Author Topic: Bareback for Jesus  (Read 13794 times)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Re: Bareback for Jesus
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2014, 01:41:48 PM »
I suspect that barebacking is an effective way of inspiring people to follow the love of Christ.  ;D

LOL

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2014, 02:40:19 PM »
A very strange lifestyle. I am not too sure how people do it.

The absence of possessiveness and jealousy. I can admire those qualities...

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2014, 02:43:04 PM »
it would take an absence of those indeed, is that a good thing though? Is it not 'good' to be possessive of the one you love?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2014, 02:48:09 PM »
it would take an absence of those indeed, is that a good thing though? Is it not 'good' to be possessive of the one you love?

If both partners are happy with this kind of open relationship/lifestyle, then more power to them.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2014, 03:33:04 PM »
Their chosen behavior is about as Christian as this:

Fuck those swinger buttwipes. 

Now then, having aptly demonstrated two types of non Christian behavior (i.e., "swinging" and saying, albeit with total honesty, about these two sluts "fuck those swinger buttwipes", I can also say this about the so-called "lifestyle".

How any Man can be such a cowardly cuckold as to "enjoy" watching another man or men so belittle his wife, the woman he claims to love is beyond me.  We had "swingers" across the street from us years ago and one day they dropped an invitation to join in.

Unfortunately for them two things were not goooood about this invite.  One, it was in person.  Two, it was to me and by association my wife.  I shall not go into detail but they ultimately moved from the area and whether or not my attitude toward them had anything to do with that move I can't say.

But I can say they never spoke to me again and with good reason.  I don't share and by that I mean I don't share my wife nor my self.  So long as it's not illegal I don't care what you do in your bedroom but if you go sticking your dick in my path (especially if you are trying to put it where it should never be, i.e. near my wife) I am going to stomp on it. 

So.  Behavior such as these two cretins have displayed is not of Christ and again so that you may better believe me (I am not going to lie to you) neither is my calling them fuckwit cuckolded scumbags (and they are) but what both of these displays of perversion (swinging) and creative writing (my thoughtful interpretation of said swingers) truly represents is this.

We are all human but we are not all true followers of the Christ.  Those two turds are more along the lines of Jim Baker.  Worthless.  Am I any better?  Damn right I am.  How do I know?  I acknowledge my sin.  That's not an excuse but neither is it a lie.

Be well.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
O

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2014, 03:40:19 PM »

It is possessive or jealous to watch your wife get reamed by strangers? Risk stds and pregnancy brought on by someone you won't see again? It isn't just emotional reasons that people have monogamous relationships, you want your kids to come out of the woman you are with.

I think all swingers are mentally ill unless they just got together for that purpose in which case the marriage is a fraud.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2014, 03:43:50 PM »
I imagine the religious "pitch" would be a bit of a buzz kill...especially if its after you've busted your nut in his wife.  You just want to kick back, smoke a cigar and have some Grand Marnier while this guy's going on about "being saved" and handing his wife wipes to soak up the cum drizzling from her pussy.

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2014, 03:56:40 PM »
I need some purple hair dye and some more EQ

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2014, 03:57:31 PM »

I wonder if that's the night that the he got "the sickness"
I

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2014, 04:21:56 PM »
I imagine the religious "pitch" would be a bit of a buzz kill...especially if its after you've busted your nut in his wife.  You just want to kick back, smoke a cigar and have some Grand Marnier while this guy's going on about "being saved" and handing his wife wipes to soak up the cum drizzling from her pussy.

My gf always wipes then bitches I don't make her pregnant. O/T but I had to vent it. I'm on hcg so defo shooting good ones.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2014, 04:39:21 PM »
It is possessive or jealous to watch your wife get reamed by strangers? Risk stds and pregnancy brought on by someone you won't see again? It isn't just emotional reasons that people have monogamous relationships, you want your kids to come out of the woman you are with.

I think all swingers are mentally ill unless they just got together for that purpose in which case the marriage is a fraud.

First off, I believe it's not up to us to judge; we can only choose what feels best for us.

I guess you don't know the swinger scene (based on your assumptions).
- Not just 'strangers'; they take the time to meet each others. In many cases all 4 need to insist, not just 2 or 3 of them.
- Many swingers don't have/want children and are aware of potential diseases, so you believe they have unprotected sex?  ::)
- On a psychological/philosophical note: is being monogamous a healthy and natural state, or are we just brainwashed by religions or afraid to be honest about our true desires?

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2014, 04:45:19 PM »
First off, I believe it's not up to us to judge; we can only choose what feels best for us.

I guess you don't know the swinger scene (based on your assumptions).
- Not just 'strangers'; they take the time to meet each others. In many cases all 4 need to insist, not just 2 or 3 of them.
- Many swingers don't have/want children and are aware of potential diseases, so you believe they have unprotected sex?  ::)
- On a psychological/philosophical note: is being monogamous a healthy and natural state, or are we just brainwashed by religions or afraid to be honest about our true desires?

I know the swinger scene well. I knew since I was twelve and local priest said it in church and popularity of it soared. My gf also knows what it is like in brazil and Spain.

it is male instinct to fuck what you can, I agree. But it is sick to see your gf get fucked or be a cuckhold fagget. You aren't using brain if you can't see that. You do know where cuckhold comes from?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2014, 04:58:15 PM »

I know the swinger scene well. I knew since I was twelve and local priest said it in church and popularity of it soared. My gf also knows what it is like in brazil and Spain.

it is male instinct to fuck what you can, I agree. But it is sick to see your gf get fucked or be a cuckhold fagget. You aren't using brain if you can't see that. You do know where cuckhold comes from?

Not sure how well, since some of your assumptions are invalid. You think it's just a male-related instinct? Wrong again, women have these desires as well (but I never insisted  ;) )
You call it 'sick', simply because YOU mentally can't handle it, just like me BTW.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2014, 05:08:57 PM »
Oh, there are rules. You have ok it with your partner, have to have permission, give consent.
Furthermore, the reasoning for it, is that it's not cheating if the other person knows.
Also, many of the couples have issues within the relationship, and bringing other people is supposed to alleviate those issues. It does not, they still exist.
The men are not possessive because, well, many have an inferiority complex. Liking to see another man hitting off their significant other has a whiff of "beta" to it. And then encouraging said men to "get her done"?
Well, the women get theirs. But ask yourself, what type of man is that?

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2014, 05:10:55 PM »
Not sure how well, since some of your assumptions are invalid. You think it's just a male-related instinct? Wrong again, women have these desires as well (but I never insisted  ;) )
You call it 'sick', simply because YOU mentally can't handle it, just like me BTW.

Then why get married?

That is the part I don't get. Marrying (a commitment to another person) implies fidelity. Fuck it, fidelity is expressly guaranteed and is a grounds for divorce. I know some women slut around I have fucked married and taken women. The idea of it being part of a relationship is fucked up.

As for female instincts and wants who needs fidelity more? Person who has kid or person who fucks her? Women need marriage more hence massive imbalance in wedding costs.

fuck it marriage is a sham if it costs more than you make in six months.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2014, 05:14:06 PM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2014, 05:29:16 PM »
Oh, there are rules. You have ok it with your partner, have to have permission, give consent.
Furthermore, the reasoning for it, is that it's not cheating if the other person knows.
Also, many of the couples have issues within the relationship, and bringing other people is supposed to alleviate those issues. It does not, they still exist.
The men are not possessive because, well, many have an inferiority complex. Liking to see another man hitting off their significant other has a whiff of "beta" to it. And then encouraging said men to "get her done"?
Well, the women get theirs. But ask yourself, what type of man is that?

Both monogamous and polygamous couples have their issues, though they might vary.
Hard to say what's going on in a man's head (I only know/knew female swingers), but an inferiority complex sounds plausible to me.

Then why get married?

That is the part I don't get. Marrying (a commitment to another person) implies fidelity. Fuck it, fidelity is expressly guaranteed and is a grounds for divorce. I know some women slut around I have fucked married and taken women. The idea of it being part of a relationship is fucked up.

As for female instincts and wants who needs fidelity more? Person who has kid or person who fucks her? Women need marriage more hence massive imbalance in wedding costs.

fuck it marriage is a sham if it costs more than you make in six months.

Good question, "why get married?" I never truly understood this ;)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2014, 05:34:45 PM »
I cannot believed I receive no acknowledgement for my troubles in posting - for your conveniences - pictures of these swingers.

I am disappoint.
O

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2014, 05:35:36 PM »
Both monogamous and polygamous couples have their issues, though they might vary.
Hard to say what's going on in a man's head (I only know/knew female swingers), but an inferiority complex sounds plausible to me.

I would marry a woman I want to have my children as I believe a solid family unit (father and mother) is the best for raising a child. I want children (have one son to an ex) so that would be the best option. I would never marry a woman I thought would use me or leave me - my gf is devoutly religious (unlike me) so I believe I can trust her on that - plus she has been loyal to a fault with me.

I hate divorce laws, but they are just a continuation of the general discrimination against men in relationships. There are no pre nups here but that doesn't affect me (unfortunately). What does is the almost certain ruling that the mother is primary carer and father is an afterthought - a  luxury. That should be separate from marriage but it isn't unfortunately.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2014, 05:43:14 PM »

I would marry a woman I want to have my children as I believe a solid family unit (father and mother) is the best for raising a child. I want children (have one son to an ex) so that would be the best option. I would never marry a woman I thought would use me or leave me - my gf is devoutly religious (unlike me) so I believe I can trust her on that - plus she has been loyal to a fault with me.

I hate divorce laws, but they are just a continuation of the general discrimination against men in relationships. There are no pre nups here but that doesn't affect me (unfortunately). What does is the almost certain ruling that the mother is primary carer and father is an afterthought - a  luxury. That should be separate from marriage but it isn't unfortunately.

Point taken. Well, than it's obvious that an open relationship isn't suited for both of you, all the best with your future wife :)

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2014, 05:47:10 PM »
Point taken. Well, than it's obvious that an open relationship isn't suited for both of you, all the best with your future wife :)

Fuck don't say that I still walk over to ladies area to perv in gym.

the idea that it is ok to see your wife reamed or husband fuck is just alien to common decency. Maybe the french have it right. Have affairs but keep it quiet.

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2014, 05:47:50 PM »
 I have been in a lot of places " countries"... I like to travel.

I had the oportunity of having sex with women from other countries.

Brazilian and European women are into getting f*cked...by men.

American women complains a lot about American men.

White men only interrested in blow jobs, don't like to go down on a girl. don't like anal.

Blacks like to have sex "intercourse", but most women do not like blacks, because of society.

So most American women end up getting f*cked by Latin men.

One more thing most American men, like the idea of having  sex with 2 girls, but they just want to watch the 2 girls having sex.
  So what's the point?

I guess at the end of the day... some men are submissive by nature, or they do not know,or they know but... do not  want to admit.

Source: American women.

I do apologize for using the words whites and blacks . I'm not racist. please do not get me wrong.
Gracie Rules

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2014, 05:48:06 PM »

The issues I speak of are intimacy/sex/dominance. Dressed up as "spicing it up".
The swinging is used as a band aid to cover up said issues. Sure the woman gets hers, but there is loss of respect for the man. I've know swingers as well. The claim is that "the life" is great. But, underneath it all, you see that there are intimacy issues on various levels for both parties, and a ton of rules. In fact, it seems that monogamy is a whole lot simpler, in concept and in application. And on here there are few cuckholds, and "bulls". The number one thing  that the "bulls" say is that the "cucks" are submissive and that the wives are dominant. They get what they want, and the men, well their men, have no say.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2014, 05:51:15 PM »
The issues I speak of are intimacy/sex/dominance. Dressed up as "spicing it up".
The swinging is used as a band aid to cover up said issues. Sure the woman gets hers, but there is loss of respect for the man. I've know swingers as well. The claim is that "the life" is great. But, underneath it all, you see that there are intimacy issues on various levels for both parties, and a ton of rules. In fact, it seems that monogamy is a whole lot simpler, in concept and in application. And on here there are few cuckholds, and "bulls". The number one thing  that the "bulls" say is that the "cucks" are submissive and that the wives are dominant. They get what they want, and the men, well their men, have no say.

Saw a programme on it the other day. The wife was a black immigrant, husband was rich and held swinger parties. It was obvious she hated it but kept mouth shut cos it was a better life. That is just wrong. Yes she gains financially etc but it is your wife, you don't treat her like a whore, you treat women from a club or hookers like a whore. At least they know what they are getting into.