Author Topic: I'm living in a FAT hell right now.  (Read 5235 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
I'm living in a FAT hell right now.
« on: April 21, 2008, 10:35:10 AM »
My work just moved this fat obese lady to the cube right across from mine.  It was vacant for months and they moved her from seaworld to it.  She is mammoth.  If I don't put in my earphones I can hear her struggling to breath.  She pretty much gasps for air with every breath.  It sounds like a whale coming up for air.  She has three giant tubs of nuts from costco and just munches away.  I swear I'm going to snap if I have to listen to this elephant eat and breath much longer.   Why do humans let themselves get to that point in their lives?
She is slouched in her chair that squeaks like the brakes on a big rig when she moves.   Her stomach sinks below the seat chair.  It is both gross and facinating to watch as her chins sway up and down like a blue whale.
Fucking gross.

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: I'm living in a FAT hell right now.
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2008, 10:37:05 AM »
Wait to her fat stink starts floating over. Good luck breathing. ;D

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2008, 10:38:38 AM »
Hi Trey Brewer.
Addicted to the Steal

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2008, 10:41:53 AM »
Hi Trey Brewer.

This is not even Trey Brewer fat.  This is totally obese.  She is probably pushing 400-500 pounds.  Its not natural.  I have to find out what type of car she drives.  How she can fit into any car is hard to believe.

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2008, 10:46:06 AM »
My work just moved this fat obese lady to the cube right across from mine.  It was vacant for months and they moved her from seaworld to it.  She is mammoth.  If I don't put in my earphones I can hear her struggling to breath.  She pretty much gasps for air with every breath.  It sounds like a whale coming up for air.  She has three giant tubs of nuts from costco and just munches away.  I swear I'm going to snap if I have to listen to this elephant eat and breath much longer.   Why do humans let themselves get to that point in their lives?
She is slouched in her chair that squeaks like the brakes on a big rig when she moves.   Her stomach sinks below the seat chair.  It is both gross and facinating to watch as her chins sway up and down like a blue whale.
Fucking gross.
seems this woman has been reading Squadfathers dieting and nutritional posts on getbig........wonder what she posts under?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2008, 12:35:20 PM »
seems this woman has been reading Squadfathers dieting and nutritional posts on getbig........wonder what she posts under?
hahahahhahaa, epic mid life crisis 46 year old guy shaving his head, growing a goatee, wearing a ballcap and a size Small Affliction shirt to show his massive 14 and 3/4 inch pipes, hahahahahhaa, BAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG ;D epic KFC bathroom "posing" on break from the cash register. ;D hahahaa, oops, forgot about the sunglasses indoors in the daytime, all you're missing is the barbed wire tattooo for the ultimtae toolbag nerd look.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2008, 12:36:21 PM »
thats america for you
Z

Alex23

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2008, 12:38:05 PM »
hahahahhahaa, epic mid life crises 46 year old guy shaving his head, growing a goatee, wearing a ballcap and a size Small Affliction shirt to show his massive 14 and 3/4 inch pipes, hahahahahhaa, BAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG ;D epic KFC bathroom "posing" on break from the cash register. ;D

Hahahaha Brutal Del Tacos shitlet photo setup, with that "I'll get my Harley some day" look on his face.

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2008, 12:38:53 PM »
hahahahhahaa, epic mid life crisis 46 year old guy shaving his head, growing a goatee, wearing a ballcap and a size Small Affliction shirt to show his massive 14 and 3/4 inch pipes, hahahahahhaa, BAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG ;D epic KFC bathroom "posing" on break from the cash register. ;D hahahaa, oops, forgot about the sunglasses indoors in the daytime, all you're missing is the barbed wire tattooo for the ultimtae toolbag nerd look.
BHAHWHAABWBWAAAHAHAH

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2008, 12:40:07 PM »
BHAHWHAABWBWAAAHAHAH
hahahahhaa, why this clown mouths off when that picture is circulating is beyond me but i'm happy to destroy him everytime he opens his dicksucker. ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2008, 12:43:07 PM »
hahahahhaa, why this clown mouths off when that picture is circulating is beyond me but i'm happy to destroy him everytime he opens his dicksucker. ;D

he looks better than you dont you think?
Z

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2008, 12:43:39 PM »
he looks better than you dont you think?
no not at all.

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2008, 12:44:08 PM »
same fuckin posts from you longshanks.......get some new material........but thanks for reposting the pic.......good for publicity........get on some var for godsakes from the looks of that pic in the butchers shop window you might not have long to live

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2008, 12:45:40 PM »
no not at all.

put that pic up along yours and i bet the majority would vote for him

ask which body they rather have, again the majority would vote for him

Z

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2008, 12:46:07 PM »
same fuckin posts from you longshanks.......get some new material........but thanks for reposting the pic.......good for publicity........get on some var for godsakes from the looks of that pic in the butchers shop window you might not have long to live
hahahahahhaaa, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN NNNGGGGGGG ;D would you like fries with that? ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2008, 12:46:42 PM »
put that pic up along yours and i bet the majority would vote for him

ask which body they rather have, again the majority would vote for him

speaking of pictures when are you going to post yours? ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2008, 12:47:30 PM »
speaking of pictures when are you going to post yours? ;D

whether i post my pic or not doesnt chance anything of what i just said in my previous post.

he even got you on arms.
Z

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2008, 12:48:16 PM »

what i find funny is that he looks much better than you you fat fuck.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2008, 12:50:36 PM »
whether i post my pic or not doesnt chance anything of what i just said in my previous post.

he even got you on arms.
hahahahhaa, of course he does. :D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2008, 12:52:22 PM »
hahahahhaa, of course he does. :D

the fatter one is, the bigger the arm.

but its not about the size of the arm, its about the shape.

his arms look better than yours from what i can tell.

you never did understand this, because being obese you always hung on to "well i got pretty big arms" but it dont mean shit if theyre not the right shape, good balance between tri's and bi's, got veins etc etc

Z

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2008, 12:52:44 PM »
hahahahahhaaa, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN NNNGGGGGGG ;D would you like fries with that? ;D
hahahaha 100lbs lighter with the same size arms and forearms.......for someone who likes to weight train you sure suck at it

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2008, 12:52:54 PM »
thats awesome man you keep posting a shit quality picture but it still manages to show love handles that pertrude farther than your shoulders, flabby arms, and no shoulders.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2008, 12:53:36 PM »
hahahaha 100lbs lighter with the same size arms and forearms.......for someone who likes to weight train you sure suck at it
::) you're 135 pounds?

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2008, 12:55:20 PM »
::) you're 135 pounds?
dude you haven't seen 230 in fuckin decades........im 5'7" 190 right now with a 31 inch waist

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2008, 12:56:38 PM »
dude you haven't seen 230 in fuckin decades........im 5'7" 190 right now with a 31 inch waist
i'm 5'11" and a half and the last time i weighed myself on the gym's digital scale i was 239 pounds, last week.