Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3101970 times)

m8

• Getbig V
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #39075 on: December 21, 2007, 12:50:59 PM »
Dorian Yates: "Ronnie looks much better than I ever did on-stage"

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39076 on: December 21, 2007, 12:52:59 PM »
lmfao great job proving your point lol anymore blanket statements you have to throw out? not only does Ronnie ( according to you ) have better conditioning , he has MUCH better conditioning , diluted fan-boy ignorant statement , try backing that claim up sport.

ronnie was better conditioned

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #39077 on: December 21, 2007, 12:54:38 PM »
Dorian was better conditioned

I agree .  ;)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #39078 on: December 21, 2007, 01:31:54 PM »
I've said it once and I'll say it again.... ND's lust for blocky white muscle men blinds him to reality.

Another racist inuendo from our resident troll... :-\

SUCKMYMUSCLE

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #39079 on: December 21, 2007, 01:57:21 PM »
  Another racist inuendo from our resident troll... :-\

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You mean resident terrorist. Well, he has the look of a suicide bomber. LOL

NeoSemen preparing to celebrate Winterville in style and go out with a bang:

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39080 on: December 21, 2007, 02:07:49 PM »

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #39081 on: December 21, 2007, 02:35:03 PM »
this thread has deteriorated into a case of the ronnie side using tons of visual evidence to back up their points, as well as quotes.

the dorian side is doing nothing more than dismissing all of it by saying " I don't care what the pics or videos show, you don't know more than (person X) who said this..."

which is a stupid argument.

because for the quote from Person X to be VERIFIED , you need VISUAL PROOF to back it up.

otherwise it is just an opinion that is clearly WRONG.

think about it.

if this went to a court of law, the ronnie side would have all the evidence and eyewitnesses.

the dorian side would have nothing but hearsay with no proof what so ever.

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #39082 on: December 21, 2007, 02:49:46 PM »
Can't you two just accept that you can not convince the other that they are wrong?? It's impossible! It doesn't matter who's bigger, harder, more defined, etc, at this point. After 1581 pages of wasteful arguing, all you've accomplished for eachother is that your fixed opinions are clung to ever stronger now. Hulkster, I may be wrong and I frequently am, but it seems that you made a dire mistake in not accepting the truce when in the end, all that can be done is to call a truce and accept and respect eachothers' opinions.
~

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #39083 on: December 21, 2007, 02:51:03 PM »
its funny, ND likes to post that sillouette of a precontest 295 Pound Ronnie compared to dorian.

guess what?

dorian's shape never came close to this (of 99 ronnie):

Flower Boy Ran Away

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39084 on: December 21, 2007, 03:03:23 PM »
its funny, ND likes to post that sillouette of a precontest 295 Pound Ronnie compared to dorian.

guess what?

Awesome. A fitting end to the thread.  ;)

THE MUSCULAR

• Getbig II
  • GO HARD OR GO HOME
« Reply #39085 on: December 21, 2007, 03:05:05 PM »
yast  WHO !!!

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #39086 on: December 21, 2007, 03:22:36 PM »

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #39087 on: December 21, 2007, 03:38:29 PM »

the dorian side is doing nothing more than dismissing all of it by saying " I don't care what the pics or videos show, you don't know more than (person X) who said this..."

1,500 pages and they haven't yet figured out that proof would be helpful LOL

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #39088 on: December 21, 2007, 04:35:29 PM »

guess what?

Same flaws old news , same missing calves , same bowling pin forearms , same short torso , long arms lol you think these flaws disappear at a lower weight?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #39089 on: December 21, 2007, 04:39:03 PM »
1,500 pages and they haven't yet figured out that proof would be helpful LOL

yup. quotes/opinions that are contradicted by 1500 pages of visual evidence aren't exactly a strong way to support a position..

but none of the dorian side seem to be intelligent enough to realize this. :-\

eg:

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #39090 on: December 21, 2007, 04:42:25 PM »
Same flaws old news , same missing calves , same bowling pin forearms , same short torso , long arms lol you think these flaws disappear at a lower weight?

lol and you think yates has better shape? ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #39091 on: December 21, 2007, 04:42:36 PM »
this thread has deteriorated into a case of the ronnie side using tons of visual evidence to back up their points, as well as quotes.

because for the quote from Person X to be VERIFIED , you need VISUAL PROOF to back it up.

otherwise it is just an opinion that is clearly WRONG.

think about it.

if this went to a court of law, the ronnie side would have all the evidence and eyewitnesses.

the dorian side would have nothing but hearsay with no proof what so ever.

No this thread has deteriorated into denial on behest of the Coleman side , denial of pictures , denial of videos , denial of quotes , denial of eyewitnesses , denial of the judging criteria .

the balls of you claiming we would have no proof what so ever LMMFAO I have three people who all claim Dorian has better conditioning than Dorian , yet the moron you are deny , deny , deny . I have two contest photographers and editor of the biggest bodybuilding publication and a professional bodybuilder all saying pictures are useless and thats not counting the numerous fans who all said the same , when faced with this evidence what does Hulkster do? deny , deny , deny .

every single pro-Yates quote or picture you deny , you've told every single eyewitness they're wrong and you're right despite NEVER once attending a pro show in your life LMFAO you would be laughed out of court 
according to you IFBB judges are wrong , contest photographers are wrong , magazine editors are wrong , bodybuilding writers are wrong , numerous professional bodybuilders are wrong and numerous fans are wrong you're in denial my stupid little friend .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #39092 on: December 21, 2007, 04:43:36 PM »
yup. quotes/opinions that are contradicted by 1500 pages of visual evidence aren't exactly a strong way to support a position..

but none of the dorian side seem to be intelligent enough to realize this. :-\

eg:

Sure sure you see what you want in pictures the quote back up my claims NOT yours  ;) thats how it works you can't do that .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #39093 on: December 21, 2007, 04:46:07 PM »
lol and you think yates has better shape? ::)

No but he had better balance & proportion and FYI the judges like that  ;) they look for that in every pose , if you actually knew how bodybuilding contests were judged I wouldn't be explaining this to you , the judges like to see great balance & proportion , density & conditioning , muscular size , posing the whole package , you know Dorian Yates.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #39094 on: December 21, 2007, 04:52:41 PM »
No but he had better balance & proportion and FYI the judges like that  ;) they look for that in every pose , if you actually knew how bodybuilding contests were judged I wouldn't be explaining this to you , the judges like to see great balance & proportion , density & conditioning , muscular size , posing the whole package , you know Dorian Yates.

yeah, I know dorian yates:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=190812.0

so does the rest of the board. lol

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #39095 on: December 21, 2007, 04:59:45 PM »
The comparisons of the compulsory poses cannot be overemphasized
as these comparisons will help the judge to decide
which competitor has the superior physique from the standpoint of
muscular bulk, balanced development, muscular density and
definition.

Overwhelming visual evidence backed up with firsthand eyewitnesses testimony

Shawn Perine Ironage Dec 11, 2004

As much as I love Haney and my IA champs, I think Ronnie circa '98 or at the 2001 Arnold is pretty much untouchable. Except by Dorian Yates 6 weeks out from the '93 O as photographed by our own KMH. Both men, on those specific occasions carried so much dry muscle mass

4. A lot of people say that you are the only pro bodybuilder that could go head to head with Ronnie Coleman.  Like him, you were the only other to be able to gain so much mass in one year. What are your thoughts on this?

A. I get asked that question all the time, and I can’t really give an answer.  I have actually beaten Ronnie, but then he wasn’t at the stage he is now.  He is probably carrying more muscle than I did, but I feel I had better conditioning than him.  It would be close but that’s down to the judge’s decision as always.  All the things that we have in common – Lee Haney, Ronnie Coleman and myself – is that we are all stable mentally, training hard, not messing around partying.  You have to keep the focus and it’s usually the mind that is the deciding factor, over physical capabilities.

While I’m on record as saying that the best physique I ever saw was Ronnie’s at the 2001 Arnold, he was never drier or harder than Dorian. In fact now that – 14 years after it happened – I recently for the first time saw the video of Dorian posing before the 1993 Olympia I have cause to rethink. I’m now not sure that Ronnie at 245 pounds would beat Dorian at 269 pounds. At a bigger bodyweight I think Ronnie would look soft next to an in-shape rock-hard Dorian.

On the subject of conditioning, no-one did it better than Dorian. He achieved a hardness and dryness (without losing fullness) that nobody has ever matched. In the flesh he looked even harder than he did in photos. It was like a statue made of granite was standing in front of you.

Peter Mcgough

"These words should not be taken lightly, because no bodybuilder has ever been as hard and dry as the man who won six Sandows."

Lee Priest

HOW DO YOU FEEL DORIAN WOULD FAIR AGAINST RONNIE COLEMAN NOW?

I think Dorian at his best (1993) would easily beat Ronnie. Dorian might not be as symmetrical as Ronnie, but all over he was more complete and in better condition at his best.

Quote Mike Mattarazo on Dorian Yates

" Does he even have skin? "

Bev Francis : Bodybuilder's phsyique you most admire ?

The man Dorian Yates , his combonation of size and shape makes for an awesome physique , unlike a lot of big guys he's not a load of massive parts just thrown together , His symmetry is almost perfect , Everything is in proportion , no weak bodyparts .

Flex magazine Dec 1995

Dorian Yates : Skin like tissue paper.

Interview with David Robson

[ Q ] What were some of your better physical qualities as a bodybuilder, do you think?

Obviously I carried a lot of muscle mass and my trademark was to come into a show in super hard condition. I think my muscles had a certain quality and density from all the years of heavy training that a lot of guys didn't have.

One thing that I think people underrated me on - it was never really mentioned because of my sheer physical size and condition - was my balance and proportion. Not only from muscle group to muscle group, but from upper body to lower body. My skeletal structure and everything else was there and in good balance.

Thats how its done Hulkster you can't counter this and never could , none of you could

Dorian meets this criteria better than Coleman hence he would beat him AGAIN for the ninth time.

The comparisons of the compulsory poses cannot be overemphasized
as these comparisons will help the judge to decide
which competitor has the superior physique from the standpoint of
muscular bulk, balanced development, muscular density and
definition.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #39096 on: December 21, 2007, 05:01:08 PM »
yeah, I know dorian yates:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=190812.0

so does the rest of the board. lol

No you don't  ;)

JohnnyTosh GetBig 12-20-07

Hulkster, I have one question for you? .... Were you there in Long Beach in 97?  Because I was.  AND I was there in 93 & 95 in Atlanta & 96 in Chicago.  It's been said a million times. Yates has a Thickness & density from every angle that had to be seen in person, and that NOBODY else had.

I think Milos is awesome. I would LOVE to have his body, but Yates smoked everybody in the totality of ALL poses.  From the side & from the back, yates crushed everybody.

Unless you were there, you cannot really say accurately.  BTW, Demilia gave me tickets right behind the judges every year.

Not flaming, but Yates reigned supreme.. YES. HIS GUT was sticking out in 97 & Nasser looked as good, or maybe a hair better from the front in 97, but when they turned to the side & rear, DORIAN ruled again.

owned  you never did answer the question lol sucker

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #39097 on: December 21, 2007, 05:04:28 PM »
sigh.

ND, when are you going to finally figure out that posting tons of quotes that aren't verified by a single shread of evidence aren't going to show anything other than the fact that you are wrong:

so much for better conditioning LOL

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #39098 on: December 21, 2007, 05:09:44 PM »
sigh.

ND, when are you going to finally figure out that posting tons of quotes that aren't verified by a single shread of evidence aren't going to show anything other than the fact that you are wrong:

so much for better conditioning LOL

Hulkster when are you going to learn that your Per Bernal professional studio shots of contest ready Ronnie don't prove a single thing when you take into account Dorian has NO posing oil , no tan , and isn't in a professional studio lol and he;s still crushes your softer than 98 Ronnie despite all that , I have the eyewitness accounts confirming this and what do you have?  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #39099 on: December 21, 2007, 05:13:27 PM »
blah blah blah.

more excuses.. ::)

guess what ND?

the other 1500 pages and multiple threads of dorian being owned show the same fucking thing..

Flower Boy Ran Away