Author Topic: Ohhh, those cute, cuddly, lovable pit bulls.......  (Read 10656 times)

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
Re: Ohhh, those cute, cuddly, lovable pit bulls.......
« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2017, 01:12:59 PM »
If you harbor the desire to own a pitbull, I question your intelligence - genuinely. Sorry, but you're a fucking retard and you deserve to have your "pet" go lock jaw and injure your own child or relative. If you disagree, you probably own a big jacked up truck, a gun of some kind and have a barb wire tattoo on your bicep. If you arent a white trash redneck type, you're probably a "wigger." Either way, dont procreate and dont let your dog run around in my neighborhood or there will be words.

Hope this helps.

Update/Edit: Made a logical error in the above. My hypothetical posed the proposition you might live in my neighborhood. That could never be the case because statistically speaking, you have no college degree and make less than $50k a year. We would never live in the same neighborhood. Carry on...

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2017, 01:24:25 PM »
the pit bull problem is a human problem

scumbag humans take these dogs and turn them into monsters just like them

there needs to be strict laws for how you raise a dog, who is allowed to adopt a dog, and harsher penalties for animal abuse

look at this right here, this is the life that many of these dogs have to deal with because of scumbag humans, gee i wonder why these dogs aren't so cuddly and friendly ::)

dogs ears and nose cut off

E

That dog was found not too far from me. S/W Detroit has lots of Hispanic population.

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2017, 01:42:33 PM »
I want a dachaund, but you just look like a massive homo walking one.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2017, 01:53:16 PM »
That dog was found not too far from me. S/W Detroit has lots of Hispanic population.

you can blame all the filth and destruction in this world on people

idiots will blame the dogs

E
E

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2017, 01:58:56 PM »
damn.. that lady looks like red skull now!!  :o

The worst part is the fact she survived.
S

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2017, 03:07:29 PM »
I want a dachaund, but you just look like a massive homo walking one.

Only if you're insecure. Nobody cares if you have a little dog. Frank McGrath has a little toy yorkie.

A cuddly little lap dog is so much more fun (and manageable) than a big dumb fucking lab or some fucking ferocious beast like a pit. Yorkies dont shed either. I cant handle hair all over my place. This goes to my point above. If you need to feel like you're more secure with a big ferocious dog, you're a small minded, insecure person. Get the dog you want, don't worry about what you look like walking it. Dont be a tool.

Oh wait, I forgot this is a BB board, its full of tools. The product I'm selling here is a foreign concept.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #56 on: January 19, 2017, 05:49:40 PM »
Best dogs ever

X

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: January 19, 2017, 11:31:23 PM »
Only if you're insecure. Nobody cares if you have a little dog. Frank McGrath has a little toy yorkie.

A cuddly little lap dog is so much more fun (and manageable) than a big dumb fucking lab or some fucking ferocious beast like a pit. Yorkies dont shed either. I cant handle hair all over my place. This goes to my point above. If you need to feel like you're more secure with a big ferocious dog, you're a small minded, insecure person. Get the dog you want, don't worry about what you look like walking it. Dont be a tool.

Oh wait, I forgot this is a BB board, its full of tools. The product I'm selling here is a foreign concept.

Oh, I fully agree. little dogs are far cooler than some massive child-munching ego extension. The problem is I'm a single man with an slightly fruity dress sense. A dachaund may be a step too far...

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2017, 05:30:55 AM »
Oh, I fully agree. little dogs are far cooler than some massive child-munching ego extension. The problem is I'm a single man with an slightly fruity dress sense. A dachaund may be a step too far...

You're looking at this all wrong.  The reality is: Little dogs are chick magnets.  Do you really think any woman is going to want to run up and pet a pit bull, rotty, etc?  Fuck no, they want to pet the little cute dog.

I have a little dog, and anytime I take her out in public, every girl wants to come over and pet her.  Too bad I'm married.  

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2017, 05:56:23 AM »
No trolling but ban all big doggs because it is dangerous! Why let potential danger walk the streets an reside in our own homes? 25lbs doggs should be the max.

Yes, ban all big dogs, such as Dalmatians.  Darn Dalmatians killing humans everyday, then urinating and defacating on their victim's corpses.    >:(

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2017, 06:52:32 AM »

Just come out bro, you're among friends...

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2017, 07:11:23 AM »
I've a shitzu called Roy, a terrier I got in the pound called Eaton, and a yorkie/terrier called Bear.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2017, 07:13:10 AM »

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2017, 07:15:22 AM »
Best dogs ever

Got a black one he is a beautiful dog and so friendly and affectionate, him and my 9 year old son adore each other.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #64 on: January 20, 2017, 07:17:45 AM »
And a shizzo too?
In fact my shitzu has more lean body mass than Shizzo. My sister accused me half jokingly of giving him some of my steroids, his neck is thicker than his head and he's pure solid. The other dogs are normal so it's not over exercise or his diet cos they all get treated the same

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #65 on: January 20, 2017, 07:33:34 AM »
Got a black one he is a beautiful dog and so friendly and affectionate, him and my 9 year old son adore each other.

I had a yellow lab growing up. What a great dog. If I was ever going to get another dog, it would be a lab.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #66 on: January 20, 2017, 07:34:10 AM »
In fact my shitzu has more lean body mass than Shizzo. My sister accused me half jokingly of giving him some of my steroids, his neck is thicker than his head and he's pure solid. The other dogs are normal so it's not over exercise or his diet cos they all get treated the same

WOT, do you think when Shizzo returns, he will be back and better than ever? This time off may have allowed him time to get back in shape.
X

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #67 on: January 20, 2017, 08:21:12 AM »
A knife would have come in handy. poor nigro.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 20, 2017, 08:29:04 AM »

I had a yellow lab growing up. What a great dog. If I was ever going to get another dog, it would be a lab.

I wanted a yellow one, I think they are the most beautiful of all the colours, but got the chance of adopting the one I have now he was 1 year and 3 months and came from good home but didn't have the time for him due to growing family and couldn't turn him down.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #69 on: January 20, 2017, 09:52:42 AM »
WOT, do you think when Shizzo returns, he will be back and better than ever? This time off may have allowed him time to get back in shape.
In before pic of two lads laughing hysterically

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #70 on: January 20, 2017, 09:59:18 AM »
You're looking at this all wrong.  The reality is: Little dogs are chick magnets.  Do you really think any woman is going to want to run up and pet a pit bull, rotty, etc?  Fuck no, they want to pet the little cute dog.

I have a little dog, and anytime I take her out in public, every girl wants to come over and pet her.  Too bad I'm married.  

i see young pretty girls walking pit bulls at the park all the time

E
E

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #71 on: January 20, 2017, 10:08:19 AM »
In before pic of two lads laughing hysterically

X

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #72 on: January 20, 2017, 10:08:53 AM »
I have a 120lb great pyrenees and a goberian puppy. the great pry is the great pussy pulling magnet in the world, one walk through central park nets me at least 5 numbers

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #73 on: January 20, 2017, 10:09:44 AM »
I wanted a yellow one, I think they are the most beautiful of all the colours, but got the chance of adopting the one I have now he was 1 year and 3 months and came from good home but didn't have the time for him due to growing family and couldn't turn him down.

They are great dogs and will not tear you to shreds like a pitbull will.
X

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #74 on: January 20, 2017, 10:23:41 AM »
If you harbor the desire to own a pitbull, I question your intelligence - genuinely. Sorry, but you're a fucking retard and you deserve to have your "pet" go lock jaw and injure your own child or relative. If you disagree, you probably own a big jacked up truck, a gun of some kind and have a barb wire tattoo on your bicep. If you arent a white trash redneck type, you're probably a "wigger." Either way, dont procreate and dont let your dog run around in my neighborhood or there will be words.

Hope this helps.

Update/Edit: Made a logical error in the above. My hypothetical posed the proposition you might live in my neighborhood. That could never be the case because statistically speaking, you have no college degree and make less than $50k a year. We would never live in the same neighborhood. Carry on...
There are a lot of pit bull owners who are people with white collar jobs and live in nice neighborhoods and make a decent or better income.
They usually adopt the animals from the local SPCA/pound.