This cop handled it well. Also solid physique.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Cop brought it and the Nig Nog got dropped.
T

Fortress

• Getbig V
Chocolate Faces just don’t listen.

And when they do, the brain overheats much too quickly.

Computations halt immediately, beyond, say, pulling a trigger or chomping down on fried chicken.

No sense. Zero perspective.

Brains creaking along, barely able to sustain even life-enabling functions.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Hahahahahhhaa love it. His shirt says just bring it and cops brings it and 2 seconds in ok,ok,ok,ok hahaha wonderful. I just couldn’t be a cop cause I would have just beat the bag out of that kid. Why can’t they listen at all? Why run the mouth when you can’t cash the checks? I am fully prepared to get an ass beating everyday I open my mouth.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
From that thumbnail, I thought we were going to see some real fisticuffs. No one should be complaining about that, the guy walked away, and was even yakking it up afterward.   

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
body-slammed the bean-pole...

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!

Computations halt immediately, beyond, say, pulling a trigger or chomping down on fried chicken.

LMFAO...   ;D ;D ;D

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement

Very true.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Whatever had happened initially, the cop knew that the kid didn’t deserve to be arrested. Hopefully the kid just listens to the cops in the future.

obsidian

• Getbig V

He politely asked the cops for a favor and they delivered! This is what a healthy, cooperative community looks like :)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Back story -

https://www.postandcourier.com/news/videos-from-lawsuit-show-violent-encounter-involving-dorchester-county-sheriffs-deputy/article_bd0ce92e-aa12-11ec-adf6-3f8a690985f8.html .

Apparently the guy is the neighbourhood nut, and walks around doing odd things - leaving papers around people's houses, trying to get them to listen to his raps, and just general goofiness. The cop that slammed him has dealt with him lots before, and was talking to him for 20+ minutes before that slam.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Wasn`t violent enough for my taste.

I am disappoint.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Wasn`t violent enough for my taste.

I am disappoint.

I was expecting a curb stomp moment.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
This cop handled it well. Also solid physique.

Cop is an idiot and when he realized that he fucked up, he let him go home but its too late and that lawsuit is going to hurt

A police officer cannot drive up on someone and tell him to get in a squad car without due process.   Unless he's in the commission of a criminal act.  He also can't tell someone that he's not allowed to walk in a neighborhood.  He can walk where he likes as long as its not on someone's property

A

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s

Cop is an idiot and when he realized that he fucked up, he let him go home but its too late and that lawsuit is going to hurt

A police officer cannot drive up on someone and tell him to get in a squad car without due process.   Unless he's in the commission of a criminal act.  He also can't tell someone that he's not allowed to walk in a neighborhood.  He can walk where he likes as long as its not on someone's property

He should have opened fire and killed the fucker

Waste of oxygen

obsidian

• Getbig V

Could this be considered jaywalking?

https://www.findlaw.com/traffic/traffic-tickets/jaywalking.html

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
He should have opened fire and killed the fucker

Waste of oxygen

He was called due to "suspicious person in the roadway"  ...basically means a bunch of crackers are scared of one skinny black teenager .  He commited no crime, no weapon etc..

That officer is going to get fired and the kid os going to get a bag of money.  He should have just talked to him, explained why he was there and never made accusations of something he might have done

One thing that kid was right about is that the police always harass him...that was proven
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Could this be considered jaywalking?

https://www.findlaw.com/traffic/traffic-tickets/jaywalking.html

No because its a disregard of oncoming traffic....streets were empty
A

Dave D

• Getbig V

Its not that simple Vince. If there are instances of neighborhood complaints the kid cant stand in the street all day.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
I was expecting a curb stomp moment.
Yeah, I hear ya`...that was too mild.  :D

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V

He was called due to "suspicious person in the roadway"  ...basically means a bunch of crackers are scared of one skinny black teenager .  He commited no crime, no weapon etc..

That officer is going to get fired and the kid os going to get a bag of money.  He should have just talked to him, explained why he was there and never made accusations of something he might have done

One thing that kid was right about is that the police always harass him...that was proven

Quoted for posterity.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Its not that simple Vince. If there are instances of neighborhood complaints the kid cant stand in the street all day.

Yes...the kid can stand in the road or sidewalk all day and walk through neighborhoods....it's not illegal.

Police officers have to answer any and all complaints and he's free to ask questions if he wishes but the kid doesn't have to explain himself.  He also can't tell or force someone to get into a police car unless he's under investigation of a crime he may have committed or is under arrest.

Sorry but the cop fucked up

A

Fortress

• Getbig V

Yes...the kid can stand in the road or sidewalk all day and walk through neighborhoods....it's not illegal.

Police officers have to answer any and all complaints and he's free to ask questions if he wishes but the kid doesn't have to explain himself.  He also can't tell or force someone to get into a police car unless he's under investigation of a crime he may have committed or is under arrest.

Sorry but the cop fucked up

You’re a clueless cockmeat muncher.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
You’re a clueless cockmeat muncher.

Fuck you snow monkey. 
A