Author Topic: Mustafa Mohammad - Discussion  (Read 30739 times)

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Re: Mustafa Mohammad - Discussion
« Reply #75 on: September 21, 2017, 10:19:34 AM »
Looking at the old pics, he was like a smaller big ramy. In some ways his build was better.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #76 on: September 21, 2017, 04:54:58 PM »
Branch getting smoked

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #77 on: September 21, 2017, 07:47:31 PM »
Mustafa was the poster boy of how to properly cite inject quadriceps. Particularly the rectus femoris. Too bad I didn't learn that trick till i was in prison getting hrt. Prison med staff fucked up and ordered 100mg/ml cyp instead of 200mg/ml stuff and at the time they had me on 300 mg once every 3 weeks. So I had the nurses put the 3cc into the rectus femoris after seeing pictures of Mustafa in FLEX and suspecting he was putting oil in his RF.

This was when I was still training legs regularly obviously LOL. At that point I probably hadn't missed all Leg Day in about 4 years so my legs were full size still.... And that single 3cc shot blew that quad up perfectly

remember this was HRT and in prison. I couldn't do bilateral injections. i.e. Have the nurse put 1.5 cc's in each quad. Btw, don't usually let me do my injections myself however I took the opportunity to make the nurse bend over and put her face that's close to my nuts as possible haha... Plus,  by doing one leg at a time I got to see the difference post injection. By the end of the 2nd week the effect had dissipated by about 70%, however they kept me on that 300 mg every 3 weeks for about 3 months two 3 cc injections in my right quad and a single 3cc injection in my left quad and then it was a 2cc inject in the left (the last 1cc of 100mg/ml & a cc of Pfizer 200mg/cc ),& I continued with the quad injections I believe until they switch me back to 200 mg every two weeks and at which time I went back there shooting delts or glutes depending on which nurse was doing the injections LOL.

What did I learn?
-Rectus femoris injections are pretty much fucking painless, at least in my experience. Vastus lateralis injections, for me, (the typical quad injection sites) are painful as fuck, for me at least... plus they bruise, also in my case.
- they leave no lumps or visible site injection evidence
- the effect is pronounced

I should add, it would help if we already have some friggin quad development number 1 and number 2 it will help if your lean enough and your quads are separated enough that you can actually tell where on your rectus femoris to inject LOL

Simple Simon

« Reply #78 on: September 22, 2017, 12:30:05 AM »
Mustafa was the poster boy of how to properly cite inject quadriceps. Particularly the rectus femoris. Too bad I didn't learn that trick till i was in prison getting hrt. Prison med staff fucked up and ordered 100mg/ml cyp instead of 200mg/ml stuff and at the time they had me on 300 mg once every 3 weeks. So I had the nurses put the 3cc into the rectus femoris after seeing pictures of Mustafa in FLEX and suspecting he was putting oil in his RF.

This was when I was still training legs regularly obviously LOL. At that point I probably hadn't missed all Leg Day in about 4 years so my legs were full size still.... And that single 3cc shot blew that quad up perfectly

remember this was HRT and in prison. I couldn't do bilateral injections. i.e. Have the nurse put 1.5 cc's in each quad. Btw, don't usually let me do my injections myself however I took the opportunity to make the nurse bend over and put her face that's close to my nuts as possible haha... Plus,  by doing one leg at a time I got to see the difference post injection. By the end of the 2nd week the effect had dissipated by about 70%, however they kept me on that 300 mg every 3 weeks for about 3 months two 3 cc injections in my right quad and a single 3cc injection in my left quad and then it was a 2cc inject in the left (the last 1cc of 100mg/ml & a cc of Pfizer 200mg/cc ),& I continued with the quad injections I believe until they switch me back to 200 mg every two weeks and at which time I went back there shooting delts or glutes depending on which nurse was doing the injections LOL.

What did I learn?
-Rectus femoris injections are pretty much fucking painless, at least in my experience. Vastus lateralis injections, for me, (the typical quad injection sites) are painful as fuck, for me at least... plus they bruise, also in my case.
- they leave no lumps or visible site injection evidence
- the effect is pronounced

I should add, it would help if we already have some friggin quad development number 1 and number 2 it will help if your lean enough and your quads are separated enough that you can actually tell where on your rectus femoris to inject LOL

Oh brother
NOW HES TELLING NURSES IN PRISON TOP ROTATE HIS SHOTS, SPLIT AND SITE INJECT.

Come on, nurses in prison don't cater to the whims of cons, she would just shoot the 3mls in your ass which is the suitable spot for that much liquid.

why the fuck do you expect people to believe shit like this?

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 22, 2017, 03:16:54 AM »
Looking at the old pics, he was like a smaller big ramy. In some ways his build was better.

Yeah, tons of potential if he got the conditioning right again like he did in the british GP. Looks like he had some health issues and just quit.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #80 on: September 22, 2017, 01:16:13 PM »
He sure looks comeback ready if bigforfuns post is 4 real. Otherwise he looks like the ultimate kebab dealer of peace  :)

me and mustafa last week end

Post is 11 years old buddy.... no comeback..... (in fact I wonder if MM is even still alive...?)
T

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #81 on: September 22, 2017, 04:46:59 PM »
Post is 11 years old buddy.... no comeback..... (in fact I wonder if MM is even still alive...?)

He posts a lot on facebook. He runs a gym as well.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #82 on: September 22, 2017, 04:53:24 PM »

MM is healthy these days.

Back in the day
Q

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 22, 2017, 05:04:18 PM »
MM is healthy these days.

Kept his health and his hair - winner!   8)
T

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #84 on: September 22, 2017, 05:15:37 PM »
Kept his health and his hair - winner!   8)

AND owns a flourishing gym!
Q

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #85 on: September 22, 2017, 05:23:28 PM »

Oh brother

Come on, nurses in prison don't cater to the whims of cons, she would just shoot the 3mls in your ass which is the suitable spot for that much liquid.

Please tell us more about your infant knowledge about how prison works and how relationships between inmates and nurses work as well

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #86 on: September 22, 2017, 05:26:26 PM »
After watching that video, I have come up with a pretty shocking revelation that will likely blow your dick lips off, so I suggest you first brace before reading on.

I'm not so sure that Tom Prince was right - that steroids are just the finishing touch.

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: September 22, 2017, 11:42:22 PM »
Hmm, he had a sexy body. Isn't such body and exhibition of it haram in Islam?  :P

Simple Simon

« Reply #88 on: September 23, 2017, 12:11:15 AM »
Please tell us more about your infant knowledge about how prison works and how relationships between inmates and nurses work as well

I know nurses are there to administer medication, not site inject prisoners on where ever they want their injections based on their training routine.

Fucking hell, if you were to develop any complications due to the nurses administering multiple shots as opposed to one they would lose their jobs.

Wake to fuck up you moron.

I really believe that in your mind these things you talk about have happened, in reality they don't.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
Re: Mustafa Mohammad is the best!!
« Reply #89 on: September 23, 2017, 12:18:53 AM »

each of the men in this picture looks better than PHILSULINA HEATH

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 23, 2017, 12:34:15 AM »
After watching that video, I have come up with a pretty shocking revelation that will likely blow your dick lips off, so I suggest you first brace before reading on.

I'm not so sure that Tom Prince was right - that steroids are just the finishing touch.

Hahahahaaa!  ;D

Ps - thanks a lot, now I've gotta sign up for a d1ck lip transplant  >:(
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 23, 2017, 12:36:59 AM »
Hmm, he had a sexy body. Isn't such body and exhibition of it haram in Islam?  :P

Maybe just if you're showing off to women?  And schmoes don't count?

But now you've made me wonder - does anyone know if Oxygen gym is segregated/men only...?
T

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: September 23, 2017, 02:47:23 AM »
Maybe just if you're showing off to women?  And schmoes don't count?

But now you've made me wonder - does anyone know if Oxygen gym is segregated/men only...?

The Middle East and Egypt seem to turn a blind eye to the nature of bodybuilding and, considering the long homoerotic tradition of these countries which hasn't been fully wiped out by Islam there is a complicit agreement which allows the male gaze safely. Likewise, when you become a bodybuilder, who doesn't like being looked at and admired in whatever flattering way your body may make others feel?  ;)

As far as I know, women are not allowed to look at nearly naked men in Islam, so in theory, women would not be allowed in the audience of a bodybuilding show. Perhaps Egypt is more liberal in that respect...? I have never seen a woman in a competition; only men.

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #93 on: September 23, 2017, 03:10:14 AM »

Oh brother

Perfectly plausible...they probably ordered 5/8" orange pins for him too, gotta keep that scar tissue to a minimum ::D ::D ::D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #94 on: September 23, 2017, 05:28:54 AM »
I know nurses are there to administer medication, not site inject prisoners on where ever they want their injections based on their training routine.

Fucking hell, if you were to develop any complications due to the nurses administering multiple shots as opposed to one they would lose their jobs.

Wake to fuck up you moron.

I really believe that in your mind these things you talk about have happened, in reality they don't.

Oh brother

Please tell us all how you know so much about prison.

Please tell us the nurses protocol for administering injections.

You're saying quadriceps aren't they suitable site front amount as large as 3ml? LoL..... says a lot about you if the only muscle group in your body able to hold 3ml is your ass.

Clueless. So fucking conceited and Clueless you will never know. Ever how dumb you really are you're incapable of realizing it even when a thrown right in your face. Of course you have nobody to put it in your face because you have no fucking friends to point out your personality defects (hence no friends... Catch 22 there huh Twiggy?)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #95 on: September 23, 2017, 05:35:42 AM »
Q

Simple Simon

« Reply #96 on: September 23, 2017, 07:15:08 AM »

Please tell us all how you know so much about prison.

Please tell us the nurses protocol for administering injections.

You're saying quadriceps aren't they suitable site front amount as large as 3ml? LoL..... says a lot about you if the only muscle group in your body able to hold 3ml is your ass.

Clueless. So fucking conceited and Clueless you will never know. Ever how dumb you really are you're incapable of realizing it even when a thrown right in your face. Of course you have nobody to put it in your face because you have no fucking friends to point out your personality defects (hence no friends... Catch 22 there huh Twiggy?)

No, thats not what Im saying at all, the nurses would just shoot one shot, they wouldn't spilt it into multi shots and multi pins.

seriously, WTF is wrong with you that you expect people to believe that they would, on your request, start loading up multiple syringes so they could cater to your whims so you could check if the shots enhanced your quad sweep..

Fuck me, even nurses in a private hospital would be fucking about like that let alone in prison.

Its odd that your stories about prison always involve you being treated like a fucking VIP.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #97 on: September 23, 2017, 07:52:57 AM »
No, thats not what Im saying at all, the nurses would just shoot one shot, they wouldn't spilt it into multi shots and multi pins.

seriously, WTF is wrong with you that you expect people to believe that they would, on your request, start loading up multiple syringes so they could cater to your whims so you could check if the shots enhanced your quad sweep..

Fuck me, even nurses in a private hospital would be fucking about like that let alone in prison.

Its odd that your stories about prison always involve you being treated like a fucking VIP.

Are you really THAT dumb? SHOW ME where I had them shoot 1/2 in one leg and 1/2 in the other, you absolutely fucking moron.

And btw, even if I had asked them to shoot half in one leg and a half in the other,they would have. You dumb mother fucker.

Seriously what the fuck makes you think you know how I got a long with the nursing staff? Haha haha seriously! Tell me what the fuck is it in your brain that makes you believe you know anything about my stay in prison or how I got along with the fucking nurses? Tell me. Tell us all.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #98 on: September 23, 2017, 07:55:21 AM »
Why does ESFITNESS have brutal meltdown when Be There trolls him? Geez.  :-\ :-\

Be There has already said MULTIPLE times that he enjoys trolling ESFITNESS and seeing him react.

Yet, ESFITNESS keeps having epic meltdowns.

??? ??? ???
X

Simple Simon

« Reply #99 on: September 23, 2017, 07:57:02 AM »
Are you really THAT dumb? SHOW ME where I had them shoot 1/2 in one leg and 1/2 in the other, you absolutely fucking moron.

And btw, even if I had asked them to shoot half in one leg and a half in the other,they would have. You dumb mother fucker.

Seriously what the fuck makes you think you know how I got a long with the nursing staff? Haha haha seriously! Tell me what the fuck is it in your brain that makes you believe you know anything about my stay in prison or how I got along with the fucking nurses? Tell me. Tell us all.

Yes, its common knowledge that nurses in prison build up relationships with inmates and then ask them how they would like their injections administered.