Author Topic: Dave Palumbos favorite city: San Diego  (Read 4128 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Dave Palumbos favorite city: San Diego
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2015, 04:01:02 PM »
Palumbo is thinking that he can hire Mexican's to do any job for pennies on the dollar. That's why he'd love to live in San Diego...He gets to play big shot to Spanish speaking illegals who can't say anything back to him...

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2015, 04:21:10 PM »
I've lived here blocks from the ocean, in Pacific Beach for 20 years now. It's an expensive city to live in for sure, but for me the cost is worth it.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2015, 04:30:17 PM »
I've lived here blocks from the ocean, in Pacific Beach for 20 years now. It's an expensive city to live in for sure, but for me the cost is worth it.

It's a tale of two cities.  before the housing boom in 2005 San Diego wasn't too bad, but socal prices went up and the orange county wannabes came here and snatched up what they could.  Then Asians off the boat started paying cash for homes at any price driving it higher.  I read a stat that nationwide cash buys are 7% but in San Diego during the housing boom it was 25-45%.  Fucking insane.  But San Diego has its fair share of low income that were here a long time ago and the new breed that want this city to be like Newport Beach.
Now the fucking Hipsters took over North Park where there's 100 restaurants per square block driving up those prices.
Oh well.