Author Topic: GYNO  (Read 1482 times)

lesaucer

GYNO
« on: October 19, 2009, 06:49:27 PM »
you guys ever know someone who got gyno again after getting rid of it by surgery already in the past? or heard any story about that?

4thAD

Re: GYNO
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2009, 06:53:06 PM »
Heard lots of stories on the topic, never knew anyone personally who got it back.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2009, 08:37:30 PM »
Supposedly if they dont get/remove all the glandular tissue it could come back.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2009, 09:11:57 PM »
if you get a good qualified surgeon who has done hundreds or thousands of gyno ops then they have a lower percentage of cases coming back, and if they do they will cover you for free the second time.

TEAM Nasser

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2009, 07:47:00 AM »
true or not; once the glands are removed, then it should be impossible for the gyno to come back?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2009, 06:27:40 PM »
true or not; once the glands are removed, then it should be impossible for the gyno to come back?

it's always possible for it to come back, but highly unlikely if cut out by a doc that has done hundreds or thousands and is use to operations on bodybuilders.  Go see Blau, he has worked on tons of bb's Corbin was in west coast, not sure who the go to doc in the west coast is anymore he was it.

jt
TEAM Nasser

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2009, 07:51:52 AM »
how can it come back if the glands are removed? it sounds logical to me that if the gland is removed, that is it. your body will not make more glands anymore than it would remake a kidney.

discuss.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2009, 08:38:01 AM »
how can it come back if the glands are removed? it sounds logical to me that if the gland is removed, that is it. your body will not make more glands anymore than it would remake a kidney.

discuss.

i've heard surgeons say even if you take glands out it still can come back, just not much of a chance.  Don't take my word on it, I am pretty sure I have heard it from a doc before.

jt
TEAM Nasser

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2009, 12:18:00 PM »
It also affects the ducts that swell as well so if these are not removed I would assume could swell again.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2009, 02:55:22 PM »
the question is not answered. if the glands and all associated are removed, how can it come back?

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2009, 11:29:31 AM »
gd point.  If your removing it from the body, how will it come back.  its a gland not a virus..  Im curious as well.  Prob depends on the doctor and if he or she actually removes everything in full

I think its a very basic surgery but depends on the skill of the doc.  Go to sumone that a good reputation in that feild.  Its same with plastic surgery.  Anyone can stich you up.  Just depends how good of a job sumone does.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2009, 12:57:44 PM »
You need a good doc plain and simple.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2009, 06:04:08 PM »
gd point.  If your removing it from the body, how will it come back.  its a gland not a virus..  Im curious as well.  Prob depends on the doctor and if he or she actually removes everything in full

I think its a very basic surgery but depends on the skill of the doc.  Go to sumone that a good reputation in that feild.  Its same with plastic surgery.  Anyone can stich you up.  Just depends how good of a job sumone does.

it's not that cut and dry, if you get a doc that has not done tons of these ops, you can come out looking like you've been hacked to death in the chest, the doc has to do the stitches inside very well, and also cut just the right amount out and do some lipo, it's not cut and dry like that.  Have you seen some disaster cases?

jt
TEAM Nasser

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2009, 07:50:28 AM »
thats why i said anyone can stich you up but u want sumone thats good.  I have seen sum horrible ones.  and seen sum that was very good.  Like i said depends on the doctor.  Ask around but do research on what doctor to use...