Author Topic: Looks like Romney was right to express concerns about Olympics.  (Read 1552 times)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Re: Looks like Romney was right to express concerns about Olympics.
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2012, 06:45:59 PM »
Mitt is becoming the 2012 version of Sarah Palin.

You can't be this fucking stupid, can you?

Despite your fundamental lack of intelligence, the above quoted portion seems to be out of character.

Care to elaborate?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2012, 06:28:43 AM »
You can't be this fucking stupid, can you?

Despite your fundamental lack of intelligence, the above quoted portion seems to be out of character.

Care to elaborate?

Your party is going to run him and you ask if I am stupid?   ::)   I guess the train wreck that falls out of his mouth every time he opens it can be passed off as "entertainment".  Like Palins was.

I have to admit, who ever would have thought that calling Mitt a male version of Sarah Palin could possibly be a put down to Sarah Palin herself.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2012, 06:30:19 AM »
Your party is going to run him and you ask if I am stupid?   ::)   I guess the train wreck that falls out of his mouth every time he opens it can be passed off as "entertainment".  Like Palins was.

I have to admit, who ever would have thought that calling Mitt a male version of Sarah Palin could possibly be a put down to Sarah Palin herself.

LOL

Gallup: Obama Negative Ratings in 37 states, But King of DC
 http://washngtonexaminer.com ^ | August 4, 2012 | Byron York

Posted on Saturday, August 04, 2012 1:28:24 PM by

Gallup has just released Barack Obama’s job approval rating for the first half of 2012, broken down by state, and the news is not encouraging for the president.

Obama’s approval rating is below 50 percent in 37 states, ranging from a 26 percent rating in Utah to a 49 percent rating in Michigan. Obama is at 50 percent or higher in just 13 states, from a 50 percent rating in Minnesota to a 63 percent rating in Hawaii. The president is most popular in Washington DC, where his job approval rating is an astonishing 83 percent.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com ...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.