Author Topic: Melania Trump cuts bloated first lady payroll from Michelle Obama days  (Read 4529 times)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
Re: Melania Trump cuts bloated first lady payroll from Michelle Obama days
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2017, 10:24:33 PM »
and why is your baseless accusation that the researcher is racist have any more merit than my equally baseless rebuttal that he's not?

just because he presented some objective data you find objectionable?

...please.  you're just making yourself look dumb

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2017, 10:38:17 PM »
ultimately i guess it doesnt matter whether you accept that there are differences between races or not.  you're only dumbing down yourself.  blacks are better at explosive movements than whites, why else do they dominate the nba?  you don't see me crying about it.

but what you're doing is willfully obscuring reality and denying Truth, with a capital T.  Anybody who does that is instantly relegated to my shit list.

enjoy your perfectly sterile, neutered existence black brah :)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2017, 03:25:38 PM »
"Claims of races having different intelligence were used to justify colonialism, slavery, racism, social Darwinism, and racial eugenics. Racial thinkers such as Arthur de Gobineau relied crucially on the assumption that black people were innately inferior to whites in developing their ideologies of white supremacy. Even enlightenment thinkers such as Thomas Jefferson, a slave owner, believed blacks to be innately inferior to whites in physique and intellect."

History of the race and intelligence controversy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2017, 03:34:47 PM »
"Claims of races having different intelligence were used to justify colonialism, slavery, racism, social Darwinism, and racial eugenics. Racial thinkers such as Arthur de Gobineau relied crucially on the assumption that black people were innately inferior to whites in developing their ideologies of white supremacy. Even enlightenment thinkers such as Thomas Jefferson, a slave owner, believed blacks to be innately inferior to whites in physique and intellect."

You have to love these ivory tower liberals.

Tell us Prime, What is the racial makeup of your community?

Why have you chosen to put yourself in a neighborhood that is overwhelmingly white if you are fighting against this supposed racist structure?

It seems you could do so much more good living among disadvantaged minorities and helping them out rather than hiding behind a gated community and sitting at a computer virtue signaling.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2017, 06:46:10 PM »
You have to love these ivory tower liberals.

Tell us Prime, What is the racial makeup of your community?

Why have you chosen to put yourself in a neighborhood that is overwhelmingly white if you are fighting against this supposed racist structure?

It seems you could do so much more good living among disadvantaged minorities and helping them out rather than hiding behind a gated community and sitting at a computer virtue signaling.

I'm unclear as to how your comments/questions have anything to do with what I posted. I've never made where I live a secret or why I live where I do.

How do you know whether I help disadvantaged minorities or not? I'll answer for you. You don't know shit about me or what I do.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2017, 06:57:54 PM »
I'm unclear as to how your comments/questions have anything to do with what I posted. I've never made where I live a secret or why I live where I do.

How do you know whether I help disadvantaged minorities or not? I'll answer for you. You don't know shit about me or what I do.

You want to sit down on your old man ass in a highly segregated all white community and talk down to people vis-à-vis these wikipedia links and you are getting called out on your hypocrisy.

It's as basic as that.

You don't care about these minority communities. When have you ever done a damn thing for them?

You care about boasting your own fragile little ego and using them as leverage.

And it's gross and you are getting called out on your bullshit.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2017, 07:01:15 PM »
You want to sit down on your old man ass in a highly segregated all white community and talk down to people vis-à-vis these wikipedia links and you are getting called out on your hypocrisy.

It's as basic as that.

You don't care about these minority communities. When have you ever done a damn thing for them?

You care about boasting your own fragile little ego and using them as leverage.

And it's gross and you are getting called out on your bullshit.

Called out by you means nothing to me.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2017, 07:11:50 PM »
Called out by you means nothing to me.

Let me explain something to you Prime.

I treasure our conversations.

I have learned so much from you.

And I have a deep reverence for yourself and your input on this forum.

But the political winds are most definitely blowing in the favor of myself and those of myself who share similar beliefs.

Quit putting yourself on this undeserved moral high horse and brushing us aside.

We do mean something and our opinion is valued.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2017, 07:58:10 PM »
Let me explain something to you Prime.

I treasure our conversations.

I have learned so much from you.

And I have a deep reverence for yourself and your input on this forum.

But the political winds are most definitely blowing in the favor of myself and those of myself who share similar beliefs.

Quit putting yourself on this undeserved moral high horse and brushing us aside.

We do mean something and our opinion is valued.

For starters, you misinterpreted my original post that started this conversation. I looked up IQ differences between races merely because I was curious about it. I posted the quote from Wiki because it seemed interesting. It was never met to discredit any other person's post. And frankly, I don't see were it does. Nothing in that post denies the scientific studies which suggest there are differences in the brains of people of different races.

My personal thought about this whole IQ business is that since most humans only use a small portion of their brain's capabilities, brain size really doesn't matter. It seems possible that someone with a smaller brain for various reasons is able to better access brain power and could therefore show a higher IQ than someone with a larger brain, but does not take advantage of it.

Is it at all possible that you were looking for me to be contrary? -Maybe you're a little sensitive on this subject?

Facts:

I live in a predominately white neighborhood because I can afford to and because doing so has many advantages over living in a ghetto, such as better schools, more parks,

better police protection and other services. In my opinion, anyone who can afford to, regardless of race or religion is welcome to be my neighbor. The truth is that the some of few African Americans living in West Linn, OR are  are sports superstars who are much better off financially than I am. It is me who cannot afford to live in a house next door to them.

I give a generous portion of my income to charities for people who are less advantaged, partially because I need the tax deduction, but also because I am aware that I am more fortunate than some other folks. And I believe in the saying, "There but for the grace of God go I" which means to me that very little separates fortunate people from unfortunate people.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2017, 10:02:19 PM »

blacks are innately inferior in intellect, how is that still up for debate?

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2017, 02:36:00 PM »
This is not true. Haven't you seen all the greatness coming out of Africa these days? Silicon Valley and Wall Street are shaking in their shoes.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2017, 04:19:43 PM »

Show me exactly where in my post I'm debating.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2017, 08:30:29 PM »
It's culture.   Not genetics. 

The Afro-American culture that embraces Marxist ideology - its poison.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2017, 02:53:44 AM »
My personal thought about this whole IQ business is that since most humans only use a small portion of their brain's capabilities, brain size really doesn't matter. It seems possible that someone with a smaller brain for various reasons is able to better access brain power and could therefore show a higher IQ than someone with a larger brain, but does not take advantage of it.

I don't really have a dog in this fight, but just wanted to pop this in here if I may... (apologies if I misinterpreted your comment Prime, you may have been speaking metaphorically about folks....  :))

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/do-we-really-use-only-10/  

"Barry L. Beyerstein of the Brain Behavior Laboratory at Simon Fraser University in Vancouver explains.

Whenever I venture out of the Ivory Tower to deliver public lectures about the brain, by far the most likely question I can expect as the talk winds up is, "Do we really only use 10 percent of our brains?" The look of disappointment that usually follows when I say it isn't so strongly suggests that the 10-percent myth is one of those hopeful shibboleths that refuses to die simply because it would be so darn nice if it were true.

First of all, it is obvious that the brain, like all our other organs, has been shaped by natural selection. Brain tissue is metabolically expensive both to grow and to run, and it strains credulity to think that evolution would have permitted squandering of resources on a scale necessary to build and maintain such a massively underutilized organ. Moreover, doubts are fueled by ample evidence from clinical neurology. Losing far less than 90 percent of the brain to accident or disease has catastrophic consequences. What is more, observing the effects of head injury reveals that there does not seem to be any area of the brain that can be destroyed by strokes, head trauma, or other manner, without leaving the patient with some kind of functional deficit.

The past hundred years has seen the advent of increasingly sophisticated technologies for listening in on the functional traffic of the brain. The goal of behavioral neuroscience has been to record electrical, chemical and magnetic changes in brain activity and to correlate them with specific mental and behavioral phenomena. With the aid of instruments such as EEGs, magnetoencephalographs, PET scanners and functional MRI machines, researchers have succeeded in localizing a vast number of psychological functions to specific centers and systems in the brain. With nonhuman animals, and occasionally with human patients undergoing neurological treatment, recording probes can even be inserted into the brain itself. Despite this detailed reconnaissance, no quiet areas awaiting new assignments have emerged."
T

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2017, 03:22:29 AM »
Show me exactly where in my post I'm debating.

very first words in that post mate

"Claims of races having different intelligence..."

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2017, 04:34:00 AM »
This thread to an expected turn...  :D
a

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2017, 05:24:51 AM »
This is not true. Haven't you seen all the greatness coming out of Africa these days? Silicon Valley and Wall Street are shaking in their shoes.

but bruh it's just their cultural upbringing, it doesnt matter that they have vast stores of natural resources they are unable to tap or limitless solar power which can actually be profitably used to power entire cities, nooo it's the culture and their shit continent that's the problem, ooooooobviouslyyy

:)

:P

lol

take all africans put them in europe, take all europeans put them in africa (leave the migrant scum), see how long each survives in their new location

new europe will die out whereas new african will become mecca of the entire world

and all that changes was skin color  ;D

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2017, 02:14:30 PM »
but bruh it's just their cultural upbringing, it doesnt matter that they have vast stores of natural resources they are unable to tap or limitless solar power which can actually be profitably used to power entire cities, nooo it's the culture and their shit continent that's the problem, ooooooobviouslyyy

:)

:P

lol

take all africans put them in europe, take all europeans put them in africa (leave the migrant scum), see how long each survives in their new location

new europe will die out whereas new african will become mecca of the entire world

and all that changes was skin color  ;D

quoted for truth