Author Topic: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting  (Read 210974 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting
« Reply #50 on: May 28, 2013, 05:29:10 PM »
on drugs?

it turns out he was on drugs?....was he tested for weed from that night

Yes.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #51 on: May 28, 2013, 05:31:59 PM »
Yes.

there was a report that said he was high at the time of the shooting?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #52 on: May 28, 2013, 05:33:20 PM »
240 Id beat your monkey ass if I ever meet you, lol

I am totally sure that is how it would go down.  I'd probably cry and piss myself first too.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 28, 2013, 05:34:32 PM »
Every pothead I have ever met who initially runs to get away is 100% likely to hide then turn into a crazed violent beast who says "I'm going to murder you tonight". 

Every damn time.  Like clockwork.  Pot makes people crazy.   Trayvon probably had a criminal record for assault on a cop, too, didn't he?  I heard something about that.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 28, 2013, 05:38:17 PM »

AUTOPSY!!!!!...again I believe lol

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 28, 2013, 05:39:00 PM »
I am totally sure that is how it would go down.  I'd probably cry and piss myself first too.
dont know about the piss yourself but Id definitely make you cry

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 28, 2013, 05:39:34 PM »

The autopsy report said he had weed in his system.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #57 on: May 28, 2013, 05:41:58 PM »
The autopsy report said he had weed in his system.
Martin's autopsy indicated that medical examiners found THC, the psychoactive ingredient in marijuana, when they tested Martin's blood and urine. The amount described in the autopsy report is such a low level that it would have played no role in Martin's behavior, said Larry Kobilinsky, a professor of forensic science at John Jay College of Criminal Justice in New York.

"This kind of level can be seen days after somebody smokes," Kobilinsky said. "If it comes up in the case, I would be surprised. It wouldn't benefit the defense, it wouldn't benefit the prosecution, and if the defense tried to bring it up, the judge would keep it out."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/17/trayvon-martin-case-marijuana-found-in-blood_n_1525840.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 28, 2013, 05:44:56 PM »
Martin's autopsy indicated that medical examiners found THC, the psychoactive ingredient in marijuana, when they tested Martin's blood and urine. The amount described in the autopsy report is such a low level that it would have played no role in Martin's behavior, said Larry Kobilinsky, a professor of forensic science at John Jay College of Criminal Justice in New York.

"This kind of level can be seen days after somebody smokes," Kobilinsky said. "If it comes up in the case, I would be surprised. It wouldn't benefit the defense, it wouldn't benefit the prosecution, and if the defense tried to bring it up, the judge would keep it out."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/17/trayvon-martin-case-marijuana-found-in-blood_n_1525840.html

Thank you for confirming what I said.  But of course you knew this all along, but decided to ask set-up questions.  Fail.   :) 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #59 on: May 28, 2013, 05:46:44 PM »
Thank you for confirming what I said.  But of course you knew this all along, but decided to ask set-up questions.  Fail.   :) 

lol...you got me..

thank you thank you thank you

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 28, 2013, 05:52:30 PM »
lol...you got me..

thank you thank you thank you

:)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 31, 2013, 09:08:28 PM »
Verrrry interesting.  So Zimmerman tried to help a black homeless man who was beaten up, while Martin shot a video of his friends beating up a homeless man.  How the worm turns.

May 31, 2013
Trayvon, George, and the Homeless Man
By Jack Cashill

At a pre-trial hearing on May 28, the attorney for accused murderer George Zimmerman, Mark O'Mara, slipped a time bomb into the public record that no one in the major media seemed to notice.  It had to do with a homeless man, and the relationship between that man and the victim of Zimmerman's alleged crime, Trayvon Martin.

O'Mara's allusion had particular resonance in this case because Zimmerman first surfaced publicly in Sanford, Florida, in a case involving a homeless man.  As it happened, in December 2010, a police lieutenant's son named Justin Collison sucker-punched a black homeless man named Sherman Ware outside a Sanford bar, with seeming impunity.

Although Ware suffered a concussion, and there was video evidence of Collison's action, no action was taken against Collison for nearly a month.  Upset at the lack of media attention, Zimmerman and his wife Shellie printed fliers demanding that the community "hold accountable" officers responsible for any misconduct.

They then drove the fliers around to area churches and passed them out on a Sunday morning.  Later, at a public meeting in January 2011, Zimmerman took the floor and said, "I would just like to state that the law is written in black and white.  It should not and cannot be enforced in the gray for those that are in the thin blue line."

This meeting was recorded on video.  As a result of the publicity, Police Chief Brian Tooley, whom Zimmerman blasted for his "illegal cover-up and corruption," was forced to resign.

Ironically, perhaps, Zimmerman headlined his fliers with a famous quote from Anglo-Irish statesman Edmund Burke:  "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."  He would have been better off quoting another Anglo-Irishman, Oscar Wilde: "No good deed goes unpunished."

The local NAACP, with whom Zimmerman worked on the Sherman Ware case, instinctively turned its back on him as soon as he was accused of racist profiling in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.  On March 26, a month after the shooting, George's older brother Robert sent an impassioned letter to local NAACP head Turner Clayton asking him to "call off the dogs. Period. Publicly and swiftly."

As Robert reminded Clayton, Zimmerman's "was the only non-black face in the meetings for justice" in the Ware case.  "It's time for you to end the race issue in this matter and call for cooler heads to prevail," Robert pleaded -- but without success, or even the expectation of it.

Ware's attorney, in fact, was Natalie Jackson, now a key player on Team Trayvon.  When the Zimmerman family talked publicly about George's involvement in the Ware case, Jackson denied that Zimmerman had handed out any fliers and dismissed the family's attempt to establish Zimmerman's commitment to racial justice.  "It's a PR strategy, a propaganda campaign," said Jackson.  "His friends and family are doing him a big disservice by race-baiting."

Although Judge Debra Nelson ruled against the inclusion of almost any negative information about Martin in the upcoming trial, the defense had managed to get much of that information into the public sphere.  CNN, for instance, headlined its article on the May 28 ruling "Marijuana, fights, guns: Zimmerman loses key pretrial battles."  Below the headline was a photo of the young Martin, a near-saint only months back, recycling a lungful of marijuana smoke.  If nothing else, the media were catching on to Martin's less than saintly behavior.

The media missed, however, O'Mara's reference to homelessness and Martin's attitude towards it.  O'Mara informed Judge Nelson that Martin had a keen interest in fighting and that he had video proof of the same. The charmless Nelson made one of her rare stabs at humor by implying that if attendance at a fight were proof of criminality, half of America would be in jail.

O'Mara countered by saying that Martin not only attended fights, but that he also recorded them on video, including "one where two buddies of his are beating up a homeless guy."  The video recorded a crime. The State of Florida had had this video in possession for months and took no follow-up action.  As O'Mara made clear at the most recent hearing, the State had concealed critical evidence all along.  He even produced a whistleblower from the state attorney's office to hammer home his point.

Judge Nelson made no comment on the beating of the homeless man. She had a case to misdirect, and she wasn't about to quibble over something as insignificant as justice.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/05/trayvon_george_and_the_homeless_man.html

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 31, 2013, 10:52:58 PM »
zimmerman didn't do that to help the homeless guy.  he did it to spit in the eye of cops.  he hates cops.  He shoved one, remember?  plead out.  Also he thought the cops would do a shitty job catching trayvon "these punks always get away" and thus he decided to take matters into his own hands.

He didn't help this dude because he gave a shit about homeless people - it was a chance to make cops look bad.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #63 on: June 01, 2013, 07:27:23 AM »
zimmerman didn't do that to help the homeless guy.  he did it to spit in the eye of cops.  he hates cops.  He shoved one, remember?  plead out.  Also he thought the cops would do a shitty job catching trayvon "these punks always get away" and thus he decided to take matters into his own hands.

He didn't help this dude because he gave a shit about homeless people - it was a chance to  make cops look bad.
Wow. I'm speechless. You are something else 240.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #64 on: June 01, 2013, 08:21:49 AM »

240 - should go join the Prosecution pro-bono - ha ha ha ha

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 01, 2013, 10:27:14 PM »

seriously, do you think zimm's goal was 100% "save homeless guy"?

Or do you think just a little bit of it was a chance to stick it to the cops?   I know a lot of people who dislike cops - I don't know ANY who were actually crazy enough to SHOVE one of them.  ZImmerman did.  I mean, of all the mean, crazy, upset, angry jerks I know - NONE of them were batshit crazy enough to put their hands on a LEO.

BUT, if you're not convinced, you can read zimm's own words, complaining about the "thin blue line"

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #66 on: June 02, 2013, 12:15:10 AM »

Or do you think just a little bit of it was a chance to stick it to the cops?   I know a lot of people who dislike cops - I don't know ANY who were actually crazy enough to SHOVE one of them.  ZImmerman did.  I mean, of all the mean, crazy, upset, angry jerks I know - NONE of them were batshit crazy enough to put their hands on a LEO.

BUT, if you're not convinced, you can read zimm's own words, complaining about the "thin blue line"

Does anyone else find it ironic that 240 has been on a personal crusade to prove GZ's guilt since this idiotic story first broke? Based on 240's getbig persona, he is a mirror image to George Zimmerman in every conceivable way. Guilty conscience? I think so.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 02, 2013, 07:35:04 AM »

What gun laws have changed as a result of the Martin/Zimmerman case?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 02, 2013, 08:02:08 AM »

this is the same retard who argued that obama didnt want to go after guns after obama admitted he wanted an new AWB and he probably still says that obama doesnt want to go after guns.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #69 on: June 02, 2013, 09:27:17 AM »
Does anyone else find it ironic that 240 has been on a personal crusade to prove GZ's guilt since this idiotic story first broke? Based on 240's getbig persona, he is a mirror image to George Zimmerman in every conceivable way. Guilty conscience? I think so.
Exactly what I've been thinking. Dude sees himself in zimmerman and doesn't like what he sees.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 02, 2013, 01:44:07 PM »

we do not yet know the damage.  bloomberg's campaign of "ban stand your ground laws nationwide" won't start full throttle until the trial.

you remember. of course, that he waited until FIVE MINUTES after the zimmerman indictment to announce his initial campaign start.  typical politician, never letting a crisis go to waste :(  And once the trial starts, he'll be back with the campaign. 

So it's very premature to say "this affects nothing" when trial hasn't begun yet.  Did we see all of the fallout of the OJ case BEFORE the OJ trial started?  Nope.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 02, 2013, 02:26:05 PM »

we do not yet know the damage.  bloomberg's campaign of "ban stand your ground laws nationwide" won't start full throttle until the trial.

you remember. of course, that he waited until FIVE MINUTES after the zimmerman indictment to announce his initial campaign start.  typical politician, never letting a crisis go to waste :(  And once the trial starts, he'll be back with the campaign. 

So it's very premature to say "this affects nothing" when trial hasn't begun yet.  Did we see all of the fallout of the OJ case BEFORE the OJ trial started?  Nope.
240 you still believe that obama doesnt want to go after guns?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 02, 2013, 03:48:11 PM »

Bloomberg has fuck all to do with Florida.

So, you can't name a single law that has changed as a result of this incident.

I really hope karma catches you someday and you're in a situation where the jury has already convicted you in the media.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #73 on: June 02, 2013, 03:50:07 PM »
Kid was no saint but didn't deserve to die.  The entire situation could have been avoided.
A

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 02, 2013, 03:52:21 PM »
Kid was no saint but didn't deserve to die.  The entire situation could have been avoided.
absolutely agree with everything you said, zimmermans no saint either that doesnt mean he murdered the kid