Author Topic: CSWOL to compete in the NPC Los Angeles contest!  (Read 352950 times)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Re: CSWOL heading to the NPC Los Angeles contest.
« Reply #1600 on: August 19, 2013, 05:12:17 AM »
I think CSWOL can do it.  Its up to him totally how lean he wants to get and it will only take time.  If he puts his focus to it, he will do it.  If he needs any encouragement from me, I will surely give it.

Most humans can do it.

The question is, can his cranium support the necessary mental adjustment, to achieve it?

The answer, currently, is an emphatic no.

Why? because he doesn't want to just get lean.  He wants to be 250 pounds and lean.

Incompatible goals at this stage.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1601 on: August 19, 2013, 05:30:24 AM »
Primemuscle melts down in every thread.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1602 on: August 19, 2013, 05:35:57 AM »
BOOM!

BOOM goes the fatness.  More and more I am thinking you are the unfunny version of Uncle Fester.  Yeah, I know...you will shut me down.  Blah Blah tubby.  You won't see 6% bodyfat any more than I would ever be above 10%

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1603 on: August 19, 2013, 05:37:55 AM »
If Cswol follows this through and makes a respectable showing at any show, whether it be the Novice Class of some little town BB show - or NPC Masters or whatever - its a huge win for him considering where he started from.  

Will he win some national show his first time out?  Not likely - who the fuck does?  However if he puts in the eeffort, puts in the time, stays focused, and really gets lean to the point of legit contender - some of you assholes are going to hate on him?  

Funny - I doubt any of you would mock him in person for trying like you do here.  

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1604 on: August 19, 2013, 05:50:07 AM »
If Cswol follows this through and makes a respectable showing at any show, whether it be the Novice Class of some little town BB show - or NPC Masters or whatever - its a huge win for him considering where he started from.  

Will he win some national show his first time out?  Not likely - who the fuck does?  However if he puts in the eeffort, puts in the time, stays focused, and really gets lean to the point of legit contender - some of you assholes are going to hate on him?  

Funny - I doubt any of you would mock him in person for trying like you do here.  
yaya and if a million dollars falls from the sky, big ifs there.

he will be dead last in any competition because he thinks something that is fat is lean, his perception is flawed, hence he will jump on stage at 12% body fat because he want those numbers on the scale.

This thread is pure fantasy, it will NEVER COME TO BE, who are you kidding?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1605 on: August 19, 2013, 05:51:55 AM »

This is where you are wrong.  Dead wrong.  What's he going to do?  Beat me up?  ::)  Tell me he's going to "shut me down"  ::)  I don't doubt it will be a 'win' for him if he actually competes.  If he actually gets his head out of his ass and stops talking like he going to look like Dorian for his first show, that's something different.  You seem to speak his language, perhaps you should let him know that goals are one things, obtainable goals are another.

Oh, and I am not some perma-bulker bitch either.  Just in case that thought crossed your mind.

ukjeff

« Reply #1606 on: August 19, 2013, 05:52:27 AM »
yaya and if a million dollars falls from the sky, big ifs there.

he will be dead last in any competition because he thinks something that is fat is lean, his perception is flawed, hence he will jump on stage at 12% body fat because he want those numbers on the scale.

This thread is pure fantasy, it will NEVER COME TO BE, who are you kidding?

+1

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #1607 on: August 19, 2013, 06:09:24 AM »
However if he puts in the eeffort, puts in the time, stays focused, and really gets lean to the point of legit contender - some of you assholes are going to hate on him? 

That's a ridiculous post.

Just about everybody here clearly wants to see him do well - not fail.  Try reading the entire thread and the context of what people are saying before posting such nonsense. 

They're criticising his assertion of him attaining 250 and stage ready, not that he cannot be stage ready.  If he leans down and has a respectable showing, he'll be given the props he deserves.  Like Arvilla - who swallowed his pride and did great.

I've not known you to post bullshit before, but that was just so far off the mark.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1608 on: August 19, 2013, 06:11:01 AM »
That's a ridiculous post.

Just about everybody here clearly wants to see him do well - not fail.  Try reading the entire thread and the context of what people are saying before posting such nonsense. 

They're criticising his assertion of him attaining 250 and stage ready, not that he cannot be stage ready.  If he leans down and has a respectable showing, he'll be given the props he deserves.  Like Arvilla - who swallowed his pride and did great.

I've not known you to post bullshit before, but that was just so far off the mark.

He will not be 250lbs on stage if he wants a respectable showing.   Agreed 100%.   

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #1609 on: August 19, 2013, 06:28:33 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1610 on: August 19, 2013, 06:41:37 AM »
My offering to the mighty CSWOL:

ukjeff

« Reply #1611 on: August 19, 2013, 06:44:23 AM »
If CSWOL ate this every day he could still lose weight and get down in a year.

French fries: 395 calories
Double-Double with onions: 670 calories
Strawberry Shake: 590 calories
Protein-Style Cheeseburger: 330 calories
Total Calories: 1,985

Dieting isnt hard really is it?

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1612 on: August 19, 2013, 07:10:36 AM »
Focus more on trying to lift instead of hating and maybe just maybe you wouldn't be small as fuck!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1613 on: August 19, 2013, 07:21:32 AM »
Focus more on trying to lift instead of hating and maybe just maybe you won't be small as fuck!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1614 on: August 19, 2013, 07:24:00 AM »
Focus more on trying to lift instead of hating and maybe just maybe you won't be small as fuck!

Just keep focusing on getting leaner and leaner and leaner and it will happen.  Keep progressing and remember - its all about one day - that's it. 

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1615 on: August 19, 2013, 07:52:13 AM »
Uk Jeff needs to go get a six pack of beer with Keith Hernandez! Do they even lift?

ukjeff

« Reply #1616 on: August 19, 2013, 08:01:11 AM »
Uk Jeff needs to go get a six pack of beer with Keith Hernandez! Do they even lift?
Doesn't matter if I lift or not, I would still beat you in a bodybuilding contest.
Isn't that what you are supposed to be aiming for?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1617 on: August 19, 2013, 08:02:20 AM »
My offering to the mighty CSWOL:

Mercy, 2 plates please! :P

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #1618 on: August 19, 2013, 08:15:43 AM »
Cswol is STRONGEST, BIGGEST AND BADDEST!

TEAM SCOLIOSIS 4 LIFE!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1619 on: August 19, 2013, 08:16:22 AM »
I don't get the hate foe Cswol? The guy is dieting down for a future competition. So far, he is keeping his word. Why not give him some motivation to complete the journey?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #1620 on: August 19, 2013, 08:18:51 AM »
I don't get the hate foe Cswol? The guy is dieting down for a future competition. So far, he is keeping his word. Why not give him some motivation to complete the journey?

They're just Jealous!

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #1621 on: August 19, 2013, 09:17:02 AM »
Focus more on trying to lift instead of hating and maybe just maybe you wouldn't be small as fuck!

Let's see your back and thigh shots "big" guy.   ::)

Shades of Mike Arvilla.....

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1622 on: August 19, 2013, 11:20:16 AM »
Primemuscle melts down in every thread.

So?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1623 on: August 19, 2013, 12:22:36 PM »

Yum

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #1624 on: August 19, 2013, 12:40:44 PM »

So?

lol!

this is actually a fucking great come back. lol I'm still laughing. :D
b