Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 119551 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #1675 on: April 10, 2024, 04:07:50 AM »
I genuinely do not see a difference between these two pictures minus the tan.

Christ, I think he actually looks better in the bathroom if that possible.

I like how on stage his hamstrings completely start and end at the top of his ass lol

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1676 on: April 10, 2024, 04:34:31 AM »
I absolutely plan to grow. I spent 6 months recovering from a Hernia Repair this year. Next year I will be able to train all year. I also plan to get a full cage with functional trainer when I move one of the two below. I will then be doing a lot more squats front and back.

The only issue is I may get a pec repair. I plan to see a DR this summer in California who has a new technique to repair chronic pec tears. I may or may not be a viable candidate. But regardless I would get it done this summer and be ready by April. I will just focus on legs while recovering.

No excuses needed because I won but I was on penicillian for a sore throat and had a runny nose as well at the show. I pushed through and won. But I did not cut any fluids and actually increased my fluids the last 2 days. I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior because my throat was killing me. I am up now because my throat was hurting so I had to make a tea. So yeah I will dry out a little more next year. I also went the opposite direction from prior and tried to eat 750 grams of carbs the last 2 days prior I think that was a mistake. But live and learn I will be better next year.

- You were told it would take a while to come back from the surgery, but you 'poo poo-ed' advice from the doctor as well as others on here giving you GENUINE advice about it taking longer.  The fucking ego on you.  You are using that as an excuse...don't fucking deny it.

- You will get the surgery done by summer....interdasting.  Just in the link you posted you are in a fucking sling for 6 weeks.  There is rehab and COMING BACK from the surgery.  Knowing you, you will try and throw 225 on the bar 8 weeks after surgery because you know better.  The fucking ego on you. 

- You sound like a complete twat when you say "no excuses needed" then go on for a paragraph detailing about your stuffy nose and sore throat.  You sure your sore throat wasn't a symptom of ORGAN FAILURE again Brian?  You have a propensity for it.

- Now you ate a box of popsicles a day before the show including all the other shit you did.  You still don't seem to understand how prep works.  Amazing how everyone else does it one way, you do it 180degrees the opposite and expect it to "work".  "I think that was a mistake"....no shit you brainless shit stain.  The fucking ego on you. 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #1677 on: April 10, 2024, 04:36:52 AM »
But you can't win against me. No one is beating me next year. Not you. Not Jeff. Not BigRO. Not Mike fucking Mentzer. This year I won I can look pretty next time. I have plenty of pics showing my condition was good I can't control what some other photographer gets in a mistimed snapshot. The guy who took second had veins popping out of his chest if you stood next to him and looked. The guy who took 3rd looked like fucking Arnold in real life he was massive. The venue was great but because it was so large the stage lighting wasn't really complimentary also the tan shit sucks. Next year I am competing dry with a natural tan only.

Didn't seem to affect the way the pro competitors looked.  Why aren't there shit tons of complaints about the lighting....or did they change it for the 'after thought' Sunday competitors like yourself.

Natural tan only....HA HA HA.....what a fucking joke.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #1678 on: April 10, 2024, 04:39:59 AM »
So it's my fault you don't compete in the NPC and live in Europe? Plenty of board members live in the USA and compete in the NPC where were they? You are also allowed to compete in multiple leagues. Nothing is stopping you from entering the show. I bet you can even get the board to sponsor your ticket next year. But yeah I get it why would you I am not challenging you I am challenging any and everyone. I don't care if the top 10 Olympians show up I am winning that show again next year. If that means I have to add 100lbs of muscle and diet down to 0 percent bodyfat and dehydrate until my tongue bleeds so be it. I am winning that show again next year bet your life.

- You can't diet down to 0%...you said it yourself....you will die of organ failure if you get below 190lbs.

- You can't even maintain 10lbs of WEIGHT gain....how are you going to add 100lbs?

- tongue bleeding?   followed by "No excuses on this..."

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1679 on: April 10, 2024, 04:55:14 AM »

Put down the crack pipe.

You are a successful lawyer supposedly you are over 40 you are even about my weight by all means show up next year and beat me if you think you can do it.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #1680 on: April 10, 2024, 04:57:15 AM »
Now you (again) just sound more retarded that Blaha and Genova put together?? WTF is wrong w/ you??
Youve been the same weight for decades, now you're gonna put on 100 lbs and beat top 10 Olympians??

Huh??   ??? ??? ???

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1681 on: April 10, 2024, 04:58:24 AM »
The difference between us is not only himalayan physically but in terms of attitude. You think even Mentzer or CBum can't take you whereas I think I need to bring my game to another level to secure a serious amateur win. Your head is fucked.

How come you get to pic your favorite back pick of you and then one where I am clearly not in the pose to compare??? Does that seem like a fair comparison to you it sure as hell doesn't to me. I plan to step up my game next year no one is taking my title.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1682 on: April 10, 2024, 05:00:25 AM »
He said whoever shows up he will beat, he is dead serious it's how autistic people think.

I will beat anyone who shows up to compete in my class in 2025 absolutely. Truth be told IFBB pros are not eligible to compete in my class now are they?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1683 on: April 10, 2024, 05:01:17 AM »
Cool then don't claim you are going to show up and win the Cup because you are not beating me next year no one is taking my title not you not CBUM not Jesus

Bhanks, do you think you can beat cbum?
X

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1684 on: April 10, 2024, 05:02:19 AM »
I agree, he is autistic but he has been increasingly taking the piss for the last 10 pages laying it on thick as hell because he knows nobody will bother with actually turning up.    He's in about 4-5 running battles with people who look better than him, somehow sustaining them to keep debating how they are better than him, despite him making it 100% clear, he will beat them if they turn up.  Which he also asserts they won't.

Weird others get judge on pics their best pics they cherry pic and I get judge on my worst you guys cherry pic that doesn't seem fair now does it? If I post a great pic it doesn't count because I took it yet that same rule doesn't apply to anyone else on the board?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1685 on: April 10, 2024, 05:03:49 AM »
- You were told it would take a while to come back from the surgery, but you 'poo poo-ed' advice from the doctor as well as others on here giving you GENUINE advice about it taking longer.  The fucking ego on you.  You are using that as an excuse...don't fucking deny it.

- You will get the surgery done by summer....interdasting.  Just in the link you posted you are in a fucking sling for 6 weeks.  There is rehab and COMING BACK from the surgery.  Knowing you, you will try and throw 225 on the bar 8 weeks after surgery because you know better.  The fucking ego on you. 

- You sound like a complete twat when you say "no excuses needed" then go on for a paragraph detailing about your stuffy nose and sore throat.  You sure your sore throat wasn't a symptom of ORGAN FAILURE again Brian?  You have a propensity for it.

- Now you ate a box of popsicles a day before the show including all the other shit you did.  You still don't seem to understand how prep works.  Amazing how everyone else does it one way, you do it 180degrees the opposite and expect it to "work".  "I think that was a mistake"....no shit you brainless shit stain.  The fucking ego on you.

Hey Krank it is real simple show up next year and beat me if you think you can you can't

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1686 on: April 10, 2024, 05:04:33 AM »
Now you (again) just sound more retarded that Blaha and Genova put together?? WTF is wrong w/ you??
Youve been the same weight for decades, now you're gonna put on 100 lbs and beat top 10 Olympians??

Huh??   ??? ??? ???

What shows did Blaha and Genova win?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1687 on: April 10, 2024, 05:06:07 AM »
Post your best back pic then, it still won't compare. Why say you would beat Cbum it just makes you out as cooked in the head.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #1688 on: April 10, 2024, 05:06:57 AM »
Brian you look good compared to an average guy but burnt out like a 60 plus physique, all atrophied, torn and lopsided like you've been on gear forever and there's no response anymore.
Congrats on the win but those guys looked bad not bodybuilders,  just guys with some ok bodyparts, but again better than the average guy.
However there are tons of physiques out there that don't even train in bodybuilding that have better all round development, they could whack on some tan and beat all 3 of you
I'm not saying I'm better so no need to challenge  this is what i and everyone else sees  as others say, self awareness goes a long way, being a bit humble too.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #1689 on: April 10, 2024, 05:11:24 AM »
What shows did Blaha and Genova win?

Im talking about levels of delusion... I think you fully lost it bud..

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #1690 on: April 10, 2024, 05:11:59 AM »
Weird others get judge on pics their best pics they cherry pic and I get judge on my worst you guys cherry pic that doesn't seem fair now does it? If I post a great pic it doesn't count because I took it yet that same rule doesn't apply to anyone else on the board?

There is an innate fairness in play but it's based on the goodwill garnered by the person who could potentially have their worst pics chosen.

Since you have chosen to live on scorched earth, you have to contend with people picking your worst

I don't know if you have it in you to be an actual decent fella, you seem to only give credit somewhat begrudgingly.  That's cool, but it comes back to bite you.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1691 on: April 10, 2024, 05:13:26 AM »
Brian you look good compared to an average guy but burnt out like a 60 plus physique, all atrophied, torn and lopsided like you've been on gear forever and there's no response anymore.
Congrats on the win but those guys looked bad not bodybuilders,  just guys with some ok bodyparts, but again better than the average guy.
However there are tons of physiques out there that don't even train in bodybuilding that have better all round development, they could whack on some tan and beat all 3 of you
I'm not saying I'm better so no need to challenge  this is what i and everyone else sees  as others say, self awareness goes a long way, being a bit humble too.

there ya go hankins..

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #1692 on: April 10, 2024, 05:39:27 AM »
I'll give you a bit of (board) old timer advice here, Brian.

Not that many people remember, but Vince Goodrum was universally hated here in his first few years.  He was convinced that he was competing with actual supplement companies and was a massive massive dick on here for quite some time.  He actually masqueraded as a master businessman and made out the acronyms he used to have csn mft? and all that shit was genuine here.  He was hated - and in much the same way you have been criticised, his pics were used as weapons.

.. But he lightened up and stopped being a douche and pretty much nobody even remembers it.  Whether you can lighten up and not be a douche, I don't know, but it definitely starts with stopping taking yourself so seriously.   

I actually think you're getting there in that regard.  But if you're asking why people focus on the negative aspects of your pics, it's really just a response to you taking yourself seriously which definitely rubs people the wrong way.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1693 on: April 10, 2024, 05:42:23 AM »
Post your best back pic then, it still won't compare. Why say you would beat Cbum it just makes you out as cooked in the head.

CBUM is am IFBB Pro he is not eligible to compete in the NPC he is also under 40. My point is I plan to beat whoever shows up next year. I will defend my title. If anyone thinks otherwise by all means show up and take it.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1694 on: April 10, 2024, 05:44:24 AM »

Its an over 40 NPC classic division that is what over 40 classic amateur competitors look like obviously there are a lot of 25 year olds and Pros that look better but it is an over 40 amateur contest.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #1695 on: April 10, 2024, 05:44:48 AM »
Hey Krank it is real simple show up next year and beat me if you think you can you can't

Sorry, I am a pro and therefore not allowed to compete in a novice division anymore.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1696 on: April 10, 2024, 05:45:04 AM »

The judges saw me as a winner their votes count getbig doesn't

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1697 on: April 10, 2024, 05:49:01 AM »
There is an innate fairness in play but it's based on the goodwill garnered by the person who could potentially have their worst pics chosen.

Since you have chosen to live on scorched earth, you have to contend with people picking your worst

I don't know if you have it in you to be an actual decent fella, you seem to only give credit somewhat begrudgingly.  That's cool, but it comes back to bite you.

I can take 2 pics right now and on will look horrible and one will look good that is bodybuilding anyone can look horrible in a pic but you have to be in shape to get a good pic. NPC online never has good pics the guy is just snapping whatever by the time they get to the amateur over 40 class. If I had taken a video and then grabbed the best frames and posted them the pics would have looked very different. But again the show is not judged based on pics after the fact. I can post lots of pics that look great and you guys will just say they don't count because I took them. I got the win that is what counts whether the photographer got a good pic doesnt matter I can get a good pic myself 365 days a year.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1698 on: April 10, 2024, 05:50:21 AM »
Sorry, I am a pro and therefore not allowed to compete in a novice division anymore.

Nope you are an amateur according to the NPC. They don't recognize pro natural bodybuilding just like the rest of the world

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1699 on: April 10, 2024, 05:50:54 AM »

I will repeat again next April and then I will go to Nationals next July. What will the board say if place top 5 at Nationals?

Bodybuilding is dead.

But it won’t happen.