Author Topic: More idiocy out of Sacramento  (Read 1832 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: More idiocy out of Sacramento
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2018, 05:17:03 PM »
Tourette's?  Tourettes's is for pussies. My talent for belittle such as you was forged long before you were whelped. 

Give it up, little manlette.  You are ill equipped to deal with someone with a barely average IQ like me.  If you play the Cucktard Card, expect to be Trumped.  ;D  I am no longer a follower of the Nazarene so expect to experience controlled burning, aka back burning.  This will result in a scorched ego for such as you.

Good lord you're delusional

Don't worry, my ego is immune from the opinions of dumbfounded dipshits like you.

We all know you're no longer a fundee.  For some reason you feel the need to repeatedly share that fact but when asked why you whine like a bitch and make excuses. 

Why don't you tell us how Jesus has done you wrong.

If nothing else it would be good for a laugh or two

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2018, 05:40:23 PM »
Good lord you're delusional

Don't worry, my ego is immune from the opinions of dumbfounded dipshits like you.

We all know you're no longer a fundee.  For some reason you feel the need to repeatedly share that fact but when asked why you whine like a bitch and make excuses. 

Why don't you tell us how Jesus has done you wrong.

If nothing else it would be good for a laugh or two

LOL!  You pathetic loner.   Bitch. Yeah...You are a bit of female pooch but I suspect it's because you catch more often than pitch, even if the other person is a real female.   I bet you weren't even chosen last for any team during P.E.    You fear the unknown and while that's all fine and dandy, you're such a whole ass that you will never learn how to make a real friend.  In the real world I would speak exactly the same to you.  I could give a Wiggs (i.e., a big turd) about your imitation of a life and how you're such a contrite boy that you should be on a poster saying, "Cucktardism means not only always having to say your sorry, but also settling for filthy fiftieths.

You and the rest of the assholists here are getting exactly what you deserve. Curl up in your fecal position and pray there's no Dung Beetles around to carry you off.  While I have no doubt you could punch your way out of a paper bag, I'd wager you'd rather use them as socks in a public restroom...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2018, 06:27:19 PM »
LOL!  You pathetic loner.   Bitch. Yeah...You are a bit of female pooch but I suspect it's because you catch more often than pitch, even if the other person is a real female.   I bet you weren't even chosen last for any team during P.E.    You fear the unknown and while that's all fine and dandy, you're such a whole ass that you will never learn how to make a real friend.  In the real world I would speak exactly the same to you.  I could give a Wiggs (i.e., a big turd) about your imitation of a life and how you're such a contrite boy that you should be on a poster saying, "Cucktardism means not only always having to say your sorry, but also settling for filthy fiftieths.

You and the rest of the assholists here are getting exactly what you deserve. Curl up in your fecal position and pray there's no Dung Beetles around to carry you off.  While I have no doubt you could punch your way out of a paper bag, I'd wager you'd rather use them as socks in a public restroom...

LOL  - two full paragraphs doing nothing but attacking me.

We're you this angry when you still believed in Jesus

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2018, 07:33:42 PM »
Who needs 9 hours of sleep? I watched Letterman until 1am and woke up at 6am the whole time I was in junior high and high school.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2018, 10:58:09 AM »

LOL  - two full paragraphs doing nothing but attacking me.

We're you this angry when you still believed in Jesus

You, little one, have a wonderful economy with words.  I await your next syllable with great anticipation.  I am so happy for your sake that the body's cardiovascular systems are involuntary, elsewise you wouldn't last a minute or so.  ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2018, 11:07:03 AM »
You, little one, have a wonderful economy with words.  I await your next syllable with great anticipation.  I am so happy for your sake that the body's cardiovascular systems are involuntary, elsewise you wouldn't last a minute or so.  ;D

LOL

I thought you didn't care you weepy old kunt

why won't you tell us what Jesus did to you to make you so angry?