Author Topic: Police State - Official Thread  (Read 994279 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Police State - Official Thread
« Reply #4000 on: August 01, 2018, 08:37:58 PM »
Unless we see the camera footage (if there is any) there will be an internal investigation and the officers will be found to be "scared for their lives"
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #4001 on: August 01, 2018, 08:54:15 PM »
Unless we see the camera footage (if there is any) there will be an internal investigation and the officers will be found to be "scared for their lives"

Not necessarily. But I would say even if there were camera footage like the shooting in Minneapolis where it was clear the suspect had a gun and pulled it, there will STILL be droves of anti police saying it was murder.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4002 on: August 02, 2018, 12:28:21 AM »
It's not uncommon for news stations to not get the facts during an investigation. That there were none, you could also say there was no reports the man did not point his weapon at them...

There have been a couple of anti police activist recently that actually were participants in police training where they were put in positions cops are put in on a regular basis and they found out it isn't as easy as it seems.

Picture yourself going into a home where someone has a gun and you come across a male with a gun? Personally, in a volatile situation like that, I would treat the subject as a danger until I knew he wasn't. So I tell him "Drop the gun! Drop the gun! Most people who aren't meaning me harm will drop the gun like it's hot. So what if he doesn't? What if he comes at me all excited and waving the gun around? Do I calmly wait until he fires to determine if he is the intruder or the suspect? I can see how someone who hasn't been in that predicament could think "In every case, an officer who arrives on a scene of a shooting should be able to immediately determine who the bad guy is. In most cases they can. In some they can't and depending on the distance, cover, etc. they have decisions to make. Again, I am not saying in this specific case the officers weren't negligent and should have known... I don't know. I am just giving you a perspective that there are times when the wrong person gets shot and it is not "out of control poorly trained officers" it is a series of events that led to that outcome.    

It's not uncommon for news stations to not get the facts during an investigation.

Really - and Like it’s Not Uncommon For Cops To Lie & Fabricate / Hide Evidence
Or Cover For Each Other.

Like you are & do - Desperately trying to
Protect
Cover
Find a Reason
For What They Do.

How About Looking For A Reason For Them To NOT
Shoot & Kill.

If Cops Wore & Had Body Cams That they were unable to
Switch off or Tamper with ( as is often the case )
And Not Found To Be Lying So Often,
The Doubt & Questioning would Subside.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #4003 on: August 02, 2018, 08:47:09 AM »
So now cops arrest people and confiscate their drugs so they can use them?

Police: Kirkersville police chief overdosed on drugs taken from evidence room

KIRKERSVILLE, OH (WCMH) – Investigators say Kirkersville Police Chief James Hughes Jr. died after overdosing on drugs taken from the evidence room of the police department.

According to Reynoldsburg Police Lt. Ron Wright, detectives found packaging and material taken from the Kirkersville Police Department evidence room in Hughes' living room. Wright said they found an opened package of fentanyl and closed packages of heroin, fentanyl and LSD in his home.

https://www.nbc4i.com/news/local-news/police-kirkersville-police-chief-overdosed-on-drugs-taken-from-evidence-room/1339908530

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4004 on: August 02, 2018, 09:37:46 AM »
So now cops arrest people and confiscate their drugs so they can use them?

Police: Kirkersville police chief overdosed on drugs taken from evidence room

KIRKERSVILLE, OH (WCMH) – Investigators say Kirkersville Police Chief James Hughes Jr. died after overdosing on drugs taken from the evidence room of the police department.

According to Reynoldsburg Police Lt. Ron Wright, detectives found packaging and material taken from the Kirkersville Police Department evidence room in Hughes' living room. Wright said they found an opened package of fentanyl and closed packages of heroin, fentanyl and LSD in his home.

https://www.nbc4i.com/news/local-news/police-kirkersville-police-chief-overdosed-on-drugs-taken-from-evidence-room/1339908530

Darwinism

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #4005 on: August 02, 2018, 12:23:45 PM »

Really - and Like it’s Not Uncommon For Cops To Lie & Fabricate / Hide Evidence
Or Cover For Each Other.

Like you are & do - Desperately trying to
Protect
Cover
Find a Reason
For What They Do.

How About Looking For A Reason For Them To NOT
Shoot & Kill.

If Cops Wore & Had Body Cams That they were unable to
Switch off or Tamper with ( as is often the case )
And Not Found To Be Lying So Often,
The Doubt & Questioning would Subside.

Yes some cops have lied and fabricated. Doesn't mean these are

I think 24/7 recording would be a storage problem. Also, turning off the camera is certain possible, tampering with digital is not from my experience. Once it is recorded, the cops have no access to it.

I am not trying desperately to do anything. What I am trying to do is give a perspective from the cops angle what might have transpired. Maybe it didn't. Maybe they agreed at Roll Call that day that they were going to shoot a citizen and this was the perfect opportunity. At this point we don't know. But in my opinion, to crucify the cops before knowing the facts is counter productive.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4006 on: August 02, 2018, 01:47:08 PM »
Yes some cops have lied and fabricated. Doesn't mean these are

I think 24/7 recording would be a storage problem. Also, turning off the camera is certain possible, tampering with digital is not from my experience. Once it is recorded, the cops have no access to it.

I am not trying desperately to do anything. What I am trying to do is give a perspective from the cops angle what might have transpired. Maybe it didn't. Maybe they agreed at Roll Call that day that they were going to shoot a citizen and this was the perfect opportunity. At this point we don't know. But in my opinion, to crucify the cops before knowing the facts is counter productive.

Some people have raised guns & or not followed police instructions
Doesn’t Mean He Did Either of those - yet He’s Dead.

Yes You are trying to find excuses or ways out / explanations for the cops
I’m playing devils advocate & doing the same against.

And one Huge Difference Your overlooking The Cops are Alive
He is Not.

As for nonsense like storage issues for camera digital data Really  ::)
Your better than that.
And cameras should not be able to be switched off by the cop wearing it on shift,
Again an easy thing to achieve.

How about give a perspective from the dead man.
That may help prevent future murders.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #4007 on: August 02, 2018, 02:13:30 PM »
He is Not.

This. It's easy for cops to speak when they happen to be alive, covered with immunity and also investigating themselves while their victims are dead and can't present their view of the event.

The image of the intruder was released today:

Also, according to the hero's son, his father was handcuffed after he was shot...

Also his son said this:

"My dad exited the bathroom, went around the corner and I immediately heard multiple shots, which I thought was my dad engaging these other people in the house," Hayashi said. "There was a pause, and then I hear people enter the house."

He recalled hearing three shots, followed by officers yelling "police."

Before leaving the police station, Hayashi said, a police official told him something about Black that isn't true.
"I was told that he was told to drop the weapon and he didn't," Hayashi said. "I never heard anything about 'drop your weapon.' There was no warning at all. They should have been yelling from the moment they hit the driveway, 80 feet down. It's a long driveway. They should have been yelling, especially as many police officers as there were on scene."

https://abcnews.go.com/US/dad-hero-son-bronze-star-recipient-shot-dead/story?id=56961901

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #4008 on: August 02, 2018, 02:15:27 PM »
Some people have raised guns & or not followed police instructions
Doesn’t Mean He Did Either of those - yet He’s Dead.

Yes You are trying to find excuses or ways out / explanations for the cops
I’m playing devils advocate & doing the same against.

He is Not.

As for nonsense like storage issues for camera digital data Really  ::)
Your better than that.
And cameras should not be able to be switched off by the cop wearing it on shift,
Again an easy thing to achieve.

How about give a perspective from the dead man.
That may help prevent future murders.

Perspective from the dead man. He was stoked up on adrenaline, he had just killed someone, he had tunnel vision, he may have even forgot he still had the gun in his hand. He may have been excitedly talking over the police giving him instructions to drop the weapon  never thinking he might appear to be the danger at the moment.

Perspective from the cops. Stoked up on adrenaline, comes upon a man with a gun not following orders and possibly pointing it excitedly and they reacted. Sad all around.

Again, it may not have been that way, they may have had plenty of time to determine he wasn't a threat and shot him anyway. I don't know, you don't know, but again, sometimes shit happens and sometimes its very bad shit and ends in something like this. Doesn't always mean the cops weren't reasonable

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4009 on: August 02, 2018, 02:23:21 PM »
Perspective from the dead man. He was stoked up on adrenaline, he had just killed someone, he had tunnel vision, he may have even forgot he still had the gun in his hand. He may have been excitedly talking over the police giving him instructions to drop the weapon  never thinking he might appear to be the danger at the moment.

Perspective from the cops. Stoked up on adrenaline, comes upon a man with a gun not following orders and possibly pointing it excitedly and they reacted. Sad all around.

Again, it may not have been that way, they may have had plenty of time to determine he wasn't a threat and shot him anyway. I don't know, you don't know, but again, sometimes shit happens and sometimes its very bad shit and ends in something like this. Doesn't always mean the cops weren't reasonable

Fair comments

No it dosent always mean the cops weren’t reasonable
Correct

Just as correct is the fact We clearly often see that cops are Far from Reasonable.

If it was the cops dead - it’s a fair guess you’d have a wholly different attitude
Regardless of who or what was the cause / causes.

I see the camera issue you’ve dropped like a hot potatoe.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #4010 on: August 02, 2018, 04:12:25 PM »
Some people seem to have itchy trigger fingers and can't control themselves. Oh wait, it's a cop so the gun must have "discharged itself"... No charges of course.

Police officers injured after accidental gunfire at Sgt. Michael Chesna's funeral

Two Massachusetts police officers are recovering after a Rhode Island police officer accidentally discharged a gun at the funeral of Weymouth Police Sergeant Michael Chesna on July 20.

No charges have been filed against Sgt. Patnaud for the accidental discharge, but the Cranston Police are conducting an internal investigation to determine what happened and what caused the incident, according to Crampton Police Chief Michael Winquist.

https://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2018/08/police_officers_injured_after.html

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4011 on: August 02, 2018, 05:24:42 PM »
Some people seem to have itchy trigger fingers and can't control themselves. Oh wait, it's a cop so the gun must have "discharged itself"... No charges of course.

Police officers injured after accidental gunfire at Sgt. Michael Chesna's funeral

Two Massachusetts police officers are recovering after a Rhode Island police officer accidentally discharged a gun at the funeral of Weymouth Police Sergeant Michael Chesna on July 20.

No charges have been filed against Sgt. Patnaud for the accidental discharge, but the Cranston Police are conducting an internal investigation to determine what happened and what caused the incident, according to Crampton Police Chief Michael Winquist.

https://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2018/08/police_officers_injured_after.html

😂😂😂😂😂 Ha Ha Ha
You’re making this up.....

No charges filed  ::)  what yet again.

I’d bet they were in Fear for their Lives,
So many guns & other cops around them.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #4012 on: August 02, 2018, 06:31:46 PM »
So the judge can order or request the murder of a person? We have seen cases where judges ordered the court cops to torture people and sadly the cops comply. Why did the cop turn off the camera after a certain point? Why was this only revealed after the man that the judge wanted shot obtained the video?

Judge apologizes after video of him telling officer to shoot man goes viral

Magisterial District Judge Thomas P. Caulfield apologized Wednesday after a video of him suggesting that a police officer shoot a man who visited his office went viral on social media .

The video, which appears to be from a police officer’s body camera, shows the officer enter an office to ask Caulfield what to do in the future when Brian Jones of Forest Hills stops by the office.

Caulfield tells the officer to shoot Jones.

Cop: “I want to see how you want to proceed … in the future,”

Judge: “I want you to shoot him,” Caulfield says.

The two continue talking

[...]

Cop: “I don’t know how you think of it.”

Judge: “Shoot him,” Caulfield says again.

The officer then appears to turn off the body camera.

https://triblive.com/local/allegheny/13927884-74/district-judge-apologizes-after-video-of-him-telling-an-officer-to-shoot

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #4013 on: August 02, 2018, 08:52:59 PM »

Fair comments

No it dosent always mean the cops weren’t reasonable
Correct

Just as correct is the fact We clearly often see that cops are Far from Reasonable.

If it was the cops dead - it’s a fair guess you’d have a wholly different attitude
Regardless of who or what was the cause / causes.

I see the camera issue you’ve dropped like a hot potatoe.

Ok lets talk camera issue. There are a number of rules about when and where cameras are to be used.

I'm going from memory but basically

You will have your camera on;

During any citizen contact

During any call

While driving code 2 or 3

You can turn off your camera when a call has reached its final disposition. For example, when you have worked a crash and now are just waiting for a tow truck to arrive.

I am no techie but I do know that video takes up a lot of storage space. 2000 cops working 24/7 (say only 1000) assigned to patrol, and from what I was told it would be a storage problem. Maybe someone with more knowledge can jump in and give an idea of the cost of storage

Then you have the issue of being on during the entire shift.. meal breaks, bathroom breaks, just wouldn't be workable in the real world. Rather than get unreasonable with the process, as I have said before, having a policy where an officer is subject to termination if it is deemed they intentionally turned off their camera during a call or citizen contact would go a long way.

I'm a fan of cameras, I advocated for their use at our department. The downside to cameras are psychologically, some people are prone to a default position of the cops are guilty if there are no cameras available.   

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4014 on: August 03, 2018, 01:05:52 AM »
Ok lets talk camera issue. There are a number of rules about when and where cameras are to be used.

I'm going from memory but basically

You will have your camera on;

During any citizen contact

During any call

While driving code 2 or 3

You can turn off your camera when a call has reached its final disposition. For example, when you have worked a crash and now are just waiting for a tow truck to arrive.

I am no techie but I do know that video takes up a lot of storage space. 2000 cops working 24/7 (say only 1000) assigned to patrol, and from what I was told it would be a storage problem. Maybe someone with more knowledge can jump in and give an idea of the cost of storage

Then you have the issue of being on during the entire shift.. meal breaks, bathroom breaks, just wouldn't be workable in the real world. Rather than get unreasonable with the process, as I have said before, having a policy where an officer is subject to termination if it is deemed they intentionally turned off their camera during a call or citizen contact would go a long way.

I'm a fan of cameras, I advocated for their use at our department. The downside to cameras are psychologically, some people are prone to a default position of the cops are guilty if there are no cameras available.   

It’s 2018
We have technology - How many Days or years worth of video is added to YouTube
Each day - storage space problems. Really.

Body cams on at all times when interacting with public or responding to call outs etc
Other than meal & food breaks - any violation of turning off Should Be
1, Instant Dismissal offence
2, any injuries/ death to public while cop has camera off Instant Incarceration
/ prosecution

No not all cops are bad or bent
Sadly many are - and innocent people are being murdered & beaten / robbed by them
A Belt & Braces Approach is needed To weed those ones out & stop the Gang Warfare & Mentality

Anything less is just excuses.
What is being allowed to pass as cop behaviour in America
Is worse than many 3rd world / dictators countries.

Stop Making Excuses or trying to find loop holes.
Make LE as Honest / Accountable & Corruption Free as Possible.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #4015 on: August 03, 2018, 09:39:39 AM »
It’s 2018
We have technology - How many Days or years worth of video is added to YouTube
Each day - storage space problems. Really.

Body cams on at all times when interacting with public or responding to call outs etc
Other than meal & food breaks - any violation of turning off Should Be
1, Instant Dismissal offence
2, any injuries/ death to public while cop has camera off Instant Incarceration
/ prosecution

No not all cops are bad or bent
Sadly many are - and innocent people are being murdered & beaten / robbed by them
A Belt & Braces Approach is needed To weed those ones out & stop the Gang Warfare & Mentality

Anything less is just excuses.
What is being allowed to pass as cop behaviour in America
Is worse than many 3rd world / dictators countries.

Stop Making Excuses or trying to find loop holes.
Make LE as Honest / Accountable & Corruption Free as Possible.

What you deem making excuses and loopholes is in my opinion using common sense and reality. Put it this way... You could argue cops should shoot the weapon out of their hand or shoot them in the shoulder instead of killing poeple. To you it would seem reasonable. I would explain that it's hard enough to shoot center mass on a moving target under stress and that's why cops are trained to shoot center mass. And you can shoot someone in the shoulder and they can still kill you. You would then argue that I am making excuses and loopholes just to kill people. That's what is happening with our current argument.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #4016 on: August 03, 2018, 10:16:51 AM »
Another extremely violent criminal. Round up all the cops who participated in the assault (including those who didn't intervene or report anything) and lock them up for life. Funny how only after this incident the cop claimed he had some sort of condition that he thought would justify his violent actions. Sounds similar to how some christian priests who participated in child abuse and were conveniently diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease just before they went to trial in order to avoid punishment.

Cop Convicted After Savagely Beating a 17yo Boy Chained to Hospital Bed

A veteran cop from the Guelph police department has been charged and convicted for his role in a savage beating caught on camera of a 17-year-old boy in a hospital — who was restrained to a bed. Failing to take responsibility for his actions, the officer blamed the incident on PTSD.

The incident happened in September of 2016 after the teen was admitted to Guelph General Hospital. The teen was apparently suicidal so he’d been restrained to a hospital bed and was taken to a safe room.

As the video shows, in spite of being chained to the bed, the teen was still flailing about, trying to cause himself harm. That’s when officer Corey McArthur snapped and threw a vicious elbow about the face and upper body of the teen.

The blow resulted in a massive gash below the defenseless teen’s eye which had to be treated with stitches by hospital staff.

After hospital staff investigated the cause of the teen’s injuries, they watched the surveillance footage and then notified police. None of McArthur’s fellow cops who witnessed the attack said a thing.

After the incident, McArthur and his defense team claimed that it was his PTSD that caused him to lose control and beat the restrained child in a hospital. However, the PTSD was completely undiagnosed and untreated prior to this incident. Markson said that his client has PTSD stemming from the death of a fellow cop who died in a car crash.

In total, McArthur has faced charges three times for assault. In 2010, he was found guilty of assault and given an unconditional discharge. However, he was rehired where he would strike again in 2014 and 2016.

The prosecution is seeking a suspended sentence with probation, which would leave McArthur with a criminal record.

The defense is seeking a conditional discharge with probation, which, if McArthur stayed out of trouble for three years, would leave him with no criminal record.

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/cop-beats-teen-hospital-bed-convicted/

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4017 on: August 03, 2018, 11:54:12 AM »
What you deem making excuses and loopholes is in my opinion using common sense and reality. Put it this way... You could argue cops should shoot the weapon out of their hand or shoot them in the shoulder instead of killing poeple. To you it would seem reasonable. I would explain that it's hard enough to shoot center mass on a moving target under stress and that's why cops are trained to shoot center mass. And you can shoot someone in the shoulder and they can still kill you. You would then argue that I am making excuses and loopholes just to kill people. That's what is happening with our current argument.

You are making presumptions

I'm 57 & do you know exactly what I have done throughout my life ??
So I've never been in police / military I've never fired gun's or had them fired at me ??
I've never been in life & death situations in war zones ??
I've never been shot or shot & killed others ??

And you're lecturing Me on how to fire weapons or otherwise.
That's extremely condescending & rude of you.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #4019 on: August 03, 2018, 01:42:08 PM »
https://m.ctpost.com/news/article/Judge-orders-cop-chief-to-explain-lack-of-13127477.php?cmpid=fbsocialflow

There was another case posted earlier this week of a cop who didn't bother to rush to an incident unless a cop was shot. Then we had a 911 dispatcher hanging up on thousands of calls saying "Ain't nobody got time for this. For real."
WTF is going on, how many people have been crime victims because of this inaction and when are these lazy scumbags going to be held accountable? Just saying "mistakes were made" does not absolve them of responsibility. Who knows, maybe they will investigate themselves about all those incidents they ignored. Or, to continue their pattern, they probably will sit on their ass and not do a thing.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #4020 on: August 03, 2018, 04:29:26 PM »
You are making presumptions

I'm 57 & do you know exactly what I have done throughout my life ??
So I've never been in police / military I've never fired gun's or had them fired at me ??
I've never been in life & death situations in war zones ??
I've never been shot or shot & killed others ??

And you're lecturing Me on how to fire weapons or otherwise.
That's extremely condescending & rude of you.

It's perplexing to me how I can give  or try to give a scenario or paint a picture of what can be a volatile situation and you say I am making excuses.. That is a bit offensive in itself. I have not at anytime given those officers a pass or said I think they are non negligent. I am saying sometimes those scenes can be extremely unpredictable and concluding based on a news story the officers should be vindicated or charged is counterproductive.   

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4021 on: August 03, 2018, 05:28:41 PM »
It's perplexing to me how I can give  or try to give a scenario or paint a picture of what can be a volatile situation and you say I am making excuses.. That is a bit offensive in itself. I have not at anytime given those officers a pass or said I think they are non negligent. I am saying sometimes those scenes can be extremely unpredictable and concluding based on a news story the officers should be vindicated or charged is counterproductive.   
lol @ offended :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4022 on: August 03, 2018, 06:33:03 PM »
It's perplexing to me how I can give  or try to give a scenario or paint a picture of what can be a volatile situation and you say I am making excuses.. That is a bit offensive in itself. I have not at anytime given those officers a pass or said I think they are non negligent. I am saying sometimes those scenes can be extremely unpredictable and concluding based on a news story the officers should be vindicated or charged is counterproductive.  

It’s perplexing to you !! Is it.?
Please re-read your reply’s without your rose tinted specs on
In regards your bias towards all things & behaviour cop wise.

You were pointing out to Me about shooting centre mass & how
Stressful situations can be..... What like Only you & cops know?

If you’re offended by my previous reply statement Why is that?
Have I or others never been in unpredictable stressful situations
& don’t know what that’s like.

Generally I enjoy & like your reply’s & often your insight & cop
Perspective.

Let me state yet again for you Not all cops are Bad
There are lots of very decent honest & good ones,
Only there is No denying for some cops (a significant minority )
They behave like a Gang of Thugs & The system / hierarchy backs
Them up & absolves them.

That Needs to Stop. They should have to take responsibility & accountability
For their actions.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #4023 on: August 03, 2018, 09:02:25 PM »
It’s perplexing to you !! Is it.?
Please re-read your reply’s without your rose tinted specs on
In regards your bias towards all things & behaviour cop wise.

You were pointing out to Me about shooting centre mass & how
Stressful situations can be..... What like Only you & cops know?

If you’re offended by my previous reply statement Why is that?
Have I or others never been in unpredictable stressful situations
& don’t know what that’s like.

Generally I enjoy & like your reply’s & often your insight & cop
Perspective.

Let me state yet again for you Not all cops are Bad
There are lots of very decent honest & good ones,
Only there is No denying for some cops (a significant minority )
They behave like a Gang of Thugs & The system / hierarchy backs
Them up & absolves them.

That Needs to Stop. They should have to take responsibility & accountability
For there actions.

cool

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #4024 on: August 06, 2018, 05:45:36 PM »
Another case where people learn the hard way not to call the police unless they want violence and brutality. These violent criminals don't care about innocent and frail elderly women, their violent nature emerges with every chance they get. Interesting how the released video is very blurry. Must be similar to how bodycams happen to "malfunction" or "miraculously" turn off when they happen to capture police brutality.

Police Release Body Cam, Showing Officers Brutally Assault 84yo Grandmother

Mesa, AZ — An Arizona family has learned the hard way what calling the police to help a relative can often look like as their grandmother was hospitalized after a welfare check. Showing their incompetence, the welfare check was for another family member but the police assaulted the innocent grandmother anyway.

The Free Thought Project reported on the incident when it happened last week and this week, body camera footage was released.

Although they released the video, the Mesa police department deliberately blurred the entire clip. However, even low resolution can’t hide the sadistic act of abusing an innocent grandmother.

As we previously reported, Ashlee Hahn detailed the assault in a dramatic Facebook post which showed the extent of her grandmother’s injuries. Hahn’s grandmother was hurt so bad during the check that she had to be hospitalized.

According to Hahn, her grandmother “is recovering from her fourth stroke and is confused, cognitively impaired & barely physically able to stand on her own because of uncontrollable shaking.”

Hahn’s mother had called in a welfare check for her son who lives on his grandmother’s property. She told police her son was suicidal. Police were even given specific instructions not to disturb the 84-year-old because she is easily confused and fragile.

“The police were called to her residence for a wellness check for a close family member who lives on her property,” explained Hahn. “They were specifically asked not to bother or question my grandmother because of her present and very fragile state.”

In spite of telling them to steer clear, however, police did the exact opposite.

“They forced her out of her home into the street, holding her arms tight enough to leave bruises and bleeding,” wrote Hahn. “Her inability to hold still (because of her previous strokes, as seen in uploaded videos) inclined them to slam her down, head first on the asphalt. They handcuffed her after she woke from her unconscious state.”

Indeed, the video shows this exact scenario. Officers forced the woman from her home by repeatedly telling her to come toward them. When she gets by them, she was clearly confused and had no idea what was going on.

Illustrating just how out of it she was, she starts referencing officers being behind the cars like a movie. As she turned around, the officers grabbed her and then surrounded her.

“You are not following my directions,” says a cop to the severely frail innocent elderly woman. Moments later, the innocent grandmother is slammed to the ground as cops jump on top of her and put her in handcuffs.

When Hahn’s grandmother woke up, she was in the hospital, bloodied and bruised. Police then immediately began conducting damage control.

“After seeing the damage they had done & sending my Grandmother off in an ambulance, they called my Mother (who made the original wellness check call) and told her that my Grandmother “slipped,” Hahn explained.

To try and alleviate their liability, an officer was sent, not to check on an elderly grandmother who’d just been the subject of a savage attack, but, instead, to defend their fellow cop and his choice to inflict harm on an innocent old lady.

“The officer who came down to the hospital only seemed to care about deflecting & defending the officers involved. No accountability. No apologies,” Hahn wrote.

What’s more, to try to legitimize the attack on an innocent grandmother, police then charged her with obstruction.

Hahn filmed part of the interaction with the officer in the hospital as he defended his fellow cop’s decision to needlessly confront her (against the family’s wishes) and then violently throw her to the ground.

“Why did he put me down on the asphalt?” asked the innocent elderly woman.

“It is my understanding when I spoke to the officer, that you pulled away from him a little bit and he took action like that, okay?” the officer callously explains of how his fellow officer could somehow rationalize assaulting an innocent grandmother.

Pulling away from an officer “a little bit” in the land of the free will now apparently result in innocent elderly women being thrown to the ground.

“I said don’t treat me like this. I don’t want to have a stroke,” the innocent grandmother says as she shakes in her hospital bed. “I don’t want to have a heart attack. Don’t treat me this way.”

According to Hahn, her grandmother is “traumatized & feels untrusting of the people who she thought would protect her.”

Hahn has a message for the Mesa Police Department as well.

“If this was your grandmother, what would you do? Mesa police department needs to be held accountable.”

Indeed, they do.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/grandmother-body-camera-abused-police/

Remember this case?

Innocent 84yo Grandmother Sues After Cops Attack Her on Video and Lie to Cover It Up

Mesa, AZ — An Arizona family has learned the hard way what calling the police to help a relative can often look like as their grandmother was hospitalized after a welfare check. Showing their incompetence, the welfare check was for another family member but the police assaulted the innocent grandmother anyway. Now, the grandmother is filing a lawsuit and the taxpayers will likely be the ones held accountable.

Virginia Archer filed the suit last week at the U.S. District Court in Phoenix, alleging she was unlawfully arrested on Feb. 14 and subjected to “excessive, brutal and completely unnecessary force” by Mesa police officers who went to her home checking on the safety of her grandson.

The complaint names officers C. Orr and D. Grimm, as well as the department.

“Defendant Orr’s and Defendant Grimm’s actions were uncalled for, and they knew it immediately,” the lawsuit says. “Since they knew they were wrong, they attempted to justify their actions by lying to multiple people that Plaintiff (Archer) was being combative and/or ‘not following directions at all.’”

According to Hahn, at the time her grandmother was “recovering from her fourth stroke and is confused, cognitively impaired & barely physically able to stand on her own because of uncontrollable shaking.”

“They forced her out of her home into the street, holding her arms tight enough to leave bruises and bleeding,” wrote Hahn. “Her inability to hold still (because of her previous strokes, as seen in uploaded videos) inclined them to slam her down, head first on the asphalt. They handcuffed her after she woke from her unconscious state.”

When Hahn’s grandmother woke up, she was in the hospital, bloodied and bruised. Police then immediately began conducting damage control.

“After seeing the damage they had done & sending my Grandmother off in an ambulance, they called my Mother (who made the original wellness check call) and told her that my Grandmother “slipped,” Hahn explained.

To try and alleviate their liability, an officer was sent, not to check on an elderly grandmother who’d just been the subject of a savage attack, but, instead, to defend their fellow cop and his choice to inflict harm on an innocent old lady.

“The officer who came down to the hospital only seemed to care about deflecting & defending the officers involved. No accountability. No apologies,” Hahn wrote.

What’s more, to try to legitimize the attack on an innocent grandmother, police then charged her with obstruction.

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/innocent-grandmother-sues-attack-hospitalized/