Author Topic: Biceps, the split and shape of a heart.  (Read 3368 times)

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
Re: Biceps, the split and shape of a heart.
« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2022, 11:12:10 AM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2022, 11:24:49 AM »

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2022, 12:04:16 PM »

I used to eat those like tic tacs back in the day. ;D

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2022, 12:13:33 PM »
Firstly he aint 200 lbs

Secondly he is deep on the scale like matt so he is incapable of reasonable thought, and he is completely locked into this 200 lbs that he cant reach himself, so he projects it outward form a space of retard insecurity like matt did  with his obsession on bb height.

thirdly someone here put it best when they said his physique looks like a cadaver from a motorcycle accident. spot on

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2022, 12:14:52 PM »
I used to eat those like tic tacs back in the day. ;D

Speaking of eating - your new avatar has given me an urge to eat a roast beef sandwich... :P

;D
T

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2022, 12:20:27 PM »
Clean:

Portuguese Larry Scott of peace

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2022, 12:39:50 PM »
Firstly he aint 200 lbs

Secondly he is deep on the scale like matt so he is incapable of reasonable thought, and he is completely locked into this 200 lbs that he cant reach himself, so he projects it outward form a space of retard insecurity like matt did  with his obsession on bb height.

thirdly someone here put it best when they said his physique looks like a cadaver from a motorcycle accident. spot on

Correct I am 217 as of last weigh in. i lost too much weight dieting fown when I was already lean enough it is taking sometime to put the weight back on but I am staying very lean calces are vascular as hell no edema. I will be 230 again soon enough

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2022, 12:46:40 PM »
Correct I am 217 as of last weigh in. i lost too much weight dieting fown when I was already lean enough it is taking sometime to put the weight back on but I am staying very lean calces are vascular as hell no edema. I will be 230 again soon enough

You won’t be able to touch 230 unless your upping your TRT to 1200 mg.

Right now you have admitted on various other forums you are taking 1050 mg a week.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2022, 02:17:08 PM »
Speaking of eating - your new avatar has given me an urge to eat a roast beef sandwich... :P

;D

;D

I'd love to tickle her roast beef sammich with my tongue.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2022, 02:30:55 PM »
I have never folded and missed an attempted squat in my life I don't even use a spotter
Would hope you wouldn’t need a spot for 225.
T

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2022, 02:38:33 PM »
Firstly he aint 200 lbs

"Reasonable" thought.

That's your way to end a debate without having it.

You do NOTHING but spew ad hominem. You have no point to make. I'm not wrong because you say I'm wrong. I might be wrong, but certainly nothing you ever said refuted me.

So what point am I mistaken on, Sgt. Barnes?

Speaking of B. Hanks, objectively, he is one of the most in-shape people on here who posted pictures. Everyone claiming to be better than him don't post pictures.

As for "But given how much gear he uses, he doesn't look good."

That may be true. I don't know his doses. But it's utterly insane to me that people suggest your average person looks like B. Hank. It's DELUSIONAL, actually.

Do you know how many people in my province were strong than me at my weight class [and presumably also drug-free] at my strongest, pro-pandemic?

ONE PERSON - Dain Wallis. Look him up on YouTube. ONE PERSON.

It just goes to show how utterly DELUSIONAL this board can be sometimes. B. Hank, for whatever anyone says about him, the dude is in good shape. It blows my mind that you can be in better shape than 99% of men, and have people say your physique "sucks".

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 20, 2022, 02:55:38 PM »
It just goes to show how utterly DELUSIONAL this board can be sometimes. B. Hank, for whatever anyone says about him, the dude is in good shape. It blows my mind that you can be in better shape than 99% of men, and have people say your physique "sucks".

He might get some positivity if he was a bit more humble rather than an egocentric asshole

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #62 on: May 20, 2022, 03:01:13 PM »
"Reasonable" thought.

You do NOTHING but spew ad hominem. You have no point to make. I'm not wrong because you say I'm wrong. I might be wrong, but certainly nothing you ever said refuted me.

Speaking of B. Hanks, objectively, he is one of the most in-shape people on here who posted pictures. Everyone claiming to be better than him don't post pictures.

That may be true. I don't know his doses. But it's utterly insane to me that people suggest your average person looks like B. Hank. It's DELUSIONAL, actually.

Do you know how many people in my province were strong than me at my weight class [and presumably also drug-free] at my strongest, pro-pandemic?

Matt Canning trying to claim he’s the second strongest man in Ontario in his “weight class.”

Hahahahahaha…watching retards like Aspy Matt post is like watching fat people fuck. It’s hilarious to everyone but the person doing it.

Fucking moron.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #63 on: May 20, 2022, 05:03:52 PM »
Hanky`ll be at the imaginary 230 pounds soon.....you know,the 230 pounds he never fucking weighed in the first place..

BRUTALIFTRUE

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: May 20, 2022, 10:13:27 PM »
So I dont also have a split bicep peak? I also have striated triceps and vascular arms?

My arm looked like that when I was a baby

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #65 on: May 20, 2022, 10:34:00 PM »
"Reasonable" thought.

You are getting it twisted, no one said Bhanky had a horrible physique to begin with, it was the countless lies that were spewed, him talking shit about others who have posted pics and him saying he was better and bigger. People gave him his dues, he couldn’t take it and gave others the same respect

Even claimed not taking gear and that trt was considered natural

500 mg is also trt