Author Topic: California Highway Patrol Beats Barefoot Bag Lady  (Read 4683 times)

agenda21nwo

Re: California Highway Patrol Beats Barefoot Bag Lady
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2014, 09:36:20 AM »
I say once again, FUCK THE POLICE.

I can't believe I used to love cop movies.  So much propaganda.  They are a club of low lifes.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2014, 09:39:19 AM »
Cops used to be better they are no longer here to protect and serve. They are here to enforce laws and beat ass. I have no love for this militant culture.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2014, 10:00:59 AM »
He should have shot her and been done with it.

I would not want any physical contact with the filthy, repulsive, bug infested beast. She most likely ate a small child, or something. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2014, 10:09:32 AM »
By choice, I do live in a place like Mayberry, but I take your point. Our town governs via direct democracy: we vote on everything. For 3 years running, the citizens have denied the chief a new patrol car specifically for "traffic enforcement". He'll likely have a tough time selling a drug interdiction interceptor too.

The fire department got negged too when the citizens forced an external review of the machinery needing replacement and found it "adequate". Holy shit, I am these fuckers worst nightmare!
There is a small town called Boonesmille in rural VA that was famous years ago for it's one patrol officer (I believe it was one for a long time). People would come thru there speeding. Well, he had a Camaro. A Camaro with a NASCAR engine in it. He made tons of revenue for the town with his stops. People didn't realize that he could run them down.

I guess it probably would be easy to outrun the law in your town.
And the Mayberrys of the world are famous for their drug production/usage, sexual perversion/crimes of many kinds, domestic violence. It's where people assume things are ok and don't look. It's also where people go to hide.

You guys complain now, but we don't have this yet

The more Americans whine about their liberties, and how they need more rights. The more police are put on the streets. The more police, the lesser the qualifications and the lesser the training---to get them on the streets faster. This means the quality of the people hired on the police force goes down, but the quantity goes up. The more people with mental illnesses who have guns go off on the public and LE, the tighter (or more conservative) the laws get with gun ownership, which means the more people like aj get scrutinized.
This is where the extreme right and the extreme left meet. Americans, we did it to ourselves. Instead of blaming "cops" and they, this arm of the executive branch is against "us" the citizenry, which is again another form of separation that we Americans today are so good at doing or allowing to be done to us, why not look at what we the citizenry have allowed this to happen.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2014, 10:25:17 AM »
Parker, I think youre way off base here.

No one whines about needing more liberties, people rightfully complain about them being STRIPPED and stomped on by a government with very specific rules in place to prevent exactly that.

The only thing we, as citizens,  do to cause this is by letting those shitbags get away with what they do and by letting them manipulate us into turning on each other.

Mentally ill people with firearms are few and far between in the large scope of things.

I guess in a way youre right, we enabled them for so long now its almost too late.

agenda21nwo

« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2014, 10:26:39 AM »

No one whines about needing more liberties, people rightfully complain about them being STRIPPED and stomped on by a government with very specific rules in place to prevent exactly that.

The only thing we, as citizens,  do to cause this is by letting those shitbags get away with what they do and by letting them manipulate us into turning on each other.

x2

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2014, 10:29:31 AM »
Female Rodney King incident right there.

LA riots coming soon.

agenda21nwo

« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2014, 10:30:49 AM »
AS a society we need to start jailing corrupt politicians and police.  Only then will balance be restored.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2014, 10:37:29 AM »

Mentally ill people with firearms are few and far between in the large scope of things.

I guess in a way youre right, we enabled them for so long now its almost too late.

yes, many people whine about more liberties...more rights. They have the right to do this, to do that, to say this. They are offended by this or that, by the same people who feel that they can do this or that.  It gets ridiculous to the point of no return. But, what people do not realize that at the same time, it helps justify having certain rights slowly being stripped away, due to many people abusing their rights based upon the "I can do what I want" doctrine ingrained into our society. A society with no limiter.

And you would be very surprised at how many people who commit crimes claim or are "diagnosed" as bi-polar. It's now a go to "excuse". Add in firearms and not taking ones meds...you have issues. And the police have to deal with these issues, compounded by above, and add in the fact that many academies spit these officers out quickly just to get them on the streets, then add in their own problems, issues, and mental illnesses. You have a huge problem waiting to explode.

We are the creators of our own problems, individually and as community and nation...just like you said, we have allowed this issue to fester to point of almost no return.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2014, 10:42:38 AM »
we enabled them for so long now its almost too late.

we have allowed this issue to fester to point of almost no return.

We've been past the point of no return for quite a while. Buckle up.

agenda21nwo

« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2014, 10:47:53 AM »
We've been past the point of no return for quite a while. Buckle up.

America has always been a game changer.  And I think the game is about to have another big change.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2014, 10:49:07 AM »
Someone post the sign about not feeding the animals because they become dependent on handouts.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2014, 10:50:50 AM »
Someone post the sign about not feeding the animals because they become dependent on handouts.
amen.

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2014, 11:16:31 AM »
By choice, I do live in a place like Mayberry, but I take your point. Our town governs via direct democracy: we vote on everything. For 3 years running, the citizens have denied the chief a new patrol car specifically for "traffic enforcement". He'll likely have a tough time selling a drug interdiction interceptor too.

The fire department got negged too when the citizens forced an external review of the machinery needing replacement and found it "adequate". Holy shit, I am these fuckers worst nightmare!

I didn't mean "Mayberry" in a derogatory manner.  I'm envious...  I wish I lived in a place like that.  ;D  Good for you.....

Also, good for keeping your town's spending in check.  That doesn't happen in larger cities  :(

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2014, 11:22:45 AM »
I live in the suburbs in a community of about 10-15,000 pop. Our municipal court brings in $3.5 mil a year and there is virtually no crime here. Good luck getting a fair hearing here or at the county level.

One police dept here is completely rogue. Their website has pictures of handcuffs and new SUV's, motorcycles, etc. on the home page. I have been pulled over by these goons a few times for no reason. They do not have video in their vehicles so they can make up any BS story.

I don't have any respect for the police anymore. They have become the enemy when you have to be concerned about being pulled over, detained, fined, arrested as you go about your daily life.

That's why YOU have to record THEM.  It's your right to do so.  If you have passengers with you and are stopped, have everyone in the car record the event.

Chance are, if there was a camera trained on the pussy cop in the video, he wouldn't have beat the woman like he did.

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2014, 11:25:46 AM »
He should have shot her and been done with it.

I would not want any physical contact with the filthy, repulsive, bug infested beast. She most likely ate a small child, or something. 

I agree.....I wouldn't want a corrupt pig touching me either..

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2014, 11:27:32 AM »
That's why YOU have to record THEM.  It's your right to do so.  If you have passengers with you and are stopped, have everyone in the car record the event.

Chance are, if there was a camera trained on the pussy cop in the video, he wouldn't have beat the woman like he did.
Agree with you and AJ on this. One of the only ways we have to keep the corrupt in check.

agenda21nwo

« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2014, 11:28:17 AM »

Yes I am so thankful we have videos to keep these uniformed criminals at bay, at least it helps A BIT.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2014, 11:36:51 AM »

There are these things called "dash cams" a lot of Russians have them.

Also, remember to record yourself when you get into too deep due to your own actions (something people tend not to do). It works both ways.

agenda21nwo

« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2014, 11:39:10 AM »
There are these things called "dash cams" a lot of Russians have them.

Also, remember to record yourself when you get into too deep due to your own actions (something people tend not to do). It works both ways.

Of course it works both ways.  Thank you captain obvious.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2014, 11:45:12 AM »
Of course it works both ways.  Thank you captain obvious.
the point I am making is that people rarely record themselves being the aggressor or doing things that would put them in a bad light,  only being the victim. In this day and age of Victimhood, everybody is a victim. So, it's beneficial to present that angle. There are many sides to a story. Yours, mine, and the truth...and usually the truth lies somewhere in between the two stories.
Except with the case of this woman. Truth is, the officer should be fired.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2014, 03:25:14 PM »
she could of died and nothing too important would of been lost.

Simple Simon

« Reply #47 on: July 05, 2014, 03:26:02 PM »
she could of died and nothing too important would of been lost.
Yep, the world needs a surplus of bag ladies.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2014, 03:27:01 PM »
Im waiting for someone to say, "You dont know the WHOLE story."  ::) ::)

We all know barefoot bag ladies are major threats.  ::) ::)
X

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2014, 03:27:32 PM »
Yep, the world needs a surplus of bag ladies.

Her death would likely save tax payers money.

No use crying over spilled bag ladies.

EDIT: And you dont know the WHOLE story.