Author Topic: CSWOL to compete in the NPC Los Angeles contest!  (Read 352922 times)

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
Re: CSWOL heading to the NPC Los Angeles contest.
« Reply #1225 on: August 05, 2013, 10:14:33 AM »
this is "true"?

hahahaa what a "monster" hahaha, oh brother.

why the fuck hes wearing posing trunks, hes SOFT, this is months out conditioning, not for a show, but months before id show myself in society period :D

what a homo, i guess this is his all time best.

epic uffy arms, piss poor development, theres no brachialis, and oh MONSTER TRICEPS HAHAHAAHAH, brutal shoulder-arm insertion :-X

also very nice 1 room bedsit "villa" haha, for christ sake with poster on wall, in order to come somewhat close to any woman, even it its just a poster.

brother! TRUE! i have a question about your training,man.

DO YOU EVEN LIFT?

hahaha thats the question, now fuck off and choke on a sausage, fagggggeettt ;D

Your weak response doesnt bother me at all, Gal... Frankly I didnt even see it for some reason, but it might just be your complete lack of irrelevance or something... ??? Or maybe just my "douchebag ignore" button is on... ::) In any case, the truth is is that your a sad pathetic steroid abusing old man, crying for attention on a web site like an insecure little girl, while Im a hard working natural with a job and at the same time pursuing a Masters degree in economics, who last but not least looks way better than you. ;) Your not MAN enough to do it the hard way, so the next time you try to compare yourself to me, you should think about that first. You should know better a Beta cant fuck with an Alpha... 8)

the trainer

« Reply #1226 on: August 05, 2013, 10:20:13 AM »
Haha, you guys crack me up. ;D

I orginally planned to take the photo in the gym, but it was closed so we had to relocate. Finding a room with good enough lighting was a pain in the ass, and so we found no better option than my sisters room. Never the less, I was 6 weeks out in that pic, and I still won a internet picture contest I particapated in so its all good...

I saw some pictures on the internet about a blue family who got that color because they where fucking each other, be very carefull with the incest there are plenty of pretty woman out there leave your sister alone.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1227 on: August 05, 2013, 10:22:18 AM »
Haha, dont even think about comparing yourself with me, let alone answer me. Your worse of an attention whore than Booty is trying to hijack every other thread that is about some other guy. ::) Your selfesteem is below zero, and everything else about your sad pathetic life is nothing but smoke and mirrors. Btw, is that mohawk? Holy shit thats bad! :-X Didnt you dissapear a while back deleting all your posts in the process trying to hide from someone as well?? That alone tells everything I need to know about you. A fucking coward... ;) Now do me a favor and fuck off before I really
Bro no offence, but if you are going to post this above to the most popular guy on getbig (gal) then you better be a fucken PURE ALPHA MALE, those are some big words.

sorry but I pictured a freak, that can pull pussy and makes 6 figures and drives a fucken 600 and has 20 inch arms shredded.

Not a skinny twig that rents a room in someones attack, come on bro, look at that tv, I see those in the garbages on the side of the road all the time.

vaporize your sorry ass. WTF who? gal going to be vaporized around here, you do not have the tools or the man power to do anything around here, so tone it the fuck down.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #1228 on: August 05, 2013, 10:25:09 AM »
Bro no offence, but if you are going to post this above to the most popular guy on getbig (gal) then you better be a fucken PURE ALPHA MALE, those are some big words.

sorry but I pictured a freak, that can pull pussy and makes 6 figures and drives a fucken 600 and has 20 inch arms shredded.

Not a skinny twig that rents a room in someones attack, come on bro, look at that tv, I see those in the garbages on the side of the road all the time.

vaporize your sorry ass. WTF who? gal going to be vaporized around here, you do not have the tools or the man power to do anything around here, so tone it the fuck down.

Why even bother responding to you when you dont even got your facts straight? ::)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1229 on: August 05, 2013, 10:38:36 AM »
Why even bother responding to you when you dont even got your facts straight? ::)
then tell us the facts then, you are claiming alpha here and what we are seeing is pure nerd like features, the only thing alpha is the loud bark. Your skinny, you are not shredded, lean yes I will give you that.

You have no money, what exactly is alpha about you, what are you bringing to the table here, gals physique shits on yours like crazy.

You think you can come on getbig where we fucken bark the loudest and try and own someone, brother you better be bringing something to table before you open your mouth around. Shows a 500lb bench or 22 inch arms, or fuck show us a phd, or a 10 out 10 girlfriend or 100 grand car

or an mma title, or fuck bro gives us something cause talk is cheap as fuck, I dont give a fuck about defending gal, he can handle his own but getbig calls out anyone who makes claim and so far you said you are an alpha male that will bring it to someone.

lets see what you got.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #1230 on: August 05, 2013, 10:48:07 AM »
then tell us the facts then, you are claiming alpha here and what we are seeing is pure nerd like features, the only thing alpha is the loud bark. Your skinny, you are not shredded, lean yes I will give you that.

You have no money, what exactly is alpha about you, what are you bringing to the table here, gals physique shits on yours like crazy.

You think you can come on getbig where we fucken bark the loudest and try and own someone, brother you better be bringing something to table before you open your mouth around. Shows a 500lb bench or 22 inch arms, or fuck show us a phd, or a 10 out 10 girlfriend or 100 grand car

or an mma title, or fuck bro gives us something cause talk is cheap as fuck, I dont give a fuck about defending gal, he can handle his own but getbig calls out anyone who makes claim and so far you said you are an alpha male that will bring it to someone.

lets see what you got.

Why? Im not here to brag unlike Gal, hes the one who insisted on comparing himself to me (which comes as no surprise really), but if youd taken your sweet time reading the posts properly, you would know I only called him out because of his attenion whoring and hijacking, which happens in EVERY other thread thats aimed at someone else. If Booty is gonna get flamed for that, so is Gal, theres no special treatment on Getbig unless your a sucker. Not my fault your such a fan of the douche.... ::)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1231 on: August 05, 2013, 10:53:30 AM »
Why? Im not here to brag unlike Gal, hes the one who insisted on comparing himself to me (which comes as no surprise really), but if youd taken your sweet time reading the posts properly, you would know I only called him out because of his attenion whoring and hijacking, which happens in EVERY other thread thats aimed at someone else. If Booty is gonna get flamed for that, so is Gal, theres no special treatment on Getbig unless your a sucker. Not my fault your such a fan of the douche.... ::)
Well if you noticed the trend around here gals thread reach 50 pages in no time, the threads he post in blow up, so ya I get what you are saying but the people around here want to hear him and as long as he is in demand I dont see the problem and you can not compare him with anyone that does not generate this type of a response.

Hey, you are free to call him out, that is fair, I will keep out of it then but just my opinion, you are coming across as jealous.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #1232 on: August 05, 2013, 11:07:46 AM »
Well if you noticed the trend around here gals thread reach 50 pages in no time, the threads he post in blow up, so ya I get what you are saying but the people around here want to hear him and as long as he is in demand I dont see the problem and you can not compare him with anyone that does not generate this type of a response.

Hey, you are free to call him out, that is fair, I will keep out of it then but just my opinion, you are coming across as jealous.

Maybe a little, the guy certaintly pulls chicks from the looks of it, but the truth is I just cant stand his personality and Ive been biting my tounge for a long time not shedding any hate towards him. But I guess today was the final drop, but like I said he deserved it for trying to steal the show once again. He can glorify himself all he wants in his own threads for all I care, Im not visiting them anyway, but I visit other threads, and that shit tends to piss me off. Thats what long breakes from weightlifting do to you, you get much more easily annoyed. Luckily Im hitting the gym hard and heavy tommorow, so I can finally get some peace again.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1233 on: August 05, 2013, 11:10:12 AM »
Maybe a little, the guy certaintly pulls chicks from the looks of it, but the truth is I just cant stand his personality and Ive been biting my tounge for a long time not shedding any hate towards him. But I guess today was the final drop, but like I said he deserved it for trying to steal the show once again. He can glorify himself all he wants in his own threads for all I care, Im not visiting them anyway, but I visit other threads, and that shit tends to piss me off. Thats what long breakes from weightlifting do to you, you get much more easily annoyed. Luckily Im hitting the gym hard and heavy tommorow, so I can finally get some peace again.

Bro - how long have you been here with only 1000 posts or so? 

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #1234 on: August 05, 2013, 11:13:05 AM »
This is why I say he's 180lbs MAX. Look.

Ive done all this in one month, give me 6 months.........if you dont see im about to own the whole board of haters, get ready.........Swoliosis!

Keep talking. You are putting more and more pressure on yourself, which is good!
Despite what you think I want you to succeed. You obviously aren't getting the truth from the retards in real life.

ukjeff

« Reply #1235 on: August 05, 2013, 12:32:33 PM »
Breathing is all wrong mate, you are going to end up with an aneurism.

ukjeff

« Reply #1236 on: August 05, 2013, 12:37:12 PM »
pm me on that ,man, everyone says this :)

breathing aside, goddamn, this stillshot looks ruehl-ish ;D ;D
You are one breath away from this

ukjeff

« Reply #1237 on: August 05, 2013, 01:08:17 PM »
you know, why i do it, is , it really brings out the vascularity good.
Why should that matter when you are training?
Onstage in a show fair enough, but in the gym, who gives a fuck if your veins are sticking out?
I would rather concentrate on getting the movement right and stressing the muscle rather that trying to look like my heads going to explode.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #1238 on: August 05, 2013, 01:10:13 PM »
Mind you gal and your "oh so impressing" pics... ::) You can have the last word for all I care, your nothing to me... Im not even gonna comment on the "living with my sister" thing, you guys have an hell of an imagination when it comes to judging someone from a pic alone... Also, you critizising my physique is also hilarious when I got nothing but good comments from the jugdes and won the damn contest when I wasnt even finished with the diet, all natural. But hey, you gotta try to "own" me where you can can with the little things you got... ::)

Have a good time now, Im sure you will. ;)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1239 on: August 05, 2013, 01:12:25 PM »
  Ouch

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1240 on: August 05, 2013, 01:13:32 PM »
Mind you gal and your "oh so impressing" pics... ::) You can have the last word for all I care, your nothing to me... Im not even gonna comment on the "living with my sister" thing, you guys have an hell of an imagination when it comes to judging someone from a pic alone... Also, you critizising my physique is also hilarious when I got nothing but good comments from the jugdes and won the damn contest when I wasnt even finished with the diet, all natural. But hey, you gotta try to "own" me where you can can with the little things you got... ::)

Have a good time now, Im sure you will. ;)
Bro, don't be a hypocrite, your drew first blood, did you not?

ukjeff

« Reply #1241 on: August 05, 2013, 01:15:47 PM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1242 on: August 05, 2013, 01:18:27 PM »
Cswol has a flat chest gyno wtf ever he needs to bring it up to do damage. Good arms, delts, thighs.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #1243 on: August 05, 2013, 01:26:55 PM »
hey beta bitch, cswol dont mind his thread being pushed a bit,just fyi

atleast youre realistic enough to not compare yourself to me, for your own best interest.

that is good, you have a long time of shut up period before you before any comparo is even worth the while.

jesus christ the guy lives with his sister and has a 80s television, is that with only black and white pic btw?

as for dieting and such , here video ,the galeniko still walking shredded.the saga isnt coming to an end anytime soon

:D

I can never see the gal training vids on my iPhone. Guess I must be a retard.

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #1244 on: August 05, 2013, 01:39:25 PM »

This. the guy attacks Gal out of the blue and gets all "sensitive" when gal takes a shot at him in return.

PS.....True has a very homosexual looking face. this observation is completely unbiased..he just does.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #1245 on: August 05, 2013, 01:42:03 PM »
I can never see the gal training vids on my iPhone. Guess I must be a retard.

Never mind figured it out.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1246 on: August 05, 2013, 01:43:56 PM »
This. the guy attacks Gal out of the blue and gets all "sensitive" when gal takes a shot at him in return.

PS.....True has a very homosexual looking face. this observation is completely unbiased..he just does.
Ya, this was a weird one, here is gal minding his own business and along comes ''true'' and rags at the man cause he finds it offensive that he is always posting pics and telling stories of his endeavour's with the ladies.  ???

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #1247 on: August 05, 2013, 01:45:18 PM »
Never mind figured it out.

tell me please....because apparently I'm an idiot too. I'm using my Galaxy

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1248 on: August 05, 2013, 01:45:56 PM »
tell me please....because apparently I'm an idiot too. I'm using my Galaxy
actually that makes 3 idiots, I can not get the vid either

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1249 on: August 05, 2013, 01:46:13 PM »
GB is like the Jungle.  There is a certain food chain and order of affairs all of us sort of adhere to without it having to be told to us.  You either eat or get eaten - that's how it is