Author Topic: Trumps RECORD DEFICIT  (Read 1851 times)

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
Re: Trumps RECORD DEFICIT
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2020, 07:06:45 PM »
Shut up fatso. Can't wait to rub it in your ugly, bloated face when Biden wins. Hopefully you will leave getbig.com for good after he wins.

Go to Venice & tell him in face ........ ;D

(but you have no balls to do it)

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2020, 07:10:02 PM »
If repeating something, no matter how outlandish, enough times makes it happen, you and Trump will be in good shape next November. Otherwise, I send you a box of Kleenex.  :)

Oh and could you give me a link to those internal polls you mentioned? You know, the ones which a likely doctored.

Saggy ask grandaugter about long-long distance phone call & Brazillian waxing  ;D ;D ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2020, 07:28:46 PM »

This woman, who was a conservative, knew what she was talking about.
Many of the super right wing conservatives on Getbig could learn something from your post. People should practice what they preach.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2020, 07:53:03 PM »
There was always going to be an increased initial deficit to his tax plan, I was concerned by it back then, but with successive governments both republican and democrat running up huge debts and deficits, the action represented an opportunity to try something else, but it was always dependent on growing the economy and encouraging manufacturing and businesses back to the US from China and other countries.
Really needed at least another term without a pandemic and and economic crash to see if it could turn anything around. I think reversing the taxes now in this current economic environment if Biden wins would be economic suicide, one of the reasons why I hope he doesn't. Trump might be morally corrupt, but Democrats don't understand economics, he's whats needed now with the economy on its knees and China on the rise.

R Rogers

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2020, 08:09:21 PM »
The fat slob/steroid addict has no mind of his own. Constantly cuts and pasts. A real loser.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2020, 03:49:21 AM »
This woman, who was a conservative, knew what she was talking about.
Many of the super right wing conservatives on Getbig could learn something from your post. People should practice what they preach.
That was the way conservatives acted in America before Trump.  It didn't work.  Trump creates TDS and hysteria in libs because they have never faced an opponent who actually fought back and called them on their bullshit.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2020, 08:12:42 AM »
The incumbent has already lost. He'said done.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2020, 08:30:30 AM »

Go to Venice & tell him in face ........ ;D

(but you have no balls to do it)

why? whats he gonna do? Heart attack all over him?