Author Topic: UFC IS PATHETIC  (Read 28965 times)

jpmass

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Re: UFC IS PATHETIC
« Reply #75 on: February 14, 2006, 12:59:05 AM »
 I'll take PRIDE any day.

armbar3

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: February 14, 2006, 05:15:39 PM »
I'll take PRIDE any day.
I second that notion ;D

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #77 on: February 14, 2006, 06:13:32 PM »
Do they still wear those tight underwear in that competion? Something like Grundles gym uniform? Cause if so I call GAY!
just push some weight!

c-u-n-hell

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: February 15, 2006, 10:52:45 AM »
Do they still wear those tight underwear in that competion? Something like Grundles gym uniform? Cause if so I call GAY!
listen man if you dont like MMA then stay out of the forum and stick to gossip & Opinions because you reveal your stupidity when you continue to write here

micky55024

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: March 06, 2006, 12:33:14 PM »
Set it up and I'll woop anybody's ass!

your the one that suggested it. Besides this "Arlovski" fellow doesn't sound tough at all! Probably weights a buck 50 and wears tampons over his cuts

I could whoop any of those panzies!!

On a seperate note will you be willing to give me some advice on get into the movie business? I already did a bit of extra work and the director noticed me. I'm hoping to get into acting. Do I really need a cv when I scout for talent agents?

Here's an idea...put your ass in the octagon with Arlovski, Liddell or Franklin and make a name for yourself! 

But really though...everyone here knows you're full of shit.  I'd bet my house you couldn't last 30 seconds in the octagon without either getting knocked out or tapping out.  Arlovski would own you just like everyone else on this board!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #80 on: March 07, 2006, 02:10:54 PM »
Here's an idea...put your ass in the octagon with Arlovski, Liddell or Franklin and make a name for yourself! 

But really though...everyone here knows you're full of shit.  I'd bet my house you couldn't last 30 seconds in the octagon without either getting knocked out or tapping out.  Arlovski would own you just like everyone else on this board!

LOL hahahaha i'll take that bet anyday!

I can woop his ass without even warming up.

I can kick his ass with one hand tied behind my back... come to think of it.. i'll just step on that little turd and he will submit like he usually does!
just push some weight!