Author Topic: White Woman Who Sued Sperm Bank Over Black Baby Says It's Not About Race  (Read 12074 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Re: White Woman Who Sued Sperm Bank Over Black Baby Says It's Not About Race
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2014, 08:20:07 AM »
Eh...... yes and no.

Look, theyre not adopting. Theyre paying a sperm bank for a donor, where they can stipulate the  haracteristics of the father. They wanted a baby that looked like them, that coukd be theres. Thats what they payed for.

They were ripped off, given a different outcome than what they paid for.

This is the difficult part of this argument...logically yes. But this is a new person's life we're talking about, the baby she got is not what she "payed for"...this is the bit we can't just apply consumer rights to freely.

Bottom line, the only loser in this equation is the baby, born into parents with reservations about her looks...lets not forget, we're talking about a very superficial matter, a skin color FFS, the baby is hardly black anyway, she's very light skin with curly hair...it's not even an Afro. Yet such a slight superficial difference is causing them so much grief, if this is not about race than I don't know what is.
S

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2014, 08:23:54 AM »
These stupid dykes wanted to "play God," but in the end "God played them."
Ψ

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2014, 08:24:01 AM »
Have they reached Jesse Jackson for a comment?  ???

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2014, 08:27:21 AM »

looks like Howard and his 8th wife

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2014, 08:27:51 AM »

karma's a bitch...I hate men, don't want penis in me. want child but don't want to touch man.

There you go love

Had she been a normal woman picking up men and physically sleeping with them. she would have had more control over whether the penile inside her which is about to ejaculate is black or white....not find out 5 months later from a form.
S

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2014, 08:34:14 AM »
This is the difficult part of this argument...logically yes. But this is a new person's life we're talking about, the baby she got is not what she "payed for"...this is the bit we can't just apply consumer rights to freely.

Bottom line, the only loser in this equation is the baby, born into parents with reservations about her looks...lets not forget, we're talking about a very superficial matter, a skin color FFS, the baby is hardly black anyway, she's very light skin with curly hair...it's not even an Afro. Yet such a slight superficial difference is causing them so much grief, if this is not about race than I don't know what is.

If you had a baby whom you loved very much, only to find out 2-3 years down the road that the hospital had a mix-up and gave you the wrong baby, would you take legal action against the hospital?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2014, 08:41:47 AM »

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2014, 08:42:24 AM »

ha

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2014, 08:46:06 AM »
If you had a baby whom you loved very much, only to find out 2-3 years down the road that the hospital had a mix-up and gave you the wrong baby, would you take legal action against the hospital?

There's a difference between my baby and not my baby all together.

She birthed this thing from an unknown father which was pre-agreed, her only beef is that the father is not white and she wanted a white one. Now the baby is born, any complaints whatsoever immediately reflects on the baby, and this is bad, she is the legitimate mother it's 100% hers (50% DNA is we get technical)

Her excuses are pathetic, "she will be teased"....this is pathetic I lived in 3 different continents and 4 different countries, I got teased as much as the gingers and the fatties and skinnies and the wonky toothed and the nothing wrong with them at all....I had friends and dick-heads like everyone else.
S

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2014, 08:48:43 AM »

Eh.... not exactly. They oicked out a donor just like theyd pick out a man at a bar, based on what theyre attracted to and what they want there kid to look like.

Lots of girls wont sleep with black guys/latin guys/asian guys and vice versa because they're not attracted to them and dont want mixed race children (and thats there perogative, beauty/attraction is in the eye of the beholder and we cant claim someone is racist because theyre not attracted to members of a different race).

If she was attracted to those features and wanted to pass that on, shed have dated a black girl and wouldn't care what race the baby is. But she didnt, shes dating a white woman, and they wanted a white baby, and they picked out a white baby daddy.

Now, because of their fuckup, this poor kid is going to be loved less than had the sperm bank just done their job and given the couple what they had requested and paid for.

Its absolutley about race on a certain level. Its also about preference, and choice. She had the choice of who the donor was, just like shed have the choice of who shed fuck to get pregnant if she wadnt a disgusting bulldyke. She chose, and they fucked her. Now the kid will suffer. This is on the sperm bank, period

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2014, 08:54:32 AM »
Eh.... not exactly. They oicked out a donor just like theyd pick out a man at a bar, based on what theyre attracted to and what they want there kid to look like.

Lots of girls wont sleep with black guys/latin guys/asian guys and vice versa because they're not attracted to them and dont want mixed race children (and thats there perogative, beauty/attraction is in the eye of the beholder and we cant claim someone is racist because theyre not attracted to members of a different race).

If she was attracted to those features and wanted to pass that on, shed have dated a black girl and wouldn't care what race the baby is. But she didnt, shes dating a white woman, and they wanted a white baby, and they picked out a white baby daddy.

Now, because of their fuckup, this poor kid is going to be loved less than had the sperm bank just done their job and given the couple what they had requested and paid for.

Its absolutley about race on a certain level. Its also about preference, and choice. She had the choice of who the donor was, just like shed have the choice of who shed fuck to get pregnant if she wadnt a disgusting bulldyke. She chose, and they fucked her. Now the kid will suffer. This is on the sperm bank, period

Exactly. Them being lesbian has absolutely nothing to do with the matter. Many straight couples visit clinics and they have a choice what race they want the baby to be. Fact of the matter is that the clinic provides a specific type of service and failed to "deliver" (no pun intended lol). Its clearly their fault.
X

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2014, 08:55:41 AM »
^ It is what it is

She should give the baby to a desperate couple who will love her regardless and won't complain about doing her hair or if her heritage and features don't match theirs and don't have reservations about her features, nor will they wish she was white.

I agree preference is not racism, I would never breed with a short, ugly or fat woman in case she passes on her poor genes to my off spring.
S

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2014, 08:55:58 AM »
There's a difference between my baby and not my baby all together.

She birthed this thing from an unknown father which was pre-agreed, her only beef is that the father is not white and she wanted a white one. Now the baby is born, any complaints whatsoever immediately reflects on the baby, and this is bad, she is the legitimate mother it's 100% hers (50% DNA is we get technical)

Her excuses are pathetic, "she will be teased"....this is pathetic I lived in 3 different continents and 4 different countries, I got teased as much as the gingers and the fatties and skinnies and the wonky toothed and the nothing wrong with them at all....I had friends and dick-heads like everyone else.

You said it yourself, this is about breach of contract.  She agreed to pay the sperm bank for sperm from an agreed-upon donor.  The sperm bank did not give her the sperm from the agreed-upon donor, but from someone else.  The sperm could have come from another white person, and she would still have filed suit.  

If you were in her position, what would you do?  Would you say, "Well, the sperm bank totally fucked up and gave me the wrong person's sperm, no big deal".  Or would you hold the sperm bank accountable for the mix-up and file a lawsuit?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2014, 09:02:25 AM »
what a sad world we re living in. And it's only 2014.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2014, 09:03:18 AM »
^ It is what it is

She should give the baby to a desperate couple who will love her regardless and won't complain about doing her hair or if her heritage and features don't match theirs and don't have reservations about her features, nor will they wish she was white.

I agree preference is not racism, I would never breed with a short, ugly or fat woman in case she passes on her poor genes to my off spring.

I guess I am looking at it more from a "business" end. The clinic is a business and provides a service. The consumer states what service they want. The clinic failed to deliver. Similar to any exchange between a business and a customer.

Obviously, I would prefer for the women to keep the baby and love it whether it's black or white, as the baby deserves a good life, regardless of race. I hope wherever that baby goes, it goes to a loving family.
X

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2014, 09:05:25 AM »
If you were in her position, what would you do?  Would you say, "Well, the sperm bank totally fucked up and gave me the wrong person's sperm, no big deal".  Or would you hold the sperm bank accountable for the mix-up and file a lawsuit?

I'm a loving person with honourable traits money can't buy. Hence like any parent, I would put my child's welfare and interests first. Filing a law suit which has elements within it which may question my acceptance and the way I view my child whom I am supposed to love unconditionally seems to create a conflict. I would feel uncomfortable within myself.

This is more about the way she approach it and the complaints she raised.
S

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2014, 09:07:46 AM »
^ It is what it is

Absolutley they should.

They should give the baby to someone who is so desperate, and the sperm donor should rectify the situation and provide them with the proper sperm (if shes willing to go through a 2nd pregnancy), and the money to compensate them for the lost time of the 1st pregnancy, costs of hospital visits, care, etc.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2014, 09:10:20 AM »
I'm a loving person with honourable traits money can't buy. Hence like any parent, I would put my child's welfare and interests first. Filing a law suit which has elements within it which may question my acceptance and the way I view my child whom I am supposed to love unconditionally seems to create a conflict. I would feel uncomfortable within myself.

Yes but these woman aren't normal.  They are mentally diseased dykes.
Ψ

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2014, 09:12:26 AM »

The lawsuit does make it seem sketchy. I mean, they have a right to sue, obviously. If they sued just for reimbursement of hospital bills and a second donor, I can understand. But how far are they "milking" this. Are they going to sue for million and millions and try to get something out of it? Or are they just going to sue for the bare minimum to ensure their expenses (hospital bills, if there are any) are covered.
X

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2014, 09:13:11 AM »

Fair enough.  Honestly, I feel that much of this was blown out of proportion by the media.  Taken at face value, she is being entirely reasonable.

If it were me, I would sue the sperm bank for having screwed up royally, and I would continue loving and raising the baby.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2014, 09:23:06 AM »
Fair enough.  Honestly, I feel that much of this was blown out of proportion by the media.  Taken at face value, she is being entirely reasonable.

If it were me, I would sue the sperm bank for having screwed up royally, and I would continue loving and raising the baby.

Perhaps she has very right to sue, but IMO she ran her mouth a little too much about the child's superficial features, especially since this has gone media viral. "My family are intolerant" "she will get teased about being black and her mum white" "her hair I can't do, so I have to drive to black areas" "my gf wanted blue eyes and blonde hair to match her heritage"....a real loving parent does not have these concerns.

S

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2014, 09:24:37 AM »
The lawsuit does make it seem sketchy. I mean, they have a right to sue, obviously. If they sued just for reimbursement of hospital bills and a second donor, I can understand. But how far are they "milking" this. Are they going to sue for million and millions and try to get something out of it? Or are they just going to sue for the bare minimum to ensure their expenses (hospital bills, if there are any) are covered.

I agree completely.  Sue the company for a "breach of contract" or "failure to provide services promises" or whatever.  Get your money back and love /raise this baby the best you can.

The other good reason to bring this to court is to hold this company publicly accountable for the mistake they made so that they can review their procedures and ensure this doesn't happen again

We did IVF (invitro fert) last year and were blessed with a beautiful 6lb little nugget back in July!
Yes she's white, looks like us (a bit I guess) and came out of my wife's pussy but I have NO IDEA if this child is genetically mine unless I did a test.  This hospital could have switched up test tubes and I'd be none-the-wiser

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2014, 09:29:57 AM »
I agree completely.  Sue the company for a "breach of contract" or "failure to provide services promises" or whatever.  Get your money back and love /raise this baby the best you can.

The other good reason to bring this to court is to hold this company publicly accountable for the mistake they made so that they can review their procedures and ensure this doesn't happen again

We did IVF (invitro fert) last year and were blessed with a beautiful 6lb little nugget back in July!
Yes she's white, looks like us (a bit I guess) and came out of my wife's pussy but I have NO IDEA if this child is genetically mine unless I did a test.  This hospital could have switched up test tunes and I'd be none-the-wiser

If it's not yours you have every right to sue, but regardless, your wife can't say the same...hence similar boat as lesbo....sue by all means, but if you complain about the baby features, he's short with ginger hair I am tall with blonde hair, then there's superficial issues here which would question your desire for this baby.

And congrats on the baby BTW
S

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2014, 09:32:31 AM »
If it's not yours you have every right to sue, but regardless, your wife can't say the same...hence similar boat as lesbo....sue by all means, but if you complain about the baby features, he's short with ginger hair I am tall with blonde hair, then there's superficial issues here which would question your desire for this baby.

And congrats on the baby BTW

What if the baby came out looking like a mixture of Goodrum and Queen Vissy?  :-X :-X ??? ???
X

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2014, 09:37:32 AM »
The kid looks lovely.

She's just after cash.

She loves that kid but wishes she came from a different sperm? Well, then it would not be that same kid, would it?

As for her living in a "non diverse" community and this being an issue - so 2 lesbos with a kid isn't an issue in their non-diverse community?

Fucking nonsense. Throw it out of court. Lawyers will run rings around them.