Author Topic: King Kamali and Dorian Yates  (Read 6267 times)

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
King Kamali and Dorian Yates
« on: September 27, 2009, 01:22:07 AM »
Dorian Yates has now proved that he is a soft mofo and I've come to the conclusion that King kamali would fiucking walk right through this MD POShit...Yates jumped the fucking shark and needs to be talked about...

This asshat like Flex and Shawn want to keep the future Olympians smaller then themselves...That is why a hardass like Dorian is sucking the cock of Shawn and Flex when he says the Dexter should have been Mr. O

Really Dorian? You believe a light weight bodybuilder like Dex should beat Jay and Branch? Your a piece of fucking garbage bro...You can bet your ass you won't hear a real bodybulder like Ronnie Coleman(a true heavyweight) making such comments...

You scumbags at MD aren't fooling anyone Dorian...Tell the truth, you don't want to be compared to bigger Olympians...Face it...Jay Cutler is twice the size of Shawn/Flex/Dorian put together and cock sucking Steve is brainwashing you asshats in saying he isn't...

I never would have imagined that Dorian would have fallen prey to a fucking schmoe...I guess when you haven't mattered in a decade, you will do just about anything to become relevant.

DORIAN YATES JUMPED THE SHARK MOVING ON TO MD AND KING KAMALI WOULD SMOKE HIS PATHETIC ASS IN A ONE ON ONE FIGHT!!!

KING KAMALI FOR THE FUCKING WIN DORAIN!!!

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Re: King Kamali and Dorian Yates
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2009, 01:27:40 AM »
Jay Cutler couldn't beat Dorian Yates after 1993.

/thread

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2009, 01:40:41 AM »

/thread

Yates looks great alone...But make no mistake...The guy would get owned in the real world...King Kamali's arms are bigger then his...Yates now going over to MD shows that he truly was a cock smoker...We all heard the rumors, and now they are playing out as truth...I heard rumors that Dorian and Steve from MD have been seeing each other for over a decade...I hope its not true, but its really starting to make fucking sense...Yates is truly truing into the pole smoker that he wanted to fight for many years...

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2009, 01:41:42 AM »

/thread

Yates is no more then 230 in that picture...He always refused to get on the scale... ;)

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2009, 01:42:15 AM »
what happened, please cliff notes

:)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2009, 01:43:00 AM »
Yates never competed below 257 after '93

HeavyDuty

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2009, 01:45:51 AM »
Ive personally seen him get on the scale and he would still weigh more than 230 if you cut his leg off.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2009, 01:46:43 AM »
Dorian Yates would've won the 2009 Olympia.

:o

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2009, 02:54:42 AM »
whos the better bodybuilder, yates now or kamali now?

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2009, 03:18:29 AM »
whos the better bodybuilder, yates now or kamali now?

LOL...I say 60 year old

SLY for the win

Yates was once cool until he jumped the shark and moved over to MD...Fucking Pathetic!!!

King Kamali would smoke this fool in a cage for sho...

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2009, 04:37:24 AM »
Yates looks great alone...But make no mistake...The guy would get owned in the real world...King Kamali's arms are bigger then his...Yates now going over to MD shows that he truly was a cock smoker...We all heard the rumors, and now they are playing out as truth...I heard rumors that Dorian and Steve from MD have been seeing each other for over a decade...I hope its not true, but its really starting to make fucking sense...Yates is truly truing into the pole smoker that he wanted to fight for many years...

You've been buying Nassers soiled manties........haven't you

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2009, 04:44:50 AM »
Whether Jay came 1st or last the way he look at this years Mr.O is very impressive and still comparable to Dorian. Not many true mass monsters in history and at the moment looks like we only have 2 good ones.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2009, 04:51:08 AM »
LOL...I say 60 year old

SLY for the win

Yates was once cool until he jumped the shark and moved over to MD...Fucking Pathetic!!!

King Kamali would smoke this fool in a cage for sho...
Your argument holds no water. Flex, Shawn, Dorian all said Dex should have won, yet Dex is Ami and thet are MD. If they said Kai, then you would have a argument. Maybe because they know what they are talking about. All three of them could have won the O this year, Cutler and Branch have piss poor backs.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2009, 07:48:43 AM »
Yeah, but I think the point is that Dorian made his living as a Mass Monster and he continually beat out guys like FLex, Shawn, Levrone, etc.-- guys that were smaller but that many felt had better quality muscle, were more aesthetic, etc...

Now Cutler is this generations Mass Monster ( After King Ronnie of course) and now Dorian is knocking another Mass Monster for the same shit he was knocked for when he was winning O titles.

Its just hypocritical is all.

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2009, 08:24:16 AM »
Whether Jay came 1st or last the way he look at this years Mr.O is very impressive and still comparable to Dorian. Not many true mass monsters in history and at the moment looks like we only have 2 good ones.

Lol, dipshit, Ronnie in his prime would have smoke Jay or Dorian.  Please. Now, the Jay of last night would have taken any version of Yates out except the 1993 version.  That would have been titantic.  There are a lot of mass monsters in history.  Haney was over 250 with aesthetics. Dorian was the rock. Ronnie was from another planet. Jay is the fridge but looked amazing last night. Ruhl and Wolf are huge.  Kai Green is huge for his height; maybe the thickest dude out there.  Mass is the name of the game.

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2009, 03:29:23 PM »
Lol, dipshit, Ronnie in his prime would have smoke Jay or Dorian.   Please. Now, the Jay of last night would have taken any version of Yates out except the 1993 version.  That would have been titantic.  There are a lot of mass monsters in history.  Haney was over 250 with aesthetics. Dorian was the rock. Ronnie was from another planet. Jay is the fridge but looked amazing last night. Ruhl and Wolf are huge.  Kai Green is huge for his height; maybe the thickest dude out there.  Mass is the name of the game.

I'm now convinced none of you fucktards can comprehend what someone is saying before being so eager to hit the reply button.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2009, 04:03:36 PM »
if anyone has actually listened to Dorian, he doesnt believe in the small man vs big man, or apples and oranges, and whether the judges will choose asthetics or mass this year.

Dorian believes the best bodybuilder should win the show period. So obviously thats the best combination of size, asthetics, proportion and conditioning.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2009, 04:18:00 PM »
Lol, dipshit, Ronnie in his prime would have smoke Jay or Dorian.

yup:

Ronnie>>Dorian>>Jay
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2009, 04:19:12 PM »
the sport has gone backwards though..
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2009, 05:00:13 PM »
the sport has gone backwards though..

;)

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2009, 05:16:46 PM »
yup:

Dorian>>Ronnie>>Jay

Fixed that for you.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2009, 05:57:15 PM »
haha very funny 8)
Flower Boy Ran Away

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2009, 08:18:50 PM »
the closest ronnie EVER got to yates was 6th.

jay made ronnie retire and embarrassed ronnie for the last 2 years of his career.

hahaha.

owned.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2009, 10:01:00 PM »
I have a complaint about Dorian too. I was at the O this year and decided to wait in the line for the bodybuilding.com booth. The line was long so I figured there had to be something good there. So i wait in line for 30 minutes and see that Dorian is there. That wasn't a big deal to me (I really just wanted to smell Jamie Eason's chair), but I would have bought a photo and had him sign it "To my number one fans BigBobs and Sharma."  But Dorian left, and nobody noteable took over. So I waited in line for half an hour for a whey protein sample (that sucked by the way) and eventually got a Joe Weider "Master Blaster" shirt for free. What a let down. I don't know what "master blaster" even means, but I'm sure it's gay.

Fuck you bodybuilding.com, Dorian, and the master blaster.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2009, 01:06:50 AM »
haha very funny 8)

booooooooooooommmmmmmmmm mmmmmm  ;)