Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 76091 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2024, 02:56:33 PM »
What are the list of excuses ?

Opening odds: will update as new ones come up every few hours

Needed to drive back for work
Can’t drive at night
Seeing cartoon dogs
Took too much lasik
Manic episode
Bleeding anus
Throwing up bile

Updated

Can’t drive at night
Seeing cartoon dogs
Took too much lasik
Manic episode
Bleeding anus
Throwing up bile
Ran out of FTTP
Ran out of Lasix
Judges against him because he is from out of town

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2024, 03:17:36 PM »
Going all out with a full five weeks of prep this time.
Y

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2024, 03:18:26 PM »
Going all out with a full five weeks of prep this time.
hes going to claim he over dieted again

Should have just gone onstage at 225 and blown everyone away

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2024, 03:23:02 PM »
I am 215lbs right now and condition isn’t bad tried a different ab pose this time for the relaxed then Halfway flex and fully flexed so you can see the difference. I can pull the middle and In To create deeper separation but can’t really flex the obliques at the same time.

So if I am 215lbs now at 6pm I would need to be 209lbs the night before so about 7lbs over which isn’t too bad. Going to just sit where I am at and eat and train hard then if close to classic 209 of over just go bodybuilding heavy goal is to feel good

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2024, 03:24:09 PM »
If they publish your placing incorrectly, I suggest taking a screenshot and forwarding it to your lawyers.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2024, 03:26:09 PM »
I am 215lbs right now and condition isn’t bad tried a different ab pose this time for the relaxed then Halfway flex and fully flexed so you can see the difference. I can pull the middle and In To create deeper separation but can’t really flex the obliques at the same time.

So if I am 215lbs now at 6pm I would need to be 209lbs the night before so about 7lbs over which isn’t too bad. Going to just sit where I am at and eat and train hard then if close to classic 209 of over just go bodybuilding heavy goal is to feel good

Brian you are lean but soft, you look flat small and stringy and you are fully carbed up

To get striated you need another 15lbs off

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2024, 03:26:20 PM »
Good luck, I thought you weighed 220 or something. If you could take a break from your full time job on getbig it might help free up some time for training and posing. I hope you will exchange eggs and oats instead of sausages and slop for breakfast.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2024, 03:28:02 PM »
Good luck, I thought you weighed 220 or something. If you could take a break from your full time job on getbig it might help free up some time for training and posing. I hope you will exchange eggs and oats instead of sausages and slop for breakfast.

I was 220 something I dropped back down a little when I added the aromasin it pulled off some water also I haven’t been eating as much I get bad indigestion some days but I am sure I will pop over 220 again between now and then. I am planning to eat and train hard not diet

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2024, 03:28:41 PM »

loser

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2024, 03:29:15 PM »

Fucks sake there really might be 2 Brian Wood Healy Hankins knocking about
Can this really be the same person, 3 years apart?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2024, 03:35:29 PM »
Can't wait for season two! -

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2024, 03:39:53 PM »
So you take 300mg test per week plus GH, will you add something more? I think a bit of tren would be great for you  :D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2024, 03:40:56 PM »
In the space of one signature pose, the other competitors realized they had come to fight for second place on this day…

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2024, 03:48:35 PM »
Brian you are lean but soft, you look flat small and stringy and you are fully carbed up

To get striated you need another 15lbs off

Well I guess I am going in flat small and stringy then because I am not cutting more than 5lbs to make 209lbs. If I am heavier than that I will just go in the heavy weight class. I am going to be strong and healthy and show what I feel is my best physique and that is not emaciated. I would be perfectly happy to be in this condition but I have 6 weeks to train and dial it in. I am not going to cut down below 209lbs

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2024, 03:51:15 PM »
So you take 300mg test per week plus GH, will you add something more? I think a bit of tren would be great for you  :D

Getbig will assume whatever they like so just put me down for injecting liquidized aborted fetuses directly into my veins.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2024, 04:00:06 PM »
Getbig will assume whatever they like so just put me down for injecting liquidized aborted fetuses directly into my veins.

Deflection

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2024, 04:03:16 PM »
"I`m entering a bodybuilding contest but I`m not going to diet."

No work ethic at all.........you halfstepping bitch !

PS- Can you hit a lat spread for us?  ;D

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2024, 04:04:21 PM »

Updated

Can’t drive at night
Seeing cartoon dogs
Took too much lasik
Manic episode
Bleeding anus
Throwing up bile
Ran out of FTTP
Ran out of Lasix

Johnny Stewart had him placed down because he left early last year.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2024, 04:06:37 PM »
What’s all this about weight?  Wasnt there just one weight class in his division last year? 

3 men entered, one man left.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2024, 04:09:38 PM »

Updated

Can’t drive at night
Seeing cartoon dogs
Took too much lasik
Manic episode
Bleeding anus
Throwing up bile
Ran out of FTTP
Ran out of Lasix

The usual: Crohn's flare up, massive gas buildup, abnormal heart rate/blood pressure, anemia, swollen feet, thought the contest was tomorrow and missed it.

Might as well add "judges/promoters biased because they saw posts about him on getbig THAT ARE ABSOLUTELY FAKE, NO TRUTH WHATSOEVER"

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2024, 04:09:59 PM »
I feel like we have seen this movie before

2024:
Ok I am registered and even booked a Hotel for Sunday night. The goal here is simply to stay healthy. I plan to weigh in at 209lbs Saturday night and compete in classic physique. I then plan to eat and feel good on Sunday for the show. I will also pack some food this time and a chair and a pillow and blanket as they had us on cold cement for hours waiting for our turn last time.

I was 212lbs this am so it is not a big cut. I do not need to do anything drastic between now and then just stay healthy. If I put on weight before then I will just compete in the bodybuilding division instead.

2023:
Fine you guys are right why argue about scaled pics with each other. I will be competing at the Charlotte Pro Am April 23rd in the over 40 classic physique division. That is a 212lb weigh for me based on height. You guys can't claim I didn't have a good lineup if I win as you are all invited to come compete against me. It is a month away I just renewed my NPC card today. I will say I took today off due to shoulder pain in my bad shoulder however yeah I do think I can win the over 40 classic physique division with the muscle I have now just tightening up a few more pounds.

I think me winning is at least even money but let's find out

https://carolinanpc.com/contest/npc-charlotte-cup/
All I am doing right now is not bulking if I do that for a couple weeks I will lean out. When I start adjusting calories and keeping track depends on how quickly I lean out but just not bulking will lean me out for another week or two. Then I will probably increase my movement the last two weeks start walking the dog more maybe even ride my stationary bike for 10 minutes at lunch. I don’t need to do anything drastic I am lean right now

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2024, 04:10:55 PM »
I feel like we have seen this movie before

2024:

2023:

He is medically too lean.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2024, 04:31:00 PM »
Bob Paris Healy Hankins….

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2024, 04:42:51 PM »

Looking at the title of this thread I thought it was a NASCAR race. Anyway, you look good. Don’t worry about your weight as long you come in shredded. Worrying about weight is a mindfuck going into a show.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2024, 04:57:38 PM »
Looking at the title of this thread I thought it was a NASCAR race. Anyway, you look good. Don’t worry about your weight as long you come in shredded. Worrying about weight is a mindfuck going into a show.

@Brian, this is good advice.  Take classic and regular trunks and get in where you fit in.  In fact, lock your scale up from now until showtime.  Let the mirror dictate your next moves.  You look good.