Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 120039 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #225 on: February 29, 2024, 06:28:56 AM »
I love when he adds details to the lies from a year ago. Stuff he didn’t say back then because he is lying or because he hid it. What kind of an idiot takes pain killers to go to a show?  Druggie dumbass. The true story is always worse with Banky.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #226 on: February 29, 2024, 06:31:09 AM »
I love when he adds details to the lies from a year ago. Stuff he didn’t say back then because he is lying or because he hid it. What kind of an idiot takes pain killers to go to a show?  Druggie dumbass. The true story is always worse with Banky.

I was on pain killers for a medical problem I had a month prior to the show.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: February 29, 2024, 06:32:25 AM »

Interesting, you said you took pain killers for a day or two

Now an entire month?

Anything else you would like to add to the bullshit story?

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #228 on: February 29, 2024, 06:32:34 AM »
He knows that, which is why he only posts shots from the front, not side or back. If you honestly want advice, you honestly provide the facts. No back or side relaxed shots means no idea what his bodyfat is from pictures.

I just don’t get it man. Why would you put yourself through that?? Why wouldn’t you learn from your mistakes and do the work to improve? I don’t buy the “I just want to compete against myself and get a look I am happy with” - if that is the case then just pick a date and take some pictures on that date. If you are getting on stage it SHOULD be to COMPETE!! It would be like me challenging Brian to a who wears the largest hat contest - I know he would kill me!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: February 29, 2024, 06:32:57 AM »
i like how Brian is now blurring distorting his pics.

He uses and iphone but now looks like he is using a disposable camera.

Sorry I didn't turn more lights on not blurring or distorting anything

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: February 29, 2024, 06:34:21 AM »

It’s routine for doctors to prescribe painkillers for a month or a simple case of haemorrhoids

I guess it is if you’re using the online doctors bhanks finds in Mexico / El Salvador

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: February 29, 2024, 06:35:50 AM »
I just don’t get it man. Why would you put yourself through that?? Why wouldn’t you learn from your mistakes and do the work to improve? I don’t buy the “I just want to compete against myself and get a look I am happy with” - if that is the case then just pick a date and take some pictures on that date. If you are getting on stage it SHOULD be to COMPETE!! It would be like me challenging Brian to a who wears the largest hat contest - I know he would kill me!

Again I have improved. I have done the work. I do feel I can win the show. I do feel I am in better condition right now than the guy who won last year. However yeah if someone else shows up better good for them. What I am not going to do is turn full crazy and try and drop 20lbs and wind up in the hospital.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: February 29, 2024, 06:37:55 AM »
Interesting, you said you took pain killers for a day or two

Now an entire month?

Anything else you would like to add to the bullshit story?

And played Semhanktics with whether they were percs or not.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #233 on: February 29, 2024, 06:40:15 AM »
Again I have improved. I have done the work. I do feel I can win the show. I do feel I am in better condition right now than the guy who won last year. However yeah if someone else shows up better good for them. What I am not going to do is turn full crazy and try and drop 20lbs and wind up in the hospital.

I’ve done a dozen contests and never once ended up in the hospital. First couple I got embarrassed. Lucked out on second one and just was better shape than most of the class and placed second, but the guy who won KILLED me. After that I got progressively more shredded each time. Never used more than 1/2 dyazide (after the first 2 shows) and never even felt sick much less had to go to the hospital after a win???

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: February 29, 2024, 06:46:58 AM »
His whole plan revolves around hoping he gets lucky and no one decent like Marcus Cruz shows up. Unlikely. Plus he quit last year so he’ll be placed last

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: February 29, 2024, 06:49:19 AM »
I’ve done a dozen contests and never once ended up in the hospital. First couple I got embarrassed. Lucked out on second one and just was better shape than most of the class and placed second, but the guy who won KILLED me. After that I got progressively more shredded each time. Never used more than 1/2 dyazide (after the first 2 shows) and never even felt sick much less had to go to the hospital after a win???

Ok well good for you do whatever the fuck you want. I plan to keep training hard the next 6 weeks and enter the show. I do feel I am prepared in shape and will do well.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: February 29, 2024, 06:51:00 AM »

You must have missed it.

He posted these exact pics.

The board rightfully so, told him to compete in the wheelchair division and how he has a splendid I frame. Flex wheeler esq I shape

He felt pressure from the board and took a few lasik. Once, he heard Vince was in attendance he high tailed it out of there

He ended up in the hospital due to organ failure - diagnosed by Dr. wood Healy Hankins and Wikipedia as well debilitating haemorrhoids from heavy squats

Detective Delon LLP can share his quotes if not deleted by Brian.

I don’t know how to search exact quotes

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: February 29, 2024, 06:51:35 AM »
It’s routine for doctors to prescribe painkillers for a month or a simple case of haemorrhoids

I guess it is if you’re using the online doctors bhanks finds in Mexico / El Salvador

I didn't have a simple case of hemorrhoids but again I don't need to argue about it. I was very sick if you guys dont believe me I don't care doesn't change anything.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: February 29, 2024, 06:54:25 AM »
I didn't have a simple case of hemorrhoids but again I don't need to argue about it. I was very sick if you guys dont believe me I don't care doesn't change anything.

Agreed, the pesky case of life threatening haemorrhoids

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: February 29, 2024, 06:56:40 AM »

Brian, you havent had an off season, you havent gained anything, in fact you have gone worse
No training plan at all.
Since your last failure at bodybuilding you have lurched from one strength challege to the next doing little work at all

You will place dead last again

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: February 29, 2024, 07:04:11 AM »

What work are you talking about?

You have been kicked out of the OBX gym for 6 months now. Leg training out the window

You have said yourself you are too lazy to go outside and load the squat bar.

You were out with a hernia surgey for 2 months.

I’m guessing you are referring to the two deadlift session the past 2 weeks as work?

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #241 on: February 29, 2024, 07:05:18 AM »

The point is that you CAN do it healthily. You only stay that condition for a very short time frame and if you don’t do stupid shit with DUMBASS loop diuretics (something I can understand a 21 year old wouldn’t understand back before there was even an internet, but NO excuse for not knowing today) - you can lose every ounce of water and hours later rehydrate.

Brian you still have bodyfat - DONT LISTEN to those around you telling you how “man there’s no way you could possibly lose anymore fat”. That’s EXACTLY what I did. I was obviously way more shredded than anyone in the gym or on the beach. But that doesn’t mean shit! On stage with those competitive animals, under those bright ass lights - you wash out.

I’m fckn being serious man. Don’t do that shit to yourself. SUFFER.a little man. It’s 100% good for you. Men develop character through suffering so embrace it and I fckn promise you that if you do and end up inside out shredded on stage you will feel fckn incredible!

Yes - it’s fckn SUCKS going to bed with hunger pangs. But AFTER you have done it the high is like nothing any drug on earth can offer.

I admit that I enjoy putting myself through misery. Cold plunge - freezing shower first thing in morning - suffocating in sauna - having my balls mutilated by stripped heels (HAHA - joking just keeping it light)… but the great thing about doing something miserable early in the day is that when shit goes sideways on a file or a client is a guy - I’ve already had worse experience that day. Makes all of the other shit trivial.

Dont mean to derail - just hoping you find the strength to suffer and get it done man.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: February 29, 2024, 07:05:59 AM »
Again I have improved. I have done the work. I do feel I can win the show. I do feel I am in better condition right now than the guy who won last year. However yeah if someone else shows up better good for them. What I am not going to do is turn full crazy and try and drop 20lbs and wind up in the hospital. diet properly and do everything I can to look my best

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: February 29, 2024, 07:10:25 AM »
The point is that you CAN do it healthily. You only stay that condition for a very short time frame and if you don’t do stupid shit with DUMBASS loop diuretics (something I can understand a 21 year old wouldn’t understand back before there was even an internet, but NO excuse for not knowing today) - you can lose every ounce of water and hours later rehydrate.

Brian you still have bodyfat - DONT LISTEN to those around you telling you how “man there’s no way you could possibly lose anymore fat”. That’s EXACTLY what I did. I was obviously way more shredded than anyone in the gym or on the beach. But that doesn’t mean shit! On stage with those competitive animals, under those bright ass lights - you wash out.

I’m fckn being serious man. Don’t do that shit to yourself. SUFFER.a little man. It’s 100% good for you. Men develop character through suffering so embrace it and I fckn promise you that if you do and end up inside out shredded on stage you will feel fckn incredible!

Yes - it’s fckn SUCKS going to bed with hunger pangs. But AFTER you have done it the high is like nothing any drug on earth can offer.

I admit that I enjoy putting myself through misery. Cold plunge - freezing shower first thing in morning - suffocating in sauna - having my balls mutilated by stripped heels (HAHA - joking just keeping it light)… but the great thing about doing something miserable early in the day is that when shit goes sideways on a file or a client is a guy - I’ve already had worse experience that day. Makes all of the other shit trivial.

Dont mean to derail - just hoping you find the strength to suffer and get it done man.

I am still 7-8lbs over the evening weight limit. I will have to drop some. 7-8lbs is a big difference in condition.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: February 29, 2024, 07:11:09 AM »
What work are you talking about?

You have been kicked out of the OBX gym for 6 months now. Leg training out the window

You have said yourself you are too lazy to go outside and load the squat bar.

You were out with a hernia surgey for 2 months.

I’m guessing you are referring to the two deadlift session the past 2 weeks as work?

I have been lifting 4 days a week since 5 weeks post surgery

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #245 on: February 29, 2024, 07:13:16 AM »
I think part of the problem is that Brian is just lazy. He is fortunate to have a physique that stays pretty lean. Because of that and hearing people tell him he is “ripped” and “jacked” - he is deluded as to what it takes to compete.

I gain muscle easily, but I gain bodyfat fairly easily too so I HAVE to watch my nutrition and training. I am probably too strict with my diet for most people, but my wife is exactly like me in that area (although I think she could eat lard and butter sandwiches all day and would fckn stay ripped) so it’s easy. I do admit that I have it easy as she enjoys taking care of damn near everything. She cooks like a chef and when people try her dishes they never believe how clean the food is. For me I enjoy routine so I eat the same thing 6 days a week and we “cheat” on Sunday. I’ve eaten the same meals for over a decade and still crave that shit.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #246 on: February 29, 2024, 07:15:24 AM »
I am still 7-8lbs over the evening weight limit. I will have to drop some. 7-8lbs is a big difference in condition.

That’s a tad more than a water drop. You have BODYFAT to lose man… do you honestly not realize that?? Who gives a fck about weight??? If you are 8 lbs over the limit you SHOULD NOT be at the top of the class in terms of weight. You need 7-8 lbs of fat and the. That much water.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: February 29, 2024, 07:18:48 AM »
That’s a tad more than a water drop. You have BODYFAT to lose man… do you honestly not realize that?? Who gives a fck about weight??? If you are 8 lbs over the limit you SHOULD NOT be at the top of the class in terms of weight. You need 7-8 lbs of fat and the. That much water.

I have 6 weeks I will continue to lean out. I may actually add weight between now and then. I can lean out considerably in 48 hours hours not days not weeks but again I am leaner right now than the guy who won last year

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #248 on: February 29, 2024, 07:20:46 AM »
Bhanky,
I'm concerned you wont get a hotel room if you don't book early so call the Motel 6 as soon as possible.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: February 29, 2024, 07:26:06 AM »
Bhanky,
I'm concerned you wont get a hotel room if you don't book early so call the Motel 6 as soon as possible.

Lucky for me I am already booked and paid for 2 nights at the uptown Hilton. 250 a night but breakfast is included.