Author Topic: Welcome to the Thunderdome - need help  (Read 38553 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Re: thunderdome need your help
« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2011, 01:58:58 PM »
Sounds like that other board takes muscle very seriously.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2011, 02:01:16 PM »

And it goes on. Accusing me of all sorts of things with zero proof.
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/73198-gh15-6.html

It really pissed them off that b-boy thought gh15's posts contained some truth.  :D

A quick search turned this up.  Not going to read that thread but maybe you hurt bigchef's feelings somewhere in there and he's been simmering for awhile.
R

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2011, 02:03:02 PM »
""thunderdome... :-\

anyway .. maybe they dont want their board to be another fella thunderdrone getbig...
just let them be

choice is an illusion

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2011, 02:09:35 PM »
Its just jealousy, Bboy is a shoe in for a pro card in 2012, he has improved greatly,has a physique most can only dream of, he started a thread ''some thoughts'' where he expressed his opinions and ideas, it was a great thread, Bboy was honest about everything and thats what seems to have started it all, he expressed opinions that went against what the circle jerks on that site like to think/portray, queerfer,fatchef,gayjin and others look like shit, cannot even place in a local show, so they bullshit about low doses, being healthy ::), live longer, pro genetics ::) bunch of loser minded tits ::)
Thunderdome approved

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2011, 02:14:24 PM »
nah bboy even though he is a future pro. Phil Hernon is a dumbass too though pimping his retarded sketchy products and having all his henchmen on his payroll stick up for him. He never posts anything gear related, which is the only thing anyone would want to hear from him

oh yeah, b-boy turning pro is definitely a possibility. when i see his pictures and then hear his dosages, i think to myself that he has tremendous room left to continue improving, that is if he wants it and provided nothing catastrophic happens in his life, knock on wood.

i just hope if and when he turns pro he won't end up like the other guys and keeps it real about his dosages and doesn't claim all natural with just a sprinkling of celltech :)

Jizzacked

« Reply #55 on: November 22, 2011, 02:16:55 PM »
shills and fugazi sponsors make up half that board these days

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 22, 2011, 02:48:47 PM »
ok we got some smart elves and brilliant guys on this board, can someone please find any post where i talked shit about professional muscle... if you find it please post it up.

I made a whopping 3 post today at pm and was banned, I log on and i get this message apparently from big chef

YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FOR THE FOLLOWING REASON:
STAY THERE AT GETBIG.COM BITCH!!!!

DATE THE BAN WILL BE LIFTED: NEVER

I'm sorry, nothing personal BBoy ,but why come to this board and whine like a bitch about getting banned from somewhere else  ???
 If they are as bad as you say  you should be happy that you were banned.

::) GTFO

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2011, 02:53:35 PM »
LOL I was banned by BigChef as part of this whole charade on pm as well...under another handle but still. not permaban but still...WTF

those guys are IP hunters man

I agree with everything u said here alphamaledog about the hidden agendas thing. i spoke to u about it over pm at proM

i hope all the great posters come over here from proM... well we got bboy, alphamaledog, and buselmo, which is a start

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2011, 04:47:00 PM »
LOL I was banned by BigChef as part of this whole charade on pm as well...under another handle but still. not permaban but still...WTF

those guys are IP hunters man

I agree with everything u said here alphamaledog about the hidden agendas thing. i spoke to u about it over pm at proM

i hope all the great posters come over here from proM... well we got bboy, alphamaledog, and buselmo, which is a start

Thanks bro! This is the best board on the net by far. Shoulda started posting here long ago. I pretty much ripped raajin and bigchef new assholes in the banned forum because what fun it would be without taking a parting shot? The only thing that sucks about it is that I lose access to their sponsors forum. Oh well I suppose it's not too big of a deal

Galvatron

• Getbig III
  • I have contacts in Washington
« Reply #59 on: November 22, 2011, 04:54:20 PM »

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #60 on: November 22, 2011, 08:53:18 PM »

getbig
is a measly shadow
of the thunderdome
it once was

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: November 22, 2011, 09:04:19 PM »
B-boy .......it's EDGE250.    Your better off without that place.

HOLY SHIT!!! BACK FROM THE DEAD!!! i've always wondered what happened to you and where you've went! smart dude and good poster!

how's mainevent doing if you're still in contact with him?

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: November 22, 2011, 09:09:09 PM »
Phil did post about his usage a few years ago but given your current level of annoyance with that board and everything related to it, it would probably be best not to look for it  ;D

LOL!!!

that should be reworded to
"phil did post about what he wants you to believe he used"

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: November 22, 2011, 09:11:03 PM »
I'm sorry, nothing personal BBoy ,but why come to this board and whine like a bitch about getting banned from somewhere else  ???
 If they are as bad as you say  you should be happy that you were banned.

::) GTFO

noobs will come to getbig first when they start on the boards... when they read about the attitude of that place from bboys post, they'll know what to expect. he's not whining... it's called exposing.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #64 on: November 22, 2011, 09:17:45 PM »
how come you left promuscle, buselmo

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: November 22, 2011, 09:42:44 PM »
how come you left promuscle, buselmo

scamming, cliques, if something is wrong you can't say it, ganging up on someone if they don't agree with him... and banning a respected and high profiled member who is trying to help people (bboy)...

go there... read the threads starting from the begining of that board (2001 or 2002 i think) and read the threads and opinions today... you'll know.

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: November 23, 2011, 05:04:38 AM »
Thanks bro! This is the best board on the net by far. Shoulda started posting here long ago. I pretty much ripped raajin and bigchef new assholes in the banned forum because what fun it would be without taking a parting shot? The only thing that sucks about it is that I lose access to their sponsors forum. Oh well I suppose it's not too big of a deal

yeah man, but you can always set up a proxy server to sign in under a different account just to have access to sponsors forum or you can just use a friend's computer who you can confide in to view the forum under a different account. i have noticed that they banned our IP's, no big deal. The only real benefit to that forum was the sponsors forum anyway, and seeing when they restock with certain things or whatnot. the main discussion forums were a bunch of propaganda, hidden agendas, and kiss-asses.  i guess if you have a good list of sponsors on email already you're g2g. also there are other source check boards. its funny because all of te bad shit you hear on the sponsors forum tends to get deleted, or if something happens you will end up with advice saying "contact your sponsor instead of complaining"...so whats the point if everyone's opinion in that sponsor's thread is positive...imo i'd rather read the negative instead of the positive. proM users praise one sponsor, for example, but all the users who post negative things gets deleted or whatever, so you couldn't tell what the real consensus is, but if you check around the web that sponsor can actually be selling bunk/severely underdosed gear for the most part

i wasn't even around that forum for that long (1.5 years-ish) but i did dig up a lot of posts from the past and that forum is nowhere near how it once was. Today if you say something wrong they either ban you or delete your post. Whats funny is if you ask for them to delete something they will never do it, becase everything is under property of big A (understandable), but certain threads/posts are deleted how a mod sees fit or if they got their panties in a bunch. the real problem behind that forum was all the lies and cliques...if you said something out of norm your ass was pounded into the ground...funny part is that all those guys preach low dose but few of them actually are on it, pretty obvious imo. esp if you read the threads such as "how much test/slin/gh do you usually run" threads. it still amazes me how many people on that board believe the DC training system is a gift from god LMAO

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #67 on: November 23, 2011, 05:08:45 AM »
THERE ARE SOME GOOD SPONSORS THERE BUT NO BIG LOSS....REALLY.

AB HAS BETTER SPONSORS, AND IF YOU GOT NORDIC AND THAT OTHER PRIVATE CHEF WHY GO ELSEWHERE. AB HAS DL AND A FEW OTHER SPONSORS.

I DONT READ MUCH OF PM BESIDES THE REAL POSTERS LIKE BUSELMO, BBOY, JOHNNY SMILES, MAGNUM AND A COUPLE OF OTHERS..THERE WAS THIS BIG ASS DUDE NAMED MIKE OR SOME SHIT....DUDE WAS FUCKING LEGIT. I WANT THE TRUTH I DONT WANT A FAIRY TALE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: November 23, 2011, 05:15:55 AM »
THERE ARE SOME GOOD SPONSORS THERE BUT NO BIG LOSS....REALLY.

AB HAS BETTER SPONSORS, AND IF YOU GOT NORDIC AND THAT OTHER PRIVATE CHEF WHY GO ELSEWHERE. AB HAS DL AND A FEW OTHER SPONSORS.

I DONT READ MUCH OF PM BESIDES THE REAL POSTERS LIKE BUSELMO, BBOY, JOHNNY SMILES, MAGNUM AND A COUPLE OF OTHERS..THERE WAS THIS BIG ASS DUDE NAMED MIKE OR SOME SHIT....DUDE WAS FUCKING LEGIT. I WANT THE TRUTH I DONT WANT A FAIRY TALE.

AB?

DL?

??? Explain plz. u can send pm

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #69 on: November 23, 2011, 05:17:38 AM »
There are other bodybuilding websites?

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: November 23, 2011, 06:12:27 AM »
Quote from:  BIG A
This is my house. You disrespect my house here or anywhere else, you are no longer welcome here anymore.

Any of you don't like it, GET THE FUCK OUT!!!

This site was set up as a place for me and my friends who are all top bodybuilders, judges, writers, doctors, company owners, all within the bodybuilding industry, to relax and talk about what interests us. The rest of you were only allowed here as a goodwill gesture from us. So don't you dare try to impose your opinions or will onto me or my site!

A shit load of you will be banned shortly, ip's blocked and never welcomed here again. I don't have time for no honour, no loyalty lackies like you.

What a child.

The whole site's corrupt.
It's Hip to be Square!

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: November 23, 2011, 06:33:01 AM »
scamming, cliques, if something is wrong you can't say it, ganging up on someone if they don't agree with him... and banning a respected and high profiled member who is trying to help people (bboy)...

go there... read the threads starting from the begining of that board (2001 or 2002 i think) and read the threads and opinions today... you'll know.

this is the same reason why I left over a month ago

And I don't know if noobs come here first. I didn't even know about this board until I saw a thread about gh15 on MD and decide to check out his posts.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #72 on: November 23, 2011, 06:38:38 AM »
fucking obese coward, the thing that annoys me most is that he bans you for calling him names but the fat fuck himself calls you bitch when you are banned and cant defend yourself...big A get rid of that girl

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: November 23, 2011, 06:41:39 AM »
yeah man, but you can always set up a proxy server to sign in under a different account just to have access to sponsors forum or you can just use a friend's computer who you can confide in to view the forum under a different account. i have noticed that they banned our IP's, no big deal. The only real benefit to that forum was the sponsors forum anyway, and seeing when they restock with certain things or whatnot. the main discussion forums were a bunch of propaganda, hidden agendas, and kiss-asses.  i guess if you have a good list of sponsors on email already you're g2g. also there are other source check boards. its funny because all of te bad shit you hear on the sponsors forum tends to get deleted, or if something happens you will end up with advice saying "contact your sponsor instead of complaining"...so whats the point if everyone's opinion in that sponsor's thread is positive...imo i'd rather read the negative instead of the positive. proM users praise one sponsor, for example, but all the users who post negative things gets deleted or whatever, so you couldn't tell what the real consensus is, but if you check around the web that sponsor can actually be selling bunk/severely underdosed gear for the most part

i wasn't even around that forum for that long (1.5 years-ish) but i did dig up a lot of posts from the past and that forum is nowhere near how it once was. Today if you say something wrong they either ban you or delete your post. Whats funny is if you ask for them to delete something they will never do it, becase everything is under property of big A (understandable), but certain threads/posts are deleted how a mod sees fit or if they got their panties in a bunch. the real problem behind that forum was all the lies and cliques...if you said something out of norm your ass was pounded into the ground...funny part is that all those guys preach low dose but few of them actually are on it, pretty obvious imo. esp if you read the threads such as "how much test/slin/gh do you usually run" threads. it still amazes me how many people on that board believe the DC training system is a gift from god LMAO

quoted for truth. great post.

oh and I just got banned from the banned forum. lol

simon

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: November 23, 2011, 07:30:10 AM »
HOLY SHIT!!! BACK FROM THE DEAD!!! i've always wondered what happened to you and where you've went! smart dude and good poster!

how's mainevent doing if you're still in contact with him?

Hello B!   I'm still growing, still grinding it out.  Main is good, opened his own chiro practice.