Author Topic: Just 16 percent said the country is moving the right way  (Read 1551 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Just 16 percent said the country is moving the right way
« on: July 16, 2008, 05:38:23 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080715/ap_on_go_pr_wh/ap_poll_bush_congress

THAT WE, THE FUCKING PEOPLE, SEEM POWERLESS!!!!!! TO CHANGE THE DIRECTION THROUGH THE SYSTEM!!!!!!!!! IS AKIN TO TYRANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: Just 16 percent said the country is moving the right way
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 06:16:39 AM »
I thought you liked tyranny "Hugo Chavez"?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2008, 06:19:48 AM »
I thought you liked tyranny "Hugo Chavez"?
Why would that be ???

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2008, 06:26:45 AM »
Why would that be ???

Did you rename yourself out of admiration for the original "Hugo Chavez"? If so, what do you make of his suppression of rights for his people?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2008, 07:01:34 AM »
Did you rename yourself out of admiration for the original "Hugo Chavez"? If so, what do you make of his suppression of rights for his people?
Hugo is not a tyrant ;)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2008, 07:29:32 AM »
Seriously, you believe that?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Hugo_Chávez
yup and I don't have to look at a wiki page... I've heard all perspectives on the subject and most of those have been from the opposition so I know the whole story,.... which is actually hard to get in America.     

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2008, 07:43:36 AM »
I'm speechless...a guy like u might be, at the very least, imprisoned or beaten up, where u to live in Venezuala. Based on ur posting.
L

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2008, 07:58:53 AM »
I'm speechless...a guy like u might be, at the very least, imprisoned or beaten up, where u to live in Venezuala. Based on ur posting.

We don't like Hugo because he sells his oil for Euros... ;)
I hate the State.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2008, 08:04:30 AM »
He might..but most of it comes to us....
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2008, 08:05:44 PM »
LOL... not.  Propaganda, his critics are pretty vocal in Venezuela and they're still ticking along.  I'm sure there's a few things that have happend, but lets compair Hugo's treatment of the opposition to the treatment of leftist opposition in rightwing central and south American countries ;)  Oh I'm willing to bet you don't want to do that ;)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2008, 03:17:39 AM »
LOL... not.  Propaganda, his critics are pretty vocal in Venezuela and they're still ticking along.  I'm sure there's a few things that have happend, but lets compair Hugo's treatment of the opposition to the treatment of leftist opposition in rightwing central and south American countries ;)  Oh I'm willing to bet you don't want to do that ;)

Wait you're blaming over mens evils for the of Hugo?

There are grave consequences for such mistakes.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2008, 03:36:16 AM »
Wait you're blaming over mens evils for the of Hugo?

There are grave consequences for such mistakes.
I have no idea of what you just tried to say, but I would say BF should take some lessons from you.  You sure railroaded this thread from the subject ::)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2008, 04:30:17 AM »
Yes, I meant to say you're excusing Hugo's evils by deflecting people's eyes towards the evils of others - THIS is a grave mistake.

Yes, I am the heavy weight champion of thread hijacking.

BTW, what percentage of Venezuelans think their country is moving in the right way?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2008, 03:37:31 AM »
Yes, I meant to say you're excusing Hugo's evils by deflecting people's eyes towards the evils of others - THIS is a grave mistake.

Yes, I am the heavy weight champion of thread hijacking.

BTW, what percentage of Venezuelans think their country is moving in the right way?
I'm not excusing anyone's evils.  There is a primary reason why I brought up the comparison.  I'm not big on red herrings and often call out other people for doing it.  That was not my intention here.  I'll explain why.  Perhaps it's my bust for assuming everyone is aware of the history in South and Central America in the fight against leftist ideologies in which America has been involved in a major way.  That is really the "web" that serves as an important connection.  Once you've understood the lengths rightwing forces have gone through in the region to suppress leftwing tendencies, you would wonder how on earth any leftist could rise to power without applying some sort of similar force back.  It's mind boggling that he's stayed in power until now when you look at the history of it in the region.  Now lets assume that the rightwing factions are applying less than diplomatic means to hinder Chavez, and it would be outrageously retarded to assume they are not based on the history in the area, Chavez would be a fool to play 100% on the level when his opposition is doing dirty deeds done dirt cheep(cheep=with outside funding and support)  So I would be shocked if Chavez hasn't targeted some opposition.  Now as I said with this being a regional conflict going back many decades in judging Hugo, it's only fair to look at what rightwing leaders have done to their leftwing opposition and in that judgement, Hugo is a fucking saint in comparison.

Also, I do not support any of these kind of activities so that I feel I have an understanding of it and state it does not translate to approval.  In reality I wish shit were on the level on all sides and the people could just walk up to a ballot box and cast a vote for the guy representing the system they want.  That would be my true wish but as long as there is one side or another that thinks the end justifies the means and both sides thinking their right well.... this is what we'll have...

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2008, 04:23:52 AM »
I'll come back and read your responce later on.

Until then, please consider fragmenting your posts with more paragraphs, they're hard to read as-is.

Just sending off your application to the Guinness World records for longest paragraph.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2008, 04:43:55 AM »
I'll come back and read your responce later on.

Until then, please consider fragmenting your posts with more paragraphs, they're hard to read as-is.

Just sending off your application to the Guinness World records for longest paragraph.
LOL... ::)  You must not read many books because I rarely encounter a book that doesn't have paragraphs this long or longer, especially nonfiction.  I know you double space everything you write, but sorry dude, most shit isn't written like that outside of college papers so the instructor/professor can mark shit.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2008, 04:51:49 AM »
LOL... ::)  You must not read many books because I rarely encounter a book that doesn't have paragraphs this long or longer, especially nonfiction.  I know you double space everything you write, but sorry dude, most shit isn't written like that outside of college papers so the instructor/professor can mark shit.

I don't double space ???

You are aware I'm trying to take a cheap shot at you?

I'm well aware in books most paragraphs are more than 3 lines long.

P.S. are you a train/plane spotter by any chance?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2008, 04:53:04 AM »
Here, I'll do it Noric College Style

I'm not excusing anyone's evils.

There is a primary reason why I brought up the comparison.

I'm not big on red herrings and often call out other people for doing it; that was not my intention here and I'll explain why.

Perhaps it's my bust for assuming everyone is aware of the history in South and Central America in the fight against leftist ideologies in which America has been involved in a

major way--that is really the "web" that serves as an important connection.

Once you've understood the lengths rightwing forces have gone through in the region to suppress leftwing tendencies, you would wonder how on earth any

leftist could rise to power without applying some sort of similar force back; it's mind boggling that he's stayed in power until now when you look at the history of it

in the region.

Now lets assume that the rightwing factions are applying less than diplomatic means to hinder Chavez, and it would be outrageously retarded to assume they are not

based on the history in the area, Chavez would be a fool to play 100% on the level when his opposition is doing dirty deeds done dirt cheep(cheep=with outside funding and

support)  So I would be shocked if Chavez hasn't targeted some opposition. 

Now as I said with this being a regional conflict going back many decades in judging Hugo, it's only fair to look at what rightwing leaders have done to their leftwing opposition and in

that judgement, Hugo is a fucking saint in comparison.

Also, I do not support any of these kind of activities so that I feel I have an understanding of it and state it does not translate to approval.  In reality I wish shit were on the level

on all sides and the people could just walk up to a ballot box and cast a vote for the guy representing the system they want.  That would be my true wish but as long as there is one

side or another that thinks the end justifies the means and both sides thinking their right well.... this is what we'll have...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2008, 04:54:49 AM »
I don't double space ???

You are aware I'm trying to take a cheap shot at you?

I'm well aware in books most paragraphs are more than 3 lines long.

P.S. are you a train/plane spotter by any chance?
Sorry, I was thinking leading plus the space :D  I liked the movie but I don't know what you mean by that.

added:  I thought I was remembering that right >:(  Doublespaced is a line between each line of text.  You do that a lot.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2008, 04:58:37 AM »
Oh fuck seeeeeee!!! that didn't work worth shit.  the format changes with the window size.  Get a bigger monotor so you can see it the way I do :D

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2008, 05:24:20 AM »
I'm on 1680x1050, and I'll concede and admit your original format is better.

Fuck reading all those lines... major turn off.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2008, 09:32:22 AM »
I'm on 1680x1050, and I'll concede and admit your original format is better.

Fuck reading all those lines... major turn off.
well I hope my explanation for why I would mention other powers in the region was adequate.  At any rate, agree or disagree, you can see why I didn't see what I was saying as a red herring to HH6's post.