Author Topic: R.I.P. Ric Drasin  (Read 42661 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: R.I.P. Ric Drasin
« Reply #75 on: September 01, 2020, 07:41:22 PM »
Rick didn't look well lately. He loved bodybuilding and has left a mark via Rics Corner. He carried on doing what the loved until the end.

Almost the end of an era!

mryorkielover

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: September 01, 2020, 10:02:16 PM »
Friend of Ric's and the Guinness World Record Books Oldest Pro Bodybuilder pays his respect on his 88th Birthday.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: September 02, 2020, 04:22:14 AM »
Arnold fucked an ugly Guatemalan maid and secretly fathered a child. I think going on a small bodybuilding YouTube channel to talk about the old days for 20 mins is the least of his worries regarding his image.

You could say Arnold fucked an ugly woman“  .... no need to throw nationality. 

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #78 on: September 02, 2020, 04:29:15 AM »
You could say Arnold fucked an ugly woman“  .... no need to throw nationality.

I could’ve, but I clearly didn’t. And I won’t apologize for it. Happy?

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 02, 2020, 07:54:10 AM »
Rick didn't look well lately. He loved bodybuilding and has left a mark via Rics Corner. He carried on doing what the loved until the end.

Almost the end of an era!

You can tell by his eyes - must have been pretty ill when he made the vid.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 02, 2020, 10:11:25 AM »
You can tell by his eyes - must have been pretty ill when he made the vid.

Totally. At least he stayed positive and dedicated to the iron all the way till the end.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #81 on: September 02, 2020, 01:30:42 PM »
Ric aged gracefully, he still looked pretty badass at the end.

Arnold's got that saggy dyke look that ageing hollywood guys get from too much botox and cosmetic work.

Not to derail the thread, but Ferrigno is looking pretty good for someone who is 70 in a month's time (taken yesterday)

(Don't worry Lou - I'll PayPal the $20)
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #82 on: September 02, 2020, 01:31:40 PM »
Totally. At least he stayed positive and decorated to the iron all the way till the end.

Totally.  I also am decorate the iron  8)
T

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #83 on: September 02, 2020, 01:39:11 PM »
Not to derail the thread, but Ferrigno is looking pretty good for someone who is 70 in a month's time (taken yesterday)

Better face genes than Arnold.even tho in 80s and into 90s Arnold trumped him ,,,reversal of fortune

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: September 02, 2020, 03:08:28 PM »
Big Lou made bodybuilding proud winning the car deadlift contest against powerlifters in the world's strongest man.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #85 on: September 02, 2020, 04:55:12 PM »
Just watched Ric interview Pete Grymkowski. Great stories there and some info about Ric. The artist, musician, and businessman. Worth a watch.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #86 on: September 02, 2020, 04:58:34 PM »
Arnold fucked an ugly Guatemalan maid and secretly fathered a child. I think going on a small bodybuilding YouTube channel to talk about the old days for 20 mins is the least of his worries regarding his image.

Oldtimer1 is an old, angry, self-hating Puerto Rican. Ignore him.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 02, 2020, 06:25:05 PM »
Totally.  I also am decorate the iron  8)

Whoops! Definitely a typ-bro!!

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: September 03, 2020, 03:27:01 AM »
Better face genes than Arnold.even tho in 80s and into 90s Arnold trumped him ,,,reversal of fortune

Better hair too.  Than most pro bodybuilders past 35 , let alone 70 ! 

The incredible Lou. 

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: September 03, 2020, 05:33:01 AM »
He looked very sick in that video. 

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 03, 2020, 05:45:14 AM »
He found a good way to stay engaged with the sport and the community.  Sounds like he was widely liked and respected.  Rest in peace.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: September 03, 2020, 06:22:18 AM »
Did Ric had Ferrigno on his show at some point ?

People only complain that Arnold never accepted the invitation , but what about big LOUIE

WooosssHHHHHHHHHHHH  TA NA KA

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: September 03, 2020, 08:53:27 AM »
Better hair too.  Than most pro bodybuilders past 35 , let alone 70 ! 

The incredible Lou.

Yeah, incredible hair genes up there with Ronald Regan.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #93 on: September 04, 2020, 04:29:17 AM »

Those fucken Italians have superior genes. Lou looks amazing.

J

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: September 04, 2020, 04:38:01 AM »
Did Ric had Ferrigno on his show at some point ?

People only complain that Arnold never accepted the invitation , but what about big LOUIE

WooosssHHHHHHHHHHHH  TA NA KA

You know, I've seen a lot of Ric's Corner videos and I can't recall him mentioning Lou. Ken Waller, Draper, etc. pretty much all of the Venice crew often, but not Lou. Which is weird since Ric was on the Hulk. I could have missed it though.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #95 on: September 04, 2020, 05:12:54 AM »
You know, I've seen a lot of Ric's Corner videos and I can't recall him mentioning Lou. Ken Waller, Draper, etc. pretty much all of the Venice crew often, but not Lou. Which is weird since Ric was on the Hulk. I could have missed it though.

There's a fair number of stories about Ric and Ferrigno hanging out here and there, but he was never on the show. -

Ric sorta (unintentionally?) throws some shade at Ferrigno here -

“Lou is a good guy. I’ve known Lou forever. He’s just the nicest, warmest, friendliest person to me. I have a lot of respect for him and when I worked on the show, I had no idea where it was gonna go…So they made me the middle Hulk, which had it’s own following. Working on the show was fine. It’s like working on any movie. You sit on the set and you’re bored to death…Lou and I would sit in this trailer and have lunch and all he would talk about is, what do you think Arnold’s doing, what do you think Arnold’s training? I said, ‘Why are you so worried about Arnold? You’ve got this series going. You’re making a fortune and you’re doing well. Don’t worry about Arnold.’ But he was always concerned about what Arnold was doing at the gym when he wasn’t there. Then he wanted to fly a helicopter, have a helicopter take us to workout that night. You know, it’s not that important. I’m tired. I’m going home.”

https://cyinterview.com/ric-drasin-the-body-from-bakersfield-on-arnold-schwarzenegger-dave-draper-lou-ferrigno-john-cena-golden-age-of-bodybuilding-pro-wrestling-and-more/ .

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: September 05, 2020, 09:33:20 AM »
Oldtimer1 is an old, angry, self-hating Puerto Rican. Ignore him.

I'm only half Puerto Rican. The other half is Cuban. What does that have to with you calling out my heritage? Sure sounds racist to point that out.  Actually I come to this board for the laughs. I'm not angry at all. I type here with a smile. I actually like myself. Retired at 52. Live in a big beautiful house that has a pool and a great 1400 sq ft gym.  I'm also in better shape than most young people. What's to be self hating about? 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: September 05, 2020, 11:28:50 AM »
There's a fair number of stories about Ric and Ferrigno hanging out here and there, but he was never on the show. -

Ric sorta (unintentionally?) throws some shade at Ferrigno here -

“Lou is a good guy. I’ve known Lou forever. He’s just the nicest, warmest, friendliest person to me. I have a lot of respect for him and when I worked on the show, I had no idea where it was gonna go…So they made me the middle Hulk, which had it’s own following. Working on the show was fine. It’s like working on any movie. You sit on the set and you’re bored to death…Lou and I would sit in this trailer and have lunch and all he would talk about is, what do you think Arnold’s doing, what do you think Arnold’s training? I said, ‘Why are you so worried about Arnold? You’ve got this series going. You’re making a fortune and you’re doing well. Don’t worry about Arnold.’ But he was always concerned about what Arnold was doing at the gym when he wasn’t there. Then he wanted to fly a helicopter, have a helicopter take us to workout that night. You know, it’s not that important. I’m tired. I’m going home.”

https://cyinterview.com/ric-drasin-the-body-from-bakersfield-on-arnold-schwarzenegger-dave-draper-lou-ferrigno-john-cena-golden-age-of-bodybuilding-pro-wrestling-and-more/ .
Lou never recovered from Arnold's mind fuck.  RIP Ric

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: September 05, 2020, 11:31:23 AM »
Lou never recovered from Arnold's mind fuck.  RIP Ric

Lol! So true

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: September 05, 2020, 11:49:52 AM »
Lol! So true
If the internet and Getbig existed in the 70's and 80's many bodybuilders would have killed themselves if Arnold was on here.