Author Topic: Inter-racial Cherrios Ad Brings Out The Hate...  (Read 16874 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Inter-racial Cherrios Ad Brings Out The Hate...
« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2013, 12:23:14 PM »
 ::)

I can post many other "intelligent" people that believe in God. ::)
Dumb argument.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2013, 12:24:58 PM »
Why do black people get ao excited about interracial relationships while white people are so turned off on the idea?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2013, 12:27:55 PM »
Why do black people get ao excited about interracial relationships while white people are so turned off on the idea?

We don't get excited. You white guys do. Look at 99% of all threads here and anywhere else on interracial relationships and see the meltdowns. You guys are trying to protect your interests against a better physical specimen and the fight is losing so your pissed. it's natural to be upset. I wouldn't take it laying down either.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2013, 12:28:19 PM »

Dumb argument.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
The same 3 people?

He and that Surgeon?  Who is the third person?  Sarah Palin?

Furthermore, If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #54 on: May 31, 2013, 12:28:53 PM »
We don't get excited. You white guys do. Look at 99% of all threads here and anywhere else on interracial relationships and see the meltdowns. You guys are trying to protect your interests against a better physical specimen and the fight is losing so your pissed. it's natural to be upset. I wouldn't take it laying down either.

No, no, i think PIP meant that black men get so excited (sexually), but white folk don't.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2013, 12:30:00 PM »
Its a lot of things I think, but mainly that Black Culture is just not acceptable to most white people.  The culture that surrounds "The Black Experience" is something most white people would rather go without.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2013, 12:30:15 PM »
The same 3 people?

Furthermore, If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again.

No, refer to my thread from last year where I posted many who did.

IF, IF, IF. If my grandma had balls she'd be my grandpa.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2013, 12:32:37 PM »

No, no, i think PIP meant that black men get so excited (sexually), but white folk don't.

Forbidden fruit both ways. It's still taboo. Look at the reaction from the commercial. It's taboo for the most dominant men and the most recessive females to be together in the eyes of the public in general. This is fact.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2013, 12:35:36 PM »
If he really knew the Bible, he'd believe.

Oh and about the interracial stuff...the reason for this was not primarily racial in nature. Rather, it was religious. The reason God commanded against interracial marriage was that people of other races were idolaters and worshippers of false gods. The Israelites would be led astray from God if they intermarried with idol worshippers, pagans, or heathens. A similar principle is laid out in the New Testament, but at a much different level: “Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?” (2 Corinthians 6:14). Just as the Israelites (believers in the one true God) were commanded not to marry idolaters, so Christians (believers in the one true God) are commanded not to marry unbelievers.

Nice try though... ::)
Israel has never been beat not taking sides but a small country being a atheist myself I don't care in one way but just looking something protects them not sure what it is.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2013, 12:38:46 PM »
Forbidden fruit both ways. It's still taboo. Look at the reaction from the commercial. It's taboo for the most dominant men and the most recessive females to be together in the eyes of the public in general. This is fact.

Listen wiggs, i know i tend to come off as a racist asshole, but i'm really not.

I just don't like north american black culture, that's all.

Now, to say that i'm not sexually attracted to a select few of the ebony variety, either dark or caramel, would be dishonest.

But that is a rare case, and my natural sexual preference devoid of any societal influence is not black, Asian, or brown.

I think that's completely normal. I don't think your "taboo" assertion applies here, definitely not in modern North America.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #60 on: May 31, 2013, 12:40:29 PM »

I'm not trying to be a jerk, just curious.  It doesn't mean anything to me (or most white guys) anyway because I'm not into the kind of girls that will date or even be friends with a black dude...

ukjeff

« Reply #61 on: May 31, 2013, 12:43:58 PM »
I'm not into the kind of girls that will date or even be friends with a black dude...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #62 on: May 31, 2013, 12:47:21 PM »
Get da fuuuuuck outtta here with that bulllllshit. Good looking white people are WAY, WAY, WAY better looking than blacks. How many black mugs do you see on posters? Everytime I see a black model on a billboard I'm like "ah, bless" because you know they're there cos they feel sorry 'em. White women are the hottest followed by latinas (which are basically white anyway)
You do know that if Tyson Beckford, Tyson the singer, and Shemar Moore walked into a room where you were, all eyes would be on them and not you?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #63 on: May 31, 2013, 12:47:53 PM »

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #64 on: May 31, 2013, 04:16:20 PM »

Is that why they were thrown into slavery for 400 years, spat upon, forced to sit in the back of the bus, couldn't go to swimming pools?
Because they were so dominant?  ::) ::)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #65 on: May 31, 2013, 08:04:43 PM »
Ya know when I saw this commercial a couple days ago I immediately knew it would cause a stir. Mud shark can't even eat a bowl of Cheerios without getbiggers getting all butt hurt. It is 2013.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #66 on: May 31, 2013, 08:21:02 PM »

Dominant?  Says who?   Looking at history its obvious you're not the most dominate men. You've been conquered, enslaved and dominated by every culture that has crossed your path.  Its only the modern political and social climate that keeps your people alive. The system feeds you, clothes you and takes care of your children.  Dominant, you're barely clinging onto life.
A

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #67 on: May 31, 2013, 08:29:57 PM »
Dominant?  Says who?   Looking at history its obvious you're not the most dominate men. You've been conquered, enslaved and dominated by every culture that has crossed your path.  Its only the modern political and social climate that keeps your people alive. The system feeds you, clothes you and takes care of your children.  Dominant, you're barely clinging onto life.

I think he was referring to sports, except swimming of course.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #68 on: May 31, 2013, 08:31:08 PM »
I think he was referring to sports, except swimming of course.

I doubt his comment was only limited to sports.
A

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: May 31, 2013, 08:33:54 PM »
How do you think the other races got here genius? Race mixing has been going on since the beginning and will not stop until the end. People need to learn to live with it whatever the combo and BTW, you talk as if pure race kids (what ever the race) are good looking...They're not. Most people are average no matter what the combo.  This isn't the 50's the children of these unions aren't marginalized. For fucks sake mate we have a mixed President.

And yes, the human race benefits from diversity. So race mixing is good genetically.

Actually it is the opposite. Races exist because people sought their own kind over time. Not because of mixing. If race mixing was the standard there would be one race and most people would look like this:

But instead races developed separately by geographic region and without forced social engineering. This is true diversity. Race mixing is not diversity. It leads to everyone looking similar.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: May 31, 2013, 08:34:44 PM »
White men and women are the most attractive of all races.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 31, 2013, 08:38:36 PM »

Dumb argument.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
he comes off as a man trying to suppress his homosexuality and the best measure for that is christianity

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: May 31, 2013, 08:41:10 PM »
Whites rock!

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: May 31, 2013, 08:44:37 PM »
The same 3 people?

I believe there is a Creator and know the Earth is a few billion years old. Many Christians don't think the Earth is 6000 years old.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 31, 2013, 08:44:58 PM »
wiggs has good work ethic when it comes to these matters

what else does he propose a strong work ethic at  :-\
A