Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 119568 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #1350 on: April 09, 2024, 05:26:24 AM »
By his own rules, Hankins' needs to be judged on the quality of folks he competed against, as he has done nothing but bash Jeff for the competition he faced last show.

Both of the guys Jeff beat in the pic were in better shape than any of the three in Brian's show.

Under normal circumstances, both Jeff and Brian would just be congratulated and that would be it.

But Brian chose a different route.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1351 on: April 09, 2024, 05:33:06 AM »
By his own rules, Hankins' needs to be judged on the quality of folks he competed against, as he has done nothing but bash Jeff for the competition he faced last show.

Both of the guys Jeff beat in the pic were in better shape than any of the three in Brian's show.

Under normal circumstances, both Jeff and Brian would just be congratulated and that would be it.

Hanks is gonna Hank. 

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #1352 on: April 09, 2024, 05:36:45 AM »
Great he would have been dead last and wants to talk shit lol

You're god damn right Im going to talk shit.

Because.... you look like shit. And your character is shit.

Joswift looked 10 X better than you. Won multiple shows. Came back and won more shows and ALL you did was talk shit.

That little Asian dude, can't remember his name, actually WON his IFBB pro card and ALL you did is talk shit.

Fact is you haven't made a single improvement in the 4 years you've been spamming the board with your  deformed physique. You look virtually the same as the last time you competed. No shit, I'd be dead last, I didn't prepare for a contest and Im not a bodybuilder. But those pics of me are 2 years ago AND I'm bigger and leaner now than I was then AND I'm not on a gram of gear. Man, fuck you.

You are lean. And you have good forearms.  Other than that you look like shit.

You are the biggest shit talker, most ungracious, least humble, most insecure piece of shit thats ever set foot in this place. Now, you FINALLY win something. After years of shit talking, lying, getting lost on the way to shows, shitting yourself amd quitting. No fucking way are you going post your "moment of glory" unscathed, you asshole.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1353 on: April 09, 2024, 05:40:28 AM »

Bullshit both guys from Jeffs show were soggy and old just like Jeff they all would have placed dead last

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1354 on: April 09, 2024, 05:42:05 AM »
joswift competes nationally and was on road to pro card...dosen't matter what age you achieve it a pro is a pro,,while the production value to hanks show was top notch its because a 'pro show' was attached to the venue thats why...

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #1355 on: April 09, 2024, 05:42:07 AM »

It's a love story like no other.

Hanks disappears for nearly six weeks, yet those longing for his absence can't help but fill the void with incessant chatter and replies to his threads.

Their dynamic is undeniable. They are interdependent, each igniting the other's passion. Despite Josh's aversion to Hanks, he confessed during one of his episodes with Rob that they crave Hanks' return because DJ simply can't match his captivating presence.

Again, these guys can't make up their minds. Kind of like when you keep breaking up and making up with that one ex-girlfriend that you can't stop loving/hating.

"1"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1356 on: April 09, 2024, 05:43:00 AM »
You're god damn right Im going to talk shit.

Because.... you look like shit. And your character is shit.

Joswift looked 10 X better than you. Won multiple shows. Came back and won more shows and ALL you did was talk shit.

That little Asian dude, can't remember his name, actually WON his IFBB pro card and ALL you did is talk shit.

Fact is you haven't made a single improvement in the 4 years you've been spamming the board with your  deformed physique. You look virtually the same as the last time you competed. No shit, I'd be dead last, I didn't prepare for a contest and Im not a bodybuilder. But those pics of me are 2 years ago AND I'm bigger and leaner now than I was then AND I'm not on a gram of gear. Man, fuck you.

You are lean. And you have good forearms.  Other than that you look like shit.

You are the biggest shit talker, most ungracious, least humble, most insecure piece of shit thats ever set foot in this place. Now, you FINALLY win something. After years of shit talking, lying, getting lost on the way to shows, shitting yourself amd quitting. No fucking way are you going post your "moment of glory" unscathed, you asshole.

I look way better than you. Jeff won one local show against 2 over 60 guys. Little Asian Dude also only beat 2 guys in the 154lbs class which should not even exist. The guy who took 3rd in my class weighed in at 238lbs. My win was better than either of theirs.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1357 on: April 09, 2024, 05:43:51 AM »
joswift competes nationally and was on road to pro card...dosen't matter what age you achieve it a pro is a pro,,while the production value to hanks show was top notch its because a 'pro show' was attached to the venue thats why...

Again he won a local show beating 2 guys in their 60s showing up at a National show is not winning.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1358 on: April 09, 2024, 05:43:59 AM »
Bullshit both guys from Jeffs show were soggy and old just like Jeff they all would have placed dead last

Oh brother

You must be trolling.
Come on Brian , you are at 12% BF on that stage

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1359 on: April 09, 2024, 05:45:41 AM »
Oh brother

You must be trolling.
Come on Brian , you are at 12% BF on that stage

I have never been 12% BF in my life this is Friday before the show this shows my actual condition notice I have a fucking XMas tree. You were 190lbs on that stage stop lying I was 215lbs on stage

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1360 on: April 09, 2024, 05:51:40 AM »
I look way better than you. Jeff won one local show against 2 over 60 guys. Little Asian Dude also only beat 2 guys in the 154lbs class which should not even exist. The guy who took 3rd in my class weighed in at 238lbs. My win was better than either of theirs.
I entered 7 shows and have 5 trophies and half a dozen medals
Placed 1st twice NABBA UK and NABBA North West
a 3rd in the Mr England qualifying me for the Universe
a 4th competing in the classic class against guys literally half my age
I placed outside the top six at the Universe and Britain , Im just not good enough to win these shows, sure I might get lucky and place one year but Im not a fool.

Face it Brian, you got lucky this year, and I guarantee if there were 4 in your class you would have gone home.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1361 on: April 09, 2024, 05:54:37 AM »

I have never been 12% BF in my life this is Friday before the show this shows my actual condition notice I have a fucking XMas tree. You were 190lbs on that stage stop lying I was 215lbs on stage

Correct, and you should have been 190, you were sloppy as fuck , just like your two opponents

I posted this before for you, its not great but it shows what condition you should be striving for
https://www.facebook.com/reel/773776124167618

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1362 on: April 09, 2024, 05:55:14 AM »

Brian, do you really think you are not bald?

You can’t actually belive that can you?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1363 on: April 09, 2024, 05:55:28 AM »
I entered 7 shows and have 5 trophies and half a dozen medals
Placed 1st twice NABBA UK and NABBA North West
a 3rd in the Mr England qualifying me for the Universe
a 4th competing in the classic class against guys literally half my age
I placed outside the top six at the Universe and Britain , Im just not good enough to win these shows, sure I might get lucky and place one year but Im not a fool.

Face it Brian, you got lucky this year, and I guarantee if there were 4 in your class you would have gone home.

Again you won 1 small local show against 2 guys in their mid 60s Nabba North West CumberTwat County over 55 at the local high school auditorium lol. Our backstage area was bigger than the building you were in. There was an entire section of chairs behind this section of chairs and on each side of both those sections as well and it was full. Tickets to watch were 100$ a piece.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1364 on: April 09, 2024, 05:56:38 AM »
Bhank is going to walk into the mickey mouse gym in Kitty Hawk w the 15 yo like he is the Emperor of Rome after this.   

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1365 on: April 09, 2024, 05:57:33 AM »
Again you won 1 small local show against 2 guys in their mid 60s Nabba North West CumberTwat County over 55 at the local high school auditorium lol. Our backstage area was bigger than the building you were in.
It was the NABBA UK finals you dumb fuck, there was 5 competitors who would have all destroyed you, even the 70 year old guy.

Do us a favour Brian, enter another show in the next couple of weeks, there must be a few coming up.

I dare you

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1366 on: April 09, 2024, 05:58:25 AM »
Bhank is going to walk into the mickey mouse gym locker rooms and turn out the lights in Kitty Hawk w the 15 yo like he is the Emperor of Rome after this.
fixed

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1367 on: April 09, 2024, 05:59:30 AM »
hanks take your win with pride/stride..DON'T DISCREDIT JOSWIFT'S WINS...the guy competed last yr in many shows not just that one you keep mentioning..

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1368 on: April 09, 2024, 06:01:24 AM »
It was the NABBA UK finals you dumb fuck, there was 5 competitors who would have all destroyed you, even the 70 year old guy.

Do us a favour Brian, enter another show in the next couple of weeks, there must be a few coming up.

I dare you

Nah I won my show. I am the Champion. I did exactly what I said I was going to do. Now I am going to relax and do some other things. Bodybuilding is not my only interest in life. Next year I will do the Cup in April and Nationals in July until then I am taking an off season to make more improvements.

By all means you and the rest of the board are welcome to show up next year and take your shot at it. I absolutely plan to defend my title.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1369 on: April 09, 2024, 06:02:11 AM »
Again you won 1 small local show against 2 guys in their mid 60s Nabba North West CumberTwat County over 55 at the local high school auditorium lol. Our backstage area was bigger than the building you were in. There was an entire section of chairs behind this section of chairs and on each side of both those sections as well and it was full. Tickets to watch were 100$ a piece.
again your class was not the main event at this show,,,there was a pro show attached hence the venue so large and stage..

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1370 on: April 09, 2024, 06:02:58 AM »
Nah I won my show. I am the Champion. I did exactly what I said I was going to do. Now I am going to relax and do some other things. Bodybuilding is not my only interest in life. Next year I will do the Cup in April and Nationals in July until then I am taking an off season to make more improvements.

By all means you and the rest of the board are welcome to show up next year and take your shot at it. I absolutely plan to defend my title.

He writes like hes just climbed Everest

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1371 on: April 09, 2024, 06:03:07 AM »
hanks take your win with pride/stride..DON'T DISCREDIT JOSWIFT'S WINS...the guy competed last yr in many shows not just that one you keep mentioning..

He only won one show and he beat 2 buys in their mid 60s meanwhile he is in his 50s. I beat 2 guys both in their mid 40s both younger than me one of which weighed 238lbs. I competed and won at the bigger show as well there were at least 1k people in the audience. All he did was diet down to 190lbs and dance around doing some gay jazz hand shit in a local high school auditorium in front of 50 people.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1372 on: April 09, 2024, 06:05:00 AM »
again your class was not the main event at this show,,,there was a pro show attached hence the venue so large and stage..

Even the FB site updating the results stopped at the womens categories, its like they were embarrassed to posts Brians class
https://www.facebook.com/NPCUSA

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1373 on: April 09, 2024, 06:06:52 AM »
He only won one show and he beat 2 buys in their mid 60s meanwhile he is in his 50s. I beat 2 guys both in their mid 40s one of which weighed 238lbs. I competed and won at the bigger show as well. All he did was diet down to 190lbs and dance around doing some gay jazz hand shit

Do you want me to posts pic of my two first place trophies?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1374 on: April 09, 2024, 06:07:47 AM »
Even the FB site updating the results stopped at the womens categories, its like they were embarrassed to posts Brians class
https://www.facebook.com/NPCUSA

Who cares when the NPC News Online contest galleries come out I will be there. Where is your online gallery from your cumbertwat county win?