Author Topic: what are some not-so-nice things you have done ?  (Read 13169 times)

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
Re: what are some not-so-nice things you have done ?
« Reply #75 on: January 05, 2013, 10:11:17 AM »
Damn, the day after? I don't think I could have done that. At least allow the charade to carry on for a few more weeks.

You're not a getbigger. A getbigger would say: "Why wait? She couldn't have sex for the next few days anyways."

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #76 on: January 05, 2013, 10:21:53 AM »
this was almost 20 years ago, sorry no pics. you are just going to have to suspend disbelief like in the movies and accept that a guy who looks like i do has had sex with quite a few attractive women in his life
easy, hunky boy. I don't doubt your story nor was I asking for pics. I was just wondering what was the not-so-nice thing that damn Groink could have done, but I failed at guessing this cool story (no bro). By the way, it's funny how many getbigger's dirty tricks involve women.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #77 on: January 05, 2013, 12:05:38 PM »
In school I got sat next to a retard girl with one leg.

She was fucking me off the whole lesson.

She was leaning back on the back 2 legs of her chair.

I kicked one of the legs. She fell backwards to the ground.
P

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #78 on: January 05, 2013, 12:08:54 PM »

what does that mean in english?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #79 on: January 05, 2013, 12:08:57 PM »
Damn, the day after? I don't think I could have done that. At least allow the charade to carry on for a few more weeks.

I agree... There's wrong and there's just WRONG.

That's definitely the latter.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #80 on: January 05, 2013, 12:16:28 PM »

what does that mean in english?

Being highly annoying.
P

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: January 05, 2013, 12:19:22 PM »
I will begin. my friend (not a good friend) was totally into this girl who tended bar at a place called Heffrons in Smithtown, So we go there and i see her..Natural blond chick,pretty, blue eyes, big ass tits, juicy ass...a solid 8.5, I could see why he was into this chick.

And it's pretty obvious to me she has zero interest in my buddy, but she is eye-fucking me every chance she gets. This becomes pretty apparent as the night goes on, and my friend is starting to catch on too, and acting like a bitch saying he wants to leave. But i drove, so I'm like "fuck you, you aren't dating this chick, she didn't even remember your fucking name dude...I'm drilling this bitch, don't  be a cock-blocker."

So he had to sit there like a cuckhold while i picked this girl up, sit in the back seat on the way home and get dropped off with her in the car, and then know I took her home and enjoyed fucking the living shit out of her.  Like I said, not a good friend...LOL. and it was his choice to pout like a fucking bitch, this place was a gold mine...one of those places that there was always a ton of good looking chicks, and it was always different faces, and he wasn't a douche or anything, he could have picked up.

overall not one of the nicest things i've ever done, but him being a martyr was his own deal.

Nothing wrong with what you did. I absolutely can't stand when guys think they can just claim a certain chick they like. Fuck that, you can't mark your territory like that.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #82 on: January 05, 2013, 01:09:07 PM »
Nothing wrong with what you did. I absolutely can't stand when guys think they can just claim a certain chick they like. Fuck that, you can't mark your territory like that.

Not even by pissing? Huh...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 05, 2013, 01:56:59 PM »
Even though she was completely mad in the head, she didn't deserve that.

It often comes back to haunt me when I'm lying in bed with a bout of insomnia.

I bet. Probably a good chance it catches you in your dreams...I know it would me.

I agree... There's wrong and there's just WRONG.

That's definitely the latter.

I think the best scenario for both involved would have been to drag it out a bit. Start getting sloppy as a guy. Not shaving as much, dressing as well etc etc. Let's face it guys are pros at getting out of relationships. That way she doesn't have to live with thinking she got dumped just for having an abortion and he doesn't have to think about putting her in that situation. Takes a little more time but saves a ton of mental anguish down the road.

mdn250

• Getbig II
« Reply #84 on: January 05, 2013, 03:36:35 PM »
LOL...Molly Bloom's ..I watched the Yankees win the 96 series there with my buddies.  what was the name of the place that always threw the big tent parties further west on 25, on the south side in that shopping center ?

Arizonas in Commack? I think that is what you are talking about. I believe its just a hole in the wall crack den now :)

MDN

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #85 on: January 05, 2013, 03:58:56 PM »
Arizonas in Commack? I think that is what you are talking about. I believe its just a hole in the wall crack den now :)

MDN

Yup, that was the place. always was a hole in the wall, but they threw some nice parties in the parking lot. not really one of my spots.

I was a south-shore white trash boy, LOL (west islip),

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 05, 2013, 04:52:21 PM »
chalk me up for the "blew the lid of an affair" category, haha oh brother... i wanted the biyatch bad.

most brutal part is how it happened.  i had been playing the little beta bitch side man listening to all her stories for months on end... then one day i decide to tell a friend about it (who was also friends with the affair-guy).  this guy is super cool, i figured he'd never let the cat out of the bag; we just had a big laugh about the whole thing.

then about a week later, it comes out this guy's girl is cheating on HIM, so all of a sudden he's overcome with a wave of empathy and spills the beans on the whole situation to affair-guy ("listen man, i'm not sure if you know how harmful your actions could be for your gf" ::))... oh brother, talk about a complete surprise for me.

mdn250

• Getbig II
« Reply #87 on: January 06, 2013, 09:41:38 AM »
Yup, that was the place. always was a hole in the wall, but they threw some nice parties in the parking lot. not really one of my spots.

I was a south-shore white trash boy, LOL (west islip),

Ahh..thats one of the only areas that I honestly don't know well. I think the only time I have been in that zone is at Club Royale. I wonder if Johnny Moya still bounces over there :)

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: January 06, 2013, 10:04:28 AM »
One time when I was around 20/21 (don't remember, too long ago!) I was showering after banging a girl I met at the mall (weekend leave in the military) and I was not familiar with her house- well, I could not find a damn towel in the whole bathroom, and I was standing on a facecloth.  I went into the hallway, and right into her Mom... :D.  Her Mom was very kind, and handed me a towel and smiled...

Never went over there again.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #89 on: January 06, 2013, 01:51:36 PM »

last night my brother's "supposed gf" sucked my dick on the couch. He flew me in from the airport, payed for my plane ticket and even took me out to dinner. first time Ive seen him in a year....anyways girl was eyeing me all the way back home moment I got off the plane to meet them. .what's worse is he's a 5'8 dork and its his first real gf. Shes kind of  hot  I dont know how he pulled it off but I think shes just being nice to him and doesn't look at him like he thinks of her....but anyways  dude cooked my breakfast and got me a two week free pass to a really nice  gym.

ya I felt  like shit...
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #90 on: January 06, 2013, 01:55:45 PM »

haha nice ;D
l

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #91 on: January 06, 2013, 02:07:15 PM »
last night my brother's "supposed gf" sucked my dick on the couch. He flew me in from the airport, payed for my plane ticket and even took me out to dinner. first time Ive seen him in a year....anyways girl was eyeing me all the way back home moment I got off the plane to meet them. .what's worse is he's a 5'8 dork and its his first real gf. Shes kind of  hot  I dont know how he pulled it off but I think shes just being nice to him and doesn't look at him like he thinks of her....but anyways  dude cooked my breakfast and got me a two week free pass to a really nice  gym.

ya I felt  like shit...

What goes around comes around.

You will be treated in the same way by your supposed gf in the future.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #92 on: January 06, 2013, 02:19:39 PM »
What goes around comes around.

You will be treated in the same way by your supposed gf in the future.

i dont think so.....he told me he hasnt even fucked her yet. And she told me she wasnt his girl...in front of him. I was makinga point about people "claiming" there territory.....only reason i didnt fuck her is cause I feel sorry for the kid he's a dork. but  If it was a mutual friend i wouldnt think twice..
l

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #93 on: January 06, 2013, 02:23:43 PM »
i dont think so.....he told me he hasnt even fucked her yet. And she told me she wasnt his girl...in front of him. I was makinga point about people "claiming" there territory.....only reason i didnt fuck her is cause I feel sorry for the kid he's a dork. but  If it was a mutual friend i wouldnt think twice..

Someone who thinks you're a dork will do the same to your girlfriend in the future.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #94 on: January 06, 2013, 02:24:58 PM »
he's known the girl for a year I think he's kissed her once.....  I mean I dnt want to hurt his feelings but
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #95 on: January 06, 2013, 02:35:48 PM »
chalk me up for the "blew the lid of an affair" category, haha oh brother... i wanted the biyatch bad.

most brutal part is how it happened.  i had been playing the little beta bitch side man listening to all her stories for months on end... then one day i decide to tell a friend about it (who was also friends with the affair-guy).  this guy is super cool, i figured he'd never let the cat out of the bag; we just had a big laugh about the whole thing.

then about a week later, it comes out this guy's girl is cheating on HIM, so all of a sudden he's overcome with a wave of empathy and spills the beans on the whole situation to affair-guy ("listen man, i'm not sure if you know how harmful your actions could be for your gf" ::))... oh brother, talk about a complete surprise for me.

lol dont feel bad about it  no chick wants to  fuck you anyways ...not with that physique.
l

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: January 06, 2013, 03:26:59 PM »
I farted in a jar and put the lid on tight. I left it in the attic knowing my wife would get Christmas decorations in about a week. She went up and said what's this jar. I told her to use it for paper clips. She said good idea and she opened the jar. She is still pissed.
^^^^
 :D :D :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #97 on: January 06, 2013, 03:29:09 PM »
I farted in a jar and put the lid on tight. I left it in the attic knowing my wife would get Christmas decorations in about a week. She went up and said what's this jar. I told her to use it for paper clips. She said good idea and she opened the jar. She is still pissed.

diabolical  :)

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: January 06, 2013, 03:30:35 PM »
lol dont feel bad about it  no chick wants to  fuck you anyways ...not with that physique.

haha did i ruffle your feathers?

check the avatar, stud.  260 lbs was a long, long time ago :D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #99 on: January 06, 2013, 03:31:13 PM »
last night my brother's "supposed gf" sucked my dick on the couch. He flew me in from the airport, payed for my plane ticket and even took me out to dinner. first time Ive seen him in a year....anyways girl was eyeing me all the way back home moment I got off the plane to meet them. .what's worse is he's a 5'8 dork and its his first real gf. Shes kind of  hot  I dont know how he pulled it off but I think shes just being nice to him and doesn't look at him like he thinks of her....but anyways  dude cooked my breakfast and got me a two week free pass to a really nice  gym.

ya I felt  like shit...

I hope you are joking... Only a true piece of shit would do this to his own family.