Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 119475 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #1600 on: April 09, 2024, 05:15:20 PM »

Yeesh!! Absolutely horrible. Like I said, the first place retard.

BTW, 11 pages today guys? You really missed bhank huh? ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1601 on: April 09, 2024, 05:17:25 PM »
But hes constantly improving
Just imagine how good hes going to look next year defending his title

Where are those abs he's always photoshopping??
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #1602 on: April 09, 2024, 05:17:45 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1603 on: April 09, 2024, 05:24:19 PM »
Mike Mentzer himself can show up himself. I am going to defend my title regardless. By all means book your ticket and come find out. Arms and lats look good in this one. But yeah I ate a lot and probably smoothed out especially after prejudging but I still got the win.
What lats? Smooth arms, abs and legs....wtf is wrong with you?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1604 on: April 09, 2024, 05:24:33 PM »
That delta 8

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #1605 on: April 09, 2024, 05:24:39 PM »

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1606 on: April 09, 2024, 05:52:02 PM »
Isn’t someone going to point out the obvious site injection marks on BHanks’ calves ?

I know it’s confusing,the physical builds are so close and there’s so much blonde hair in both photos, but Bhanks is the top picture.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1607 on: April 09, 2024, 05:52:34 PM »
Brian, don’t listen to anyone. You have the aesthetics of Bob Paris and the size of Ronnie Coleman.
X

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1608 on: April 09, 2024, 06:05:03 PM »
I know it’s confusing,the physical builds are so close and there’s so much blonde hair in both photos, but Bhanks is the top picture.

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #1609 on: April 09, 2024, 06:08:13 PM »
It's amazing how smooth his calves are.  Even fat people show more calf definition just walking around.

Are there any direct comparison pics from the back between the short guy and hanky?

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1610 on: April 09, 2024, 06:11:26 PM »
Mike Mentzer himself can show up himself. I am going to defend my title regardless. By all means book your ticket and come find out. Arms and lats look good in this one. But yeah I ate a lot and probably smoothed out especially after prejudging but I still got the win.
  Something is off with these pics that I have never seen in any of your pics. Facially you look intoxicated or worse slightly retarded. The pics looked shopped.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1611 on: April 09, 2024, 06:42:23 PM »
That’s what they call a “Full Belly Victory.”

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1612 on: April 09, 2024, 06:45:24 PM »
Jesus again I am not the person who took the pics but I was in shape. You guys want a video here is a video from 2 hours after the show after I had more food I am clearly in shape. Whether or not that was captured by the photographer at the show is not my issue. The judges saw it. I don’t control the lighting or when the pics are snapped. I agree 9 out of 10 of the online pics suck. That is why you have to go in person and judge in person. By all means if you guys think you are in better shape show up next year and prove it.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1613 on: April 09, 2024, 06:54:43 PM »
So the guy who doesn't diet at all was smooth as hell? Shocking. Please never compare yourself to UKJeff ever again.  It's fucking insulting

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #1614 on: April 09, 2024, 06:56:53 PM »
Brian, don’t listen to anyone. You have the aesthetics of Bob Paris and the size of Ronnie Coleman.

Agreed. He came to win and that he did. He left no reason to doubt.

I don't know if there is anyone that can take his throne away. I do think that if Joswift shows up, it could be an incredibly close contest.

"1"

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1615 on: April 09, 2024, 07:04:57 PM »

I don't know if there is anyone that can take his throne away. I do think that if Joswift shows up, it could be an incredibly close contest.

"1"
Bwahahahahahaha. OneMoreRep getting in on it too!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1616 on: April 09, 2024, 07:11:08 PM »

"1"
🥇🥈🎟️

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1617 on: April 09, 2024, 08:14:40 PM »
Congrats on your win. I don’t normally chime in on Bhanks stuff, but credit where it is due, you showed up and opened yourself up to ridicule.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1618 on: April 09, 2024, 08:32:55 PM »
I'll give hanky credit for doing the contest.

But it still looks like 185 is his true stage weight.

Props for going through with it, even if he's 20 pounds overweight.

Welcome back as well, i needed a good laugh.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1619 on: April 09, 2024, 08:34:47 PM »
I like the femur stomp

Lololoolol fucking cue ball.

No product, right bhanky?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1620 on: April 09, 2024, 08:41:09 PM »

"1"

He looks like crap.  His physique is that of a retarded swimmer.  He has made numerous threats here to “murder death” or “death murder” not only myself but other folks too.    The only person here that he could easily defeat in a physique contest would be me but then anyone else here could do so too.  He threatened to beat me up or anyone that even looked like me (i.e., a handicapped senior citizen using crutches) and yet claims he failed to even notice me on a boardwalk on his turf.  He said he would beat the crap out of anyone looking like me.  He didn’t. 

He didn’t do shit.  Because if he had I would have him arrested immediately.  He is a flabby ass of  a manlet who has escaped the law, most likely with the aid of “someone”.  Josh and Rob know his kind all too well.  They are good men with a sense of humor.  Bhanky has a sense of entitlement.

That this juvenile delinquent is allowed to post here is a testimony to the good natured site owner and his staff of Mods.    bhanky is a spoiled, inbred, worthless individual who seems to enjoy being made fun of.  What a cuck.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1621 on: April 09, 2024, 09:29:43 PM »
I like the femur stomp

Lololoolol fucking cue ball.

No product, right bhanky?

Full head of hair, just lacking product.

His wife thinks he looks like a model.

Never beat a woman, just on paper and arrest records.

Doesn't use drugs, just Test Cyp and a vial of GH a day from his online health rejuvenation clinic in Florida.

Ect. Ect.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1622 on: April 09, 2024, 09:33:47 PM »

"1"

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1623 on: April 09, 2024, 10:28:35 PM »
What more can be said?  I knew this would happen if we got some stage pics not curated by him to only show the best ones.  He's spent years hiding how he looks with all the screenshots of videos and tricky pics.  But the stage is unforgiving and exposes all weaknesses.  You don't look like the only from the front, fully flexed, waist up snapshots.  You look how you look in the best and the worst of those pics that will be there now forever.  Truth always outs. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1624 on: April 09, 2024, 11:18:18 PM »
What more can be said?  I knew this would happen if we got some stage pics not curated by him to only show the best ones.  He's spent years hiding how he looks with all the screenshots of videos and tricky pics.  But the stage is unforgiving and exposes all weaknesses.  You don't look like the only from the front, fully flexed, waist up snapshots.  You look how you look in the best and the worst of those pics that will be there now forever.  Truth always outs.

Obviously if a photographer is just taking random untimed snapshots you are going to get a lot of bad pics. There is a huge difference between flexed and moving. These 2 are decent. But regardless the crowd and the judges are not judging mistimed snapshots they are judging what they see on stage. They are judging the pose when fully flexed. When up close you can see I am in shape and condition.

I will repeat again next April and then I will go to Nationals next July. What will the board say if place top 5 at Nationals? It doesn't count because there is a pic of me relaxed looking away or with my hamstrings and calves not flexed? How come only the worst pics you guys can cherry pic count?

If any of you think you can stop me from winning next year by all means try you can't I will repeat. 2025 Wes claims he is doing Nationals I do not plan to miss it.