Author Topic: CSWOL to compete in the NPC Los Angeles contest!  (Read 352969 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: CSWOL to compete in the NPC Los Angeles contest!
« Reply #2650 on: September 08, 2013, 05:32:29 PM »
I like to lift heavy shit. Sometimes odd shaped like Soul Crushers head, or shizzo81's pear shaped body....or other oddball stuff. Not familiar with Dinosaur training though, you have a link?

Here you go, brother!

http://www.brookskubik.com/

Great stuff. 

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #2651 on: September 08, 2013, 05:36:50 PM »
Why does it rub you the wrong way that she would flirt with someone that age?  Hell, when I was 20 I was with a 35 yo.  Best sex ever.  

Would you prefer she flirt with a female poster like this?  (can't say I wouldn't enjoy that...)

Groink doesn't like when anyone says something nice about me or to me. I have noticed a pattern. It wouldn't matter what age anyone was. He doesn't like alpha females

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #2652 on: September 08, 2013, 05:38:26 PM »
ha, yeah, you indeed "grew" out of it.physically  ;D

the ones who read the book they know i been a shameless permabulker, thats no secret, it was in a way the best time of my life,the mindless eating escapades etc.

btw is it also an illuision that the biceps looks bigger than the fist?it looks bigger because..it is.
and the arm looks almost as big as the head, bc it is,duh.

btw the  totaly relaxed arm, do you see the triceps is hanging down,and the biceps spilling all over the bones.

heres an idea, you go and find the best of the best lighting and figure out the most not humbling angle and emulate the pose, take the same pic and then post it ;D

i mean why not :-*

you must show the abs, arms will be enough.go find best lightning and angle, then we can compare.

pull off the "illusion" like i did.if its just illusion and has nothing to do with size, surely you can replicate the results.

eagerly waiting to see those guns :)

;D i honestly can say you pack more lean-muscle than chaos

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2653 on: September 08, 2013, 05:38:38 PM »
ha, yeah, you indeed "grew" out of it.physically  ;D

the ones who read the book they know i been a shameless permabulker, thats no secret, it was in a way the best time of my life,the mindless eating escapades etc.

btw is it also an illuision that the biceps looks bigger than the fist?it looks bigger because..it is.
and the arm looks almost as big as the head, bc it is,duh.

btw the  totaly relaxed arm, do you see the triceps is hanging down,and the biceps spilling all over the bones.

heres an idea, you go and find the best of the best lighting and figure out the most not humbling angle and emulate the pose, take the same pic and then post it ;D

i mean why not :-*

you must show the abs, arms will be enough.go find best lightning and angle, then we can compare.

pull off the "illusion" like i did.if its just illusion and has nothing to do with size, surely you can replicate the results.

eagerly waiting to see those guns :)
Why would I do that? You're 165#'s and coked out of your skull, you should be ripped!!! Your mad cause I point out your flaws while most everyone else here kisses your scrawny ass. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2654 on: September 08, 2013, 05:40:05 PM »

;D i honestly can say you pack more lean-muscle than chaos
You've been all over my dick lately El Niggerachi, your girl call out my name during sex again? :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #2655 on: September 08, 2013, 05:42:17 PM »
chaos you have no room to talk here buddy, if you dieted down to his bodyfat you would be smaller.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #2656 on: September 08, 2013, 05:43:08 PM »
You've been all over my dick lately El Niggerachi, your girl call out my name during sex again? :-*

i started a chaos appreciation thread some time ago, but i like to keep it real buddy

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2657 on: September 08, 2013, 05:44:27 PM »
i started a chaos appreciation thread some time ago, but i like to keep it real buddy
I've missed you too. :'(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2658 on: September 08, 2013, 05:46:12 PM »
Why would I do that? You're 165#'s and coked out of your skull, you should be ripped!!! Your mad cause I point out your flaws while most everyone else here kisses your scrawny ass. ::)

Cswol is that you?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #2659 on: September 08, 2013, 05:52:21 PM »
Groink doesn't like when anyone says something nice about me or to me. I have noticed a pattern. It wouldn't matter what age anyone was. He doesn't like alpha females

Is that the new word for desperate,  lonely old lady with the moral compass of a 21 year old whore?

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #2660 on: September 08, 2013, 05:54:09 PM »
give her a break groink, she s a classy lady

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2661 on: September 08, 2013, 05:57:12 PM »
give her a break groink, she s a classy lady

:D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2662 on: September 08, 2013, 05:58:12 PM »
Cswol is that you?
;D

come on do it, pull off the illusion, copperfieldchaos ;D

when you like to talk shit, back it up

dont forfait the duello
Why? What does my condition have to do with you being small and lean?
If you can't handle the criticism maybe you shouldn't put your loose skin out there for everyone to see?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2663 on: September 08, 2013, 06:04:09 PM »
lets see how big you are, thats all.

not conditioning, i said ,keep abs covered(i have just had a meal), but show the arms in same pose, if im small and the angle is just illusion,this should be easy.

look man, my arms at shredded state are bigger than yours have ever been, thats why there will be no pic,easy as.

but would be funny if you did it anyway
Lol...minimum 3 day bender for sure. ;D

When you come to SoCal to milk cswol we can meet up and "dock" :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #2664 on: September 08, 2013, 06:21:28 PM »
Why does it rub you the wrong way that she would flirt with someone that age?  Hell, when I was 20 I was with a 35 yo.  Best sex ever.  

Would you prefer she flirt with a female poster like this?  (can't say I wouldn't enjoy that...)

I don't know why groink thinks of me like I'm 20...he should know of anyone I'm not like most 20 year olds. I'll be 21 in two months anyways...

as for booty  she's hot and she knows it,  she  enjoys attention just like every other hot girl on the planet does.  most normal women do...
l

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2665 on: September 08, 2013, 06:31:02 PM »
I don't know why groink thinks of me like I'm 20...he should know of anyone I'm not like most 20 year olds. I'll be 21 in two months

Your posts have me in stitches.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #2666 on: September 08, 2013, 06:32:30 PM »
Your posts have me in stitches.

hahah yeah like in 2 months he ll be 21, all matured buahahahah

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #2667 on: September 08, 2013, 06:43:45 PM »
I don't know why groink thinks of me like I'm 20...he should know of anyone I'm not like most 20 year olds. I'll be 21 in two months anyways...

as for booty  she's hot and she knows it,  she  enjoys attention just like every other hot girl on the planet does.  most normal women do...

It's all good dude. ..I know you can handle yourself.   She just strikes me as a dirty old  lady.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2668 on: September 08, 2013, 09:29:17 PM »
Just realized I've been getting trolled by Chaos. The guy is offering insightful critiques and criticisms of men's bodies while ridiculing the sport/hobby of bodybuilding and being chubby and out of shape himself. Like a blind guy critiquing Picasso's artwork.

Chaos, you win this one buddy!

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #2669 on: September 09, 2013, 12:08:57 AM »
Many wanabees trying to bask in the glory of this thread.

Cswol, galeniko & krank doing all the heavy lifting and now a bunch of bit players trying to make this about them. In the process, the entertainment value of the thread has plummeted.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2670 on: September 09, 2013, 12:13:50 AM »

Cswol, galeniko & krank doing all the heavy lifting and now a bunch of bit players trying to make this about them. In the process, the entertainment value of the thread has plummeted.

the above is  cringeworthy in its level of beta ass kissing
T

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #2671 on: September 09, 2013, 12:25:01 AM »
Just realized I've been getting trolled by Chaos. The guy is offering insightful critiques and criticisms of men's bodies while ridiculing the sport/hobby of bodybuilding and being chubby and out of shape himself. Like a blind guy critiquing Picasso's artwork.

Chaos, you win this one buddy!
what i donīt get is why he is a Mod on a Bodybuilding Forum and a Training Section...he really only just writes as you said Chiro criticism of peoples Training or NO activity productive for the section of getbig.

@Galeniko: itīs clear why he does not Train for symmetry,proportion and shape...could you see him on stage with that fucking head? He would be penalized Points...and laughed of stage ;D He is a very fragile and insecure man who Flips tires and wants to be a big fat bad ass dude...itīs phycological. He must have taken a few beatings as a kid... These DEEP scars never heal. so he Comes on threads and mouths off to People who are better looking....see itīs about his ugly head.. ;) he hates better (normal) looking men, in short itīs his hatred of us good looking guys that brings him on here...think about it.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2672 on: September 09, 2013, 12:25:26 AM »

Sorry mate, you're right. We'll get some oily man thong pics up here STAT to tide you over and settle your restless mind.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #2673 on: September 09, 2013, 12:29:33 AM »
Flint provided his tongue and it was photoshopped to be licking a penis. That should have kept the sausage loving smugglers happy.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2674 on: September 09, 2013, 12:35:12 AM »
what i donīt get is why he is a Mod on a Bodybuilding Forum and a Training Section...he really only just writes as you said Chiro criticism of peoples Training or NO activity productive for the section of getbig.

@Galeniko: itīs clear why he does not Train for symmetry,proportion and shape...could you see him on stage with that fucking head? He would be penalized Points...and laughed of stage ;D He is a very fragile and insecure man who Flips tires and wants to be a big fat bad ass dude...itīs phycological. He must have taken a few beatings as a kid... These DEEP scars never heal. so he Comes on threads and mouths off to People who are better looking....see itīs about his ugly head.. ;) he hates better (normal) looking men, in short itīs his hatred of us good looking guys that brings him on here...think about it.

This is a brutal synopsis  ;D

I like Chaos, he's a funny fucker and loves to lift. I just find his recent posts about "twinks who have abs" peculiar, for many reasons, some of which you stated above. It reeks of insecurity, not something a confident man would say. And it's more than just good ole GetBig ball busting, hes really serious about this....all I know is I joined here because it's the best fucking BODYBUILDING forum on the web; If I despised bodybuilding as much as him, I certainly wouldn't be modding here or wasting thousands of posts, id go find a strongman or training forum.....but hey that's just me.

PS: I guess this post will be viewed as more Galeniko ass-licking and circle-jerking though right?