Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3101819 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #39050 on: December 21, 2007, 02:29:55 AM »
thank you for verifyting what we have been saying and proving for the last 1500+ pages.

the scoring was not accurate for dorian. he was not penalized and knocked down for things like injuries when he should have been.

Ronnie 2007 was, and rightfully so.

thanks!

LOL

(the dorian side is so dumb they argue against themselves LOL)

:-*

Oh you missed one major point moron Dorian's conditioning in 97 murdered Coleman's in 07 lmfao big difference , and Ronnie tore his biggest asset his back ontop of being soft thats a bad combo , you always think you got something but you always end up with nothing.

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #39051 on: December 21, 2007, 08:06:02 AM »
Merry Christmas Nut-huggers.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39052 on: December 21, 2007, 09:26:29 AM »
I must admit I'm all yates on this....

His physique in terms of proportion and shape is easily better than colemans...

Now dont get me wrong I am biased as I live in England but please ... coleman is a fucking mis-match of parts...

Yates flows...........

I dont know where to look when I look at coleman, I cant work it outhis chest is too low and misformed and look how his abs look like something from the film alien...

Yes... they both had bellys at there worst but look at there lines........ yates has a more sharper dare I say "greek" stature about him.......

Coleman has guns no shit......but yates has abs....... and alat spread like no other...

I remember buying flex a few years back and seeing the best body parts of all time article.... that shot of yates give me chills........

I am going to get flamed here but let me guess the body parts....

Chest - Arnold ( Of course )
Delts - I am guessing here.... Was It Paul De Mayo ( If it wasnt then Maybe It should have been...)
Triceps - Ernie Taylor?
Biceps -Lord Schwarzenegger
Back - Dorian ( Diesel ) Yates
Abs - Shawn Ray
Quads - Blondie.... (The old lee priest)
Hammies...Fuck Knows...
Calves - Mikey Mattarazzo

Help me out...I dont have that mag any more..,.

did you say shape. LMAO. ronnie has better shaped arms, delts are rounder, chest is bigger, quads flare, hams and glute tie in is perfection.  he has rounder muscle bellies, most black people do, shape is all ronnie, its not even a question. i mean, his muscle bellies have better attachments and are much fuller its obvious

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39053 on: December 21, 2007, 09:28:18 AM »
ernie taylor for best biceps? you should delete your account

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #39054 on: December 21, 2007, 09:29:59 AM »
being intelligent doesn't have one damn thing to do with knowing when his personal best is , for you to be so presumptuous to assume you know more about his personal best is the the height of stupidity , and for you to attack his intelligence only highlights the lack of your own and again what part of he graduated Cum Laude from Grambling State University did you miss? which shows even entertaining your stupidity he's not an average gym rat

barely anyone agrees with Ronnie that his personal best was 98. Every article or poll I read always picks the 01 ASC or 03 Mr. Olympia as his prime. So spare me your line "for you to assume you know more is the height of stupidity." Ronnie graduated with a degree in accounting. Yeah, I guess he knows more about bodybuilding than me. ::)

I don't care what you said , you like to play with words thats not how it works . Ronnie has some advantages in ' symmetry ' over Dorian and the same with Yates.

wrong, Ronnie has superior symmetry no matter what definition we use.

Lee Hayward - http://www.leehayward.com/bodybuilding_terms.htm

"Symmetry - If you have good symmetry, you will have relatively wide shoulders, flaring lats, a small waist-hip structure, and generally small joints."

Dorian Yates - Flex, October 2006

"Symmetry means one side is shaped the same as the other side--its mirror image. Balance means the mass of one side is equal to that of the other, even though their shapes, or symmetry, might differ. Proportion is nothing more than the relativity of parts and has nothing to do with either symmetry or balance."

if we use the interpretation you keep posting, then Ronnie wins due to his better v-taper and smaller joints. If we use Dorian's definition of symmetry, then Ronnie still wins due to better left-right correspondence. So I'm not playing with words. I'm just going by the information we have.

Oh and the two pics you posted they prove nothing one is a very clear shot compared to a dark gym shot for you to think you can ascertain boths level of conditioning via these means is beyond stupid , especially when you consider Dorian is untanned , has no posing oil and lacks contest lighting and then have the audacity to claim the people who were actually there are wrong and you're right based on such a faulty means , please don't comment on anyones intelligence again Neo because you're an idiot .

::)

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39055 on: December 21, 2007, 09:31:14 AM »
did you say shape. LMAO. ronnie has better shaped arms, delts are rounder, chest is bigger, quads flare, hams and glute tie in is perfection.  he has rounder muscle bellies, most black people do, shape is all ronnie, its not even a question. i mean, his muscle bellies have better attachments and are much fuller its obvious

Yates has better shaped calves, abs, back (lower lats), triceps, forearms....
Team Yates

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #39056 on: December 21, 2007, 11:01:13 AM »
barely anyone agrees with Ronnie that his personal best was 98. Every article or poll I read always picks the 01 ASC or 03 Mr. Olympia as his prime. So spare me your line "for you to assume you know more is the height of stupidity." Ronnie graduated with a degree in accounting. Yeah, I guess he knows more about bodybuilding than me. ::)

"Symmetry - If you have good symmetry, you will have relatively wide shoulders, flaring lats, a small waist-hip structure, and generally small joints."

"Symmetry means one side is shaped the same as the other side--its mirror image. Balance means the mass of one side is equal to that of the other, even though their shapes, or symmetry, might differ. Proportion is nothing more than the relativity of parts and has nothing to do with either symmetry or balance."

if we use the interpretation you keep posting, then Ronnie wins due to his better v-taper and smaller joints. If we use Dorian's definition of symmetry, then Ronnie still wins due to better left-right correspondence. So I'm not playing with words. I'm just going by the information we have.

Barely anyone? who is barely anyone? you? 01/98 are his best overall appearances 1998 Olympia is considered his best Olympia appearance by Ronnie who are you to argue oh thats right a " Certified Personal Trainer " lmfao and are you now claiming you know more about bodybuilding than the greatest bodybuilder of all time? please tell me you're claiming this? lol it would be right up your alley

According to context of the word Ronnie does have better symmetry than Dorian , however in other contexts Dorian has the edge in balance & proportion  thats a fact jack

yeah I thought so

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #39057 on: December 21, 2007, 11:02:38 AM »
ernie taylor for best biceps? you should delete your account

You should learn how to fucking read.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #39058 on: December 21, 2007, 11:05:33 AM »
Dorian murders Ronnie in this shot , just look at the difference thats how its done .

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #39059 on: December 21, 2007, 11:10:23 AM »
Barely anyone? who is barely anyone? you? 01/98 are his best overall appearances 1998 Olympia is considered his best Olympia appearance by Ronnie who are you to argue oh thats right a " Certified Personal Trainer " lmfao and are you now claiming you know more about bodybuilding than the greatest bodybuilder of all time? please tell me you're claiming this? lol it would be right up your alley

ha ha ha, what a dumbf*ck. Barely anyone means there are very few. So why are you asking me who these people are? Hell if I know hence the whole reason why I said "barely anyone" in the first place. Almost every article and poll I read pick the 01 ASC or 03 Mr. Olympia as Ronnie's prime.

According to context of the word Ronnie does have better symmetry than Dorian , however in other contexts Dorian has the edge in balance & proportion thats a fact jack

the ONLY advantage Dorian has in this category is proportion, and that's if we use pre-tear Dorian. This rules out 95 Dorian. Balance simply means the left side weighs the same as the right side. Since this is impossible to accurately measure, neither man has the edge in balance.

yeah I thought so

yeah, I thought so.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #39060 on: December 21, 2007, 11:12:31 AM »
Dorian murders Ronnie in this shot , just look at the difference thats how its done.

last time I checked, bodybuilding contests weren't judge using silhouettes. ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #39061 on: December 21, 2007, 11:17:12 AM »
ha ha ha, what a dumbf*ck. Barely anyone means there are very few. So why are you asking me who these people are? Hell if I know hence the whole reason why I said "barely anyone" in the first place. Almost every article and poll I read pick the 01 ASC or 03 Mr. Olympia as Ronnie's prime.

the ONLY advantage Dorian has in this category is proportion, and that's if we use pre-tear Dorian. This rules out 95 Dorian. Balance simply means the left side weighs the same as the right side. Since this is impossible to accurately measure, neither man has the edge in balance.

yeah, I thought so.

Popular opinion isn't fact , especially considering it contradicts the people in the know and especially Ronnie himself , 2001 and 1998 are considered his best overall showings by people who know bodybuilding and again do you think you know more than the great bodybuilder of all time? stop avoiding the question

proportion AND BALANCE get it right Neo and Dorian has already commented that his balance is better than Ronnies on PBW and he's and IFBB judge but I'm sure you know more than him as well  ;)

yeah, I thought so.

No you didn't think at all , you just contradicted the claim of someone who was there as usual you're like Hulkster always in conflict with eyewitnesses , Ronnie 2003 would look SOFT next to Dorian at 269 pounds and under old news to everyone except you .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #39062 on: December 21, 2007, 11:18:08 AM »
last time I checked, bodybuilding contests weren't judge using silhouettes. ;)

Wow really lol maybe you do know more than Ronnie LMFAO that was to highlight my point of who has better balance & proportion and it isn't Ronnie  ;)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #39063 on: December 21, 2007, 11:20:59 AM »
one comment is a fact while the other is an opinion. I would expect you to know the difference, but apparently I was wrong.

Since you've said that Dorian knows a lot about bodybuilding and since Dorian said that it could go either way between him and Ronnie at their bests(Ronnie is bigger but Dorian has better symmetry and conditioning), then I expect you to agree with his statement. Or do you know more about bodybuilding than Dorian? ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #39064 on: December 21, 2007, 11:22:15 AM »
  Since you've said that Dorian knows a lot about bodybuilding and since Dorian said that it could go either way between him and Ronnie at their bests(Ronnie is bigger but Dorian has better symmetry and conditioning), then I expect you to agree with his statement. Or do you know more about bodybuilding than Dorian;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

He he knows more than Ronnie too lol

suckmymuscle

« Reply #39065 on: December 21, 2007, 11:24:07 AM »
Did you not say this dumbass? Shut the f*ck up and learn to read you incompetent fool. Really? how the hell did they let your dumbass into university?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=69359.msg2629694#msg2629694

"Ronnie only was separated in that most muscular shot at the 2003 Olympia. His conditioning from the back was atrocious and it showed on video. Dorian had a visible six-pack and christmas-tree at 305 lbs off-season. That is better conditioning that Ronnie had at a similar weight. Dorian's conditioning at 305 lbs was as good as Ronnie's at 287 lbs."

Go learn to read and come back when you finish highschool. By the way, if you think I was speaking ebonics in my last post, then you need to get out more you loser. LOL  ;D

On second thought, I agree with you. Dorian's conditioning at 305 lbs was as good as Ronnie's at 287 lbs. This is probably the reason why Kevin Horton said Dorian's conditioning at 280+ is the best ever.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #39066 on: December 21, 2007, 11:26:47 AM »
  On second, I agree with you. Dorian's conditioning at 305 lbs was as good as Ronnie's at 287 lbs. This is probably the reason why Kevin Horton said Dorian's conditioning at 280+ is the best ever.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Kevin Horoton GetBig Dec 30th 2006

The photo is technically terrible, fortunately the physique is awesome.
I'd agree with Kris about Dorian showing up on stage how he looked a few weeks out. There are some shots of him at around 280 - 285 shredded. That conditioning has not been surpassed.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #39067 on: December 21, 2007, 11:51:17 AM »
Popular opinion isn't fact , especially considering it contradicts the people in the know and especially Ronnie himself , 2001 and 1998 are considered his best overall showings by people who know bodybuilding and again do you think you know more than the great bodybuilder of all time? stop avoiding the question

no, your statements contradict the people in the know as I've said all along. You're such a pathetic, lying piece of shit. Everything you say is contradicted.

here are quotes saying the 01 ASC was Ronnie's prime.

Peter McGough - Flex, August 2005

"Ronnie sporting that [01 ASC] look would, in my opinion, be unbeatable."

Jim Stoppani - Flex, July 2005

"Has anyone ever displayed a more muscular, more shredded, higher-quality physique than a 247-pound Ronnie Coleman at the 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic?"

Sean Toh – http://creditplushealth.org/sport%20celebrities/Ronnie%20Coleman.htm

“At the 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic, Ronnie won the show and his performance at the time was hailed by many to be his best ever showing. He was 245 pounds at the contest, in extremely tight form, and dense as stone.”

here are quotes saying the 03 Mr. Olympia was Ronnie's prime.

Flex Wheeler - MD, February 2004

"I'll go on record as saying Ronnie is truly the biggest, hardest, most shredded Mr. Olympia in history. No disrespect to anybody at all, but I'd to identify Ronnie Coleman as the greatest Mr. Olympia of all time."

Paul Dillet - MD, February 2004

"Understand that if Ronnie walked away tomorrow, I do not think anyone can measure up to the standards he has set. Just like Sergio Oliva, an awesome bodybuilder way ahead of his time, and like Flex Wheeler, who had an absolutely perfect, beautiful physique. No one will match Serigo or Flex and now Ronnie."

Steve Blechman - MD, Febrary 2004

"Ronnie perseveres and proves continually that, at his best, he is unbeatable."

Shawn Ray – 2003 Year in Review (Hosted on Bodybuilding.com)

"Ridiculous" Ronnie Coleman would win his 6th Sandow Trophy in a row looking absolutely ridiculous! This guy was from another planet! Ronnie added about a million pounds of muscle from the previous year and squashed the competition on sheer MASS! Unbelievable is what Ronnie was this night!"

John Hansen, 2x Mr. Natural Universe and Mr. Natural Olympia - Personal Website

"It would be safe to say that [Ronnie Coleman] presented a physique that has never been seen by the bodybuilding world ever before. Competing at an incredibly massive 287 pounds, Ronnie destroyed the competition with a physique that could not possibly be equaled."

Ryan Mackie - A Fan Perspective: My 2003 Olympia Experience (Hosted on Bodybuilding.com)

"Everyone could see that at 287 pounds this was Ronnie's night and that he was back on top of his game and furthermore bodybuilding had just seen the bar of excellence raised even further. Just like Dorian Yates did in 1993 when he set a new standard, Ronnie has now taken it even further leaving all his competitors wonder what they have to do to now catch Ronnie Coleman, let alone beat him."

now show me the quotes saying the 98 Mr. Olympia was Ronnie's best showing. ;)

proportion AND BALANCE get it right Neo and Dorian has already commented that his balance is better than Ronnies on PBW and he's and IFBB judge but I'm sure you know more than him as well

I don't care if Dorian said he has better balance than Ronnie. It's impossible to tell when looking at both men. You would have to individually weigh both halves of the body. Dorian is on crack if he seriously thinks he has some magical powers to tell who has better balance.

"Balance means the mass of one side is equal to that of the other, even though their shapes, or symmetry, might differ."

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #39068 on: December 21, 2007, 11:57:01 AM »
That conditioning has not been surpassed.

Yes it has been.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #39069 on: December 21, 2007, 12:05:31 PM »
That conditioning has not been surpassed.

Dorian may have 'looked' harder but that doesn't mean he actually was. I guarantee that 01 ASC Ronnie had better conditioning. You simply can't get any better than this.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #39070 on: December 21, 2007, 12:15:20 PM »
no, your statements contradict the people in the know as I've said all along. You're such a pathetic, lying piece of shit. Everything you say is contradicted.

here are quotes saying the 01 ASC was Ronnie's prime.

Peter McGough - Flex, August 2005

"Ronnie sporting that [01 ASC] look would, in my opinion, be unbeatable."

Jim Stoppani - Flex, July 2005

"Has anyone ever displayed a more muscular, more shredded, higher-quality physique than a 247-pound Ronnie Coleman at the 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic?"

Sean Toh – http://creditplushealth.org/sport%20celebrities/Ronnie%20Coleman.htm

“At the 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic, Ronnie won the show and his performance at the time was hailed by many to be his best ever showing. He was 245 pounds at the contest, in extremely tight form, and dense as stone.”

here are quotes saying the 03 Mr. Olympia was Ronnie's prime.

"I'll go on record as saying Ronnie is truly the biggest, hardest, most shredded Mr. Olympia in history. No disrespect to anybody at all, but I'd to identify Ronnie Coleman as the greatest Mr. Olympia of all time."

"Understand that if Ronnie walked away tomorrow, I do not think anyone can measure up to the standards he has set. Just like Sergio Oliva, an awesome bodybuilder way ahead of his time, and like Flex Wheeler, who had an absolutely perfect, beautiful physique. No one will match Serigo or Flex and now Ronnie."

"Ridiculous" Ronnie Coleman would win his 6th Sandow Trophy in a row looking absolutely ridiculous! This guy was from another planet! Ronnie added about a million pounds of muscle from the previous year and squashed the competition on sheer MASS! Unbelievable is what Ronnie was this night!"

"It would be safe to say that [Ronnie Coleman] presented a physique that has never been seen by the bodybuilding world ever before. Competing at an incredibly massive 287 pounds, Ronnie destroyed the competition with a physique that could not possibly be equaled."

Ryan Mackie - A Fan Perspective: My 2003 Olympia Experience (Hosted on Bodybuilding.com)

"Everyone could see that at 287 pounds this was Ronnie's night and that he was back on top of his game and furthermore bodybuilding had just seen the bar of excellence raised even further. Just like Dorian Yates did in 1993 when he set a new standard, Ronnie has now taken it even further leaving all his competitors wonder what they have to do to now catch Ronnie Coleman, let alone beat him."

I don't care if Dorian said he has better balance than Ronnie. It's impossible to tell when looking at both men. You would have to individually weigh both halves of the body. Dorian is on crack if he seriously thinks he has some magical powers to tell who has better balance.

"Balance means the mass of one side is equal to that of the other, even though their shapes, or symmetry, might differ."

whoa more meltdown statements from Neo lol you're a sensitive boy Neo you need to take a break from this thread its wearing you down lol the 01 quotes are NOT in dispute why you posted them is beyond me maybe to fill space and make it seem like you have content which you don't

now you're lying , no where does this say this is his prime condition NO WHERE it's stating the obvious no where does this say this is his best overall Olympia appearance thats an out right lie

Again NO WHERE does this state this is his best Olympia showing ever , its stating the obvious he did set a new trend for size and good condition

Where does this one say 2003 is his best Olympia ever? lol oh thats right no where another lie

wow more quotes that don't convey the point you're trying to make lol

Neo stating the obvious once again this has NOTHING to do with his past Olympia showings

Where does this say 2003 is his best overall Olympia showing ever? Oh it doesn't , you always try and play MY quote game and always fall flat on your face as usual , NONE of these quotes state 2003 was Ronnie's prime Olympia showing thats an outright lie

I showed you the one from the man in question  ;) and thats all that matters , you're not going to tell Ronnie when his best Olympia showing was , 2003 isn't his best Olympia showing simply for the fact he was lacking in that bone dry & rock hard conditioning which he had in 2001 and 1998 and his balance & proportion are their all time-worse so sorry sport you wrong as usual .

of course you don't care what Dorian thinks because it shuts your stupidity up in a moment and it has nothing to do with the weight of one half vs the other it has to do with the relative size not the shape it means you don't have one bicep 17" and the other 21"  the more you type the more we learn just how little you know lol

Balance - A term referring to an even relationship of body proportions in a man's physique. Perfectly balanced phys-ical proportions are a much-sought-after trait among competitive bodybuilders.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #39071 on: December 21, 2007, 12:19:22 PM »
Dorian may have 'looked' harder but that doesn't mean he actually was. I guarantee that 01 ASC Ronnie had better conditioning. You simply can't get any better than this.

lmfao it doesn't mean he actually was lol what a moronic statement you're judging by inaccurate means pictures and video and then have the balls to tell the professionals that were onstage at the shows in question they're wrong lol you're a tool

I wouldn't rule out Ronnie 01 having equal conditioning albeit lighter but better you have no authority to make a claim especially when you haven't even been to a pro contest lol

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39072 on: December 21, 2007, 12:20:14 PM »
ronnie has much better conditioning.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #39073 on: December 21, 2007, 12:23:50 PM »
ronnie has much better conditioning.

lmfao great job proving your point lol anymore blanket statements you have to throw out? not only does Ronnie ( according to you ) have better conditioning , he has MUCH better conditioning , diluted fan-boy ignorant statement , try backing that claim up sport.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #39074 on: December 21, 2007, 12:43:15 PM »
Shawn Perine : As much as I love Haney and my IA champs, I think Ronnie circa '98 or at the 2001 Arnold is pretty much untouchable. Except by Dorian Yates 6 weeks out from the '93 O as photographed by our own KMH. Both men, on those specific occasions carried so much dry muscle mass

Hey Neo another pro 98 quote lol and another quote crushing your myth about Dorian at 269 pounds being ' smooth ' lmfao Dorian at 269 pounds would DWARF little Ronnie